• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Shattered Dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Aug 20, 2013
great hack and i loved it. Can u help me? i'm lost. Where do i go after defeating the 3rd gym?

playplayj

TheArchangle
Years
Have you quit working on this? I hope not, this is one of my favorites, you mentioned a new update in November but nothing has come out since.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Dec 9, 2020
Forgive me for my "being noob" but which is the difference between the alpha version and the beta version? (alpha is much detailed I guess)

Years
Great hack! i Specilly like the story in the Alpha Version and i hope you don't mind if i upload an ips file at mediafire insteand of rar file to help all the mac users?
mediafire.com/?554m3lr2i5o52ww

playplayj

TheArchangle
Years
I see you made an update to the main thread! Does this mean the hack is back in progress again?! If so could you please say what the updates are? I would really love to know as the "alpha" of this hack was one of my personal favorites!

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
I see you made an update to the main thread! Does this mean the hack is back in progress again?! If so could you please say what the updates are? I would really love to know as the "alpha" of this hack was one of my personal favorites!
You're very perceptive. Yes, I have been working on this hack but won't make an announcement until I'm ready to go public with release. That is, I won't update the thread until I know when I'm ready to announce a new release.

Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2017
Hey dude , first of all great hack, already have 3 badges but i have a problem i cant go to the stargate trial because there is no entrance in the route housy and the tower only goes up to 3rd floor. Help me please!! Also i'm using the new beta.

Years
  • Seen Dec 14, 2020
Good hack!The tiles that are not very good, but I like the changes you made to the rom!

Keep it up!

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
As long as it's being worked on I'm happy :)
Prepare to be even happier.

Hey dude , first of all great hack, already have 3 badges but i have a problem i cant go to the stargate trial because there is no entrance in the route housy and the tower only goes up to 3rd floor. Help me please!! Also i'm using the new beta.
That's the end of the Beta. The next one goes further than that. Check below for more.

Good hack!The tiles that are not very good, but I like the changes you made to the rom!

Keep it up!
Thanks.

Update:
It's been a while hasn't it? Well fans of Shattered Dreams, it is with great excitement that I welcome you all into Act 2 of Shattered Dreams. The second act picks up right where Act 1 left off. Starting with the introduction of Police Chief Agatha & Team Rocket, to the climatic conclusion featuring a showdown with your best friend's sister. I present to you, Shattered Dreams Beta 2!

Spoiler:

~QM

Ace.

Love Yourself
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 29, 2015
So I see Team Rocket has moved to a new region eh? This hack overall looks really cool and neat. The mapping is neat and I see that the scripts are awesome. Can't really say any more since I've only tried playing this once but only reached the second town so... I like the update. The port of the bw2 repel system and the physical and special split is a definitely a plus. Anyways I wish you the best of Luck and hope this gets completed!

fishstep459

Gardevoir
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen May 10, 2013
This one of my favourite rom hacks i have played. i have tested many. but this one is the most interesting and more "real life like" with those banks

i need to play more... i need to get to fiesta town. im on the edge of my seat man.

Years
I think this is hands-down the most professional and polished hack in the entire subforum at the moment. I swear this hack is really underrated, it's as high quality as Azure Horizons. I really look forward to Beta 2 dude, this is amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back