The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old February 9th, 2013, 09:05 PM
agray20938
Unhatched Egg

Hey can anyone help me out with this bug? I have the latest live beta version. I got to the part in the safari zone where you're supposed to battle your rival in front of moltres, however instead of initiated the battle, it says "This is the standard NPC message...." or something. does anyone know a fix to this?
Old February 10th, 2013, 07:24 PM
LordAlakazam
Unhatched Egg

Where i can get an electabuzz or Elekid??
Old February 10th, 2013, 10:25 PM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kivihirvio View Post
Wow, this hack is amazing! Great work!
I was wondering if it's possible to get pokemons that need to be traded, Gengar and Alakazam for example. And do pokemons learn their moves on the same levels as in second generation or in third generation?

Oh and btw, for anyone who gets white screen on the beginning, try to use USA firered rom.
All the traded evolutions are available in this hack either by leveling up or through the elemental stones. Even Pokes like Politoad and Machamp are available in here and yes all the pokes learn Gen 3 moves much like old games

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordAlakazam View Post
Where i can get an electabuzz or Elekid??
All I know is Electabuzz can be found in Kanto near the famous Power Plant

Last edited by alienhunterx; February 10th, 2013 at 10:31 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old February 11th, 2013, 04:00 AM
Kivihirvio
Unhatched Egg

Thanks for the reply! I was wondering if there are any generation 4 pokemons, like glaceon.
Old February 11th, 2013, 05:13 AM
Yoshidraak
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kivihirvio View Post
Thanks for the reply! I was wondering if there are any generation 4 pokemons, like glaceon.
LaZ is planning to make all pokemon up to and including generation three obtainable, but no pokemon from gen 4 or 5.
Old February 11th, 2013, 07:33 PM
Iceman3k
Kickin' it Retirement Style

Nature: Docile
Send a message via AIM to Iceman3k
This is beyond beautiful. I'd say even better than Pokemon HG / SS if you ask me.
I'm officially retired from all competitive play due to my busy schedule. But I'm never going to lose the love that I have for the Pokemon game in general. I now spend my free time playing GBA Pokemon Hacks just for the enjoyment of it.
Old February 12th, 2013, 05:40 PM
PlayingwithFireX
Unhatched Egg

Hey guys I'm stuck after I beat Blaine, I go to talk to Blue and Axel and nothing happens, I've already caught Latios and Latias and have 15 badges and I don't know what to do :/ Does anybody know what I do next, I can't use Dive until I get the 16th badge right? :/ so what's wrong?
Old February 12th, 2013, 06:57 PM
Snikachu
Unhatched Egg

It's nothing wrong it's just something a little difficult to spot but you have to break down the wall. There's a little spot next to blue that you can "talk" to and it will break down.
Not sure how to completely describe it but hope that helps :/
Old February 12th, 2013, 10:14 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayingwithFireX View Post
Hey guys I'm stuck after I beat Blaine, I go to talk to Blue and Axel and nothing happens, I've already caught Latios and Latias and have 15 badges and I don't know what to do :/ Does anybody know what I do next, I can't use Dive until I get the 16th badge right? :/ so what's wrong?
It is simple like in original. Beat Blue first and when he is gone talk with the cave rock behind him. It will break and you can enter the secret cave opened
Old February 13th, 2013, 01:28 AM
kensarcher
Hack Addict

Nature: Relaxed
what will im going to do after obtaining 16 gym badges? how can i go to mt. silver?

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
It is simple like in original. Beat Blue first and when he is gone talk with the cave rock behind him. It will break and you can enter the secret cave opened
go to the right side of blue then click the wall.. hope it helps :D
Pokemon Victory Fire and
Pokemon Ruby Destiny Life of Guardians
Pokemon Ruby Destiny Reign Of Legends
Pokemon Liquid Crystal
Pokemon Red: Red Story

________________________< My Pokemon Dark Rising Team>___________________________

Last edited by kensarcher; February 13th, 2013 at 01:40 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old February 13th, 2013, 01:54 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by kensarcher View Post
what will im going to do after obtaining 16 gym badges? how can i go to mt. silver?
Oak should open the path for you.
You won't be able to find Red, though... you need to find 3 weird guys there
Old February 13th, 2013, 02:03 AM
kensarcher
Hack Addict

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
Oak should open the path for you.
You won't be able to find Red, though... you need to find 3 weird guys there
thanks.. and about the ticket to ride at the undersea express? where can i get it?
Pokemon Victory Fire and
Pokemon Ruby Destiny Life of Guardians
Pokemon Ruby Destiny Reign Of Legends
Pokemon Liquid Crystal
Pokemon Red: Red Story

________________________< My Pokemon Dark Rising Team>___________________________
Old February 13th, 2013, 03:16 AM
Snikachu
Unhatched Egg

Hello, I got to the part in orange island where I beat the people at the lighthouse and around that are but then I have to enter a cav and defeat the "boss" but I can't enter any of the caves, is this how far the game is out so far or is there something I need to do?
Old February 13th, 2013, 07:29 AM
Caramel-O
The dark Cheetah

So where this beta ends?? and I AM STILL WAITING THE NEXT!!!!! :'( :'(
BEST HACK OF THE YEAR !!!!!!!
Old February 13th, 2013, 08:57 AM
AmazingCharizard
Pokemon Rocket Strike creator

Where/how can you actually catch Moltrees/Articuno/Zapdos? Haven´t met them yet though I´m sure they´re in caves with an blocked entrance...

Check out my hack "Pokemon Rocket Strike" http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=319844
How to patch a rom:
1.Download the patch. If it is in a zip file then use a free tool named WinRar to unzip the file.
2.Use Google to find the rom you need.
3.PATCH THAT THING AND LIVE LONG AND PROSPER!
Old February 13th, 2013, 12:13 PM
Robbo1422
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by agray20938 View Post
Hey can anyone help me out with this bug? I have the latest live beta version. I got to the part in the safari zone where you're supposed to battle your rival in front of moltres, however instead of initiated the battle, it says "This is the standard NPC message...." or something. does anyone know a fix to this?
I'm having the same problem.... tried flying out and going back but this didnt do anything, really frustrating
Old February 13th, 2013, 10:03 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by kensarcher View Post
thanks.. and about the ticket to ride at the undersea express? where can i get it?
Beat the Elites second time,battle RED and then you will be allowed to travel there. You will find the way eventually so first do the tasks that are required before Orange Islands
Old February 13th, 2013, 10:10 PM
linkofhyrule
Unhatched Egg

Somebody should give me detailed insructions on how to download this onto android. Puters down, and I like playing handheld instead anyway. Ive had no problem playing offical nintendo roms but this has gone and got me stumped. Thanks
Old February 13th, 2013, 11:42 PM
ISNorden
Teddiursa

Nature: Gentle
Send a message via Yahoo to ISNorden
A few game-play questions here; please forgive me if I seem clueless--

1. I just got a TM from a resident of Violet City; how do I teach a specific Pokémon the move it contains?
  2. Is there a way for the player to access the bag when he's NOT in battle or at a Pokémon Center? Otherwise, items like the Escape Rope seem pointless.
  3. I know the Unown in the Ruins of Alph are supposed to spell something important, but the few I recognize in the background art seem random (and one looks more like a number than a letter IMO). Could someone please give me a hint?
If anyone can help with these problems, I'd appreciate that a lot. Many thanks!

EDITED TO ADD: I'm playing Version 3.1 of Liquid Crystal, on the latest version of Visual Boy Advance (if that makes any difference technically). If you need the keys I chose for a "joypad configuration", please ask; for some odd reason, the keys I chose for Left/Right buttons don't work.

" Coming this fall to Jubilife TV: Lost Beyond Space!"

Last edited by ISNorden; February 13th, 2013 at 11:49 PM.
Old February 14th, 2013, 12:22 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by M-ourad View Post
So where this beta ends?? and I AM STILL WAITING THE NEXT!!!!! :'( :'(
BEST HACK OF THE YEAR !!!!!!!
It ends after the first island badge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmazingCharizard View Post
Where/how can you actually catch Moltrees/Articuno/Zapdos? Haven´t met them yet though I´m sure they´re in caves with an blocked entrance...
You need to have Yellow, Blue and Red Flutes and put them into Pedestals west from Cherrygrove (I guess) and then they will be available on their FR locations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISNorden View Post
A few game-play questions here; please forgive me if I seem clueless--

1. I just got a TM from a resident of Violet City; how do I teach a specific Pokémon the move it contains?
  2. Is there a way for the player to access the bag when he's NOT in battle or at a Pokémon Center? Otherwise, items like the Escape Rope seem pointless.
  3. I know the Unown in the Ruins of Alph are supposed to spell something important, but the few I recognize in the background art seem random (and one looks more like a number than a letter IMO). Could someone please give me a hint?
If anyone can help with these problems, I'd appreciate that a lot. Many thanks!

EDITED TO ADD: I'm playing Version 3.1 of Liquid Crystal, on the latest version of Visual Boy Advance (if that makes any difference technically). If you need the keys I chose for a "joypad configuration", please ask; for some odd reason, the keys I chose for Left/Right buttons don't work.
Um... you open the bag with Enter and use the TM... there should be nothing wrong...
Old February 14th, 2013, 01:55 AM
linkofhyrule
Unhatched Egg

Scratch my prior question. Figured it out, lot easier than it seemed originally. But heres a question, can I get the other two starters and if so when/how?
Old February 14th, 2013, 09:35 PM
helloimalex
Unhatched Egg

Are chikorita, charmander, squirtle and bulbasaur available? I read somewhere that every pokemon was obtainable with this game, is that true?
Old February 14th, 2013, 09:59 PM
ISNorden
Teddiursa

Nature: Gentle
Send a message via Yahoo to ISNorden
Quote:
Originally Posted by helloimalex View Post
Are chikorita, charmander, squirtle and bulbasaur available? I read somewhere that every pokemon was obtainable with this game, is that true?
I got Chikorita as a starter myself; there are a few other Gen II Pokémon (not legendary or uber-ish, just favorites) that I'd love to catch in this game if it's possible. Unfortunately, one of them isn't available in unhacked FireRed except through trade...with no wireless service and only VBA to play on, I might be out of luck unless the hack developers changed that. *shrug*

" Coming this fall to Jubilife TV: Lost Beyond Space!"
Old February 14th, 2013, 10:10 PM
helloimalex
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISNorden View Post
I got Chikorita as a starter myself; there are a few other Gen II Pokémon (not legendary or uber-ish, just favorites) that I'd love to catch in this game if it's possible. Unfortunately, one of them isn't available in unhacked FireRed except through trade...with no wireless service and only VBA to play on, I might be out of luck unless the hack developers changed that. *shrug*
So what pokemon CAN'T I get on this game..?
Old February 14th, 2013, 10:41 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by linkofhyrule View Post
Scratch my prior question. Figured it out, lot easier than it seemed originally. But heres a question, can I get the other two starters and if so when/how?
Yes you can have all the six starters in Liquid Crystal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by helloimalex View Post
Yes all the pokes up to Gen 3 are available in Liquid Crystal and yes read mu above comment

Last edited by alienhunterx; February 14th, 2013 at 10:42 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links