Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > The Wide World of Pokémon > Pokémon Trading Card Game
Reload this Page TCG Collections!

For all updates, view the main page.

Pokémon Trading Card Game The forum for the Pokémon TCG and Pokemon TCG Online. Post your deck to get rated, rate other decks, ask questions, talk about strategy, etc.

Old February 13th, 2013 (1:27 AM).
Nico Nico Nii!~
Now, there may be a general thread for showing your Pokemon merchandise collections over in Pokemon General (right here), but this thread is for going into more detail with your Pokemon TCG collection, showing off your rarest rares or maybe just the size of your collection!

1. Follow all PokeCommunity rules. This thread is an exception to the no-revival rule, however.

2. Double posting is allowed. In fact, to reduce the strain this page will inflict on lower-bandwidth users, I encourage double posting if you have got more than 3 pictures you'd like to post in a single go!

3. Please use spoiler tags to hide your images so people who browse on slower connections do not have the page jumping around on them as pictures finish loading.

4. Newer finds are encouraged to go to the "Booster Pack/Look What I Just Got!" Thread, though they are welcome here.

I'll open things off with one of my favorite cards in my collection, Vending Machine Mewtwo:

I got this off of eBay a couple years ago for just $5. It is my only card from the Vending Machine series.

That's all I've got for pictures for right now.

Original vector used for avatar credit to /u/judealonzo01 on Reddit via /r/SchoolIdolFestival
GIF credits to an unknown individual
Avatar Featuring Nico Yazawa from Love Live! School Idol Festival
Signature Featuring Hanayo Koizumi from the same series doing her best impression of Nico Yazawa
Old February 13th, 2013 (4:52 PM).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6alhNYsYbLM <--- my rarest card to date!!! GOLD STAR!!!!!!! Check it out!
Check out my Channel! I open tones of packs, have giveaways and more!
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links