The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > General Chat

Notices

General Chat Reporting for duty!

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 31st, 2013, 08:51 PM
Arago
Community Supporter

Nature: Lax
My sleep position is on my side -- doesn't matter which one because I turn on each throughout the night -- with my arm that's on the bed underneath the pillow and my free arm can do whatever. My leg that's on the bed is straight and my other leg that's not on the bed is bent at about a 70° angle. It's really the only position I feel comfortable in when I actually fall asleep.

Room has to be completely dark.
The fan is almost always on, mainly because I need to have some sort of ambient noise.
Music is a no-go. TV is a no-go.

I always sleep in either athletic shorts, dorm pants, or jeans and I always go commando when sleeping.

There you go. All you need to know.
Old February 1st, 2013, 03:12 AM
Seki
You idiot!

Nature: Jolly
I usually sleep sideways, sometimes, I sleep on my stomach or on my back. I normally don't move around or make any noises when I sleep, thats why, my friends say I am a good person to sleep with during sleepovers.

VM | PM | MyAnimeList | Theme | Pairs | Previously
Old February 1st, 2013, 06:27 AM
voltianqueen
WITH SEAWATER

Nature: Relaxed
I usually like to sleep on my side with one arm up under the pillow and the other bent close to my chest, or on my stomach with both arms folded under the pillow and head to the side. I have an air filter thing in my room which is always on, and it feels wrong when it goes off (like a power outage), or just when I'm somewhere where it's totally quiet, though it's not really a requirement for me to fall asleep. I also always have my stuffed camel, Creambo, with me when I go to bed, so I take him with me on vacations and other places I'll be sleeping. There are also some other toys I sleep with, but it just feels plain wrong without Creambo.

I do not like to sleep with TV or music or anything on. It's distracting and noisy to me. I also like it to be relatively dark, but I sleep with a gentle nightlight on. It feels weird to sleep in complete darkness, but I usually sleep during the day anyway..that and my nightlight comes on automatically in dark and my curtains let very little light through.
Old February 1st, 2013, 07:41 AM
doeboy9
This Guy Right Here

Location: Chicago, wait, is this supposed to be pokemon related? umm Kanto?
Nature: Calm
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to doeboy9 Send a message via Yahoo to doeboy9
Surrounded by pillows facing the wall while the tv plays reruns of the office in the backround.
Old February 1st, 2013, 02:22 PM
Sammi
I change my usertitle as often as PC changes slogans
Community Supporter

Nature: Lax
Typically I fall asleep on one of my sides; the right is more common but I typically toss and turn and sometimes it's on the left. My right arm's tucked under the pillow most of the time. When I wake up, I'm either on my back or on the right side.

Never slept with any stuffed animals, even as a kid. I need a quilt over me to sleep, though. Even in the summer. :( And I always have a fan running. I should turn it off during the day/when I'm gone, but I forget. It's nice having some white noise when I'm sleeping.
Old February 1st, 2013, 02:57 PM
Cosmotone8
silhouette of the past

Location: Boston, MA, USA, Earth, Sun Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe
Nature: Careful
I bury both arms beneath my pillow and rest with my face to the side of the pillow, lying on my chest. I'm a very light sleeper; the slightest things wake me up.
But the more I try to move on, the more I feel alone
So I watch the summer stars to lead me home.

Old February 1st, 2013, 11:26 PM
pikakitten
You met with a terrible fate

Nature: Naughty
One leg out
The other bent with my waist to my stomach
Head lowered
Sideways
However, I have to be facing the right direction or I can't fall asleep xD (I just have to figure out, it's always different xD)
Covered, actually tucked in, blankets swallowing me whole, except head or I'd suffocate xD
Arm under pillow, the other in or out of the covers
Warm xD
Old February 3rd, 2013, 08:43 PM
Katholic Nun
of the Khristian Kollection

Nature: Adamant
I don't sleep any particular way. Sometimes I'm on my back, sometimes I'm on my side (sometimes and sometimes not hugging a pillow) and sometimes, though a little less commonly, on my stomach.

And I do something to help me fall asleep, but it's probably not something one generally talks about in civilised conversation

Moderator of General Chat
PAIR(S)|NOW|TUMBLR
"like when AT&T was paying for our meals in dallas you bet your ass I ordered the lamb" - Oryx, 2014 A.D.
Old February 4th, 2013, 08:09 PM
Lilith
Protect his very soul.

Nature: Mild
I begin by sleeping on my back, but I quickly end up sleeping on my side. I have a futon, so there's only like one good sleeping position. I am never quite comfortable. Yeah, I have one of these silly things.

I do like hugging a pillow. I like my back touching the back part of the futon and I pretend someone else is holding me. :(
Old February 4th, 2013, 08:15 PM
Lance
Master of Dragons

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to Lance
1. I move around so much I basically sleep in all of the different positions
2. If it's with my girlfriend we basically end up being in a tangled mess.
3. I too cover myself in blankets like a coccoon, haha.
Old February 5th, 2013, 02:05 AM
♣Gawain♣
Onward to Music!!!

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ♣Gawain♣ Send a message via Yahoo to ♣Gawain♣
I always sleep in the fetal position. Most comfortable, at least for me.

VM Δ PMPairsDeviantArtPlaying...ClubsTheme
Old February 5th, 2013, 04:14 AM
Binary
え?

I initially fall asleep on my side, but it gets random afterwards during my sleep. I can sleep in literally any position though, given that I'm tired enough.

I sleep alone 'cause I'm hostile and lonely ;n;, but I need to be really warm.
Old February 5th, 2013, 06:17 AM
AWsquared
It's another wolf bite.
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to AWsquared
I usually sleep on my side in a fetal like position facing my right with my arm under or on the pillow. And then occasionally I'd sleep on my stomach with both arms on the pillow and head facing to the side. I always have some sort of cover over me cause I'm more comfortable being under a blanket or sleeping bag. If it's hot out it's a lighter blanket and if it's cold out it's a thicker blanket or my sleeping bag.
To help me fall asleep sometime, I like to have some tea or take some medicine before bed, or I'm just naturally tired and just fall asleep without any aids. The only times I have difficulty sleeping is if I'm not really tired to begin with or just had a bad dream , but other than that I sleep pretty well.

Mega Sceptile and Treecko for life yo.
DeviantArt |Tumblr | Art Gallery| Ask Me Stuff |Paired to | Avatar source:[x]
Old February 5th, 2013, 05:12 PM
Sylphiel

Nature: Quirky
I sleep on my side, usually on my right side (although I toss and turn enough at times that I honestly lose track of it). I also must have a comforter over me or at least near me - I tend to not have blankets of any kind over me if it's a warm night - to cuddle into. Also, one arm must be under a pillow to prop up my head slightly. Maybe this is why my right arm doesn't like me at times.

No music here, unless it's a night where my mind's racing badly and I need something to focus on. Otherwise, it's far too much of a distraction, especially since I tend to use my walkman and yeah, with the way I sleep I can't fall asleep with earbuds on. At least once I get to sleep, I'm usually asleep for a good while.
Old February 5th, 2013, 05:19 PM
Antemortem
NEIGHBORHOOD SUPERHETERO

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via Skype™ to Antemortem
I sleep on two pillows on my left with one arm underneath the pillows and the other just wherever, most likely splayed out to the side somewhere. I can't sleep lying on my back, or on my right or on my face as I'm unbearably uncomfortable in any other position. It used to be vice versa and I'd sleep on my right side but in recent years that's impossible. My television is usually on because I find it difficult to sleep without sound somewhere around me. Silence is my archenemy. Besides the television the room must be dark. Light doesn't bother me but it helps when there's not too much.

kawaii in the sheets
Old February 13th, 2013, 03:44 AM
Hannah
exceptionally ordinary

My position while I sleep depends on where I sleep. If I'm comfortable with the bed, I'll stick with the basic fetus-like position. Usually, falling asleep is pretty hard for me since I'm always thinking about the things I've done, or the things I will do.

i ii iii iv
you're just as
sane as i am

Old February 13th, 2013, 01:42 PM
Cordelia
Banned

Nature: Sassy
I usually sleep on my side cuddling the body pillow named Natasha or on my back. I seldom sleep on my stomach... I used to do that a lot but lately I've found it's quite uncomfortable. I sleep best when I sleep on Natasha, though.
Old February 23rd, 2013, 09:46 AM
PlatinumDude
Nyeh?
Community Supporter

Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Yahoo to PlatinumDude Send a message via Skype™ to PlatinumDude
I sleep on my back, but I shift to my sides occasionally while I sleep.

Old February 23rd, 2013, 02:12 PM
Kura
vimeo.com/67501143

Nature: Serious
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Kura
In PJs.. no socks. On my back, head between two flat yet soft pillows, right leg bent slightly :3
Old February 23rd, 2013, 02:20 PM
Went
The Seed Pokémon

Send a message via Skype™ to Went
I sleep on my right side, usually after turning at least once to each side, and then wake up in the morning on my stomach. I'm a very nervous sleeper.
Old February 23rd, 2013, 08:35 PM
Hydro Pumper
Water Pokemon Trainer

Nature: Modest
I always sleep on my right side, with my bottom arm underneath the pillow, and my other arm out in front like I'm shooting an arrow. XD I just don't find any other position as comfortable to fall asleep in. Unless I'm really tired they just won't do the trick lol :3

Yeh I need to be in a quiet, unlit area too. Sometimes I like having the blankets over me with the cold air conditioner/fan running lmao. :D

Just keep swimming~!
Old February 23rd, 2013, 10:20 PM
Rainbow Arcanine
now known as narnia

Nature: Jolly
Usually I sleep on my right hand side, which faces towards the cold wall instead of the hallway outside. My arms tend to move around quite a bit although usually they're on my pillow. Occasionally I sleep on my back although I prefer not to, it just feels a bit weird for me XD;, and I rarely sleep on my stomach after hearing something along the lines of "If you sleep on your stomach you have nightmares." when I was in Kindergarten or something? It was ages ago but ever since then I still believe whoever said that. xD

And sometimes I press my cheek against the cool wall, if it's a hot summer night along with the fan spinning loudly. And usually I can only really go to sleep in a dark or dimly-lit room, otherwise I'll just be lying there all night wriggling around. D:
. :p
Old February 24th, 2013, 12:10 AM
Brendino
Hold your breath. Make a wish. Count to three.

Nature: Quiet
I fall asleep in one of two ways, with the most predominate one (about 80% of the time) being on my right side facing my wall, in a position very similar to the fetal position. If it's one of those nights that take me a lot longer than usual to fall asleep, I'll try sleeping on my left side, with my left arm under sandwiched between my two pillows, and my body stretched out.

I always have to sleep with my blanket on, though. I barely even like my feet sticking out in the middle of summer, so I'll just have the fan blowing on me.

Sponsored Links