• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Cooking is great, no matter the work. I love me some sandwiches, and meat. I can cook most meats to utter perfection, and I know how to combine every single ingredient on the planet in a tasty combo to go with the meat. And fried rice. Man oh man do I make me some delicious fried rice. Be it pork,beef, chicken, duck or even quail(that one was an odd dish I confess) its tasty. If people didn't get it by the last food topics, cooking is everything to me. All hail the food!

Whaa? Quail is not an odd dish! What did you make with it?
Unfortunately, it's the other way around for Tom and I. He usually cooks (which is barely ever more than "put frozen chinese in the wok"), and I usually have to wash the dishes. Wahhh.

BOOO! You should demand you cook and he clean! What would you make?

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Dishes and music is indeed great, but you know what's better? Cooking and music. Headbanging while frying a sausage crackling in that hot oil with all the smokiness coming out to heavy metal is like surreal man. Throw in some beer and you got yourself a one man party.
The next time I cook something "real", I'll have to listen to music while I do it.

It's odd how music can change up what you're doing so much.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
BOOO! You should demand you cook and he clean! What would you make?

Well I'm not a "cook" really, usually when I cook I cook chicken breasts in a Foreman Grill because filling and healthy and put this bacon molasses seasoning that I love on them. Recently my mom sent me fajita seasoning though so I really want to try it, which is actual cooking in a pan of chicken cut up into slices, far different than I'm used to. XD

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Whaa? Quail is not an odd dish! What did you make with it?
As I said, Quail Fried Rice. I was bored, had quail meat, and said to myself what would a Pseudo-Chinese dish taste like with a European Game meat. It was surprisingly delicious, just an odd combination.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I feel like I'm the only person who rarely.. -gets- anything from music. Everyone else seems to have music be a big part of their life.. but I am just as content not listening to music than listening to music (like on a train for example). I have to be in a specific mood to listen to music ._.

Toujours.. a big key is to smell it. If you're making something and you have something else.. smell it. You can usually see if that'll taste good together by doing that.

<3

Oh quail fried rice sounds delicious :3

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
And probably get enough experience to not use a Foreman Grill, that's just plain cheating. Get a non-stick ceramic pan, no need for butters or oils when it comes to cooking meats, all the juices can be thrown out or used for gravy later on, and the meat is nice and lean.
I feel like I'm the only person who rarely.. -gets- anything from music. Everyone else seems to have music be a big part of their life.. but I am just as content not listening to music than listening to music (like on a train for example). I have to be in a specific mood to listen to music ._.
Yeah, you're pretty unlucky. Not like your missing out on anything though, its just nice to have something you can associate with certain times of your life, or something that can work for the thing your doing. Like for me, its power metal in the shower, Thrash or Black for cooking, and on the internet its doom metal, cause its sad at how long I stay on it.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I like listening to it in general because I end up half daydreaming. But it's helpful if I'm drawing, especially if the song fits the art.

I use it to make myself wake up in the morning, as well. When I first got up, I used to turn on PC and listen to music while replying to private messages. Can't do that now, but it still does help me wake up.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
And probably get enough experience to not use a Foreman Grill, that's just plain cheating. Get a non-stick ceramic pan, no need for butters or oils when it comes to cooking meats, all the juices can be thrown out or used for gravy later on, and the meat is nice and lean.

Yeah, you're pretty unlucky. Not like your missing out on anything though, its just nice to have something you can associate with certain times of your life, or something that can work for the thing your doing. Like for me, its power metal in the shower, Thrash or Black for cooking, and on the internet its doom metal, cause its sad at how long I stay on it.

I have a few songs that I associate with times in my life.. but I'm not avid about it.

TBH I don't like foreman grills.. It just.. tastes different than a real BBQ. If I'm gonna grill it and I don't have a real BBQ, I might as well pan-fry (tefal, don't need to butter it, or just put a drop of sunflower oil) it or stick it in the oven on the grill setting. It's not the same but I like it better than the foreman. Foremans are good for when you don't have a proper kitchen setup.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I miss doing chocolate fondue, we never have the ingredients to make it :(

And I always forget to buy when I'm at the supermarket

Honest

Hi!
Years
Woot, this Valentine's Day event is gonna be a blast. Just wrote up the draft for the first post. ;D

Anyway, I just learned how to cook. My mother told my grandmother that over the phone yesterday, and she actually cried with joy. I don't know if I should take that as a compliment or not LOL

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
She knows that you'll burn the whole world.. not only the kitchen. Dipu just wants to watch the world burn..

When is the Valentine's Day event gonna be up? I'm excited :D

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
i have no idea coz i'm not good with romance. i don't like any girl in my school. waah what should i doo?

Honest

Hi!
Years
i have no idea coz i'm not good with romance. i don't like any girl in my school. waah what should i doo?

Well, two things. One, the event has zero romance, so one option is join the event! And two, you're still young, at 13. Don't search for love, let it come to you. But when it becomes apparent, then go for it. Okay, grasshopper?

As for when the event will be up, well, the pairing sign-up thread can be up as early as tomorrow, actually!

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
We're talking about the upcoming Valetine's event and that Red is looking for true love but he's still too young to be searching for something like that :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back