The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups

Notices

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old February 8th, 2013, 03:24 PM
Cadance
& Shining Armour

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Cadance

Advertise here
New episode tomorrow guys! I am unaware of the title since i haven't checked the guide. So Im in for a surprise. XD

Last edited by Cadance; February 10th, 2013 at 04:33 PM.
Old February 8th, 2013, 04:50 PM
Houndour2005

Games Ponies Play tomorrow.

Movie on the way.

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2013/0...ie-on-way.html
Old February 9th, 2013, 08:06 AM
Pinkie-Dawn
I Am Become Death

Nature: Quirky
This episode should've aired last week in honor of the Super Bowl:

Spoiler:
I really love watching episodes that take place during the events of a previous episode, as it shows another character's point of view through the situation, and this episode does just that. Still disappointed for no Rarity episode so far for this season.
Old February 9th, 2013, 07:50 PM
Cadance
& Shining Armour

I'll write a full review tomorrow since i am on my phone. lol. but all i can say about it in just a few words is that Princess Cadance is now my favorite princess <3

also looking at that image, i actually thought the episode would focus on Rainbow Dash & her dad.
Old February 9th, 2013, 09:33 PM
enigmα.
phantom bullet
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Just finished watching Games Ponies Play on Youtube. Pretty neat episode imo, and I loved Princess Cadance's hair in the end, gotta give Rarity a hand for that one XD

Can't wait for your review too, Leaf Storm!

sword art online II
phantom bullet

• vm . pm - feel free to contact me
  • server - chat and battle
  • blog - random thoughts and stuff
  • #aerilate- mega pinsir team

Old February 10th, 2013, 04:48 AM
Isaac
Ahola Bith

Nature: Careful
Username: Ultimate PKMN Trainer Red
Your Favorite Pony of the Mane 6: oh, apple jack and rainbow dash are my favorites, but i'm gonna choose apple jack ;D
Additional Information: now, what got me to mlp? a friend of mine, midnightshine, who probably is in this club and my cousin told me to give mlp a try, and after watching the first episodes i started to like mlp and apple jack? well i thought he was a male at first and rainbow dash too but i realized they're females but whatever, moving on, i love apple jack because she's cool, i like her personality and i love how she talks!

Theme | Pairs | PC Battle Server

Last edited by Isaac; February 10th, 2013 at 04:51 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old February 10th, 2013, 04:55 AM
gunnerpow7
☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate PKMN Trainer Red View Post
Username: Ultimate PKMN Trainer Red
Your Favorite Pony of the Mane 6: oh, apple jack and rainbow dash are my favorites, but i'm gonna choose apple jack ;D
Additional Information: now, what got me to mlp? a friend of mine, midnightshine, who probably is in this club and my cousin told me to give mlp a try, and after watching the first episodes i started to like mlp and apple jack? well i thought he was a male at first and rainbow dash too but i realized they're females but whatever, moving on, i love apple jack because she's cool, i like her personality and i love how she talks!
Yay! NEW BRONY IN TOWN! Hai~

Of course, Mid, the brony and pegasister maker is sure strong in terms of making anybody a brony or a pegasister! WELCOME!

So... Still lagging on watching MLP.. Still in S2 Ep 19 andplanning to watch later or tomorrow... :3

PokéCommunity Supporter Collab

gunnerpow7

☆ paired with MidnightShine, Twihiki_Amias, PachyfcgPC Showdown ☆ Lady Gunner ☆ defunct account ☆
Old February 10th, 2013, 04:17 PM
Cadance
& Shining Armour

Welcome aboard, Red! <3 Will update the list real quick~

SO

Spoiler:
I remember someone (I believe it was quil? idr) told me that towards the end of season 3, we'd experience a high level of awesomeness in the episodes. I think that statement was totally true because Episode 12 contained so much awesomeness, probably the same level of awesomeness as Episode 11. Both Episodes 11 and 12 are connected to each other. We got to see how Spike took care of the sidekicks while the ponies were away, and we got to see what the ponies did while Spike was going through chaos watching the sidekicks. I never realized they were connected until the ending of Episode 12.

I can't decide on what my favorite part was. It's hard to decide, that this episode is now my top 5. xD

Spoiler:
IS EVERYONE READY FOR THE SEASON 3 FINALE? because i am.

Last edited by Cadance; February 10th, 2013 at 04:34 PM. Reason: actually I'll VM instead lol
Old February 10th, 2013, 07:58 PM
Buoysel
net start w3svc

A wild quilzel appeared. The wild quilzel used post:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf Storm View Post

also looking at that image, i actually thought the episode would focus on Rainbow Dash & her dad.
Now that would be an awesome episode, and that is coming from someone who is not a huge Rainbow Dash fan.

The wild quilzel fled from battle.
(I'm bored)
Old February 11th, 2013, 12:07 PM
Houndour2005

I loved the episode too.

And now few days to go before the end.

Old February 11th, 2013, 04:34 PM
Cadance
& Shining Armour

Ahh six days, I don't know if I can wait!

How about a new topic while we wait for Saturday, yeah? What are your wishes/predictions for season 4? By that, you can post any episode ideas you may have (Pinkie-Dawn and I thought of doing a topic on episode ideas, but I kinda want to extend it to S4 instead lol) or maybe any theories related to what might happen after the finale, etc!
Old February 11th, 2013, 04:52 PM
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

Nature: Calm
I know I'd like an episode for background ponies. That'd be fun.
Old February 11th, 2013, 05:20 PM
Isaac
Ahola Bith

Answering the topic:

i am bad with ideas, but what i really want to see is a new intro! wonder how it would be...?

EDIT: sorry guys, i mean a new opening

Last edited by Isaac; February 12th, 2013 at 02:55 AM.
Old February 12th, 2013, 04:05 AM
♣Gawain♣
Onward to Music!!!

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ♣Gawain♣ Send a message via Yahoo to ♣Gawain♣
Quote:
Originally Posted by IceFyr1928 View Post
I know I'd like an episode for background ponies. That'd be fun.
Yep, that would be nice. There are a lot of background ponies out there, and all of them had mysterious histories.

Quote:
Ahh six days, I don't know if I can wait!

How about a new topic while we wait for Saturday, yeah? What are your wishes/predictions for season 4? By that, you can post any episode ideas you may have (Pinkie-Dawn and I thought of doing a topic on episode ideas, but I kinda want to extend it to S4 instead lol) or maybe any theories related to what might happen after the finale, etc!
I think I've already answered the answer. Plus this whole Twilight turned to Alicorn thing, it will not make sense. She will undermine everyone in the series(Including Dashie).

VM Δ PMPairsDeviantArtPlaying...ClubsTheme

Last edited by ♣Gawain♣; February 12th, 2013 at 04:09 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old February 12th, 2013, 12:45 PM
Houndour2005

I want a BG pony episode too.

And here are one of the songs for Magical Mystery Cure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVXW18VLdQc
Old February 12th, 2013, 03:56 PM
Cadance
& Shining Armour

Not sure if I mentioned this before, but I kinda want an episode focusing on Octavia. She's a pony that strucked interest to me and I kinda wanted to learn more about her. Hopefully in season 4 (kinda doubt it but wouldn't hurt wishing~) we'd have more focus on the background ponies interacting with one or all of the mane 6.

also i want a rarity episode dang it.
Old February 12th, 2013, 05:17 PM
Gleam Noiyam
Pop Goes the Gleamsel.
Community Supporter

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via AIM to Gleam Noiyam Send a message via Skype™ to Gleam Noiyam
I want an episode focusing on Twist. She needs an episode focusing on her because, hey, she hasn't been around in a long time. And perhaps my little Lightning Bolt could get her own episode. (That White Pony that flies up to the balloon in the theme song.) But I doubt it.

That song is beautiful. I almost cried when I listened to it the first time...
Sheep and I fangirl about cute stuff too much. Current theme. Current obsessions.

Old February 12th, 2013, 06:27 PM
enigmα.
phantom bullet
Community Supporter

Quote:
also i want a rarity episode dang it.
omg i want one too, and i would love to know about lightning dust's origin and such

sword art online II
phantom bullet

Old February 12th, 2013, 06:41 PM
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

Just thought o this, but wouldn't an episode that went much more in depth about the Wonderbolts be pretty awesome? I think it would be.
Old February 12th, 2013, 06:49 PM
enigmα.
phantom bullet
Community Supporter

i concur! an in-depth episode about the wonderbolts would be freaking awesome!

sword art online II
phantom bullet

Old February 12th, 2013, 07:32 PM
Pinkie-Dawn
I Am Become Death

There's a rumor spreading about a Humanized MLP spin-off: http://www.equestriadaily.com/2013/0...med-rumor.html

While it's fun to draw the ponies in humanized form, but if this rumor was true, it'll feel kinda unnatural and forced.
Old February 12th, 2013, 07:56 PM
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

Meh, as long as it stays out of my hair I should be able to deal with it. I've actually heard some rumors flying around about this before, but it sure isn't what I expected.
Old February 12th, 2013, 09:10 PM
Cadance
& Shining Armour

My activity will be down for the next few weeks, guys. Don't be alarmed, ok! :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkie-Dawn View Post
There's a rumor spreading about a Humanized MLP spin-off: http://www.equestriadaily.com/2013/0...med-rumor.html

While it's fun to draw the ponies in humanized form, but if this rumor was true, it'll feel kinda unnatural and forced.
asdf I SO HAD A DREAM ABOUT THIS. why is this not surprising to me? xD

At the moment I am writing a pony story and I was thinking of doing it in human form, but that would make it uhh... not awesome xD So I stuck with ponies, although I am learning the terminology (like any/some/everypony, hoof, mane, stallion, etc)
Old February 13th, 2013, 04:22 AM
Isaac
Ahola Bith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkie-Dawn View Post

oh crap this will make the show...uhh...a little strange...it sounds a little cool but it really will make the show very VERY strange. those humanized forms looks like monster high. I hope this rumor isn't true...waaah i feel kinda unnatural and forced too...

Old February 13th, 2013, 11:23 AM
KriegStein
Nuclear Reactor

Nature: Lonely
I finally got the courage (read time) to send this here.
Name: KriegStein
Favourite pony from M6: Rarity for some reason... :'D She always made me laugh with her whiiiiiiiining.
Origin of my bronism: Actualy at first I couldnt care öess for mlp. But then my closest friend decided to show me few episodes. She explained carefully why she thought the show was great and provided some proof. The episode we watched was the Canterlot Weddind (I think that was it) And it realy impressed me. I was positively suprised by the amount of work they actualy had put in a "kids" show. Also the singing caught my attention. This was the first time I heard singing in a cartoon in a long time.
Also the show was pure mindless fun. I realy laughed and had great time watching it. Had the exact feeling like watching a disney movie. :D And no one is too old for a disney movie.
After all of this I got slightly more interested towards the show. Then finally I decided to actualy watch the show. And now I have watched all episodes thanks to her (my friend) Hmmm.
What else. I dont consider myself a hardcore fan. I enjoy the show and I like to talk about it. (still not my most favourite subject but still in my top 5) And yeah... :D If you would like to discuss anything then please contact me with a vm or pm.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here