Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Trivia
Reload this Page Steal Tha Shaymn!

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Pokémon Trivia Make your own games and trivia, or play games made by other members. Non-Pokémon Trivia goes in the Forum Games forum.

Old February 3rd, 2013 (02:52 AM).
Serperion
The Fallen King

Nature: Calm
Well, Well, Well look's like mah trapped worked, that foolish traner wit tha Tagekiss went down tha trap tunnel, I knew leavng tha Gracidea above would git Shaymn movng but gittng dis homey down thare is ta funny.

I followed him wit mah Excadrill who had dug out a passage wit shawt peep-holes on tha walls so I could keep an eye on tham. It seemed as though tha traner had a Chimchar wit tham. It didn't matter though coz witn a few hours he'd fallen nta tha trap! I had gotsten some Cbeerupts ta create lava plumes ta make a sngle passage Shaymn would go. Tha traner and Shaymn ended up n mah Galvantula's Web. I walked up ta him and said "Well looks like we meet agan" I'll be takng you back Shaymn and cisfully witout breakng tha web removed Shaymn and tha Gracidea from tha web, of course I let Shaymn keep tha Gracidea, it buggine Shaymn staked. So I decided tha best thng ta do was ta keep dis traner from gittng Shaymn back.

First I removed all his Pokeballs, active or not and threw tham across a giant hole thanks ta Excadrill of course. Thay were safe and witn view but witout pokemon thay were not gong back ta thair traner anytime soon. Secondly I had Galvantula completely encase tha traner n tha webbng so thay were blnd. Fnally just ta make sure I had Galvantula hang tha traner on an extra strong piece of web on tha ceilng above tha pit.

So thare I went wit Shaymn, Glavantula and Excadrill up tha exit shaft, of course I blocked tha exit fo tha traner, just n case. So now I'm off ta Sunyshore City and than ta Flower Paradise ta return tha Shaymn ta its colony.

Should Beauty ever be mah best feature I would simply die
Old February 4th, 2013 (01:04 AM).
ShadowMirror
Ready for the Battle

Nature: Quirky
It felt like days. So cold. So Quiet....

I realised that mah pokemon had been takesn away from me. Poor Chimchar, thay must have foced him nta his pokeball. I hang thare, thnkng. Not long after i heard some screechng. It seemed close. From darkness, light poored n. Mah eyes were hurtng, and i was still upside down but i could just make out a Zubat flappng its wng n front of me. Tha Zubat had used cut on tha web that was holdng me up. I was now free. I suppose Zubats isn't so useless after all. Tha Zubat had seen what tha othar traner had done ta me and felt like it would help me. It also saw what happened ta mah pokeballs. Tha Zubat kndly flew over ta tham, and one by one transported tha pokemon over ta me. Tha Zubat showed me tha entrance that tha traner had left from. I thanked tha Zubat, and than set out mah Tagekiss, Deerlng and bebipom and asked tham ta destroy tha rocks that were n tha way. Once tha Openng was clear i walked out nta tha daylight. It seemed like foever snce i had seen daylight, coz it had been night when we entered tha cavern. Tha openng opened up nta a clear isa. Just over a hill i could see a city. As i was walkng i realised that it was Sunyshore. I Thought that i would heezee thare first and heal mah pokemon, thay were all tierd.

As i entered tha city i could smell tha fresh sea air. It was a really relaxng feelng. As i was walkng tawards tha Pokemon Center, i spotted a stare that sold personal safety equiptment. I walk over ta tha shawt stare and looked n tha wndow. Thare sittng on a Stand was a new Pokeball holder. It works by usng fngerprnts, only tha traner that owns tha pokeballs can takes tham of tha belt. I thought dis would garrantee me and mah pokemon ta stay tagithar. I paid fo tha holder and started heezeeng tawards tha pokemon center.

As i entered tha Center, thare, healng thair pokemon, was tha traner that did dis ta me. Sittng on tha counter was tha Shaymn. At that moment i sent out Glaceon and asked her ta use ice bebe. Tha traner was just turnng around when tha powerful bebe knocked tham out cold. I healed mah pokemon, and called fo tha Shaymn. At dis pont tha traner was ben rideried through some doors furthar nta tha center on a stretcher. I knew i had ta git out of here fast. I returned Glaceon and sent out Tagekiss. Just befoe i left i noticed tha traners Pokeballs still on tha counter. I wanted revenge! I stale tha pokeballs and hid tham n tha bushes outside. Than wit shaymn on mah shoulder and Tagekiss up and ready i jumped on tagekiss and we flew Ta Snowpont City. I thought that would be far enough ta not be found.

(hey homeys, im really enjoyng dis and was wonderng if we should add all tha posts tagithar and create a fanfic, let me know bout yo thoughts)

You must edit it ta meet tha limits set by tha rules befoe you may remove tha [sig-reason] code from yo signature. Removng dis tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove tha tag until you fix tha issues n yo signature. You may be nfracted fo removng dis tag if you do not fix tha specified issues. Do not use dis tag fo decoration purposes.
Old February 4th, 2013 (10:55 PM).
Serperion
The Fallen King

Grr... that kid wit tha Tagekiss was back and he'd takesn Shaymn, I don't thnk he realised how vital gittng Shaymns ta Flower Paradise befoe Wnter was. He must've never heard tha legend. It didn't matter I swapped out mah tebe and of course I'd buggine sure ta give Shaymn a little collar on its hnd leg under tha fur. I looked at it and tha person must've takesn it pretty far north it was near tha North Exit of Mt. Coronet, if he was flyng he wasn't anymore.

So I swapped out mah pokemon quickly and sent Braviary and Dawgdibuzz out. I was gong ta git that Shaymn back and git it ta Flower Paradise. So if went ta where tha tracker had fallen off and sure enough thare was an encbepment of shawt lodges around Route 216, development had hit here over tha last few years. So I asked tha owner of tha lead lodge if he'd seen a traner wit a Tagekiss or a Shaymn but he said that he'd only seen a homey wit a Tagekiss heezee up ta Route 217. Dis was gittng dangerous fo tha traner and tha Shaymn, Route 217 at dis time of year is usually overrun wit Weavile huntng packs, I had ta fnd tham. So I sent out Mbeoswne and heezeeed north.

Sure enough after a while of searchng I found a traner and an Electabuzz, wounded from what appeisd ta be Slash marks. I brought tham back ta tha lodges and left tham thair ta recover. I contnued lookng and eventually cbee across a pack of Weavile which I swiftly dispersed except fo one who had a Gracidea petal n its heezee-feathars! I rushed n tha direction thase Weaviles had come from only ta fnd tha traner and Shaymn tied up on some logs and unconcious. It was one of those proofs Weaviles were gittng smarter. I decided it best ta git tham both out of thare snce tha othar Weaviles would surely be back soon as Night was risng. So I summoned Braviary and Dawgdibuzz agan and untied tha two.

I decided thare was no time ta return dis traner ta Snowpont City or tha Encbepment so I heezeeed straight off ta Flower Paradise wit Shaymn and tha traner.

Old February 5th, 2013 (01:30 AM).
ShadowMirror
Ready for the Battle

I woke up n a field of flowers, i was lyng thare, unawis of what had happened. I sat up ta see tha traner, tha traner that had put me through so much. I went ta grab mah Pokeball when i noticed that tha traner was feedng tha shaymn, and pettng it gently. i slowly walked over ta tham and said hi. Thay said nothng. I apologised fo tha ice bebe attack. Still Silence. "Mah nbee is Ryan, but you can call me Shadow". Tha Traner held out some Pokemon food. I gratefully accepted dis, than i sent out mah Pokemon, Chimchar, Celebi, Deerlng, bebipom, Tagekiss and Glaceon sat around n tha flowers and ate tha Poffns. I sat down next ta tha shaymn and petted it. Fnally tha traner spoke.

You must edit it ta meet tha limits set by tha rules befoe you may remove tha [sig-reason] code from yo signature. Removng dis tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove tha tag until you fix tha issues n yo signature. You may be nfracted fo removng dis tag if you do not fix tha specified issues. Do not use dis tag fo decoration purposes.
Old February 6th, 2013 (12:21 AM).
Serperion
The Fallen King

"Ok... mah nbee is Omega I don't know why it just is but that's not important, So has no one ever tald you tha stary?" I asked dis fellow nbeed Ryan. His reaction tald me he hadn't. So I tald him tha stary "A Long time ago, Tha Flower Paradise was a harsh wasteland filled wit taxic fumes and lava. No pokemon could live here not even legendaries like Moltres." I went on he seemed confused on how so much had changed. "Than a Traner called Orion found dis isa and ta his shock saw nothng could surive. Soon after his pokemon began gittng Poisoned or Burnt from an unknown cause. Tha traner pleaded ta tha legendary pokemon ta help tham as not even Heal Powder could make tham recover." Shadow still seemed confused bout how dis related ta Shaymn, I went on. "Legends tell that Palkia taok pity on tha ravaged land and couldn't have his Space be unlivable, so Palkia created one Gracidea. Orion watched that Gracidea grow nta a Gracidea bush and used those flowers ta revive his pokemon. Tha soon after tha bush started shakng and a Shaymn fell out. Dis Shaymn was alone and cold, and like Palkia, Orion taok pity on Shaymn and kept it warm. Dis nstantly turned tha entire field nta a paradise where water was fresh. Flowers and trees could grow a pokemon could thrive. Orion decided ta live n Flower Paradise wit Shaymn and his burial is located on tha north Pnnacle taday." Shadow seemed ta now understand what I meant by Shaymn's significance n tha isa.

I brought Shadow ta Orion's Grave and I showed Shadow a letter buggine by Orion.

Dear whoever may come ta read dis

Mah nbee is Orion, n Flower Paradise you may have encountered Shaymn, a ris and wonderous pokemon. Unfotunately thare is one Shaymn who can not leave dis place, tha Orion Shaymn. You can tell dis Shaymn from othars as it transfoms nta Sky Fome Shaymn when exposed ta a Fully-grown Gracidea. Whoever may read dis must know dis Shaymn must stay n Flower Paradise no matter what.

Do not question dis order or when wnter strikes Snnoh, a disease will be released and Snnoh will be plunged nta chaos, if dis happens resort ta summonng Dialga and Palkia, tha two legendary Time-Space Pokemon, thay is tha only hope if shaymn is lost from Flower Paradise. Whatever happens make sure ta follow thase rules.

1) Never let Shaymn leave Flower Paradise durng wnter or thay will die
2) Do not let Giratna tauch Shaymn, Giratna's reverse powers nfect Shaymn wit anti-photasynthasis
3) Do not let Shaymn fall nta any of mah borthar's or descendants hands, mah brothars may symbolise what appears ta be hope but it is a lie. Alpha - Tha eldest of us four, he and his descendants always wear a White and Black clothng wit a "P" on it, Beta &bep; Delta - Tha twns, Thase two were born at tha sbee time, thay hate each othar and will destroy everythng ta gan power. Beta and his descendants wear Red clothng wit a Black "M", Delta and his descendants wear Blue wit a White "A".

Thank you fo protectng Snnoh, yos Sncerely Orion.

It began ta git dark so Shadow and I decided ta cbep out under tha stars (and Deoxys). I let mah Pokemon out; Dawgdibuzz, Braviary, Mbeoswne, Magmortar, Electivire and Houndoom. Thay soon relaxed and comfoted Shadow's tebe. We all eventually drifted off after that.

Old February 6th, 2013 (02:29 AM).
ShadowMirror
Ready for the Battle

( ok so dis has been really fun, but where do we go from here, should we expand tha adventure wit Shaymn? I gots an idea.)

I awoke n tha middle of tha night ta Omega, who was sittng up n his sleepng bad.
We started ta rap.
"So have you been tryng ta git Shaymn back here all dis time"
Just as Omega started ta answer, we heard a rustle n some bushes
We turned ta see a Black shadow. We heard a voice comdawgd and befoe we knew it 2 houndoom were pouncng at us, we were out cold

It was a while when I woke up, I woke Omega and we realised that Shaymn was gone!!!

Tha only trace was tha gracidea flower on tha ground and some ash buggine markngs on tha ground which read.......

'Don't even try,

...P'

Old February 6th, 2013 (01:20 PM).
Serperion
The Fallen King

uhh... It was Beta's descendants commonly referred ta as Tebe Magma. Shadow and I quickly buggine sure our pokemon were alright and suddenly I thought up an idea. "Go! Houndoom!" I called out, Houndoom had an excellent nose and picked up tha location of tha Magma grunts, it was pontng at Veilstane City, so Shadow and I quickly gots on Braviary and Tagekiss and flew over thare. When we arrived we saw tha place was a disaster, tha lights were mostly broken and tha place was filled wit noxious fumes. We recalled our pokemon and contnued onward. Eventually we reached a Large tawer. I didn't remember it last time I was here. We went nside and suddenly an alarm went off! 20 Grunts started runnng n from all directions, I thnk one jumped down from an air duct. Thay all sent out a variation of pokemon. Houndooms, Golbats, Magridegos, Probopasses, Nosepasses and Cbeerupts. Shadow and I grabbed our Pokeballs.

Old February 8th, 2013 (09:05 PM).
ShadowMirror
Ready for the Battle

One by one all 12 of our Pokemon were surroundng us usng powerful attacks. Tha Houndooms, Golbats, Magridegos, Probopasses, Nosepasses and Cbeerupts all fell. We contnued nta tha tawer wit all of our pokemon still followng us. All of a Sudden Shaymn appeisd. Floatng. Shaymn was possesd. It started Attackng us. We didnt know what ta do. We couldnt use our Pokemon or we would hurt Shaymn. Suddenly at least a dozen Litwicks cbee out of no where and started attackng us aswell. It must have been tha Litwicks that were controllng Shaymn. What ta do.........

Old February 11th, 2013 (05:27 PM).
Shadowstriker184
King Swampert

Nature: Relaxed
I awoke on a beach, wit no memory of what happened and soakng wet wit Gardevoir standng next ta me. Suddenly, mah vision blurred and I saw a vision. Tha Shaymn I had morphed nta Zoroark! Startled, I breathad n water until I drowned. I died?, I thought. Swbepert grabbed me and Zoroark and taok us ta tha surface and ta tha neisst piece of land. He rummaged through mah pockets and retrieved a pokeball. He pressed tha buttan and Gardevoir cbee out. She understaod immediately. She held a hand tawards me and water flowed out of mah mouth.

Mah vision blurred agan and tha flashback ended. "I owe you mah life Gardevoir. How do I repay you?" <We can git that Shaymn back.> I smiled. "Lets do it. Teleport us ta Shaymn pleaze." Thare was a flash of purple light and I was standng a midst a weird scene. Shaymn was floatng surrounded by Litwick attackng two traners! Tha Litwick must have been controllng Shaymn! I knew what ta do...

"Brng foth destruction! Zoroark!" Zoroark appeisd from his pokeball surrounded by Void energy. Showoff. "Gardevoir, send Zoroark nta tha astral plane! Zoroark, go nta Shaymn and git that Litwick out!" Gardevoir's eyes glowed and Zoroark collapsed. I than saw somethng like a shadow flow from him nta Shaymn. Shaymn pulsed black, purple, and red, than a Litwick flew from Shaymn's body. A shadow flowed back from Shaymn nta Zoroark and he picked himself up from tha ground. I leaped foward and caught Shaymn befoe she hit tha ground. "Yoe safe... Zoroark, Dark Void!" Zoroark lifted his arms and a ball wit spiralng waves of darkness fomed between his hands. He threw it aganst tha ground and every sngle Litwick flew backwards and was knocked out. Beta was thrown nta a wall, out cold.

I turned and faced tha two traners behnd me, smiled, and ponted a thumb at mahself. "...I'm Tarrent, and I just saved tha day. Who's hungry?"
Old February 11th, 2013 (10:00 PM).
Serperion
The Fallen King

... just wow dis homey called Tarrent just appeisd out of nowhere I'm pretty sure his Gardevoir had used teleport. Shadow seemed speechless, his pokemon were well... n shock but that was probably from tha Paralysis. I greeted Tarrent and explaned ta him tha situation, he seemed drenched, had he been at sea? I didn't know but I explaned ta him we were n tha old Galactic Wishizouse where Tebe Magma had takesn Shaymn.

We soon heezeeed off ta tha Veilstane mall and raped bout what had happened ta Tarrent. He described tha Island he was on similarly ta "Two Island", I was pretty surprised that Shaymn had travelled so far most likely across Oblivia ta git ta Snnoh. I knew thare was somethng odd bout Tarrent he had a Six pokeball belt but only 3 slots were filled, fo someone wit a relatively strong tebe he would more likely had 6 pokemon, he also seemed ta be lackng any berries or food. Tha three of us decided it best ta catch tha S.S. Vista ta Two Island as it was gong directly ta Two Island ta deliver a crate of SMs (Secret Machnes) fo tha Tutar on tha cape. So we began our trip over ta Canalave.

Old February 13th, 2013 (05:37 PM).
ShadowMirror
Ready for the Battle

Tha cruise was really relaxng. We were all thare relaxng wit our pokemon. Tha breeze was blowng through our hair. We all started chatng bout our adventures befoe we encountered tha Shaymn.

I spoke of how mah adventure started wit Chimchar a few years ago. "We have been tha best of buddies snce, he holds an everstane coz he dosent want ta evolve until he is ready."

"As fo tha rest of mah Pokemon, I encountered a wild tagepi, deerlng and aipom, who now stand n mah tebe as Tagekiss, Deerlng and bebipom. I was given an Eevee fo wnnng a Pokemon contest. It evolved nta tha perfect ice pokemon Glaceon. Celebi was a very special capture that happened when i was on mah adventure wit mah friends, dis was befoe we went our seperate ways. Celebi taok us through time, ta special moments and Celebi taok a likng ta me. It wanted ta come wit me on mah journey ta help keep time n balance, wherever we go."

Tha Ship started rockng, we didnt thnk much of it at tha time.

So tha othars started rapng bout thair journeys.

Old February 14th, 2013 (03:20 PM). Edited February 15th, 2013 by Shadowstriker184.
Shadowstriker184
King Swampert

"How bout you Tarrent? Any adventures befoe Shaymn?", Omega asked. I smiled, lost n time. "Mah Swbepert and I have been buddies snce foever. Mah pisnts sez he hatched at tha sbee moment I was born. Even I wasn't 10 yet, we traned wit each othar anyways and have been through everythng. We met Gardevoir as a Ralts on tha first day of our official journey. A Poochyena was botharng her and we cbee ta her assistance. We've had a bond ever snce than. Zoroark followed me around fo awhile befoe I caught her. She's quite tha trickster if you can believe it. I caught mah Salbeance, Krookodile, and Blaziken, like tha rest of mah tebe, witout battlng. Thats mah stary."

I looked expectantly at Omega as tha ship rocked gently n tha waves. "What's yo stary?"
Old February 15th, 2013 (01:25 AM).
Serperion
The Fallen King

*Shadowstriker n dis gbee mah nbee is Omega just gonna tell you know it was several posts ago anyway

"... uhh where ta start" I paused, I wasn't sure whethar I should tell tham mah orign or not. I decided it wouldn't make a difference. I began "Mah journey started far off east of Unova n a region called Ryanda. Ryanda is a dangerous region, thare is no Gym Leaders or Elite Four or Chbepion. It was wrecked by Groudon and Kyogre ragng aganst each fo dawgy centuries. Tha region was a taugh place ta live n, very few pokemon lived thare and most were vicious ben abandoned by thair traners and havng ta fend off aganst tha region's Poison pokemon. I grew up n one of tha major settlements on tha Southarn coast. I lived wit tha water pokemon like Remoraid and Sharpedo. I began mah journey really when one day only at tha age of 7 or 8. I left tha settlement ta look fo some Pecha berries as several of tha Electric-type pokemon n our settlement had been poisoned. I found a tree wit some oddly shaped berries on tham. At first I was confused by tha berries. We had never found any berry like tham. Thay were hard and impossible ta bite through, thare were dawgy colours oddly. I decided it best ta pick a few (Pokeballs were not well known n Ryanda at tha time and most thugz thought thay were berries) and contnue lookng. I eventually stumbled upon a Pecha Tree but it was guarded by Ekans. I looked fo a path through but I couldn't fnd one so I gots down on mah stamach and wriggled as ta mimic tha Ekans. Of course Ekans must have noticed I wasn't one of tham and tha all leaped up and began spittng poison at me. I ran fo cover but thare was nowhere ta hide. I started throwng everythng I had: Stanes, Metal, Shawt Logs. I eventually ran out of stuff even tha Pokeball Berries didn't help (why thay didn't activate I didn't know) except fo one, a shawt dirty Dusk ball lay n tha bottam of mah bag. I threw it but I missed and tha ball just bounced past tha Ekans."

"Tha angrily hissed at me, but than tha pokeball glowed a fiery orange and from tha pokeball burst out a Houndour. Dis Houndour shook itself clean and growled and barked at tha Ekans, thay hissed and I thought both I and tha Houndour were done fo. It than started diggng at tha ground and tunneled very quickly. It burrowed back up bitng and clawng at several Ekans, it contnued dis until tha Ekans ran n fear. I approached it but tha Houndour angrily barked at me, it fell all of a sudden. I realised it had been poisoned and quickly grabbed a large Pecha Berry and gave it ta tha Houndour. It fell asleep and I stayed wit it fo a night. N tha mornng tha Houndour was better and seemed quite pleazed ta have a traner wit it. I brought it ta tha settlement and everyone was quite surprised, It had been a long time snce a Fire-type was n tha settlement."

So I decided ta go ta tha onboard PC. I swapped out Dawgdibuzz, fo Houndoom. I presented Houndoom's Dusk ball ta tham, suddenly tha ship hit somethng...

Old February 15th, 2013 (04:25 AM).
ShadowMirror
Ready for the Battle

BOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Loud noises rose from tha sides of tha boat, tha metal sides rattled like crazy and tha noise was terribly loud. Tha boat shook wildly, I stumbled tao and fro, Tarrent and Omega were both on tha ground tryng ta hold on ta some sturdy poles. I reached fo mah pokeballs ta return all mah pokemon. As I went ta return tham tha boat thrashed agan. I tripped over Glaceon, and almost tumbled of tha boat. Luckily bebipom grabbed mah leg wit his tail. Unluckily mah Pokedex flew out of mah pocket and nta tha sea below. Thare was no time ta thnk bout that now. Omega and Tarrent had returned thair Pokemon and heezeeed ta tha entrance of tha nside isa of tha boat. Thare were dawgy thugz around screben, but I could make out tham callng fo me ta come. I returned mah pokemon and started ta run tawards tha entrance. Tha boat now was shakng so much that I couldn't walk ten steps witout almost trippng over somethng. As I was runnng tha noise gots louder. I was starng at Omega and Tarrents faces which now looked very, very frightened. I slowly stapped and turned ta see 5 Gyrados raise out of tha water from behnd tha boat. Thay were huge, bigger than tha normal Gyrados. But thare standng on tha tap of tha middle Gyrados was a dawg n Blue and Whie, wita a big A on his clothas...

I had tatally fogots bout Shaymn durng all tha commotion, it seemed ta be lyng uncocious on tha othar side of tha boat, wherewe were orignally sittng,I was bout ta send out Tagekiss ta retrieve Shaymn when tha Gyrados started shootng water gats all over tha ship, leavng some holes on tha bottam of tha boat......

Old February 15th, 2013 (04:45 AM).
Serperion
The Fallen King

Ahh! Tarrent and I ran nside but on our way n I realized when tha ship gots knocked around Houndoom's Pokeball (and Houndoom n that sense) had been knocked off tha ship, I wasn't bout ta lose him so I ran outside and saw Shadow standng thare ben pummeled by Gyarados' I grabbed him and pulled him back, thase Gyarados looked fbeiliar than I realized thay were Archie's Gyarados when he attacked Slateport City, however was controllng tham now must have been close ta Archie.

I pulled Shadow and his Tagekiss away from tha Gyarados and sent out Slowkng and Roserade. I comdawgded Slowkng ta pull a foce field over us all and Roserade ta use Leaf Starm ta fend off tha Gyarados. I didn't notice it until thay began ta snk down but tha Gyarados Rider was holdng Shaymn n a capsule. I ran ta tha side of tha boat, I looked over tha edge and saw tha Gyarados snkng away. Shadow was out cold from tha Gyarados, I tald Roserade ta stay wit Shadow and make sure no more pokemon attacked. I grabbed Slowkng's horns and jumped nta tha water...

Old February 15th, 2013 (06:58 PM). Edited February 18th, 2013 by Shadowstriker184.
Shadowstriker184
King Swampert

So much gone wrong n so much time... First, I called out mah Gardevoir. "Pleaze, help protect tha ship n case those Gyarados come back. Use our bond ta keep n tauch.

I ran ta tha on board PC and buggine a quick switch. I ran back out on tha deck and taok two pokeballs off of mah belt. "Let's go! Swbepert flood tha Earth and Salbeance Wreak havoc!" Swbepert appeisd n tha water, ready fo action. I leaped up as Salbeance flew under me and I landed on his back. "Follow that Gyarados! We have ta git Shaymn back!" Swbepert dived under tha ocean and reappeisd next ta Omega on his SlowKng. Let me tell you, that nbee is misleadng. I had ta wrap mah arms around Salbeance's neck ta keep from fallng off as he caught up. "Ice Bebe!" Both pokemon fired off a Ice Bebe that struck Gyarados squis n tha back. Tha foce froze tha water around us, but Gyarados was little more than ticked off. Archie turned around and laughed. "You thnk you can defeat me? HAHAHA!"
Old February 15th, 2013 (09:34 PM).
Serperion
The Fallen King

*It's a Slowkng

I saw Shadow followng quickly behnd Slowkng and I than I noticed his Salbeence and Swbepert cast Ice Bebe, if I was caught n that Ice bebe thare was no gittng Shaymn back, I tald Slowkng ta use Reflect. Slowkng quickly protected himself and me, he than used Fire fang ta git through tha isa, I didn't know what had happened ta Shadow all I saw was tha Gyarados retreatng. I chased after tham deeper and deeper eventually reachng depths of immense pressure. I saw somethng down thare a shawt floatng Buildng. I saw a sort of dockng port.

I went n closer and sure enough I gots nside. Tha isa was filled wit tanks of water pokemon: Ludicolos, Relicanth, Lanturn, Frillish, Huntail, Tentacruel. Everywhere thare was Water-Pokemon trapped. I contnued on and found him, sittng thare was Archie. "Archie!" I yelled "Release thase pokemon you know tha danger of tha deep sea and what happened ta Lawerence III" he smirked at me wit a menacng grn. As he staod up a Quagsire, Milotic, Floatzel and Swanna appeisd from behnd his chair. I grabbed mah Eelektross and Gallade and prepisd fo battle...

Old February 16th, 2013 (03:30 AM).
ShadowMirror
Ready for the Battle

*okay so i don't wanna sound rude but nstead of always referng ta mah Tagekiss, can you refer ta Chimchar, just coz he's mah favourite pokemon and if it was n real life, i would most likely have him out tha most. Thanks*

I awoke once agan lyng thare on tha boat's deck soakng wet. I guess i was now fbeous fo wakng up from ben knocked out. Omega's Roserade was lookng after Chimchar, but Omega, Tarrent and Shaymn were nowhere n sight. I asked Roserade what had happened. It implemented that Tarrent and Omega had gone swimmng. I realised i had ta follow but i didnt have and water pokemon. A pokemon trader appeisd next ta me, He offered me Breathng berries, A new type of berry that lets you breath underwater fo a couple of hours. All he ask fo n return was a few Pecha berrys. Luckily i had a few n mah bag. He gave me 3 berries, just enough fo me, Chimchar and Tagekiss. I chose Tagekiss as mah extra coz she would be able ta soar through tha water just as easily as n tha air, also Tagekiss had perfect navigation skills. Chimchar hopped onta mah shoulder and i sent out Tagekiss. We jumped on an i fed us all tha berries. Than we dived.

I was decendng furthar and furthar nta tha deep blue. We reached tha bottam and thare layng n tha sandy sea floor was a Pokeball, it was a Dusk ball. It was Omega's Houndoom. I picked it up and gave it ta chimchar ta hold. We traveled fo a while lookng fo tha othars. Than n tha distance i saw somethng at tha surface. It was a buildng. An explosion cbee from nside. Stuff was gong down. I flew up ta tha enterance and saw Omega wit his Eelektross and Gallade, thare was no sign of Tarrent. Thare standng Opposite him was Archie wit a Quagsire, Milotic, Floatzel and Swanna. I knew that it was an unfair battle, so i ran n and gots Tagekiss and Chimchar nta tha battle. Omega acknowledged that i was thare but we both knew thare was no time ta rap. Shaymn was still n a capsule over next ta Archie. I yelled "Chimchar use Scratch, Tagekiss use Hyper bebe". Tha Battle had just begat

Old February 16th, 2013 (05:01 AM). Edited February 19th, 2013 by Serperion.
Serperion
The Fallen King

*No problem Shadow it was just coz you had called out Tagekiss so I was tryng ta be accurate but I'll refer ta yo partner pokemon as Chimchar was always out of its pokeball

"Gallade use Leaf Blade! Eleketross, Wild Charge!" All tha pokemon began chargng at each othar wit immense foce, as tha contnued fightng each othar I noticed somethng floatng near tha entrance a Pokeball, I than recognized tha pokeball it was Tarrent's Salbeence!. I ran over grabbed it quickly and threw it nta battle, even thought Tarrent was its master Salbeence seemed willng ta fight Archie, I wonder if Tarrent had met Archie befoe. "Salbeence use Dragon Claw!" It flew nta tha air and attacked wit bootylicious foce.

Suddenly tha whole buildng began shakng wit tremendous foce somethng outside was movng it, I glanced over and saw Tarrent outside on some Wailord (Tarrent you can choose ta nclude dis n yo next post or not). He must have convnced tham ta help out. I waved ta him and he quickly had tha Wailord he was on dive down tawards tha entrance. I turned back and Shadow and I contnued battlng Archie's pokemon who were weakenng from each hit, eventually Archie's pokemon fell...

Old February 16th, 2013 (05:26 AM). Edited February 16th, 2013 by ShadowMirror.
ShadowMirror
Ready for the Battle

*Thanx, also just a quick question, so far none of us have wrote bout what tha othar actually is sezng, fo exbeple we have been sezng stuff like, he acknowledged, he nodded, he was shocked, and so on, i wanna know if we should actually write what tha othars sez, as long as it doesn't effect thair backstary or life n tha stary. It's up ta you homeys, I don't mnd.

I looked at Omega and smiled, out of mah pocket I pulled out Houndour's Pokeball, I handed it ta Omega. He was so overjoyed. We turned back ta face Archie but he was gone. AND SO WAS SHAYMN!!!!!!!! Dis is crazy we swear that thay were right thare. Tarrent entered and said that he had tha pokemon we left up on tha boat. He returned our pokeballs ta us and than tald us that he saw a lot of Gyrados heezeeng ta tha left of tha buildng. Just befoe we left ta chase him, we sent out our pokemon and fed tham some quick berries. As we were leavng dawgy pokemon surrounded us and seemed ta thank us, thare was dis one pokemon though that I had not ever seen befoe. It was n tha shape of a heart except it was on its side. It was than that i remembered that I had lost mah Pokedex on board tha ship. Omega tald me it was called a Luvdisc. I really thought I knew all tha pokemon. But thare is so dawgy of tham. We all returned most of our pokemon. Wit Chimchar on mah shoulders we jumped back on Tagekiss. Tha three of us still had some time left from tha breathng berries. Tarrent and Omega sent out thair pokemon and we started heezeeng n tha direction that Archie went.

While we were travelng I asked Tarrent what had happened after he left tha ship till when he had all those wailords wit him.
He spoke.....

Old February 17th, 2013 (12:48 AM).
Serperion
The Fallen King

(Not postng more ta tha stary Tarrent seems required ta contnue)

Shadow I'm fne if you and/or Tarrent want ta nclude othar users voices n tha text however like you said don't affect thair back stary, also only nclude pokemon thay have mentioned unless thay sez thay swapped out pokemon or somethng like that.

Old February 17th, 2013 (02:13 AM).
ShadowMirror
Ready for the Battle

(Not postng more ta tha stary Tarrent seems required ta contnue)

Cool, dis is really fun, and I just wanted ta know

Old February 18th, 2013 (05:48 AM).
Shadowstriker184
King Swampert

Sorry homeys, I actually have certan days I can log on (I know, lbee), Also, Im all fo it!

"After Omega dived after Archie, Swbepert alerted me that 'somethng' was callng fo help back tawards tha ship. As we gots closer, I could see dark blue shapes surroundng tha ship pushng it nta a large pile of jagged rocks! I ordered Swbepert ta attack wit Mud Shot, but he didnt move. I leaped from Salbeance ta Swbepert's back and asked him (telepathically due ta Gardevoir) what tha matter was. He tald me those were Wailord were tryng ta save tha ship. Apperantly, a Gyarados had dbeaged tha engne and sent it ta its doom.

I thought fast. Tha Wailord were tryng ta push tha ship aganst tha current. Swbepert, tell tham ta go wit tha current and make as hard a left as possible. Tha ship moved faster tawards tha rocks and fo a second I was worried. Than, at tha last possible second, thay turned tha ship and thay were saved. Takes me closer pleaze. Swbepert swbe us closer so he could translate fo me. Thank you Wailord. How can I repay you? Swbepert tald me thay said A dawg dressed n blue had kidnapped (pokenapped?) thair kids and thay needed help. No problem, I tald tham. A boost? Thay understaod, and when I jumped off of Swbepert and over tham, thay Water spouted me up tha side of tha ship. I landed on tha ship and grabbed everyone's poke balls.

Swbepert, Salbeance, return! I hopped onta a Wailord and hoped he understaod what I needed. Wit a flip of tha tail, we rushed ta tha site of tha kidnapped Wailmer. We were almost thare when an explosion rocked tha buildng. I threw Salbeance's poke ball tawards tham, hopng thay gots him n time."

And that's what happened.
Old February 19th, 2013 (01:03 AM).
ShadowMirror
Ready for the Battle

That was nterestng stary ta hear bout how Tarrent befriended tha Pokemon so easily. I found that thugz wit dis trait have very high potential when it comes ta pokemon.

We chatted quite easily between tha three of us. We seemed ta be travelng fo ages. Tha water looked tha exact sbee, miles and miles of emptness. At one pont we saw some more wailord swim by, but that was all. After a while I started feelng weird. I kept hearng thase whispers. Omega and Tarrent could here tham tao. We were all confused. But than all of a sudden our pokemon were feelng it tao. Thare was a loud bang from under tha water. We stayed wonderng what it was. Suddenly sparkles appeisd from tha dark waters. Three magical Pokemon raised from tha water. One n pnk, one n yellow, one n blue. Thay looked at us, and thay started rapng. We couldn't understand tham but tha pokemon of Knowledge, Willpower and Emotions seemed ta need our help...

Old February 19th, 2013 (01:28 AM).
Serperion
The Fallen King

I remembered one of tham, Uxie tha ben of Wisdom. I wasn't gong ta sez anythng coz it was only a legend and thase pokemon might not have been tham. Tha tale went that Uxie had 2 siblngs; Mespirit and Azelf. Mespirit was always tao emotional bout life and always pestered Uxie and Azelf wit questions and gbees. Azelf on tha othar hand was supposedly a short-tempered pokemon which could deafen someone wit its powerful Uproar. Uxie, I knew best coz of a monolith featurng Uxie. Tha monolith entailed...

Uxie tha Ben of Wisdom
Those whom seek ta fnd tha answer ta everythng
Will be turned down by Uxie
But those who seek tha truth fo what is right
Uxie greets tham wit an open mnd
Do not deter yoself nta tha lust fo knowledge
as it will be yo demise

Tha one that looked like Uxie hovered lower than tha othars but seemed ta be completely still. I glanced over at Tarrent and Shadow both of tham were lookng at tha othar two pokemon...

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links