• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Earth and Sky!: Pokemon Battle Royale! [T]

Years
Mountain Region: Northwest Path​
Irek turned his head as did Shadoan. a few moments passed as he got up. "Kiba?... Is it you?" He walked towards him and poked his fore head as Kiba blinked in response. "... Blazing Moltres... It is..." It took him a few moments before Jev slugged him on in the leg. "WHERE THE **** WERE YOU?! THESE TWO HAVE SEARCHED ALL OVER THE BACK FLIPPING LOFT, CALLED YOUR GYRO GEAR!-" Light and stella try to pull him back. "AND YOU CAUSED THE WALKING CAMPFIRE TO LOOSE HIS MATE!!! HIS GIRLFRIEND MAN! SHE BROKE UP WITH HIM TO LOOK FOR YOU!!! YOU SON OF A-" Irek shoves a thick Oran berry into Jev's mouth and pushes him onto his back. "Jev; shut up. We don't even know what he's been through." Irek turned back to shadoan with a sigh as he trotted forward. "I think that wine would be satisfactory to know he's safe. Wouldn't hurt to celebrate a little." Shadoan chuckled and hugged Kiba briefly and pulled him over near the campfire. "Jack, I suggest you lean over to your left, we have a guest..." Shadoan tells him as he took his arm and pulled it out to inspect it. "Wheres your Gyro gear? We tried calling you when we left the loft."

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Jack Davis - Mountain Region​

As Jack just laid in his bag he heard a voice speak up. He turned his head to look at the new arrival. Odd... he knew their names. Was he another trainer from the island they had met? Jack didn't think he had told anyone else his name. There was that girl he roomed with for the first night in the hotel, but that was pretty much the only other person he could remember. Maybe this was one of Shadoan's friends? It was highly possible that Shadoan had come here with others after all so it was also possible that he could have been communicating with this guy. He had a Gardevoir, a Flareon, and a Lucario, almost like-. He stopped his thoughts there and took in a breath of fresh air. He had to calm down about that. Kiba was somewhere, it would just take time to find him was all.

He frowned however once Shadoan practically hugged the guy and called him Kiba. He thought HE had cracked. Now Sahdoan was suffering mental delusions! He shook his head and got out of his bag and stood up. "Shad... that is not Kiba." He glanced at the male. "If you forget, Kiba looks nothing like this. I'm sorry sir, but we just lost a friend today. If it's alright with you, I would like not to travel with another for the time being. It's just hard you know?" He sat back down as Charlie cracked open an eye and glanced at the pokemon, particularly at the Gardevoir before closing his eyes again and resuming his meditation.

Jack shook his head, "Shad, Kiba had different pokemon. Just let it go for now would you?" He got back into the sleeping bag and turned away from the others.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
∣ Kiba Kurokokoro
Pokeball.png
448.png
282.png
136.png
NoPoke.png
NoPoke.png
NoPoke.png
Mountain Region

Chapter One: Part Two
A Valiant Return

"Kiba?... Is it you?" Shadoan seemed rather bewildered, and... Poked his forehead. Okay, just this one time... "... Blazing Moltres... It is..."

Despite the oddity of being poked on the forehead, Kiba couldn't help but chuckle. "Heheh, yeah... You have no idea how much I've missed you guys--" He happened to glance down, and the Heracross had charged at him and attempted to attack his leg. Kiba, reacting rather quickly, twisted and sidestepped, so that he could avoid the attack and not have to back away. "What the heck is that about, Jev?"

"Mello..." The Lucario known as Ki seemed somewhat perplexed.

The Gardevoir shrugged. "Who is this 'Mello'?"

Ki turned to the Gardevoir. "She's a Meloetta, seemingly the only one of us who didn't get swept away to that... Hell... Wait, she did what?"

Kiba gave Ki somewhat of a confused glance. "What, what did he say??"

"She... Left. She left Avaith to go looking for us."

"No..." Kiba looked rather dark-eyed. "But that means she's not gone yet. We can still find her."

Being hugged and then pulled into a sitting position near the fire, Kiba relaxed a bit. He nodded to Irek. "You have no idea... I'm not even sure how I made it back..."

"Jack, I suggest you lean over to your left, we have a guest..."

Kiba turned his head over to Jack, again, somewhat relieved to have made it back. "it's g--"

"Shad... that is not Kiba." What? "If you forget, Kiba looks nothing like this. I'm sorry sir, but we just lost a friend today. If it's alright with you, I would like not to travel with another for the time being. It's just hard you know?"

"I..." Kiba's smile had slowly disappeared. Ouch...

"Shad, Kiba had different pokemon. Just let it go for now would you?" With that, Jack turned away and presumably was trying to sleep now.

Kiba's gaze sort of fell toward the fire, downward. Wow. "I..." Kiba found himself struggling for words again.

Z took notice of Charlie's glance, and crossed her arms over her chest, muttering, "Pervert."

Kiba slowly began to pet the Flareon in his lap, hoping for some comfort after that initial shock. "I am who I say... I just..." His petting motion slowed to a stop. His head lowered, hiding his eyes beneath his shorter hair. However, a single tear shed and fell, sinking into the dirt floor. "It's a very, very long story... I'd rather explain it with all three of you around to hear... Where's Julia?"

Mello clung quietly to Julia, a few tear tracks drying under her eyes. The paintings were a slightly pleasant distraction, but nothing more than a distraction. She only listened in quietly to the conversation, having no input herself.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Julia Blackwood
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Julia just sort of furrowed her brows slightly at the smeargle, trying to deduce where she was going with this. She still had Mello sitting on her shoulders. All of a sudden paintings seemed to be coming off the walls and the smeargle seemed frightened by this. Possessing? Painting? What now? She just sort of moved forward hesitantly. Twisting her body around to try and get a look at what was going on around her. She was honestly attempting to follow the smeargle, but a part of her brain just... hadn't recognized danger. A hand rose near her chin in an anxious manner, but she refused to lose her cool for the moment being. The smeargle's words, they were lost on this one. She was moving, but at a rather leisurely pace. She even started to backpedal a bit as she made some distance into the cave, intent to see for herself what in Arceus' name a possessed painting looked like. Meanwhile, Ice hopped about in a semi-frantic manner, anticipating something bad was about to happen.

Years
???: Old Cave

The blue inked paintings were flowing like formless beasts until the retreated in front of Julia into the darkness. The darkness around her began to subside as the room was slowly lighting itself up. Though the cave was filled with light, the darkness began to gather like clouds of smoke towards a red floating ink which kept growing and growing into a large beast as tall as a Snorlax and fearsome as Entei. The beast roared as a set of red eyes glown underneath the shadows of its body as it continues to absorb more of the blue paint, converting it into red. Behind the beast seems to be a ruined door with various pokemon engraved into its surface. The beast began to crouch and pounce its way towards Julia, moving at a speed not normal by pokemon standards. Landing in front of her it began to open its jaws in and attempt to harm her. Even as its jaw was opening, its eyes remained unmoving as they watched her.

Combat~
Lost Guardian; Paint Form
Fire Blast
Ice Beam
Bite
Reflect

Northwest Path: Mountain Region Camp

"She left to find you... I was about to call her Gyro to see if she was alright." Irek sighed as he dug around Shadoan's bag for food and put the blue wine box back. "She'll be fine... There isn't any activity in the direction she was going when she left the loft." Shadoan turned to Irek. "How would you know?" Irek chuckled as he held up the letter he received earlier. "This little piece of paper tells me where the pokemon are moving in all of Lethia and tells me about territory changes... Ground-level wise, she'll be fine." He turned to Kiba and chuckled a little. "She left east of the loft. You can go find her if you want, though its better to wait until morning in my own opinion. Were finishing up a job tomorrow morning, then I'm dragging this knuckle head here-" Irek trots over to Shadoan and hops aboard his head. "-To Levithans Bastion so I can pick up my scouting bag from my home there; I need to get him to catching Ascension pokemon and have the others train against a few to prepare him for his first conference when he gets his badge components. Maybe even push him to head towards the snow caps for tactical training as a trainer." Shadoan sighed and looked up. "Is this going to be really necessary?" Irek chuckled as he nodded. "Chester did the same to get his wish granted... Though its a better wish than a few others made before." Shadoan's curiosity was perked a little as he looked up at Irek. "What other wishes were made?... How many?" Irek hopped onto Shadoan's leg as he sighed. "Several, though thats only in my life... There was a wish where a trainer wanted his DNA to be crossed with a species of pokemon so he could be closer to his team... Another wished to never become defeated in a pokemon battle, though he lost the love of his life among other values... And another where they would raise Lethia's Lost City; which was granted though short lived when the next trainer wished to sin-." Shadoan held up his hand to pause Irek. "Lost City?" "Yeah... sort of... There is a small sunken town at the bottom of a lake of lava. Supposedly to contain treasure and very advanced technology... Though it got out of hand and a lot of people were getting hurt, so the elites ordered to re-sink the city... The only way they'll raise the city is if its wished for again." shadoan hung his head down, bummed out as Irek chuckled. "Lethia has a lot more to offer Shadoan, you'll be happier to see it all than just what your being told... If you gentlemen will pardon me, I need to hunt us some Silver roots. Our old supply has died off in the bag and we'll need some fresh ones before tonights out, I'll be back shortly." With that, Irek rushed off towards a patch of green near the campsite for some silver root.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
The Beedrills kept coming, no matter how many the Rhyperior destroyed...also Xavier was panicking. His Rhyhorn, which had been a Rhyhorn only moments ago, was now a Rhyperior. "WHAT THE HELL? WHAT THE HELL? WHAT THE HELL?" It was a moment of complete panic. He was trapped underground. It was a good thing that he had the rest of the gang beside him. Zed, Clayton, and Stark were assisting in the repelling of the Beedrills. "Bulls-Eye, return!" He had to return the rampaging Tauros. It was useless down here, more of a danger to himself than to the Beedrills. "WE CAN DO THIS GUYS!" If Arceus truly loved him, the Beedrills would finally curb.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Jack Davis - Mountain Region​

Really? Shadoan was buying into this? It had been a day, a single day for crying out loud! There were different pokemon! He didn't have a kimono! If he was really Kiba where was his freaking kimono!? Jack can't identify him without his kimono! Jack just saw how the guy reacted and sure he felt a bit bad to make someone cry, but that was no doubt an act. Besides, he had better things to do now. Jack got up and began to roll up his sleeping bag. "Shad, if you want to stay here and talk to this guy fine. I'm not. You told me to calm down but I can't accept that now. Out there somewhere is Kiba. If you are willing to forget about him that easily then I will make sure to remember him! I'm going and getting out a missing persons ad. I'll do whatever I can to find him you hear? Come on Charlie let's get out of here." He muttered angrily as he put in his sleeping bag back in his pack.

The Kadabra got up with a smirk as he looked at the Gardevoir once more. "I hope we meet again in the future. You look like a good one" He whispered to her inside her mind. He wasn't ashamed of his lust actually. Once he became a Alakazam then he would be adored by women such as her!

Jack began to head out with a frown. If he wanted to forget so easily then fine! But this was Jack's fault! He was going to find Kiba no matter what it took.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
∣ Kiba Kurokokoro
Pokeball.png
448.png
282.png
136.png
NoPoke.png
NoPoke.png
NoPoke.png
Mountain Region

Chapter One: Part Three
A Valiant Return

"Jack..." Kiba muttered, almost in shock as he up and left, though his voice didn't seem to carry more than a few feet. Kiba closed his eyes for a moment, silent. "I guess I shouldn't have expected everything to turn out perfectly, huh...?" His voice was somewhat bitter, though sadness overwhelmed it more than anything. There was a slow, quiet pause for a moment. "Well, hopefully we can find her tomorrow. I don't know about Jack though... I don't think he believes I am who I am..." He slowly brushed the young Flareon's fur with his hand. "Hey... Think I can see Avaith for a bit? I can't help but feel like his misery is my fault."

Ki shot Jack a harsh glare as he began to walk away. He moves in a few smooth motions, forming a bone staff out of aura, and then flinging it directly at Jack, shouting, "Learn some sense before you take such ridiculous actions!"

Z scoffed in disgusted surprise. "Disgusting! Get out of my head! I'll beat you into a pulp if you so much as touch me!" She continued to glare at him until he was gone. Even afterward, she simply watched the area he was last seen, practically steaming in anger.

Kiba put the Flareon on the ground, allowing her to roam freely, where she began to race circles around the fire. "By the way... You already know Ki. This little fireball is named Amber, and the Gardevoir over there is named 'Z'."

Amber continued to bounce around the fire, seemingly disinterested in much of anything else at the moment.

Ki nodded his head quietly toward Shadoan. "Greetings," is all he said.

Z did a bit of a courtesy, thankful for a distraction from her anger. "It's a pleasure."

Seeing a strange beast attacking, Mello acted quickly, enveloping both herself and Julia in a psychic-powered bubble, before beginning to sing to the beast, hoping to lull it to sleep. It seemed Mello was trained to fight without commands?

Years
Irek sighed as he rushed after Jack and stopped him half way towards the Field of the Fallen. "HOLD UP!" He was able to get Jack to stop as Irek put a red flashing beacon into his pocket. "I already put out a missing trainer ad through the leagues officers... The ad is still active if you still believe he's out here. The league will deliver the news of any results of him as long as you have the beacon... I know its not much, but it's something worth trying... I'm heading back, good luck on your job." With that, Irek fled back to camp.

Field of the Fallen
As Jack moved forth away from camp, trying to get Kiba's disappearance off of his mind; he slowly approached the Field of the Fallen. As he drew closer, he felt a disturbance; An uneasy feeling coming from the stones sticking out of the ground. Shadoan had mention the field was a place for psychic pokemon and that the meteorites that had landed in this place had a reaction to psychic pokemon. before he could start his job, looking for the pokemon food crate, he heard an explosion. Taking cover and being cautious, he looked over the stone to view a gathering of psychic pokemon, creating shadow balls and tri-attacks! They were throwing them at a troop of fire pokemon, returning fire with flamethrowers, fire blasts and earthquakes. Jack had caught himself in the middle of a Pokemon Turf War! Both sides fighting for territory to expand! With the powers raging from both sides, the turf war doesn't look like it would be ending soon.

Northwest Path: Mountain Region Camp

As Irek returned to the camp, Kiba began introducing his new team. Before Shadoan could speak, Irek asked Shadoan "How do you know its him?" Shadoan turned to Irek and chuckled a little. "A few examples; Kiba's standard stance on how he stands and walks; Ki his Lucario is with him; What also really seals the whole deal are his eyes." Irek Looked at Kiba as Shadoan chuckled a little. "Kiba had two different eye colors, this information taken into account tells me he's Kiba alone." Irek looked back at Shadoan and sighed as he hopped in front of the fire. Turning to Kiba's team, Irek replies with introductions. "I'm Irek; I'm an ex-officer to Earth and Sky. I've quit to help my friend Shadoan over there make it through the league in one piece and assist him in winning the summer or fall conference." Shadoan gave a humble bow towards Amber and Z. "...Like he said, I'm Shadoan... The depressed fire pokemon over there is Avaith, the angry bug is Jev. The cuddling Eevee's are Light and Stella, though light evolved into an Umbreon, and my wingull, Ulla is currently scouting the area. She'll be back soon." "CAN WE HAVE THE WINE YET?!" Irek turned to Jev and sighed. "Jev, if your looking to get drunk off of something, then fetch the pink fruit off of that tree over there." Jev got up and rushed over, climbing the tree as he attempted to reach the said fruit. "WHAT IS THIS STUFF!?" "It's called Muddle Peach!" Shadoan turned around to Irek with a note book open; turning to the entries on the other two items he had recorded on using herbs and nuts. Sol vines and Moon Roots were already recorded. "What do Muddle Peaches exactly do?" "They are very flammable and make good explosions. If you have a bag of two or three and mix them in with a Goten Mushroom, bad-a-boom, new hole. The juices they secrete act as an antidote for most poisons you can contract here in Lethia. They aren't exactly sweet, but editable. Eat several at one time and you can get buzzed pretty hard." Shadoan started writing into his notebook. "And Goten Mushrooms?" "Can be found around dead trees; Tasty, safe to eat and have earthy properties to enhance the powers of a psychic pokemon 3-fold. The downside the pokemon using that power to its advantage will suffer from exhaustion."

Old Cave

The beast continues to glare as its fangs dug itself into the bubble. its growls growing louder in volume Backing off, it begins to run in circles around Julia until it pauses; it then comes up with a new plan. The beast rams into the bubble, using a great force to physically move the bubble like a ball, making the trainer and Mello lose balance. The beast then crouches, preparing its next attack.

Dawn

Years
Julia Blackwood - Old Cave
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Julia shrunk back slightly as an ink beast roared at her, suddenly realizing exactly what the danger was. That /thing/ wanted to eat her! She backed straight into a seemingly solid bubble, and was promptly thrown around inside as it was impacted by the beast, causing Julia to bang her head rather harshly as she fell. "Ow..." she remarked, clutching at the side of her head and attempting to fix the position of her glasses on her face with her free hand. An idea came to her through the ache in her skull; the inside of this bubble had a slippery quality much like ice. She reached out to grab Mello, hugging the small pokemon to her chest and pressing one leg against the side of the bubble.

"Keep the barrier up..." she whispered quietly in a soft, sweet tone. She then waited for the beast to deliver another blow. This time however things would go a little bit differently on her end.

The bubble shifted under her as it was rammed and began to roll. She struggled to keep her balance, but compensated by pumping her legs as hard as she could, gritting her teeth as her head throbbed. Gotta go fast The ball began moving faster, and she soon found that she was at a make or break point where stopping would almost definitely result in her being thrown around wildly by the inertia. She pumped harder and faster and the ball only sped up further. Gotta go faster! Without further notice, the barrier shot off down the cave like a pinball with girl and pokegirl inside. Say hello to a low friction environment. It was like running in a hamster wheel, only she would no doubt soon find herself hitting solid objects that would no doubt threaten to knock her off balance and test the very limits of how much force her body could endure. Hopefully she could avoid colliding head on with any vertical walls, and hopefully the presence of her pokemon would keep her strong enough to handle it.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
∣ Kiba Kurokokoro
Pokeball.png
448.png
282.png
136.png
NoPoke.png
NoPoke.png
NoPoke.png
Mountain Region

Chapter One: Part Four
A Valiant Return

A bittersweet moment. Kiba smiled somewhat sadly, though something seemed to cheer him up slightly. "I hadn't thought anyone had noticed... Hmm... I think we should rest for the night, and I'd like to search for Julia first thing tomorrow morning... If that won't interrupt your job, I hope you can come with me." His gaze shifted to the trees, in the direction Jack left. "though... Something worries me... What if Julia reacts the same way...?" He gestured Avaith to come sit by him, then picked him up and slowly began to pet him, speaking rather grimly. "Then we might end up in the same position, huh...? I'm sorry, buddy." He proceeded to hug the Quilava quietly, then spoke once more. "I'll be on the lookout for Mello, too."

Ki sighed slightly and took a place beside Kiba. "I could assist in finding both of them, so hope is certainly not lost."

Kiba nodded. "Right. And what if Mello went to find Julia too? They might be together looking for me."

Ki nodded quietly. "The situation may not be as bad as we think."

Z seemed to move closer, before sitting on top of her legs, holding her hands up to the fire with a look of amazement and astonishment, it was as if she'd never seen a fire before. While watching the flames lick at the sky, she spoke to the group behind her. "This 'Julia'... Is she the one you speak so fondly of?"

Kiba nodded in response, though Z would not see it. "Yeah... I kind wish she had been here, but it's foolish to think too optimistically."

"I see... I wish to meet her."

"You will." Kiba had gazed down at his hand, slowly clenching it into a fist. "I promise."

Amber had moved from the fire over to the two Eevee, and was bouncing about excitedly. "Light? Stella? My name is Amber! It sounds like Ember, and it means fire!" She hopped about and then immediately sat down in front of them, a fluffy yellow tail whipping back and forth behind her. "What about you? What do your names mean?"

"Wait, you said you have that Gyro gear right? You can tell her to come back here!" Hope filled his eyes slowly. "Try not to tell her I'm here, though... I think it'd be a great surprise."

Mello somewhat smiled as she was swept into Julia's arms and allowed to watch as their bubble slid right down the mountain, careening around trees and walls. Was she enjoying this? It would appear so. So much so, in fact, that she also formed a ramp ahead of them, sending their bubble careening /over/ trees and then landing with a bounce or twenty near the end of the decline. When they finally slowed to a stop, the bubble simply popped and disappeared, Mello clapping with delight at the ride.

Years
Moon Rise Evolution

As the team continued their struggle, the Beedrill assault seemed to let up as the bugs retreated into the trees and make an attempt to muster more numbers. The Ryherion carried Xavier out of the hole. As if stood up, the yellow stone glown once more, forcing the pokemons body to turn to stone and vansih into dust. in place of the dust was an egg with the yellow stone embedded into its shell. Perking his curiosity on what had happened, he had no time to think or react. He picks up the egg and stores it into his sack as he hears the Beedrill mustering their forces for another strike.

Northwest Road: Camp

Avaith sighed as Shadoan looked at his gyro device and made an attempt to call hers. "... Why is the- oh... I can't..." He sighed when he saw he had no bars. "There's no signal, The radio tower shuts down in the evenings and they're the only ones who connect the region to the rest of the world, internet, cell phones and all." Avaith sighed as he appreciated the small attention Kiba gave him, though it didn't lift his spirits much. Shadoan walked over and picked up Avaith and brought him over to his lap and stroke his head while feeding him a few of his favorite berries. Shadoan looked up and frowned a little. "What happened to you? I mean, first were fighting ghosts in the loft and you along with your team just vanished..." Irek walked over and sat down. "I think the waystone we received earlier contribute to that, but apparently, that's not the full story... What happened to you Kiba? Humans dissappearing like you did is often an amazement." Watching Amber bounce up and down Light responded. "My name was suppose to mean hope; since I don't die so very easily... Though Ironically, I became a dark pokemon" "I have no idea why he named me Stella... I just like it." Jev was seen sliding down the trees, stuffing his face with muddle peaches; belching once before swinging around, disoriented stepping. "HeY WheRE DiDS MY hoRn Goes?" The bug eventually feel over and fallen fast asleep.

M.Grove
Out of the cave and out into the world, the bubble rolled over and over until it burst. Julia and Mello landed into a small mud pit as the beast stood from the cave and howled at the sky before returning back into the cave to resume its guarding duties. Getting up, both Mell and Julia were covered in mud to cushion their landing as they looking around to get a better idea of their location. They find a source of water that leads to an abandon water mill. From a distance, the mill looks like its been abandoned for ages; it must have been put in when the first settlers of Lethia arrived and had trouble surviving the intense conditions. Whatever the case, it was a good place to camp out for the evening.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Jack Davis - War and there's blood everywhere! Oh Arceus! Look at the blood! Field of the Fallen​

Jack sighed as he turned around to face Irek. For a moment he thought the Pikachu might shock him or something and forcibly drag him back to camp. He could see how it would be hard with a Kadabra right there with him, but thankfully that didn't happen. Instead he gave him some sort of blinking device. Apparently it was a beacon and with this beacon he could find Kiba faster... apparently. He nodded, "Thanks Irek. Don't worry, I'll find him. I know I will." He turned away and continued heading forward. Charlie smirked as he watched the Pikachu walk away and continued moving with his trainer. The funny thing was that Charlie had sensed Kiba back there. Yes, as odd as it was that kid he had met some time ago was that man now. It was strange to the psychic. He hadn't sensed how he had gotten older in such a short amount of time, but he would one day be curious about it and peer into it. If he was able to get older in a small amount of time, then it would be an advantage for him to do so as well! If he could spend time away to focus on his techniques and become stronger all the more power to him! Still, it was necessary to have Jack leave. He could have easily informed him of Kiba's presence, but why spoil the fun and any experience he could potentially gain by going around looking for the guy who was already found?

Jack glanced about looking for a crate. It had to be sticking up so it would be very easy to find, right? "Charlie you sense anything?" He asked. The Kadabra shook his head as he continued to play with his spoons. He sighed and continued on, although as time passed he began to feel a bit... odd. At least that was the only way he could phase it. He could see it was not only affecting himself. Charlie seemed to become more... how could he say? Focused. Before he had been only moving his spoons with his mind very slowly. Now he seemed to have sped up the pace quite a bit. "Charlie? Is everything-" He didn't get time to finish his sentence as he heard some kind of crashing sound.

He quickly tensed up and glanced about. Charlie's eyes narrowed at the sound and he quit playing around and readied his own mind as he reached out to see if he could feel any nearby pokemon. Jack took a cautious approach as he slowly neared some rocks but Charlie just chuckled and began to move ahead of his trainer. Confused Jack followed and saw that there were a ton of psychic pokemon facing off against some fire types! Odd, Shadoan said this was a place for psychic types, what were a bunch of fire types doing here? Still, they were fighting back and forth and it seemed that Charlie wanted in on the action.

The psychic smirked and held out toward the fire types. A small grin formed over his face as he let loose a Psybeam to slam into one of the fire types and then grabbed another with his Confusion and slammed his body into another of his comrades.

Well, sides had already been chosen, and Jack did have more psychic types than fire types of course... He pulled out another pokeball and released Alpha into the battle. "Alpha, take out those fire types! Pump up with a Calm Mind first, it'll help a lot." The Hypno glanced about and then looked at Charlie. Immediately his eyes widened with fear and he quickly glanced about to try and see where the other humans were. He looked back with Jack with a confused expression. "Hey, don't worry, Charlie is cooled down now." Alpha couldn't help but gulp, yet he still followed his trainer's direction and closed his eyes as he took in a deep breath and mediated just a bit causing his special attack and defense to rise up. Oddly enough Alpha felt more powerful than he usually did. It was as if the earth itself seemed to be giving him energy!

The Hypno's eyes snapped open as he finished his power up and glanced down at the scene, particularly at Charlie. He just hopped this wouldn't backfire in any way.

Dawn

Years
Julia Blackwood - Mud
Julia ran like the wind, a burning sensation in her legs as she pumped them harder than she'd ever imagined possible. Before she knew it, forced shift as they went off a ramp and she tripped, winding up spinning around in the ball before promptly landing in mud, backside in the air and Melloetta in her arms. She just sort of stayed there for a moment as she gathered her senses and struggled to her feet, legs like jelly and stomach threatening to evacuate it's contents in an unflattering manner. Was... was this /mud/? Oh, gross... She grimaced and attempted to clear her face somewhat, letting go of Mello in the process and taking two uneasy steps before falling to her knees with a very quiet grunt of exhaustion. Perhaps she could tolerate the mud long enough to avoid getting sick. She needed to catch her breath and calm down. Looking around, she quickly realized she had lost her glasses.

"Oh no..." she said, her blood running cold. She needed those! To her relief nothing jumped out to attack her right away, and she caught he breath, standing back up and taking several steps before the feeling of something odd crunching under her boot notified her that she'd made a mistake worthy of a movie. Her mud covered glasses had been all but invisible, and she'd stepped on them. Gingerly raising her foot, she reached down and pulled out her glasses with a disappointed sigh. Feeling them cautiously she could tell they were damaged. That was just her luck. She stumbled her way out of the mud and noted the sound of water. Even with her poor vision, she could detect a large water source nearby. Oh... thank goodness. She didn't want to spend one more moment filthy like this.

Close your eyes, Melo. Or not. We're all girls here. Julia took the opportunity to take a refreshing bath, removing and cleaning her jacket and dress separately. She also took the opportunity to clean and inspect her glasses. The right lens was shattered. Disappointed but not surprised, she finally got out of the water and released Ice. The sableye was utilized to help her rapidly dry her dress. The light fabric would dry fairly quick with the heat of a will'o'wisp helping it. Her jacket in comparison was made of heavier, thicker cloth. It would take longer. Thus, she only put on her short, light purple summer dress before decidedly continuing on her way, shivering gently in her admittedly still slightly damp clothes. The sableye grumbled quietly at the notion of being used as a dryer, but resigned herself to behaving for once.

"That was really something, huh...?" she asked Mello idly.

Without further ado, she proceeded towards the mill, examining it. Assuming she could get inside, she'd start searching the place, perhaps for supplies or other surprises.

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
∣ Kiba Kurokokoro
Pokeball.png
448.png
282.png
136.png
NoPoke.png
NoPoke.png
NoPoke.png
Mountain Region

Chapter One: Part Five
A Valiant Return

Kiba hesitated as the questions were asked. He seemed to be getting stressed out by just thinking about it. "I--uh..." His eyes dimmed slightly. "It's a very long story... I was hoping everyone would be here when I told it..." He paused for a moment, turning his gaze to Ki, who simply closed his eyes, head down. Kiba turned back to Shadoan and Irek. "What felt like a day to you was a year to us, or even longer... It was... Awful. Things fell apart so quickly... I was slowly driven to madness, insanity, though somehow I've made it back to sane thought..." He shook his head slowly. "But I still wonder if I've truly come back, or if this is some cruel hallucination. I may still be slightly mad, but I can't tell."

Ki nodded, slowly taking a seat beside Kiba, a hand on his shoulder. "He lost his vision in a violent attack very early on. I had no other choice than to teach him everything that I could, so that he can see without his vision... Among other things."

Kiba nodded in quiet agreement. "Truth is, we've always been doing that training, but it was slow and done rarely. With the situation we were in, there was more than enough time for me to learn what I've been training for. Though, it wasn't like we had a choice... There was no escape... No exits... Trapped... Forever..."

Ki patted Kiba's shoulder, as if to settle him down, and to stop what had turned to demented rambling. He opened one eye as he spoke to them. "It's thanks to Z that we were able to escape the nightmarish hell we were trapped in for so long. We lost Flare to the darkness... Spirit, we never found. She didn't end up with the three of us, and we never found her..."

"Look closer..." Kiba spoke somewhat quietly as he leaned closer to Shadoan and Irek. He pointed his finger toward the area around his eyes. There was very faint scarring, a slightly different shade of his skin, that seemed mostly covering around his eyes and the bridge of his nose, in an ovular shape. "No I need glasses to see... Or I can take them off." He slowly removed his glasses, wiping the lenses off on his shirt. When he looked back up at the group, his eyes were glowing brightly, though seemed as if they weren't staring at anything in particular. "I can see you... And feel you... At the same time."

Ki nodded, and opened his eyes, glowing brightly as well. He seemingly did this intentionally, as if to further explain what exactly Kiba meant without saying any more. He assumed they could figure it out. "When we got out of that awful place, we headed to my homeland. To help in his training, I persuaded the current Aura Guardian to give him the Gloves of the Guardian." He dug into Kiba's bag, pulling out two navy-blue gloves, each with golden trim and a single gem on each backside of the palms. When handed to Kiba, he put them on over his hands; a perfect fit, it seemed.

Kiba held his hands outward, cupping upward. He closed his glowing eyes, and a mass of pure energy began to form in his hands, swirling as it was formed into a ball. He stood, turning to Ki with a smile. "/Think fast/!!" He swung his hands forward in a smooth movement, and flung the aura sphere directly at Ki, who quickly formed his own and fired back. The two blasts collided with a bright light of explosion, though Ki's sphere broke through and continued toward Kiba. Kiba responded quickly by holding both hands forward in a defensive stance, catching and stopping the sphere in his gloved hands, seeming to put a lot of strength into his block. After a few moments of struggling with it, he threw his hands up, flinging the aura sphere up into the sky, until it dissipated in a bright blue shine in the sky.

After the demonstration (or was it a fight?) They both returned to their seats. Ki put Kiba's gloves back into the bag for him. "You're getting better, but you need to focus more on the center of the sphere itself, and channel your aura faster. You were quick to create it, but it needed more strength. As for your block... You did satisfactory. you'll do better with time. Remember to surround the energy with your own, and you'll have more control over it."

Kiba nodded, putting his glasses back on, and the glow of his eyes faded to normal. "I need the gloves to do it, though... I keep trying without but it never works."

"With time," Ki replied to him.

Z had returned her gaze to the fire for most of this, though decided to chime in after all of it. "Should we not rest soon? You explained that dark skies with a moon and stars means night, and night means you sleep, correct?"

Ki nodded. "Yes. Though some people sleep at different times, and for different reasons." He turned to Shadoan and Kiba. "If you two would like to rest for the night, I am willing to guard the camp."

Amber seemed somewhat unenthused by their names, and her attention slowly turned to the drunken sleeping bug. "Ooh, trampoline!" She giddily bounded over to Jev's unconscious body, and immediately began jumping up and down on his torso, laughing and cheering with amusement.

648.png

Mello nodded, deciding that she too needed a bath. When she came out, she dried herself off by covering herself in a skintight psychic shield. What? How did she learn that? It wasn't a move! As all of the water dripped down and onto the ground, she closed her eyes and began to move herself and the shell-like armor she had created, though after a few moments the armor shattered and vanished. Was she training by herself right there? She seemed rather bummed that she couldn't do whatever it was that she was doing, and just shook it off, returning to Julia's shoulder somewhat gracefully.

Years
SouthWest Path: Camp

Jev started moaning as Amber kept jumping onto his stomach, getting up and feeling a little dazed from the fruits he consumed, he lifted up his head a little as he started burping with each hop across his stomach. "Ooof...What -Oow- the..." Jex hopped up a little, forcing amber to get off his belly. "StOp thAt it hurts.... uuugh." He trots towards the muddle fruit tree, his head pounding of a hangover as Irek chuckles. "He's gonna need more sleep."

Shadoan nodded towards Ki and smiled a little. "That would be appreciated, thanks." Shadoan walks over to his sleeping bag and gets in as he looks at Avaith, sighing a little, he walks back, picking up his fire spitter and carrying him over to sleep with him. He hugged him a little close and smiled a little. "I'm here for you brother." Avaith looked up at his trainer and smiled a little as Shadoan got into the sleeping bag and Avaith joined him, letting his head sit outside the mouth of the bag. Irek however still remained awake and walked towards Ki. "I'll join you... I'm a little of a night owl myself. Get some rest Kiba." He replied as he Irek put the fire out to keep it from attracting fire pokemon amongst others. Sitting down on the ground, he helped keep watch.

Light and Stella closed their eyes for sleep as Ulla returns. "I'm back from scouting the area." Irek nods. "Whats going on around us?" "There seems to be a lot of pokemon fighting further up, a bunch of fire types and psychic types." Ireks eyes widen a little as he looks around for a letter he received earlier and checks it. "Fire and Psychic?... A turf war?" Ulla tilted her head and asked. "Turf war? You mean pokemon battling for control of territory, right?" "Yeah, but very brutal, without rest or time to reclaim composure... Their war should end by afternoon tomorrow, hopefully Jack hasn't run into it yet... Get some rest with the others, Me and Ki have watch." Ulla nods and flaps over to earn her rest.

Field of the Fallen

The fight raged on, with the psybeam blasted a charzard away and a typhlosion getting confused while striking its own comrade, half of the fire types turn their attention to charlie and begin gunning for him. Charmelons leading into the battle, rushing toward the ego tistacal psychic type, retailiating with fire blasts and over heat. As they pushed their focus towards him, the rest of the psychic pokemon started making progress in pushing the fire types out with ease. The stones eminating energies, empowering Charlie and Alpha to push forward.

M.Grove: Mill
Stepping inside, the place looks abandoned. There is a hay bed and a stone grinder for grinding wheat, disengaged from the waterwheel. Over in the corner looked to be a stone oven with wood already inside for lighting it. The bulding looked incredibly sturdy and safe to spend the night from the wilds outside.

Day of Survival: Day 6

Last edited:

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
What the actual Pluck? The damned Rhyperior turned into an egg! "What the hell?" Xavier was stunned for a moment. Then reality hit him. "Come on guys! They'll be back!" He leapt up and returned all of his pokemon. He scrambled from the hole and began running into the forest. The Bulbasaur's evolution site couldn't be far from here. Xavier decided that he would catch one when he got there. His team needed a Grass type.

The Beedrills could be heard far behind. They were coming. "Damn it. I'm screwed." The thought came to him over and over. The trees were flying by. He was goin' fast, but he was getting tired. He would have to stop and rest soon, preferably with no Beedrill coming up behind him. That wasn't an option though. "Damn!" Fear wasn't his emotion. anger was. The Beedrills were coming.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
∣ Kiba Kurokokoro
Pokeball.png
448.png
282.png
136.png
NoPoke.png
NoPoke.png
NoPoke.png
Mountain Region

Chapter One: Part Six
A Valiant Return

Kiba yawned and stretched out his arms. "The first sleep I'll have had in a year... Yes please." He dug into his bag and pulled out a sleeping bag. He had a tent in there, but deemed it unnecessary for the night. He rolled out his sleeping bag and slipped into it rather quickly. As he lied there, he grew quiet. He took off his glasses, and his eyes immediately started to glow once more. However, he just rested there, silent, for few moments. "Shadoan..." He started, though seemed to take a few seconds to continue. "Do you really believe it's me...?" His eyes directed blankly in the direction of Jack, though he was too far to see. That seemed to be bothering him more than anything at the moment.

Ki went into a somewhat meditative position, with his right leg bending so that his foot rested against the side of his knee. His arms were symmetrically placed, and his eyes closed. However, he poke to Irek anyways. "So... Joining the night watch, huh?" He shrugged "I could handle it on my own if you need rest, otherwise, welcome aboard. It'd be better than watching the camp alone." He seemed perfectly still, even as he spoke.

Z glanced around as everyone seemed to be settling down. "This is sleep...? How do I sleep?"

Ki spoke up from over near Irek. "Relax, lie down, close your eyes, and clear your mind. It's sort of like meditation, but your body will take over and help you after a while."

"Okay, excellent," she replied, "I am very good at meditation, so I can certainly do this." She sat upright and held her legs close, and a semi-visible pink bubble surrounded her. She closed her eyes and began to meditate.

Amber giggled as the bug complained and simply stumbled off. Irek said something bout him as he left, so she decided to head toward Irek next. "What's his name? I bet it's 'trampoline'. Or maybe 'bouncy'! Why is he acting all moody?"

648.png

Mello gave the Mill a glance. A bed and a fire? It seemed a little too good to be true. She leaned against Julia's head slightly, wondering if maybe she was getting the same feeling from it.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Jack Davis - Battle for power yeah!

"Go for it guys!" Shouted Jack from the sidelines. Alpha began to sweat from the intense heat and a Overheat managed to burn him badly, though thanks to his Calm Mind he was able to resist a bit of the damage. The Hypno began to fling out Confusions left and right to push back the advancing army. He was feeling the power surge through his body and happily flung out the powers he was given. He felt... strong, almost like he was young again!

Charlie was sweating as well, but just from using his powers so much. He used his Psybeam to confuse the fire types and have them start attacking each other. He used some Confusions to snap a few necks as well and tossed the bodies off to the side without any respect. Yes, this was his element. He could do this all day and STILL want more of it! "Take that idiots!" Charlie sneered happily. As long as he got to kill hell, he wouldn't so much as complain! Just keeping coming fire types, keep coming and face death each and every second!

Alpha's powers rose more and more and suddenly realized why Charlie liked this kind of stuff. He was actually falling into the melody and enjoying it himself too! He felt power in every nerve of his body, along his arms, his legs, his bones even sucked in the psychic energy from this place! No wonder Charlie had such an ego! If this was what he felt like then Alpha more than understood now!

Years
Field of the Fallen
As the fire pokemon took on more casualties, they started to retreat. However as they did, the psychic types followed after them into their homelands. As Jack's team moved on, a man in a white mask was following up behind them and walked over to a pile of bodies, lifeless pokemon. Placing his palm over them the man stood up and walked towards Jack. The trainer halted when he got a view of Charlie and Alpha; taking a deep breath, he called out to Jack. "SEIZE AND DESIST, OR FEEL MY WRATH!!!" His voice boomed and echoed across the valley as the psychic types stopped chasing the fire types. The presence of the masked figure was very overwhelming as he stepped forth towards and past Jack. He glared at the wild psychic types as they retreating back to the field of the fallen; he then turned to Jack as the eyes within the mask were filled with rage, his white tuxedo outfit with black buttons along with hair as dark as the night sky. "There was no need for reckless violence... Jack." Before Jack could respond, the man held up his hand to pause him for a moment; and to reveal a star tattoo on the palm of his hand. "I am one of the current elite 4 within the league of Earth and Sky... I came here to look for a green exile who made his way back into Lethia... I only know you by name since you and your friends were the first to be targeted by him in the report that was submitted to the elites... I did not expect to see someone interfering with the balance..." The sun began to rise behind him as he cast a dark glare upon Charlie as an Eevee pops up from behind the elite, hopping down, ready to fight. "If this pokemon is the one causing the trouble, then I'll have to put him in his place..." The elite spoke as his Eevee began to hop around, ready to fight.

[Moving onto the next day!]

Camp
As the dawn sun rose and stirred Shadoan's sleep. Irek looked around and scratched his head. "Dawn already?" Irek sniffed the morning air and his eyes shot wide open. "That's weird... I smell the scent of oil and..." He paused a moment to look up and gawk at the flying UFO in the sky. The UFO was a massive steel airship about the size of 4 football stadiums together. The massive aircraft was being held in the sky by massive balloons and spinning disc's that had a levitation effect, similar to the stones at Gaia's Heart. Falling back, Irek gawked and started to stutter. "T-T-The Caelum Furor..." He rushed over and started waking up the pokemon. "JEV! GUYS! GET UP!" Jev stirred in his sleep looking up. "Whats wro-" "WE NEED TO GO AND GET OUT OF THE MOUNTAINS, SOON!" Shadoan grasped Irek y the arms, sitting up with him. "IREK! Calm down, whats going on?" Shadoan asked, his eyes still drowsy and dazed. "Earth and Sky's final battle grounds are floating above our heads!! It never comes to Lethia unless there's an emergency requiring the elites!! If the Elites are here..." Shadoan was starting to follow. "....Then something life threatening is about to happen..." Irek nodded as he squirmed free.

Moon Rise Evolution
As the Beedrill were stirred, it seemed they would not let up on the chase until they paused a moment. They turn their heads towards the north and slowly begin retreating as if something was drawing them away from Xavier and towards something more worth their time than a single trainer. Xavier stood puzzled and panting at what was going on; his question was answered a few seconds later when he sees a small troop of Digletts digging into the forest area around the trees. The bugs now giving their attention to the invading pokemon. This gave Xavier time to not only run but inspect the egg a lot better as he snuck around. There was a yellow stone shard embedded into the eggs shell.

Last edited:
Back