The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon X & Pokémon Y

Notices

Pokémon X & Pokémon Y The Kalos region awaits! Explore a new world, capture new Pokémon, and fight off Team Flare in the newest installment of the core Pokémon series.
X/Y Quick Q&A | X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old February 14th, 2013, 04:10 PM
Pichu02
Pichu of Power

Nature: Bashful

Advertise here
The suspense is killing me! When I got interested in Pokemon, Black and White had just come out. I was still discovering Unova Pokemon when Black 2 and White 2 came out, so I never had to wait to discover things about new Pokemon. I check the bulbapedia every day for new information on Chespin. Any tips on how to be patient?
Old February 14th, 2013, 04:37 PM
Irish Chameleon

Don't check everyday. For new pokemon info and things like videos from your favourite youtubers check back every few days. Yes you may have more to catch up on if there has been a lot happening but the news will feel quicker, if you get what I mean
Old February 15th, 2013, 05:28 AM
Chrisaur

Nature: Modest
the only way Im staying patient is playing other games :D and Im sure that Pokemon Mystery Dungeon will be released very soon. I HOPE so ya....Im playing other games to keep calm
Old February 15th, 2013, 06:38 AM
BUKKØW

Nature: Brave
I love the suspense of waiting for info and the game to be released. Its kinda like christmas for me lol

3DS FC: 5429-9023-9555
Current Shinys: NONE
FRIEND SAFARI:
Old February 15th, 2013, 07:57 AM
Sweets Witch
I just love ham jerky.

Nature: Adamant
Sadly, it never gets any easier. I'm still as impatient as I was when info about R/S was coming out (I don't remember G/S much but I clearly remember when Duskull and Sharpedo were revealed). It's thrilling, though, isn't it? There's no telling what the next new bit of info might be. Could be a feature, could be a Pokemon, could be a gym leader - anything goes.
Old February 16th, 2013, 01:52 AM
Went
wonderful frog seed

Send a message via Skype™ to Went
I suggest you going in the Chat thread and talking to people XD

I'm sorry but I think this thread is not exactly a discussion on the game, so it would fit there better!

Sponsored Links

Advertise here