The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs

Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 22nd, 2013, 04:42 PM
Arcturus.
Chews nails and spits napalm

Nature: Quiet

Advertise here
Maybe disappiontment was the wrong word, it's final evo was just... Unexpected.
CSS|VM/PM|THEME
Old January 26th, 2013, 08:26 PM
Squirrel
This'll be a blast!
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by CourageHound View Post
...But. I like Emboar. Shortly after he was revealed, Emboar went from kinda awkward to one of my faves. Tho i do admit they could done a number of things differently
This is pretty much my thinking too, I absolutely love Emboar. The only thing that puts me off a little is the beard thing it's got going on, but once you get past that it's suuuch a cool Pokémon! It's a massive badass warrior of flame that could break you in one punch - how cool is that? XD
Old February 4th, 2013, 07:15 AM
Twiggy
Slender snake
Community Supporter

Nature: Hasty
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexOzzyCake View Post
This is pretty much my thinking too, I absolutely love Emboar. The only thing that puts me off a little is the beard thing it's got going on, but once you get past that it's suuuch a cool Pokémon! It's a massive badass warrior of flame that could break you in one punch - how cool is that? XD
And yet, I like Emboar, but he's also a bit... um... a bit cute for some reason to me. Is this strange? Still, he's probably Mr. Cool there, anyway.
Old February 5th, 2013, 07:39 PM
CourageHound
Trust & Courage. Nothing More

Nature: Lonely
Quote:
Originally Posted by ♪Twiggy♪ View Post
And yet, I like Emboar, but he's also a bit... um... a bit cute for some reason to me. Is this strange? Still, he's probably Mr. Cool there, anyway.
Naw thats not strange

Especially if ya loo at some chibi fanart of emboar(although everything looks cute in chibi art). Meh, Emboar is one of those pokes that looks awesome in every way once you get used to em, no joke.
Old February 8th, 2013, 06:45 AM
Twiggy
Slender snake
Community Supporter

Quote:
Naw thats not strange

Especially if ya loo at some chibi fanart of emboar(although everything looks cute in chibi art). Meh, Emboar is one of those pokes that looks awesome in every way once you get used to em, no joke.
I kinda want to cuddle one now.

What starter from the Generation VI trio (Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie) would you like to have swapped with something else?
Old February 8th, 2013, 06:48 AM
Cosmotone8
silhouette of the past

Location: Boston, MA, USA, Earth, Sun Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe
Nature: Careful
I would've exchanged Chesipin for some grass dinosaur or something like that. A weird chipmunk with a crazy hat isn't exactly appealing.
But the more I try to move on, the more I feel alone
So I watch the summer stars to lead me home.

Old February 8th, 2013, 07:44 AM
Starry Windy
Take a tour ride.
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
I would change Froakie for a fish-based starter Pokemon, if possible.
Pairs | PC Family | My PC Blog | Twitter | Tumblr
Old February 8th, 2013, 11:13 AM
lewieboy124
Pokemon League Champion

Nature: Relaxed
Hey everybody, after a busy year I'm back!
I would change Chesipin for some sort of grass type mouse, going back to the roots of Pokemon Yellow and Pikachu.

The Hacks I Support:

Old February 10th, 2013, 11:23 PM
Airhead
Banned

Nature: Quirky
Pikachu, Bulbarsaur and Oshawott plus Mudkip and Tepig are too cute to boot! C'mon, they're totally gorgeous!
Old February 11th, 2013, 05:28 PM
Arcturus.
Chews nails and spits napalm

Nature: Quiet
To answer the current topic, I would change Froakie for... I'm not sure really, maybe a fish? I'm just not a fan of Froakie's design. Looks weird to me.
CSS|VM/PM|THEME
Old February 11th, 2013, 09:46 PM
CourageHound

Answering the topic:

I would like chespin to be switch with some kinda grass cheetah thing or any sort of big cat. That would be cool. I'd also trade froakie with a shark. Froakie is awesome dont get me wrong but we've got seismitoad(I love seismitoad) so Froakie is gunna have to work hard in its evolutions to be cooler than seismitoad.

Last edited by CourageHound; February 11th, 2013 at 10:04 PM.
Old February 12th, 2013, 06:31 AM
awolfsquared
I like to do 'Garfield Mondays'
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to awolfsquared
I'd like to join if I haven't. There doesn't seem to be a form, but there's one from a few weeks ago?
Name: AWsquared
Starters: Treecko and Snivy.
Why I would like to join: I love the starter and always stay loyal with them in any game. They're not the strongest Pokemon, but I feel I need to keep them on my team cause they grow an attachment to me.

Answer the topic: I'd change Chespin for a Grass/Fightning Koala Pokemon. Like this one:
Spoiler:
(1st stage) (2nd stage)

I like Chespin and really think it's cute, but I really want a koala starter or a Grass/Fightning. Though we may end up getting a koala Pokemon hopefully and I'd be happy if Chespin's evos are part Fighting.
Old February 12th, 2013, 11:28 AM
Cosmotone8
silhouette of the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWsquared View Post
I'd like to join if I haven't. There doesn't seem to be a form, but there's one from a few weeks ago?
Why I would like to join: I love the starter and always stay loyal with them in any game. They're not the strongest Pokemon, but I feel I need to keep them on my team cause they grow an attachment to me.

Answer the topic: I'd change Chespin for a Grass/Fightning Koala Pokemon. Like this one:
Spoiler:
(1st stage) (2nd stage)

I like Chespin and really think it's cute, but I really want a koala starter or a Grass/Fightning. Though we may end up getting a koala Pokemon hopefully and I'd be happy if Chespin's evos are part Fighting.
That koala thing is pretty awesome. :D The only thing is that I really don't about that is the fighting type. After three gens in a row of at least one fighting starter, I think I'd lose it if we saw another one. Although I guess we'll have to wait and see all the final evos.

Old February 12th, 2013, 12:02 PM
myfriendraul
Unhatched Egg

froakie is the best of them all
Old February 12th, 2013, 01:29 PM
CourageHound

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWsquared View Post

Spoiler:
(1st stage) (2nd stage)

I think i would pesonally keep him at Galucuff cus he looks so cool in that form! Timberawl is meh...imo
Old February 13th, 2013, 11:37 AM
Cosmotone8
silhouette of the past

Quote:
I think i would pesonally keep him at Galucuff cus he looks so cool in that form! Timberawl is meh...imo
If Timberawl would open up his eyes, I think he'd look be awesome. He must be related to Brock or something, because they both have the same problem. xD
I still think something like this would look better, and it wouldn't have the annoying Fighting type in there either.
Spoiler:

Old February 14th, 2013, 07:29 AM
Twiggy
Slender snake
Community Supporter

Hmm... There's probably a reason why Chespin seems like the subject of getting the short end of the stick. There's probably a more elaborate explanation for all this, no?

Still, I think every single Pokémon will probably grow on you, especially for starter Pokémon.
Old February 15th, 2013, 02:55 PM
Olli
I wanna see you be brave
Community Supporter

What starter from the Generation VI trio (Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie) would you like to have swapped with something else?

I kinda like all of them, but if I'd have to choose one, I'd say Froakie. Frogs are just getting a bit unoriginal, considering we've seen one in just about every generation, and now they're making one as a starter. Fennekin kinda reminds me of Vulpix, being a fire fox and all, however there aren't as many fox Pokemon, so it isn't really as bad. Chespin I don't have any idea what is supposed to be, so I can't say it's unoriginal in any way. So yeah, definitely Froakie, mainly due to unoriginality.
Old February 15th, 2013, 04:26 PM
RoreyG
Lizardon Man

Nature: Adamant

Froakie. Fennekin has grown on me alot since their debuts and I'm still pretty neutral when it comes to Chespin. Froakie just creeps me out.

What would I have swapped them for?
Truth be told, I pretty much prefer these Fakemons to the starters we actually got in Gen 6:

*Disclaimer*
Images taken from:

http://pequedark-velvet.deviantart.c...9265?offset=0#

They do not belong to me.

Old February 15th, 2013, 06:19 PM
Cosmotone8
silhouette of the past

I want to use that platypus Pokemon in the games so badly ;-_-
That's probably the one animal Gamefreak hasn't based a Pokemon off of yet, and its definitely more original than Froakie. I still like Froakie, but I definitely like this one better.

Old February 16th, 2013, 02:46 PM
Olli
I wanna see you be brave
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmotone8 View Post
I want to use that platypus Pokemon in the games so badly ;-_-
That's probably the one animal Gamefreak hasn't based a Pokemon off of yet, and its definitely more original than Froakie. I still like Froakie, but I definitely like this one better.
I really like this idea. And it'd definitely serve as a great replacement for Froakie, since it'd definitely be a Water type, and since it's an idea that hasn't been used before (at least not when you look at is an animal individually :p). And come on, who doesn't like platypus... platypi? Platypuses??? You know what I mean. So yeah, supporting this all the way!
Old February 21st, 2013, 06:08 AM
Twiggy
Slender snake
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olli97 View Post
I really like this idea. And it'd definitely serve as a great replacement for Froakie, since it'd definitely be a Water type, and since it's an idea that hasn't been used before (at least not when you look at is an animal individually :p). And come on, who doesn't like platypus... platypi? Platypuses??? You know what I mean. So yeah, supporting this all the way!
So weird and cute, everyone wants one, right? I know, right? xD

The alternative Grass type looks a bit too crazy, but maybe someone likes it more.
Old March 3rd, 2013, 01:14 PM
PrinceSnivy
Royalty at its best.

Nature: Calm
:DName: PrinceSnivy

Starter pokemon: Mudkip, Snivy.

Why do you want to join?: 'Cause starter pokemon are awesome!

My chums, you have found a person who likes that Grass type starter! That family looks so cool, and flying is one of my favourite types! Although, Chespin is kind of cute...

Last edited by PrinceSnivy; March 3rd, 2013 at 01:21 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old March 3rd, 2013, 01:31 PM
Torrentblade
Bring on the flood.

Nature: Timid
Name:torrentblade
Starter pokemon: it is my beloved, charming, awesome, like a ninja, gangnam styling piplup! (now an empoleon)
Why would you like to join the club: well.... I am a newbie....so I haven't made much friends..... And I would like to be part of a club because....well, I've Always loved clubs, so I hope I made the right choice picking this one!

Adopt a pokemon at virtuadopt.com.
and, this Is Trashtench. The evolved form of garbodor...

Last edited by Torrentblade; March 3rd, 2013 at 01:49 PM. Reason: Because I felt like it.
Old March 4th, 2013, 11:08 PM
Torrentblade
Bring on the flood.

Nature: Timid
im going to leave the club, its only because no-one replied after i posted

Adopt a pokemon at virtuadopt.com.
and, this Is Trashtench. The evolved form of garbodor...
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here