Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon Gaming Central
Reload this Page Pokemon mods

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Pokémon Gaming Central For topics that aren't necessarily restricted to one game, Pokémon Gaming Central ranges from comparing and contrasting the differences in the gaming generations to discussing the gaming franchise as a whole.

Closed Thread

Old February 12th, 2013 (11:16 AM).

I've been a long running fan of the Pokemon series but the trading feature has always seemed obnoxious. I ran across Pokemon Raptor Ex and was thrilled with everything it offered. I was wanting to know if anyone else has played this and had any recommendations of other fan made games that gave you the ability to catch all of the Pokemon within one game. Raptor Ex has to many glitches and their board hasn't received a post in years to help me troubleshoot. Also, if your a forum monitor and this is in the wrong forum, let people know where the post should go instead of just shutting down the thread. The game isn't considered a hack and they closed my forum down in the general topics board.
Old February 12th, 2013 (11:46 AM).
Goin' Bananas
Super Moderator
CS

Nature: Timid
The thing is though, there really isn't a place for this topic. This section here is for official spin off games. The game you're referring to isn't official in any way, so ill have to lock this. You said it's a fan game, which means its likely a hack, so perhaps you can discuss it in ROM Hacking, or Game Development since you insist it's not a hack. Sorry.

hobbies include playin' terits and huggin' diddy kong
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links