The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs

Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old February 12th, 2013, 04:33 AM
Kouzan
It's another wolf bite.
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to Kouzan
I like it! Ninfia is really cute. Though it doesn't really feel like a Eeveelution to me, I don't know. Maybe I just have to let it grow on me, but it's just way too cute.

I think it's most likely a Normal or Flying-type. Though maybe the ??? could be indicating a new type, possibly Light. I'd love it if we get a Light-type cause I've been wanting that for years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawaii Pikachu :3 View Post
Maybe it's one of those female only type evolutions
Maybe. Though I also think that maybe this is it's female evolution and they yet have to reveal it's male evolution. It would go along with the whole posiible X and Y theme of being based around genetics or chromosomes.

Mega Sceptile and Treecko for life yo.
DeviantArt |Tumblr | Art Gallery| Ask Me Stuff |Paired to | Avatar source:[x]
Old February 12th, 2013, 05:02 AM
Heartouch
Look up to the stars.
Community Supporter

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to Heartouch
I like this new Eeveelution, Ninfia! The design is so pretty and adorable!
PC Family | PC Blog | EGC Blog | Twitter | Tumblr
Old February 14th, 2013, 04:00 AM
Galoria
Moo~ ♪

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Galoria Send a message via Skype™ to Galoria
As Kawaii Pikachu :3 said, I'm sure this one would be a better evolution of a normal type. But in a unique gender as female being!
But I'm wondering about something. As the second generation came out, I think it is a good time to make a new type in the 6th generation!
A question came out, how a normal type can have these kind of colors? I'm pretty sure a new thingy type will comes. It sounds amazing!

What do you think of Eevee as a starter?

I would love to see that one day. But it will never happens :c
Commercially speaking of course.
But it is really not bad for the player to start with a starter which I must admit is weak. To more easily discover the world of Pokemon who becomes more complex!
And ultimately learn that little gem can evolve in different ways, the type you want, and the role you want! it would be really great seriously.
Old February 14th, 2013, 05:29 AM
vaporeon7
My life would suck without you
Community Supporter

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to vaporeon7
What do you guys think about its english name, Sylveon? I think it sounds kind of nice personally. At least I can pronounce it... I think.
Old February 14th, 2013, 05:39 AM
Heartouch
Look up to the stars.
Community Supporter

I like the name of Sylveon. This is a nice name for a new Eeveelution.
Old February 14th, 2013, 10:49 AM
Galoria
Moo~ ♪

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Galoria Send a message via Skype™ to Galoria
If I may I will create a new topic.
Since the second generation, two of Eeveelutions came out, and since the fourth generation two of Eeveelutions came out too. Seems that every two generations we have a new pair of Eeveelutions.

Do you think there is a second Eeveelution in the 6th generation? What it could be?

Old February 15th, 2013, 04:00 AM
Major Ziggs
This'll be a blast!
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galoria View Post
If I may I will create a new topic.
Since the second generation, two of Eeveelutions came out, and since the fourth generation two of Eeveelutions came out too. Seems that every two generations we have a new pair of Eeveelutions.

Do you think there is a second Eeveelution in the 6th generation? What it could be?

I was having quite an in-depth conversation about this last night with a friend and we came up with the following assumptions:
  • Based on large amounts of evidence so far, Sylveon is based on the creatures known as Sylphs.
  • Sylphs are known as creatures of air, making Sylveon a Flying type.
  • Sylphs are historically only female, meaning that Sylveon is likely to be a female-only evolution of Eevee.
  • This implies that there must be a male counter-part to avoid having to introduce two new types of evolution!
  • As the new types introduced are usually opposites of each other, what could be better as an opposite to Flying than a Ground type?
  • A bulky wall-like male Ground type eeveelution would rival the speedy (sylphs are very fast!) and nimble Flying type Sylveon perfectly.
  • THEREFORE OHAI GROUNDEON.
Thoughts? :D
Old February 15th, 2013, 05:07 AM
vaporeon7
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexOzzyCake View Post
I was having quite an in-depth conversation about this last night with a friend and we came up with the following assumptions:
  • Based on large amounts of evidence so far, Sylveon is based on the creatures known as Sylphs.
  • Sylphs are historically only female, meaning that Sylveon is likely to be a female-only evolution of Eevee.
  • This implies that there must be a male counter-part to avoid having to introduce two new types of evolution!
  • As the new types introduced are usually opposites of each other, what could be better as an opposite to Flying than a Ground type?
  • A bulky wall-like male Ground type eeveelution would rival the speedy (sylphs are very fast!) and nimble Flying type Sylveon perfectly.
That actually makes a lot of sense, and fits in with the X and Y theme, both the axis and genetics.
Old February 15th, 2013, 06:30 AM
Heartouch
Look up to the stars.
Community Supporter

I personally think it's interesting to find that Sylveon looks so feminine (its namesake also show signs that it's feminine). If I could speculate, I think there will be a male counterpart to match this new Eeveelution.
Old February 15th, 2013, 10:45 AM
Isaac
Ahola Bith

Nature: Careful
yeah, and i'm pretty excited to catch it! and yuuuuusssssssss! i wanted a flying type!

Theme | Pairs | PC Battle Server
Old February 15th, 2013, 01:04 PM
Galoria
Moo~ ♪

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexOzzyCake View Post

Ohaiii. I had the same conclusions Squeaky! I thought about a female one, because of the Sylphs. Same for the type! To make it balanced and equilibrated, I thought about a male one, but I didn't thought about a ground one d:
No more Triosausage. Let's give a try to the EeveeGround one! D:
But I'm wondering about something. Would it be a unique Fly type? I think it will be the first one to get the unique type of Flying type. Or is it me?
Old February 15th, 2013, 02:13 PM
Azikai
Pokemon Hack Master

Nature: Hardy
Username: Azikai
You partner Eevee name: Deltaeon
Why do you like Eevee?: Eevee evolve into more than 1 form and have 130 as there ultra-stat on different stats for different versions

MY fusions

Ask me if you need any spriting done for Pokemon hacks.

My Photobucket - See my sprites/Other drawings

Last edited by Azikai; February 15th, 2013 at 03:30 PM.
Old February 16th, 2013, 10:36 AM
T-Zombie
The End (?)

Name: T-Zombie or Thomas

Your partner Eevee name: Lilly the Eevee/Leafeon

Why do you like eevee: you can evolve eevee into a lot of things (Johnny the vaporeon, Sunny the espeon, Flareon the flareon, Janette the jolteon) and they are freaking adorable

My preferred Eeveelution: Leafeon- its a leaf dog cat thingy (awesome) and it helped me out a lot in pokemon platinum.

Last edited by T-Zombie; February 16th, 2013 at 11:09 AM.
Old February 16th, 2013, 11:36 AM
Major Ziggs
This'll be a blast!
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galoria View Post
Ohaiii. I had the same conclusions Squeaky! I thought about a female one, because of the Sylphs. Same for the type! To make it balanced and equilibrated, I thought about a male one, but I didn't thought about a ground one d:
No more Triosausage. Let's give a try to the EeveeGround one! D:
But I'm wondering about something. Would it be a unique Fly type? I think it will be the first one to get the unique type of Flying type. Or is it me?
Tornadus is solely Flying so I don't think it's out of the question! It'd be really weird for an eeveelution to be dual-typed but it's also hard to imagine Sylveon just as a Flying type, so who knows what they'll do. That does bring up another question though; what do you guys think of the idea of a dual-typed eeveelution?
Old February 16th, 2013, 12:59 PM
Kawaii Pikachu :3
"The Cutiest Pokemon Gamer!"

Nature: Gentle
I think it would be something else to have a dual type eeveelution. I have mixed feelings about it. It would be awesome to have it but I'm partial to keeping to the single type pattern
Old February 16th, 2013, 05:05 PM
Galoria
Moo~ ♪

Till there, we had only monotypes. I do not think they will change that. But we can expect anything. Until then we know that Eevee evolves with one type. Maybe innovation will perhaps come.
Because I heard that Pokémon X and Y (reference chromosomes?) play on genetics. Maybe because Eevee is rooted in genetics that is very unstable, can be expected to change. But this remains a speculation!
Old February 18th, 2013, 06:28 AM
vaporeon7
Community Supporter

I think Sylveon will still be a monotype, whatever type it does end up being. I'd be disappointed it it turned out to be normal/flying or something.
Old February 18th, 2013, 07:27 AM
Heartouch
Look up to the stars.
Community Supporter

I think if there will be dual-type Eeveelution, that would be cool! Even though I'm still sure Game Freak will still make any Eeveelution have a single type for the moment.
Old February 18th, 2013, 08:39 AM
QuickSilveri
Veteran

Been gone for about a week. What have i missed? i saw the new eeveelution: Sylveon.

Anyone think Sylv=Silver=Steel??? 0_o *mind-blown*

Regards, and good to be back,

Chris
Started: Pokemon Yellow for GBC
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their Pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature.
Old February 18th, 2013, 01:49 PM
Kawaii Pikachu :3
"The Cutiest Pokemon Gamer!"

Nature: Gentle
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuickSilveri View Post
Been gone for about a week. What have i missed? i saw the new eeveelution: Sylveon.

Anyone think Sylv=Silver=Steel??? 0_o *mind-blown*

Regards, and good to be back,

Chris
Hey QuickSilveri welcome back.

We have been talking about the new eeveelution and what type it might possibly be so you're on track
Old February 18th, 2013, 02:14 PM
T-Zombie
The End (?)

ummmm I'm not sure if I can talk on here or not but I think Sylveon might be a normal type because it's pink and a lot of normal pokemon are pink and there hasn't been a normal Eeveelution and it would make more sense because there isn't a flying type evolution stone that I can think of but a moon stone could be used for a normal type because it evolved clefairy to clefable and jigglypuff into wigglytuff.

Last edited by T-Zombie; February 18th, 2013 at 02:19 PM.
Old February 18th, 2013, 05:31 PM
Galoria
Moo~ ♪

I think we can only make theories about Sylveon. The colors are quite misleading as you can see. I do think that Nintendo would make more impression and innovation in the world of Pokémon, I think we can expect a new type.
From Nintendo put an Eeveelution in the forefront of their new type, I'd be surprised. Can be seen in the page Sylveon its type is [???]. Maybe they do not want to mention it to annoy us. Or that it is a new type.
We will see!
Old February 18th, 2013, 06:48 PM
Hikamaru
pseudologia fantastica
Community Supporter

I do think Sylveon will continue the trend of Eeveelutions being single-typed, and given its name origin and status as the lighest Eeveelution I am sorta thinking it will be Flying-type. I do love its design as well, it looks more elaborate and beautiful compared to the past Eeveelutions.

However Normal-type is also a possibility given its color, and most pink Pokemon happen to be Normal-types. If that's the case, I could see another stone-based evolution, maybe with a Moon Stone, Shiny Stone or maybe a new stone altogether.

As for its specialty stat, I am sorta thinking Speed or Special Attack.

Paired with Kouzan, Isaac and Heartouch
Battle Server | Tumblr | Profile | Supporter

Old February 19th, 2013, 05:29 AM
vaporeon7
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari10 View Post
I do think Sylveon will continue the trend of Eeveelutions being single-typed, and given its name origin and status as the lighest Eeveelution I am sorta thinking it will be Flying-type. I do love its design as well, it looks more elaborate and beautiful compared to the past Eeveelutions.

However Normal-type is also a possibility given its color, and most pink Pokemon happen to be Normal-types. If that's the case, I could see another stone-based evolution, maybe with a Moon Stone, Shiny Stone or maybe a new stone altogether.

As for its specialty stat, I am sorta thinking Speed or Special Attack.
I'm hoping for something like 130 in speed, 110 in Sp Attack, well that what it looks like to me anyway. At least the 130 in speed.
Old February 19th, 2013, 09:22 AM
Major Ziggs
This'll be a blast!
Community Supporter

Sincerest apologies but the owner has requested for this club to be closed, sorry!

Feel free to remake it at the earliest convenience. :)

Sponsored Links