The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old February 12th, 2013, 09:23 AM
shinysweety
In it to win it! :D

Nature: Jolly

Advertise here
hehe c: well here's my finished SU~ --

Name: Kailey Marks
Nickname: Kai (pronounced kay)
Specie: Lycan

Appearance: Pic c: ( image with skool outfit tho ;D)
Spoiler:

Personality: Kailey, in one word is stubborn. Never ever does she do a favor for anyone, yet she's fast to ask for one. She can be pretty demanding if she doesn't get what she wants. Kailey, on the bright side, can be sweet and caring if you get to know her. Like not all the time, no way, but allotish. (can't find a word sorry -.-; ) She likes to be around people and cause Drama from now and then, just to make things fun and she also never thinks twice about what she does. But on some good sides, Kailey has a great sense of humor and loves to laugh, she's very trusting and kind to friends... and loves to eat their food. Getting on Kailey's bad side would mean having to watch you'r back at all times. Not that she would hurt anyone, but she would embarrass them or use her telekinesis to mess with them. Even if she's not the best at it, or ya know, something else bad. Her sassy nature is not exactly the best, but after a while people get used to it. Kailey can be shy sometimes but not allot, only mostly to new faces. If she's seen them for atleast a day or so they seem to her that she's known them forever. Kailey also has a strange phobia of Bugs, she just get's creep'd out by them whenever she sees one.

History: In Kailey's early life she was born in the Youki dimension. She lives in a big Youki city , in a nice little neighbourhood near the border of the city. She grew up with only her Father only, since both of her parents had a divorce. Kailey never liked her Father, he always tried to boss her around and make her do stuff she doesn't want to do. Like cleaning her room. At the age of five, Kailey wen't to a private Lycan only school. She never liked it there because everyone was so self centered and un-caring, and so Kailey started to become liek that a little. Not much but just to fit in. And the teachers were horribly strict aswell, never said good job to any of the students. When Kailey tried to explain it to her Father he just said that everything was going fine and that she should stay at the school. At the age of 13 she wen't to a middle school , for any Youki. Kailey thought this would be better but there were allot of Witches who weren't the nicest to her. After this, Kailey decided to drop herself out of the school without telling her Father. And now, at the age of 16 she had been entered in Youki Academy, hoping this would be the best school so far.

Weakness: Magic and Bugs (( she just hates bugs.

Other: Nope, not rlly c:

Code: Cherry strawberry!!~

Click 'n' Hover~
Wonderful Pair~

Blog~

PC Family~

My Profile~

Theme~
Old February 12th, 2013, 09:28 AM
Dusk
Fighting to Renew my Past...

Nature: Lonely
Heh, that reminds me. While we're on the topic of Phobias...

Solo has two or three distinct fears, though I think it'd be fun to see if someone finds out what they are without my explaining.

Old February 12th, 2013, 09:30 AM
Lilizuki
The Wise Lesbian

Turns out that both of the Lycans are stubborn asses. Whodda thunk it?
Old February 12th, 2013, 09:33 AM
Dusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilizuki View Post
Turns out that both of the Lycans are stubborn asses. Whodda thunk it?
Are those wedding bells ringing?

Could be a total coincidence, though I would probably agree in saying stubbornness is indeed a Lycan trait. However, you'll see it in different forms. Her stubbornness seems to have room for sympathy, unlike Solo's.

Old February 12th, 2013, 09:38 AM
Lilizuki
The Wise Lesbian

I don't know; she might think Solo's necklace is a bit fruity. d:

Stubbornness is...kind of impossible as a racial trait. It could be a part of their culture or society, but I don't think it's possible in a biological sense. 'Cause it's just an aspect of personality.
Old February 12th, 2013, 09:53 AM
Dusk

Quote:
I don't know; she might think Solo's necklace is a bit fruity. d:

Stubbornness is...kind of impossible as a racial trait. It could be a part of their culture or society, but I don't think it's possible in a biological sense. 'Cause it's just an aspect of personality.
Or maybe she'll be the one person that actually gets to him and reveals his secrets and background story.

And then turns him nice...? Pfff, naw, that'll never happen. Or will it? Probably not. But maybe.

Stubborn Lycans are very common, maybe it is a societal thing, but there are all sorts of Lycans, city Lycans, forest Lycans, pure-wolf Lycans (usually also forest Lycans), etc. and stubbornness can be existent in all of those.

Long story short, they have the capacity to be flexible, but likely aren't going to be.

Old February 12th, 2013, 09:58 AM
Lilizuki
The Wise Lesbian

Elene could turn him nice. He just needs to drink this beverage... d:

Yeah. No.
Old February 12th, 2013, 10:02 AM
Dusk

Quote:
Elene could turn him nice. He just needs to drink this beverage... d:

Yeah. No.
Turn him nice or turn him dead? Well, you'd be right, in that he'd be nicer dead than alive. A lot quieter, in fact.

No. Yeah.

Old February 12th, 2013, 10:05 AM
Lilizuki
The Wise Lesbian

He'd be alive! Just...ghoul'd.
Old February 12th, 2013, 10:07 AM
Claire*
Here's to the crazy ones.

Nature: Sassy
Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfOfEve View Post
Are those wedding bells ringing?
Down with prearranged relationships! Let these things happen organically within the story. Love is not something that can be orchestrated or defined. How many times have you watched a story and known who was going to end up together? Boring, right? Nope, let's be spur of the moment. Let's rock this RP spontaneously with twists and turns. Maybe Kailey is asexual, hates men, or doesn't want to date a Youkai. The point being, nobody knows the trouble I see. It's supercalifragilisticexpialidocious, even though the sound of it is something quite atrocious. If you say it loud enough you’ll always sound precocious. Um diddle diddle diddle um diddle ay!

Anyway, I was bored. I apologize. xD
Old February 12th, 2013, 10:13 AM
Lilizuki
The Wise Lesbian

Now I know why I shouldn't serve you coffee, Claire. :x

But I agree.
Old February 12th, 2013, 10:15 AM
Dusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claire* View Post
Down with prearranged relationships! Let these things happen organically within the story. Love is not something that can be orchestrated or defined. How many times have you watched a story and known who was going to end up together? Boring, right? Nope, let's be spur of the moment. Let's rock this RP spontaneously with twists and turns. Maybe Kailey is asexual, hates men, or doesn't want to date a Youkai. The point being, nobody knows the trouble I see. It's supercalifragilisticexpialidocious, even though the sound of it is something quite atrocious. If you say it loud enough you’ll always sound precocious. Um diddle diddle diddle um diddle ay!

Anyway, I was bored. I apologize. xD
I, uh... What?

It is usually planned, but I always plan future character interactions (granted, it's often in secret), because when you plan ahead you can create some very interesting events. But otherwise, yeah, most things happen in the spur of the moment.

Wait, you use coffee to sober up from alcohol. How do you sober up from coffee?

Old February 12th, 2013, 10:24 AM
Claire*
Here's to the crazy ones.

Nature: Sassy
Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfOfEve View Post
I, uh... What?

It is usually planned, but I always plan future character interactions (granted, it's often in secret), because when you plan ahead you can create some very interesting events. But otherwise, yeah, most things happen in the spur of the moment.

Wait, you use coffee to sober up from alcohol. How do you sober up from coffee?
Just teasing you Wolfy, I plan ahead too.

You sober up from coffee with more coffee!!!!
Old February 12th, 2013, 10:37 AM
Rose Quartz
Let's change the future

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Rose Quartz
Congrats Shiny~ you're accepted c: it's a great SU for someone who is so young! (now I feel old )

I'm sorry that Nami and Takumi is so obvious >.>

But I agree with Claire………

Pour me some good tea miss barkeeper!
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki / Ryuu Higoroshi / Luna / Lucina / Lacy / Madison Campbell
Old February 12th, 2013, 10:46 AM
shinysweety
In it to win it! :D

Nature: Jolly
Yaaaaaaaay thanks Nami!!!~ c: *hug hug*

Click 'n' Hover~
Wonderful Pair~

Blog~

PC Family~

My Profile~

Theme~
Old February 12th, 2013, 11:41 AM
Lilizuki
The Wise Lesbian

Tea? Really? At a bar? ....alright.

And I have a name, you know! It's Ser Lili Barkeeper the Third Esquire.
Old February 12th, 2013, 11:44 AM
Rose Quartz
Let's change the future

Quote:
Tea? Really? At a bar? ....alright.

And I have a name, you know! It's Ser Lili Barkeeper the Third Esquire.
Sorry :p I don't drink Alcohol.

Alright! Ser Lili it is! *cough*
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki / Ryuu Higoroshi / Luna / Lucina / Lacy / Madison Campbell
Old February 12th, 2013, 03:49 PM
Dusk

'Ey Barkeep! Virgin Screwdrivers for everyone, on me! *whispers* They'll all pay for it.

Old February 12th, 2013, 03:53 PM
Lilizuki
The Wise Lesbian

All of the orange juice is mine, I tell you! Mine!

Would Madame Sapphire accept a simple transition for Elene and Ashling to go to class? I'm not motivated to write a detailed post about them arriving. :x
Old February 12th, 2013, 05:53 PM
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

Nature: Bashful
Gonna act like Fang from now on.

Solo has a weakness, huh. Like I care about that, but it would help that weakling of a human.

While I'm alive, I won't let any party members die.

Paired for life with Rose Quartz
~Dia+PS~
Old February 12th, 2013, 07:47 PM
Rose Quartz
Let's change the future

Quote:
All of the orange juice is mine, I tell you! Mine!

Would Madame Sapphire accept a simple transition for Elene and Ashling to go to class? I'm not motivated to write a detailed post about them arriving. :x
Transition accepted, have a very nice day~

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinyDiamond View Post
Gonna act like Fang from now on.

Solo has a weakness, huh. Like I care about that, but it would help that weakling of a human.
Ehhh? So long you don't talk like that to me dear~
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Old February 12th, 2013, 08:32 PM
Aques Keus
Swaggins
Community Supporter

The sucker that Snowpeople have to suck on to keep their body temperature balanced, is that required? Like if he refuses to eat it will he die? Or is this a way to make them seem more human?

I mean if it is the first one, then that seems a bit unfair, considering that is like a major, visible, and extremely exploitable weaknesses. (Vampires have water yes, but they are powerful even for Youkai, so I don't think they are included.) The weakness would be fine, but with lycans (who can wreck an entire room and disturb the campus with only a headache and a nap as compensation.) Vampires, (who are supper strong with great reaction time, so strong that they probably could be considered close to Demi-gods) and werewolves (who probably have the same power potential as Lycans) it would be hard enough to compete. Add in this major flaw and suddenly it seems my character's race is obsolete.

I'm not saying we need to nerf Lycans, Werewolves, or Vampires. That isn't at all what I mean, I just think that the other Youkai types may need less obvious or available weaknesses. (A werewolf or Vampire could easily remove the sucker from a snowman, the glasses from a lamia, or a coin from a yasha.)
Old February 12th, 2013, 08:59 PM
Rose Quartz
Let's change the future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khawill View Post
The sucker that Snowpeople have to suck on to keep their body temperature balanced, is that required? Like if he refuses to eat it will he die? Or is this a way to make them seem more human?

I mean if it is the first one, then that seems a bit unfair, considering that is like a major, visible, and extremely exploitable weaknesses. (Vampires have water yes, but they are powerful even for Youkai, so I don't think they are included.) The weakness would be fine, but with lycans (who can wreck an entire room and disturb the campus with only a headache and a nap as compensation.) Vampires, (who are supper strong with great reaction time, so strong that they probably could be considered close to Demi-gods) and werewolves (who probably have the same power potential as Lycans) it would be hard enough to compete. Add in this major flaw and suddenly it seems my character's race is obsolete.

I'm not saying we need to nerf Lycans, Werewolves, or Vampires. That isn't at all what I mean, I just think that the other Youkai types may need less obvious or available weaknesses. (A werewolf or Vampire could easily remove the sucker from a snowman, the glasses from a lamia, or a coin from a yasha.)
Ehm… you know that I explained that there is no stronger Youkai species in this RP, right? Ofcourse there are Youkai who are weak against a certain specie, but this only count for fairytale.

For example: If the enemy is a Vampire, Lycans are neutral, werewolves are strong and mages are weak against this kind. (This is just an example!)

As for snowman, the only reason for the sucker is to prevent them from getting warm. It's not life treatening, their bodies just warm up to normal temprature without it. It's not really a weakness.

Also, water can be fatal for a Vampire and I thought I explained this as well.
The species that are supposed to be strong aren't stronger than any other specie, everyone is equal.
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Old February 13th, 2013, 04:19 AM
Lilizuki
The Wise Lesbian

I feel the need to point out the fact that Elene has only been shown in her favored environments and consciously showing only her best traits. Taking notice of a breeze going by the window and using that moment to toss the rose-dust, for example. d:

Also, does "Fang" mean the lesbian from Final Fantasy or somebody else?
Old February 13th, 2013, 04:47 AM
Rose Quartz
Let's change the future

Quote:
I feel the need to point out the fact that Elene has only been shown in her favored environments and consciously showing only her best traits. Taking notice of a breeze going by the window and using that moment to toss the rose-dust, for example. d:

Also, does "Fang" mean the lesbian from Final Fantasy or somebody else?
I feel like we'll see a lot coming from Elene. But I guess this counts for most characters here. Almost everyone has only showed their best traits up untill now with an exception of a few.

Fang is the main character in unchained blades.

… or one of the male characters in Maximum ride c:
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here