The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups

Notices

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old February 13th, 2013, 12:15 PM
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

Nature: Calm
Welcome! LeafStorm won't be by for a while, but you are still most definitley accepted! Glad to see a new face!
Old February 13th, 2013, 01:17 PM
Houndour2005

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2013/0...t-writeup.html
Old February 14th, 2013, 05:36 AM
KriegStein
Nuclear Reactor

Nature: Lonely
Quote:
Originally Posted by Houndour2005 View Post
Wow. This sure made me exited about the next episode! :D Sounds awesome already. Also happy valentines/hearts and hooves day to everyone! Hope you all have someone special for today.

Old February 14th, 2013, 05:54 AM
♣Gawain♣
Onward to Music!!!

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ♣Gawain♣ Send a message via Yahoo to ♣Gawain♣
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkie-Dawn View Post
There's a rumor spreading about a Humanized MLP spin-off: http://www.equestriadaily.com/2013/0...med-rumor.html

While it's fun to draw the ponies in humanized form, but if this rumor was true, it'll feel kinda unnatural and forced.
I was like "WTF?" when I read this piece of weirdness. I see no point of making more MLP episodes if it's true.

VM Δ PMPairsDeviantArtPlaying...ClubsTheme
Old February 14th, 2013, 06:06 AM
enigmα.
Community Supporter

^ i second what gawain said. mlp itself is a wonderful show filled with ponies, and the name 'my little pony' wouldn't fit anymore if that was real, right?
Old February 14th, 2013, 06:08 AM
KriegStein
Nuclear Reactor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♣Gawain♣ View Post
I was like "WTF?" when I read this piece of weirdness. I see no point of making more MLP episodes if it's true.
True. Making mlp into human seems an odd choice for hasbro. I hope its just some filler episode. You know somesort of alternate universe or something. I mean one episode of humane ponies might be tolerable but not a whole new series. :/
EDIT: just to clear my previous post. I was interrested about the musical oriented thing they mentioned in the news.

Last edited by KriegStein; February 14th, 2013 at 06:11 AM. Reason: prevent misunderstandins
Old February 14th, 2013, 02:53 PM
Sora
The Keyblade Pokémon

Nature: Gentle
It's most likely going to be a spin-off series which is not canon with the usual series. So really if you dislike it you can completely ignore the human part of things and still watch My Little Pony. I'm personally going to give it a shot for the heck of it and see if it's actually worth watching. Not going to judge the cartoon by the fact that they are humans now.

But, in a way, it is kind of forced. It's Hasbro's way of getting themselves into the doll part of the toy industry. They are a toy company after all.
Old February 15th, 2013, 05:31 AM
KriegStein
Nuclear Reactor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BinaryPeaches View Post
It's most likely going to be a spin-off series which is not canon with the usual series. So really if you dislike it you can completely ignore the human part of things and still watch My Little Pony. I'm personally going to give it a shot for the heck of it and see if it's actually worth watching. Not going to judge the cartoon by the fact that they are humans now.

But, in a way, it is kind of forced. It's Hasbro's way of getting themselves into the doll part of the toy industry. They are a toy company after all.
Yeah sounds like part of their business plan. Although it seems a little short sighted for them. I mean if they intend to go for the doll market. Its quite risky to make a new line of dolls without much certainty of their success. So I think they first air few episodes and see what kind of reception they make. And after that (if making dolls is still their plan) they will count the ptofit.

Old February 15th, 2013, 07:25 AM
Autumn Reverie
wibbly wobbly... timey wimey... stuff.

Nature: Modest
Uhh.. I wouldn't like too much of Humanized MLP episodes. :S A single episode would be perfectly fine; I would love to see how this version is compared to the original, but..a whole season, for example..? *shakes head* No, thank you.

Anyways, I've watched Season 3 - Episode 12: Games Ponies Play. c:
What do I think of it?

Spoiler:
Starting from the moment when they got the wrong pony, I had that extremely frustrated feeling. (If you've watched the episode, you should know how I felt.) >< All in all, t'was a great episode. xD

pairs | twitter | showdown | pc family
Old February 16th, 2013, 12:59 AM
♣Gawain♣
Onward to Music!!!

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ♣Gawain♣ Send a message via Yahoo to ♣Gawain♣
Quote:
Originally Posted by synerjee View Post
Uhh.. I wouldn't like too much of Humanized MLP episodes. A single episode would be perfectly fine; I would love to see how this version is compared to the original, but..a whole season, for example..? *shakes head* No, thank you.
Well, I think MLP would be better off without a Humanized Episode. It would still ruin the whole thing.

Anyway, I've finished printed my 1st and 2nd MLP T-shirt. Check it out.

Spoiler:

Note* There is no such thing as "Bronies Corp". I just made it up.

Found this too. With the whole "Twilight turning into an alicorn thing", this would hit the spot. I was like "hnnnggggggg", like everytime I saw Fluttershy.
Spoiler:

Last edited by ♣Gawain♣; February 16th, 2013 at 01:14 AM.
Old February 16th, 2013, 01:47 AM
enigmα.
Community Supporter

Quote:
Well, I think MLP would be better off without a Humanized Episode. It would still ruin the whole thing.

Spoiler:

Found this too. With the whole "Twilight turning into an alicorn thing", this would hit the spot. I was like "hnnnggggggg", like everytime I saw Fluttershy.
Spoiler:
aww what a nice little story you found, im so excited, waiting for 10:30 AM (Eastern time) to come! Nice prints too btw!

what about you guys? excited?
Old February 16th, 2013, 02:25 AM
♣Gawain♣
Onward to Music!!!

I was born to be excited! Will download the latest 2 days from now . 'Cause there's no HUB in Russia

Anyway, you guys do have a fanfic for your fave background pony right?

Old February 16th, 2013, 02:28 AM
enigmα.
Community Supporter

no... unfortunately, but i could write one if i had the motivation to :P
Old February 16th, 2013, 02:37 AM
KriegStein
Nuclear Reactor

Quote:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Awesome t-shirts! :D That story...gave me a nice feeling. :D And for ♣Gawain♣.s question about fanfics: No. :D I dont realy habe a favourite backround pony. And my motivation for writing a serious (quality) fanfic is quite low. :D Oh and Im carefully exited. :D

Old February 16th, 2013, 02:48 AM
♣Gawain♣
Onward to Music!!!

My FanFic for Minuette is still in it's early stage, her story includes how she earned her talent(and cutie mark) in Time Spellls and how Princess Celestia sealed partially her powers when she's still a filly. And so on and so forth 'cause I'm still formulating the rest.

I've found this too.

Spoiler:

Old February 16th, 2013, 03:01 AM
KriegStein
Nuclear Reactor

Quote:
My FanFic for Minuette is still in it's early stage, her story includes how she earned her talent(and cutie mark) in Time Spellls and how Princess Celestia sealed partially her powers when she's still a filly. And so on and so forth 'cause I'm still formulating the rest.

I've found this too.

Spoiler:
From the sound of it your fanfic is great. :D Good luck with that. :) Im exited to hear more when it progresses. :) Haha. That comic about sums things up. Im not much of a fan of this princess thing. But I guess it cant ruin the show. I guess everything will just go like theyll go. You know what I mean? :P

Old February 16th, 2013, 06:11 AM
Isaac
Ahola Bith

Nature: Careful
1 HOUR FOR SEASON 3 FINALE! WOOO I'M SOOOOOO EXCITED!

Theme | Pairs | PC Battle Server
Old February 16th, 2013, 06:29 AM
KriegStein
Nuclear Reactor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate PKMN Trainer Red View Post
1 HOUR FOR SEASON 3 FINALE! WOOO I'M SOOOOOO EXCITED!
I see someones hyped. :D Well I hope the finale is worth the wait. (I have to wait a bit longer before I see it.)

Old February 16th, 2013, 07:58 AM
lineofdeath
...overuser of the ellipsis...

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Skype™ to lineofdeath
Username:lineofdeath
Your favorite pony:rarity
Additional info:well, I like her style

peace is key...

hey guys... check my trading shop...
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=305409
..........................................................................................................................................they call me red.http://www.pokecommunity.com/signatu...ic362557_3.gif
Old February 16th, 2013, 08:11 AM
Pinkie-Dawn
I Am Become Death

Nature: Quirky
It Begins:

Spoiler:
So that's the book Luna was hold at the end of Crystal Empire episode. Starswirl the Bearded's unfinished spell has really screwed up Twilight's amigos, but luckily, Twilight found a way to fix the problem, as well as finishing up Starswirl's spell. Man, so much continuity and song in this episode, but since a 4th season has been confirmed, then perhaps its two-parter will be similar to that comic Gawain posted, so Twilight won't an alicorn for long, and everything will be back to the way it was.
Old February 16th, 2013, 09:39 AM
enigmα.
Community Supporter

im still waiting on youtube XD but that spoiler is sooo tempting ;;

anyways, i heard that dis is a 3-part special?
Old February 16th, 2013, 09:52 AM
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

Hello there, Lineofdeath! Feel free to join in any of the current conversations! You're accepted all right!
Old February 16th, 2013, 10:19 AM
Gleam Noiyam
Pop Goes the Gleamsel.
Community Supporter

Send a message via AIM to Gleam Noiyam Send a message via Skype™ to Gleam Noiyam
My opinion on the finale...

Spoiler:
Amazing. Just amazing. Possibly the best finale of the three season finales. It was well presented and the songs were amazing. I didn't feel the episode was rushed at all. I actually loved it more than any other episode in the season. 12/10. I can't wait until season four is confirmed!

Sheep and I fangirl about cute stuff too much. Current theme. Current obsessions.

Old February 16th, 2013, 12:57 PM
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

Newest episode is now watched!

Spoiler:
I found that it was an alright episode, but there were two significant events that really made it for me.
Spoiler:
MOAR DJ PON-3!!!!!!

Spoiler:
DERPY ISN'T DEAD!!! SHE LIVES!!!

Last edited by IceFyr1928; February 16th, 2013 at 01:11 PM.
Old February 16th, 2013, 02:16 PM
U_Flame
Brony Hacker

Location: UnderwaterSapphire in Hoenn 100 years in the future
Spoiler:
I knew the writers could pull this off! I can't wait to see what happens with Twilicorn in the next season! Also, DERPY! DERPYDERPYDERPY! Squeee! Coincidentally, I just bought a Derpy vinyl figurine from Hot Topic yesterday! My luck is amazing, I think every brony and Derpy fan sold out Hot Topic the moment they saw Derpy on today's episode. Eeee! I'm still in ecstatic joy! My mind is full of derp!

Times I've been ninja'd: 16
Times I've ninja'd people: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by drarixio View Post
Unbeatable Flame would make a pokemon trainer run outta breath in the anime:
Unbeatable Flame, Flamethrower.
Unbeatable Flame, Sky Uppercut.
Unbeatable Flame, this.
Unbeatable Flame, that.
Un*pant*beatable---Flame, hooollaaa
Un-un-un-un--bea-bee....*Pokemon trainer fainted*
Quick Reply