The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs

Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old February 6th, 2013, 06:34 PM
Patrick
Ya'll Are Weird
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy

Advertise here
Does that include Treecko? I only ever remember him being this hardcore dude in a little package. Even Squirtle had other interpretations here and there.

Other Stuff That's Totally Uncool and Not Worth Your Time!

Old February 8th, 2013, 06:51 AM
Twiggy
Slender snake
Community Supporter

Nature: Hasty
Quote:
Originally Posted by CourageHound View Post
They all seem to be cheerful and happy. Common in alot of depictions for starter pokemon(excluding snivy aka smugleaf). think their anime apearences will possibly influenc weather or not people view them as cute. More so for froakie I guess
How something is usually depicted has an influence, yes. I've always thought that sometimes personal feelings come stronger, hough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbp View Post
Does that include Treecko? I only ever remember him being this hardcore dude in a little package. Even Squirtle had other interpretations here and there.
Who knows? Maybe you'll even find one relaxing.
Old February 9th, 2013, 06:24 AM
ChocolateCrunch
Not an old man. x]

Name: ChocolateCrunch
Favorite Pokemon Game: My favourite Pokémon game has to be Pokémon Emerald, always has been since I've played it, always will be.
Why I'm Joining: I need new friends to talk to!
Favorite/Cutest Pokemon to Me Personally: Munchlax (Muncher) and Seedot (Seediz)
Current Topic: What is the cutest X/Y Starter Pokemon? (right?)

It's got to be Fennekin for me, it's just so cute and innocent, just a little fiery fox plodding a long. I mean, what's not to like? It's so cute. :D

Spoiler:
Old February 14th, 2013, 07:11 AM
Twiggy
Slender snake
Community Supporter

New news? New topic. What else to expect?

Do you think Sylveon is cute?

I think he/she/it looks all cuddly there :3

Old February 14th, 2013, 07:42 AM
Patrick
Ya'll Are Weird
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
Ugh. I dunno. Yes... no. Sorta? Whatever.

I'm tired of Eevee.

Alright, I'll say this much. It's cuter than the last couple of evolutions have been. And I'm dating that back to Espeon and Umbreon, which I'm sure will irk someone. But it really is, if I'm just taking it at face value and nothing more. It's like an alternate Vaporeon crossed with Espeon, and the design isn't complex.

On the other hand, the bows and ribbons freak me out. Normally, I'd be okay with dressing up a Pokemon, but I'm doubting those are accessories. And if they aren't, then we have a problem.

"What in the heck is that thing growing out of your neck!?"

So... whatever. I don't even know what I'm talking about. Eevee evolutions induce the doldrums, I'm literally tired of typing about it. Start a new family of Pokemon with the same appeal or something.

Other Stuff That's Totally Uncool and Not Worth Your Time!

Old February 14th, 2013, 03:09 PM
Olli
we keep this love in a photograph

Well, of course it's cute. Pretty much all Eeveelutions are, so why would this be an exception. What I'm having a harder time figuring out though, is what typing it is, and how it's gonna evolve. At first I thought max happiness, but that already applies to two other eeveelution, so I doubt that is it. But yeah, I don't know if I'd say it's cuter than most of the other eeveelutions, I do however think it's one of the most beautiful. Hope they introduce a few new baby Pokemon as well :D
Old February 14th, 2013, 08:02 PM
Guildmaster Wigglytuff
It Begins
Community Supporter

Nature: Timid
Woaaah, that might be one of my new favorites!
Looks super cute, I'm really interested in it now.

VM | PM | MAL
Old February 15th, 2013, 05:13 AM
vaporeon7
My life would suck without you
Community Supporter

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to vaporeon7
Name: vaporeon7
Pokémon: Vaporeon and Seedot
Why: I have always loved Vaporeon's design, and one of the reasons for that is because I found it uber cute. I also have super cute plushie of it. I used a Seedot in my Emerald team, he is just so cute in anime too.

I think Sylveon is cute. The colour scheme makes it look cuter.
Old February 15th, 2013, 05:57 PM
Cosmotone8
silhouette of the past

Location: Boston, MA, USA, Earth, Sun Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe
Nature: Careful
I think it looks cute, I guess, but it still doesn't top Leafeon or Glaceon in terms of design. I like the ribbons too, I think it adds to the cuteness effect along with the color palette, like previously said.
But the more I try to move on, the more I feel alone
So I watch the summer stars to lead me home.

Old February 15th, 2013, 11:49 PM
vaporeon7
Community Supporter

I like the ribbons also. It reminds me of Kricketune and how when you dressed it up, it already had a moustache.
Old February 16th, 2013, 02:36 PM
Olli

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaporeon7 View Post
I like the ribbons also. It reminds me of Kricketune and how when you dressed it up, it already had a moustache.
Well maybe they'll work that way aswell. That'd at least make this Pokemon ideal for contests, since some of its accessories are already done :D But yeah, I think they do fit the Pokemon, however, as dbp mentioned, kinda creepy when you think about it. Are they just accessories, or are they actually growing out of its body. Not that it makes it any less cute, it's just a bit creepy to think about. And I'm kinda afraid of what fanart may do with that :(
Old February 18th, 2013, 06:30 AM
vaporeon7
Community Supporter

Well I wonder if they're trying to appeal to the female fanbase more with Sylveon? It looks the most feminine of all the Eeveelutions.
Old February 19th, 2013, 06:32 AM
Cosmotone8
silhouette of the past

I don't think so...Even if Sylveon is more feminine than all the other Eeveelutions, that doesn't mean that the rest of the Eeveeloutions aren't feminine at all. I still think that all of the Eeveeloutions, besides maybe Umbreon and Jolteon, are still more for the females, I guess.

Old February 20th, 2013, 06:01 AM
vaporeon7
Community Supporter

One other reason I have heard towards a flying type is the ribbons, and how they're like the ones you see on a kite string.
Old February 21st, 2013, 06:11 AM
Twiggy
Slender snake
Community Supporter

Quote:
One other reason I have heard towards a flying type is the ribbons, and how they're like the ones you see on a kite string.
I'd agree with you on that, but on top of that, Sylveon is super-cute! That makes it very likely to be Normal/Flying if they're sticking to their guns, though I'll never rule out just plain old Normal, or something else entirely. Cute type Pokémon, I'm in!
Old February 22nd, 2013, 10:39 AM
vaporeon7
Community Supporter

This kind of reminds me of Reshiram and Zekrom's release, and how everyone thought there was going to be a light type for Reshiram and Zekrom was gonna be dark.
Old March 4th, 2013, 10:01 AM
Twiggy
Slender snake
Community Supporter

Quote:
This kind of reminds me of Reshiram and Zekrom's release, and how everyone thought there was going to be a light type for Reshiram and Zekrom was gonna be dark.
I'm actually rather glad that it ended up being fire and electricity instead in the end. It's... different.

Check your Pokémon team right now. How many of them are cute?

As for me... my party's just a Haxorus. :3 Can Haxorus be cute?
Old March 9th, 2013, 10:32 PM
Autumn Reverie
wibbly wobbly... timey wimey... stuff.

Nature: Relaxed

Yes, definitely. It has cute ribbons and a cute pink colour with cute blue eyes. What part of Sylveon isn't cute? Nothing!

pairs | twitter | showdown | pc family
Old March 10th, 2013, 03:49 PM
Pichu2Pikachu2Raichu
Yep, that's me
Community Supporter Tier 1

Nature: Naughty
Some pictures I found that are full of cuteness!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg POAB0B~1.JPG‎ (545.4 KB, 0 views) (Save to Dropbox)
File Type: jpg 3212 (2).jpg‎ (108.0 KB, 0 views) (Save to Dropbox)
File Type: jpg 321.jpg‎ (63.6 KB, 0 views) (Save to Dropbox)
File Type: jpg Pikachu3_full_1037753.jpg‎ (273.4 KB, 0 views) (Save to Dropbox)

Pichu2Pikachu2Raichu
My favorite evolution series

Kiwi Land|Thunder Bolt Forums|ProBoards After Dark|New Zealand

Old March 15th, 2013, 08:57 AM
Twiggy
Slender snake
Community Supporter

I just noticed synerjee's signature's picture, and..

I think I want all of them now. So cute!

And Pikachu can still be cute all these years later. Design tweaks help a lot, even when it's the same Pokémon.

That said...

Which two cute Pokémon would you merge? How would it look like? What do you think of it?

It's hard to think about a pair of cute Pokémon that can be merged and won't look bad. It's even harder to make them even cuter! But, you know, what if we could merge... Um...

Actually, I have no idea.
Old March 15th, 2013, 12:19 PM
Cosmotone8
silhouette of the past

I'm going to say that Liligant and Bellosom would look good together. They already look really similar as is, so I bet they'd look good fused together too. :3

Old March 18th, 2013, 11:39 AM
Olli

Which two cute Pokémon would you merge? How would it look like? What do you think of it?

I don't really know about merging cute Pokemon, or merging Pokemon in general. A lot of the possible outcomes I can think of are utterly terrifying, and for those who aren't, they just don't retain their cuteness. But I guess that's because I keep thinking of giving Pokemon additional limbs from other Pokemon, and an Eevee with a Pikachu head as well just isn't thaaat appealing of a Pokemon.

But then again, the things that make the Pokemon cute are their individual factors of cuteness. The creatures we do find cute, are the ones who have something in common with human babies, which ranges from a lot of things, like their size, what noises they make, etc. What appears to be the most common though, is anything with a small body, large head and large eyes, which may be the reason so many people love Eevee so much. That's pretty much why fusing two cute creatures may make the result less cute, since it may add and remove several cute factors that in the end may not make a good recipe for cuteness. Or at least so I assume.

Regardless, I'm sure there are possibilities of fusing two Pokemon and still have them remain cute, but I just don't have the creativity for that :(
Old March 31st, 2013, 08:12 AM
Twiggy
Slender snake
Community Supporter

To be honest, when it coms to merging cute Pokémon... I'm still stumped, but something about Oshawott seems quirky and yet cute...

Looking at Oshawott sometimes reminds me of Piplup and Bidoof getting merged. Hmm...

Anyway, new topic time.

Name one Pokémon that you don't want to be cute.

This one is a bit... well, it tugs a bit. Sometimes there are things that are too cute for comfort... right?
Old April 2nd, 2013, 12:35 AM
Avishka
bye. o/
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to Avishka
i think it is cute...but i did not wanted to have a pink eeveeelution I really don't know why
it is kinda girlish imo

I really have no idea.... which two Pokemon to merge .. xD XD

Old April 3rd, 2013, 12:06 PM
Japanda8190
*!-Pandachu-!*

Hello,

Good Poke-Day to you Cute Pokemon Club and I'd Like to Join

Name: Japanda8190
Cutest Pokemon: and
Reason: I've been searching through the clubs list and I've decided in the last few days that this is the club i Belong to (Cuz i Love cute Pokemon!)

Thanks For Reading,
Sincerely,
Japanda8190
+ = Pandachu!
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here