• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Raichu, Use Thunder!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
If I accumulate enough people annoyed by your Gyarados (who apparently is running a mixed set even though it's not exactly viable), we'll have grounds to ban you. So watch the heck out.

Magnezone, use your best Thunderbolt!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Uh ... what? I don't recall that ever being a thing. While, yes, it is annoying and I would like it to be toned down a bit don't make calls that aren't quite true.

Quilava, take it down with a Flame Wheel.

Serperion

The Fallen King
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
Obviously I'm now not allowed to use Gyarados so I will resort to other pokemon

Anyway Drapion used Thunder Fang!

Serperion

The Fallen King
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
Kabutops used Brick Break Brock Brack Bruck! It was Uber effective somehow

Years
I'm going to apply basic logic here, Judgment is the same type as the plate the user is holding (or normal in case of no plate). The previous person had an Arceus-Electric out, and seeing how in this game you have to use a super-effective move, I thought it was obvious that my Arceus was Ground, not Ghost, so you should probably change your post accordingly. In the meantime, I'll just take a long, slow swig of my ice cold EARTHQUAKE FROM A KROOKODILE

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Why I should not post at 2 in the morning. But either way it's a honest mistake. I don't suggest people to change their post if they are wrong and I suggest that you don't either.

With that said, Swanna take it down with a Surf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back