• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

What are you listening to? [Don't embed the videos!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years

Get Free - Major Lazer, Amber Coffman
Album: Get Free

First, let it be known that I generally think Major Lazer are... for lack of a better word, tragic. But this song they've reallllllly got right - no doubt with Amber's influence in there somewhere! It's just so chilled and not at all awkward and damn. Really good imo. Btw, if you're gonna listen to it, please do it with decent speakers or headphones. Otherwise the vocals, especially at the start, will burn your ears out. :D

Years
Well I've been fowarding all my Amazon MP3 stuff into my Google Play account, so I've been listening to almost too much lol.

The album I'm currently listening to is Velociraptor! by Kasabian It's a pretty awesome album, it isn't my favorite, but it also just happens to be the only one I purchased. so...yup. I do have to say, it has some really kicking tracks, one of my favorites is "Acid Turkish Bath" (Shelter From the Storm)

Years

will.i.am - Scream And Shout (feat. Britney Spears)

I only got into this song cos of an avatar/sig our 4th Gen mod Curious. had. I have since listened to this song non-stop on a few occassions. And I do like Britney's outfit in the clip.

Sir Codin

"Thuja Magus Imperium" - Wolves in the Throne Room

Lyrics here:
Spoiler:

Very atmopsheric. These guys are pretty much part of the "avant-garde" portion of the black metal genre; naturalist, anarchistic instead of nationalistic, and few (if any) references to satanism. Very rarely does someone use the word "gorgeous" to describe a black metal song ("brutal" or "kvlt" are more common), but that's what I call this. Sadly, I don't think many people will listen to it because a) it's apparently "too long" and b) black metal isn't exactly the most "accessible" of genres.

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
Years
Linkin Park's performance at the Iheartradio concert last year. In full. YUM! I especially like the Iridescent/otherstuff medley. And Numb. And, well, all of it!

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016

Pyramids - Frank Ocean

Uhh, this song is the album. It's just such a good song all around and I have had it on replay this entire day. I recently just decided to give this album a chance and I don't know why I didn't like it the first time. This song is a gem, wait, the entire album is.

Years

Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - Thrift Shop

This song is goddamn awesome with that catchy tune and a good clip to match! Also was No.1 in the 2012 triple j Hottest 100, which made me love it even more.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Listening to Shadow of the Day - Linkin Park
Album: Minutes to Midnight

Even if this song is there since 2002, it just can't get off my mind. They are simply GREAT!

FenrirDarkWolf

Water Musician Fenrir
Years
  • Seen Nov 10, 2013
Currently listening to:
Cavern of Remembrance Theme, from Kingdom Hearts.

It's so soothing, especially right now, at this time of night...

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Just heard this song in my car. I have my phone on shuffle for music... I always have loved this song.

Pink Triangle by Weezer -- My favorite lyric is "I'm dumb, she's a lesbian! We were as good as married in my mind, but married in my mind's no good." Girl I liked in high school ended up being a lesbian, so I can relate. xD

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023

Mr Brightside - Boyce Avenue Basically I'm just listening to every cover in Boyce Avenue's collection, but this one at present! It's a truly wonderful cover and his voice is 100x better suited to the song (and most songs tbh) than Brandon Flowers. The acoustic guitar for this song is really refreshing and it's basically brilliant haha.

Sir Codin

I've been listening to this all day and I just started playing The DIG again, so I won't stop listening to this anytime soon.

Essentially, this is a remix of the background music in the Map Spire:

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
Years
Bon Jovi - Because We Can
Latest single by Bon Jovi. Actually, another song from their next album got leaked on the radio like a week or 2 ago but it's nowhere to be seen for the moment as far as I know. I want that album.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024

listening to this song makes me feel like a faf asian girl shaking hips

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
Skatterman & Snug Brim - Ups and Downs

Speaking the truth right here. They only around when you got that money, and you when you go broke they disappear.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024

Just downloaded this song off iTunes for free and omgggg it's SO good please give it a listen. New favorite song! When I get paid I'm buying the EP and his previous album1!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back