• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick, look behind you!

Years
Yup. If you say it serious enough, I'll fall for it. Or if I'm really tired and not paying attention. I'm extremely easy to fool and sometimes it suuuuucks. :(

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I use to be far more gullible than I used to be. Now I tend to take everything with a grain of salt unless there is proof and try my best not to think anything as true until I can be certain. Of course, there are slip-ups if it's serious enough but after being fooled so often in the past I would rather be someone who doesn't quite believe anything anymore than to continue down that other path.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Yes, I'm extremely gullible. One time my friend had me convinced that Friedrich Nietzsche was a guest star on Desperate Housewives.
Wow. That would have been quite the shake-up on Wisteria Lane had it turned out to be true.

And yeah, I am a little bit. Not as bad as I once was, but I'm definitely still more gullible than I'd care to admit.

KriegStein

Nuclear Reactor
Years
Im the opposite of gullible. Usualy when my friends try their best to fool me I just see through them. Although I might pretend to believe them...so that they dont get too discouraged. :D

Back