The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

View Poll Results: What would you like more of in this Roleplay?
Fighting. More fighting! 6 11.76%
Character interaction. Get to know each other more. 8 15.69%
Deeper storyline: more drama, more comedy, more romance. 17 33.33%
Side stories. A few adventures away from the main plot. 12 23.53%
More flexible plot. Plot decided in part by the RPers. 3 5.88%
The Roleplay is fine as is. 2 3.92%
Other. 3 5.88%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Old February 13th, 2013, 01:13 PM
Kawaii Pikachu :3
"The Cutiest Pokemon Gamer!"

Nature: Gentle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greiger View Post
Ooh! that is so amazing! I haven't been speaking much I know guys, but hopefully you can find me soon! It's so boring to be out of the loop! Anyways, that is simply amazing Kawaii! In fact, I may ask for something later on if that's alright with you.
It's nice to see you back! :D and it's ok, life sometimes takes priority.

Thank you! I'm kind of glad the gif image didn't work I like this one better!

It's fine with me. :D Just let me know what you would like. (like size, color, "feel" of the picture, etc.) Depending on what you want will decided on how long I will need to make it. I can normally pop something out within a couple of hours (if life allows me two hours straight)
Old February 13th, 2013, 02:02 PM
Xilfer
'twas fun.
Community Supporter

Nature: Naughty
I agree, good job Kawaii!

Sorry for the short post, guyz. I got a lot of homework to do.
Old February 13th, 2013, 06:00 PM
Delphini

Nature: Hasty
Yeah Kawaii, that sig looks awesome! I'd be ecstatic if you were to make one for me! Also I'm curious where your going to join into the RP. Are we going to find you in Cape City or something? Of course if you'd rather keep it secret, that's fine too.
“What if everything you see is more than what you see--the person next to you is a warrior and the space that appears empty is a secret door to another world? What if something appears that shouldn't? You either dismiss it, or you accept that there is much more to the world than you think. Perhaps it is really a doorway, and if you choose to go inside, you will find many unexpected things.” ― Shigeru Miyamoto
Old February 13th, 2013, 06:13 PM

Thank you! :D

Sure I'll make one for you. Just let me know what kind of siggy you want.

Include:

Photo/Subject ~ if you have a specific photo you want me to use. If no specific photo then include the subject you want in the photo and I'll find one that looks good. Ex: say you want one to include Pikachu but you don't have a specific photo you want me to use. I'll go and find a good picture of Pikachu and use that.

Size ~ size of the complete siggy (mine is the max 500 X 300).

Color ~ what color palate you want me to keep to (blues, greens, etc...)

Wording ~ what you want it to say

"Feel" ~ the feeling you want the sig to give off. Like cute, fierce, sad, angry, happy, etc... (this will effect the type of font and colors I use unless otherwise stated)

~~~~~~~~~~

As for the RP. I am in the process of joining Xilfer123's and Megaman's story. I've been PMing Xilfer and we have come up with an idea on what we are going to do and then we are both going to merge back into Megaman's story eventually. I won't say what exactly to keep it a secret but I am in the process of writing up my "merger" right now. As soon as I am done with it I will be posting it. I should have it done later tonight.
Old February 13th, 2013, 07:41 PM
Wilhelm
Hail the Almighty Robot Policeman

Nature: Adamant
Max height for signatures is actually 350, not 300. EDIT: Width is 600 max as well. But that is really cool, and I may decide to ask for one too, but right now I'm showing off my Fakemon concept.

Now back on topic. Turns out, my boss sent me the wrong info on Sunday about my schedule, so I'm actually of Friday. Yay working seven days in a row.

Last edited by Wilhelm; February 13th, 2013 at 07:50 PM. Reason: Derp
Old February 13th, 2013, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecrumWarrior View Post
Max height for signatures is actually 350, not 300. EDIT: Width is 600 max as well. But that is really cool, and I may decide to ask for one too, but right now I'm showing off my Fakemon concept.
Really? It says 500 X 300 when you go to upload the photo :\ hmm blooper!!!! XD LOL

Thank you! Just let me know if you want one

Sorry you have to work 7 days in a row that sucks!
Old February 13th, 2013, 09:07 PM
Garet
GhostFire

That's a cool signature, Kawaii! Personally, for anyone who might know, I was wondering if it was possible to make two columns or something in a signature. A banner on one side and the list of roleplays on the other, or something.

By the way, has anyone else noticed that, every time we've needed to take a city, the Gold Tribe has come up from underground? And we're about to do it again, it seems.
Old February 13th, 2013, 09:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garet View Post
That's a cool signature, Kawaii! Personally, for anyone who might know, I was wondering if it was possible to make two columns or something in a signature. A banner on one side and the list of roleplays on the other, or something.

By the way, has anyone else noticed that, every time we've needed to take a city, the Gold Tribe has come up from underground? And we're about to do it again, it seems.
Thank you!

Hmmm I'm not sure on the column idea. I guess you could "make" a signature to look like two columns when it is really just one big picture. I'm not sure how to do it otherwise :\

It seems like it LOL but it is a good way to get around in secret

@ Xilfer and Megaman ~ I went ahead and posted my "merger" story. I hope this is ok. It seemed like you guys were waiting on me.
Old February 13th, 2013, 09:32 PM
SV
It was justified

Nature: Relaxed
Looks great, Kawaii! I might take you up on the offer and ask you to make one for me as well if you would. Probably one of either Zane or Auron. Not sure yet.

@Garet- Yea, I did notice that. In Eternity it was the Poseida Caverns, in Albia the sewers, and here we have the underground tunnels. lol. But in my defense, only two of those were intentional. One of them came from the inclusion of an idea from someone else.

@NW- The story of life, I'm afraid. Sucks though.

Also, I was going to post tomorrow, but I just remembered it was V-day so I likely won't get to until Friday. Sorry for the delay. You guys keep doing what you're doing, though.

Paired with the Epic Raikiri
Old February 13th, 2013, 09:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supervegeta View Post
Looks great, Kawaii! I might take you up on the offer and ask you to make one for me as well if you would. Probably one of either Zane or Auron. Not sure yet.
Thank you! I'd be glad to make you one. ^.^ just send me the info I need (I posted it up above in another post. If I need to resend it I can ) and I will get to work on it.

On a side note....does anyone know how to keep PC from messing up copy and pastes? I type out all my info (for like RPs and things) in Word, because that way I can work on it without worrying about PC kicking me offline for being inactive, and then I copy and paste it into my post. Well every time I do that it will delete spacing between words and paragraphs so I am constantly having to go back through things and proof read it. Is there a way to keep it from doing this?

Last edited by Kawaii Pikachu :3; February 13th, 2013 at 09:41 PM.
Old February 14th, 2013, 05:21 AM
Megaman765
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawaii Pikachu :3 View Post
Thank you! I'd be glad to make you one. ^.^ just send me the info I need (I posted it up above in another post. If I need to resend it I can ) and I will get to work on it.

On a side note....does anyone know how to keep PC from messing up copy and pastes? I type out all my info (for like RPs and things) in Word, because that way I can work on it without worrying about PC kicking me offline for being inactive, and then I copy and paste it into my post. Well every time I do that it will delete spacing between words and paragraphs so I am constantly having to go back through things and proof read it. Is there a way to keep it from doing this?
I usually put it into word pad and copy and past it from there. Make sure word wrap it again also. That's usually what causes the extra spaces. Its annoying I know but that's how I've managed to do it.

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Dig, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 45 - X-Scissor, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 29 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 32 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Old February 14th, 2013, 02:04 PM
Wilhelm
Hail the Almighty Robot Policeman

Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garet View Post

Note to self, fortify underground entrances to cities...

Anyway, I'll finally be off tomorrow, and will even have the house to myself for a while, so I should be able to focus and get some action in.

@Kawaii Maybe there's a picture size limit, but the only one I saw when reading the rules for signatures is the one that says it can't excede 1 megabyte. No real dimension restrictions. But I know that signatures as a whole can only total to 600x350. Maybe if you don't use the signature upload and upload instead to an external image hosting site, then copy/paste the picture into your signature space.
Old February 14th, 2013, 03:09 PM
Megaman765
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
Kehehe. Well if all goes well, Snype might catch wind of the upcoming underground attack. May not be so easy this time He IS a spy after all x3

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Dig, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 45 - X-Scissor, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 29 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 32 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Old February 15th, 2013, 12:15 PM
SV
It was justified

Alright finally posted. Sorry it took a while.

Gold Tribe- You just been GASSED! xD
In seriousness, all of you should be knocked out from that, I'm afraid.

Old February 15th, 2013, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megaman765 View Post
I usually put it into word pad and copy and past it from there. Make sure word wrap it again also. That's usually what causes the extra spaces. Its annoying I know but that's how I've managed to do it.
I'll have to try that. Thanks! :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecrumWarrior View Post
@Kawaii Maybe there's a picture size limit, but the only one I saw when reading the rules for signatures is the one that says it can't excede 1 megabyte. No real dimension restrictions. But I know that signatures as a whole can only total to 600x350. Maybe if you don't use the signature upload and upload instead to an external image hosting site, then copy/paste the picture into your signature space.
Might have to check it out. Know any good external image sites though? I'm a little leery about using some of them because I don't want to give my new lap top any viruses >.<

Quote:
Gold Tribe- You just been GASSED! xD .......
LMAO!!!!!
Old February 15th, 2013, 02:30 PM
Xilfer
'twas fun.
Community Supporter

Well, in all fairness, the Sentinels can't be completely clueless every time the Gold Tribe attacks. In real life war, a small group such as the Gold Tribe's chance against an empire of Ancients and Silver Tribe is infinitesimally small. But hey, it's Pokemon.
Old February 15th, 2013, 02:39 PM
SV
It was justified

@Xilfer123- True, but the Gold Tribe never took on the Silver Tribe all on their own. Every battle was fought with the backing of the Alpha Alliance army, without which the Gold Tribe would never have been able to liberate the cities they have. Think of the Gold Tribe more or less like the vanguard of the army, the leading part. Even now, the Gold Tribe are in Cape City primarily to find the Gold Crystal and locate Defender, not take on the force there. They went without the Alpha Alliance because, obviously, traveling in a small group brings less attention than traveling with a large army.

And the Sentinels aren't clueless. This time around they know the possibility of underground assault, but the flaws of which are explained in my latest post. In Eternity was the only time that underground was used for the AA army to pass through as well, and the Poseida Cavern was a new design unknown to the Silver Tribe. Albia's sewers were only used by the GT to bring down the Hyper Beam Cannons, but really no AA army used them in the attack. All that said, they'll be ready in case they try something underground this time, to the best of their abilities.

Old February 15th, 2013, 02:42 PM

Is it just me or has PC been having problems today? :\

It has been taking forever to load any of the pages and to post anything. Plus I've had to click on links more than once to get them to work. I know it's not my internet because I can go to other sites with no issues. Was just wondering if anyone else is having this same issue.
Old February 15th, 2013, 02:45 PM
SV
It was justified

@KP- Yea, I've been having that issue as well, but I assumed it was my computer. Probably something wrong with PC then.

Old February 15th, 2013, 03:08 PM

Quote:
@KP- Yea, I've been having that issue as well, but I assumed it was my computer. Probably something wrong with PC then.
Ok, whew...I'm glad it is PC and not my computer
Old February 15th, 2013, 03:21 PM
Delphini

Nature: Hasty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawaii Pikachu :3 View Post
Ok, whew...I'm glad it is PC and not my computer
PC went completely offline one night earlier in the week. Was back up and working by morning though.
“What if everything you see is more than what you see--the person next to you is a warrior and the space that appears empty is a secret door to another world? What if something appears that shouldn't? You either dismiss it, or you accept that there is much more to the world than you think. Perhaps it is really a doorway, and if you choose to go inside, you will find many unexpected things.” ― Shigeru Miyamoto
Old February 15th, 2013, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delphini View Post
PC went completely offline one night earlier in the week. Was back up and working by morning though.
I know it was offline two nights ago around 2 am MTS. I just figured it was under maintenance
Old February 15th, 2013, 03:47 PM
Xilfer
'twas fun.
Community Supporter

@Vegeta: Yeah. Speaking of which, exactly how much of the Alpha Alliance army is left? That also impacts how much chance there would be of success. If they were beaten in the first place, back when they were still in power, then it's still unlikely that they'd be able to beat the evil empire.

However, it obviously still depends on whether or not the Gold Tribe succeeds in their endeavor to free Auron of his curse. Or perhaps they will discover exactly where the ancients come from and cut off the endless 'supply' of prehistoric meanies. Who knows? Well, Vegeta knows, but that's beside the point. I enjoy making educated guesses.
But I'm just saiyan.

@Delphini: Actually, it got back up only a minute or two after it went down. I waited for a little bit and it was almost instantly working again. Didn't have to wait the entire night. LOL
Old February 15th, 2013, 05:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xilfer123 View Post
Who knows? Well, Vegeta knows, but that's beside the point. I enjoy making educated guesses.
But I'm just saiyan.
LOL that was a good one! I like that!
Old February 15th, 2013, 05:25 PM
SV
It was justified

@Xilfer123- Quite a large portion of the army is still around. The reason the Silver Tribe was able to successfully conquer the Alpha Alliance before was that they struck hard, fast, and everywhere almost at once. They came without warning, so the AA was vastly unprepared, and cut off large portions of Valkaria from each other. Cape City and its surrounding villages was the first area conquered, and that effectively cut off Eternity City, Albia, Shine City, and Gravel City from Gold City. Next they conquered each city to the left of Cape, before going for Gold in the end. The Alpha Alliance tried to gather troops together, but the Silver Tribe had done too good of a job separating each of the main cities from each other, and thus weren't able to mount any counterattack in time before Gold City fell and the Silver Tribe proclaimed their conquest of Valkaria. It made matters worse that two of the three Generals of the Alpha Alliance had been captured at this point, crippling their leadership. So the armies had to go into hiding wherever they could, setting up refugee camps and secret bases and trying to gather enough strength for a counterattack.

So that was the main reason that the Silver Tribe beat the Alpha Alliance before. Not as much by numbers as by pre-emptive striking and the opportune moment. Sure, they outnumbered them then, but not by a whole lot. Now, they still technically outnumber them, but Auron hasn't exactly been sending his entire force to protect each of the other cities, giving the Alpha Alliance opportune chances to strike back and reclaim them, as they have done.

But yes, ultimately you're right. The Alpha Alliance army doesn't have the numbers to beat the Silver Tribe force conventionally if the two clashed in full force.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links