• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

6th Gen Which Rare Pokémon Might Get Habitats?

Chaos Fork

Anything Goes
Years
Since it says larvesta was born from the sun, it's likely to be found in some volcanic area.
As for Zorua, maybe a forest? Coz the Zoroark from M13 was in Lostlorn forest in gen 5.
Porygon, maybe in a power plant

Thingula

How do you change this text?
Years
  • Seen Jun 19, 2014
Beldum only had a habitat in Gen 4.. Although I think it's one of the select Pokémon that's better getting from an in-game event, rather than the wild.. Like Eevee.

Years
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
give us something meaningful like oh i dnt knw the legendary event pokemon missed cuz it wud b so sweet 2encounter deoxys

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Their catchability rate would need tinkering with. Based on playing hacks, when the starters occasionally appeared in the wild (I found a Totodile in Route 22 of a Fire Red Backwards hack), it was still difficult to catch even at Lv.5. If they were to be added to X/Y, they can't be so hard to catch at low levels.

Hence why I don't think they'll do it.

Cyclone

Catch Rates won't change. Beldum's line has a catch rate of 3 which is shared with Legendary Pokemon. I think Arceus has a catch rate of 3, just to show which tier of legends. Beldum's catch rate wasn't increased when made available in the wild, so I doubt that the Starters would have their catch rates changed.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
give us something meaningful like oh i dnt knw the legendary event pokemon missed cuz it wud b so sweet 2encounter deoxys

I don't think Deoxys would be found in this region...

I mean it's meant to be rare. Not easily found :x

Back