• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Your cellphone ringtone?

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I use this junky flip phone and don't know how to record a ringtone. n_u
I probably could if I wanted to, but nobody calls or texts me because I'm forever alone. ;D

But now I'm tempted to record and set it to something from Diamond version. Perhaps the music played during a trainer battle?

ptisnjunk95

Made in Portugal
Years
My ringtone is Papa Roach - To Be Loved and my notification is Evanescence - Going Under

I love those songs :)

ExMedic

Don't trust me
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 30, 2014
Haven't had any time to jailbreak my iphone again, so I'm just using the Noir alert sound.

It's kind of badass. Only thing that could make me feel more like a 1950's gangster would be a cigar, slightly too-big pinstriped suit and a tommy gun in each hand.

Doug Dimmadome

the newest pop punk sensation
Years
I pretty much always have my phone on vibrate, but my ringtone is Boy Division by My Chemical Romance, and my notification sound is the notification sound from Team Fortress 2

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Changed to this cos I just watched NHK ni yokouso!

Renpuu

Gengar !
Years
I just have regular default tones for ringing and text message notifications. I'd find if I had my ringtone set as a song or something I'd get sick and tired of hearing it and lose interest in that band or artist.

Sir Codin

It's something generic alt-rock sounding...thing.

I don't think your ringtone is something everyone is dying to hear, so I don't get anything fancy, really.

Last edited:

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
I don't think your ringtone is something everyone is dying to hear

pretty much, and mine goes off every three seconds so I leave it on vibrate. I was very much disliked when I had the beginning of "Lucifer" by Jay-Z as my text-tone. Of course, it had been my intention to annoy people.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Right now it's the Walking Dead Theme (Metal) that came with the ROM on my phone. xD I love it!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Currently when people call me it's the Black and White theme from the Pokemon dub. I've been meaning to change it but eh. It's just the right length and I like it. And it doesn't scare the hell out of me when it suddenly starts playing like some of my past ringtones.

Back