The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups

Notices

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old February 16th, 2013, 07:16 PM
Buoysel
net start w3svc

Nature: Quirky
Spoiler:
Oh wow, how did I miss derpy? Yeah, I loved this episode. One of my faves from season 3 for sure. So many songs :3
Old February 16th, 2013, 09:40 PM
pirouette

Spoiler:
Personally, I think that this episode was an enjoyable one, with loads of nice songs plus DERPY, OMG!!! Yay, Derpy lives on!

I'm not one of those who are disappointed with Twilight being an alicorn or something but yea, it does seem a little weird tho. Now waiting anxiously for Season 4, can't wait to see what it'll bring!
Old February 16th, 2013, 09:57 PM
bizebest

Nature: Jolly
Username: Bizzebest
Your Favorite Pony of the Mane 6: Pinkie Pie
Additional Information: I love Pinkie because she is so optimistic and positive and random and I value those things. "Smile, smile, smile" and "The best night ever" are my favorite songs, so far. I was there since season one and organized a brony meeting with the people that lived nearby, two years ago. I like how many good moral values the show imparts to watchers willing to apply them. Oh my gosh, I could go on FOREVER Like this time when I was...*gets cut*

Heart Gold FC: 1850 8090 9305 Trainer: Manji
White FC: 1249 7820 8373
3DS FC: 3539 9060 2109

Kanto - Johto - Hoenn - Sinnoh - Unova
Old February 16th, 2013, 10:00 PM
pirouette

Ahh, welcome to the herd, bize! Always accepting new bronies, feel free to jump into the topics rn, remember, things bout the season finale should be 'spoilered' :D
Old February 16th, 2013, 10:00 PM
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

Nature: Calm
Hello there! Always good to see new people! Welcome to the club!
Old February 17th, 2013, 12:26 AM
KriegStein
Nuclear Reactor

Nature: Lonely
Spoiler:
I dont know why people are so on the edge about derpy. After all Kreoss stated in an interview/message that derpy will remain. Atleast in the backround. Couldnt find the exact articlee so here is a close enough version from equestria daily. http://www.equestriadaily.com/2012/0...reoss.html?m=1

Hello Bize! :D Good to have more people here.

Last edited by KriegStein; February 17th, 2013 at 12:28 AM. Reason: Forgot the welcome
Old February 17th, 2013, 03:30 AM
Houndour2005

And so S3 had ended with style after I waited since spring for this episode.
Old February 17th, 2013, 04:26 AM
KriegStein
Nuclear Reactor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houndour2005 View Post
And so S3 had ended with style after I waited since spring for this episode.
Yeah it ended with style. Although:
Spoiler:
Is it going to be longer than this one episode? You know 2-3 parts? Since Eventhough they made awesome job...it felt just a teeny tiny bit rushed. For me atleast. :'D Also the songs were great. And there were plenty of them this time. XD

Old February 17th, 2013, 01:19 PM
Ultimate PKMN Trainer Red
Banned

Nature: Brave
just watched episode 13 S3 finale.

Spoiler:
it. was. awwwweeeeeesssssooooooommmmmmeeee. twilight switched cutie marks accidentaly, this was when the episode started to get interesting. BUT i didn't like that twilight turns into an alicorn. it makes twiligt be the best of the group. ik what yourbsaying but...i guess it was so much for twilight. now she is more special than the others...rainbiw dash and fluttershy are ok, since they can fly and everything. what about pinkie and apple jack. they're just normal ponies. d'awwww. well, i hope they become something cool. and the most omfg moment: DERPY. SHE LIIIVESSS!
Old February 17th, 2013, 11:10 PM
Heartouch
Count the stars between us

Send a message via Skype™ to Heartouch
Username: Wind Heart
Your Favorite Pony of the Mane 6: Twilight Sparkle
Additional Information: I choose Twilight because I like her personality. I started to watch MLP when I find it interesting and decided to watch it.

And... about the Season 3's finale...
Spoiler:
This episode is great in overall. I like the song when Twilight is about to restore the other ponies' cutie marks. And the part where Twilight is going to become an Alicorn is great (I like Princess Celestia's song in it), and I like the entrance when Twilight Sparkle is about to land with a new pair of wings. Now I'll waiting for what Princess Twilight Sparkle's journey will be in Season 4.

Last edited by Heartouch; February 17th, 2013 at 11:29 PM.
Old February 17th, 2013, 11:59 PM
♣Gawain♣
Onward to Music!!!

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ♣Gawain♣ Send a message via Yahoo to ♣Gawain♣
Well...........after downloading and watching the episode... everything seemed better than expected because there will be a Season 4+ I'm not leaving MLP fandom forevah.

Although I was like this.
Spoiler:

Anyway, I still think Rainbow Dash is the #1.

VM Δ PMPairsDeviantArtPlaying...ClubsTheme

Last edited by ♣Gawain♣; February 18th, 2013 at 12:17 AM.
Old February 18th, 2013, 07:53 AM
U_Flame
Brony Hacker

Location: UnderwaterSapphire in Hoenn 100 years in the future
Just curious, when can we drop the spoiler tags? The season's over so there shouldn't be anyone anticipating the finale. Oh well, anyways
Spoiler:
The second-best part of the episode was seeing Celestia bow down to Twilight. Holy crap that shocked me. I know Twilight's a princess now but still, wow. That was amazing to see.
Welp, just when I really got back into hacking, my computer breaks for good. Nothing is cancelled or lost, just on hiatus until I can put my backup somewhere. I'll probably be active around here via android for now.

Times I've been ninja'd: 16
Times I've ninja'd people: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by drarixio View Post
Unbeatable Flame would make a pokemon trainer run outta breath in the anime:
Unbeatable Flame, Flamethrower.
Unbeatable Flame, Sky Uppercut.
Unbeatable Flame, this.
Unbeatable Flame, that.
Un*pant*beatable---Flame, hooollaaa
Un-un-un-un--bea-bee....*Pokemon trainer fainted*
Old February 18th, 2013, 03:40 PM
Blaze42
The Spirit of Chaos

Hello everypony! I'm back! Now, onto my thoughts on Magical Mystery Cure (nice Beatles reference there)

Spoiler:
I thought the episode was great. The songs were *yay*ing fantastic (DAT CELESTIA SONG) and I didn't really have a problem with Twiley becoming an alicorn. It didn't seem forced at all, atleast to me. It was a natural ending to Twilight's arc. It didn't feel rushed, either. The whole cutie mark switch thing didn't need more time than it got.
Old February 18th, 2013, 04:34 PM
Rainbow Daaash
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Hardy
YES THIS EXISTS HERE.

Hello, I'm Rainbow Dash. Or, Rainbow Daaash as I couldn't get that here hehe. Hai though I look forward to much ponying here.
Old February 18th, 2013, 05:36 PM
destinedjagold
Oh Hai Thar~ 'ω'

Nature: Careful
Here's my thought of the season 3 finalé.
Spoiler:
The beginning of the episode got me instantly hooked. I mean, what they heck? How did that happen and what's going on? It was hilarious to see their destinies being switched, and it was also heartbreaking, for it forces them to do the things they didn't want to do. It...kinda makes us relate to real life. If we don't want to do things we are not happy of, then why bother, right?
I am really glad that Twilight was able to fix it.
I am surprised to hear Celestia sing! That was the first time I ever see or heard her sing!

And then there's Twilight becoming an Alicorn...
I have clung to the hope that her becoming an Alicorn was only temporary, but oh well... I am a bit disappointed that she is an alicorn now, and yet I'm also excited of the stupid things she'll be doing trying to be a princess, if ever that's the theme in Season 4. xD

So yeah, I guess I am fine of Twilight becoming an Alicorn. :3
Old February 18th, 2013, 07:12 PM
♣Gawain♣
Onward to Music!!!

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ♣Gawain♣ Send a message via Yahoo to ♣Gawain♣
I guess I'm over with the whole "Twilight turned into Alicorn" thing. The thing I like the most in the last episode is the songs. 2 of them to be exact.

I was thinking about that "Human Ponies" for a while, and kinda thinking maybe it's worth a shot to have a spin-off episode. Adds variety to things.

Last edited by ♣Gawain♣; February 18th, 2013 at 09:46 PM.
Old February 19th, 2013, 05:33 AM
Lady Gunner
☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆

Nature: Sassy
My reaction to the spin off:

NO. JUST NO.

While I do love seeing them in human form, it doesn't look natural... and skin color, please, HUMANS DON'T HAVE DIFFERENT SKIN COLOR ;; And why make a spin off of My little Pony where the Pony is crossed out? But, I'm going to give it a shot though... Coz it is still MLP...

/LeIsCrazy

PokéCommunity Supporter Collab

gunnerpow7

☆ paired with MidnightShine, Twihiki_Amias, PachyfcgPC Showdown ☆ Lady Gunner ☆ defunct account ☆
Old February 19th, 2013, 01:06 PM
Houndour2005

A Rainy Encounter had this cutie mark change chapter.

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/1686...ounter/part-15
Old February 20th, 2013, 01:13 AM
Kouzan
When did the sky turn black?

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to Kouzan
Quote:
Originally Posted by U_Flame View Post
Just curious, when can we drop the spoiler tags? The season's over so there shouldn't be anyone anticipating the finale. Oh well, anyways
I still haven't watched it yet because I'm now 7 episodes behinds in Season 3. I'm still at Wonderbolt Academy. I haven't had any time to watch season 3 episodes alone.

Although most of my family/friends probably know I watch MLP, I prefer watching it alone in privacy for some reason.

Anyway, my thoughts on the human ponies? I'm okay with it since many fans draw humanize ponies all the time so maybe Studio DHX/Hasbro thought bronies would enjoy it? Though it's odd seeing them all of them with their pony skin colors and not actual human skin colors. However, it is just a spin-off and spin-offs never really have anything to tie in with the original series. They're never truely canon. So this won't ruin MLP for me and I'm willing to give it a chance and will watch it if it happens.

Oh oh these are beautiful times.
Clubs: Dark Type Club | Adventure Time Club
EGC | BMGf | DeviantArt | Tumblr | Art Gallery | Ask Me Stuff | Paired to
Old February 20th, 2013, 03:36 AM
KriegStein
Nuclear Reactor

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWsquared View Post
I'm okay with it since many fans draw humanize ponies all the time so maybe Studio DHX/Hasbro thought bronies would enjoy it? Though it's odd seeing them all of them with their pony skin colors and not actual human skin colors.
Yeah what I have seen in my little time of being a brony, fans appear to draw a lot of humanized ponies. And cross thrm with many other shows and entertainment. Maybe the studio actualy meant this as a sort of shout out to that part of the pony fandom?
Also....what?! They dont change the colors? :'D realy?! i thought they would just keep the characters hair, wings and horn so they would be recognized. Little like this.
http://www.youtube.com/index?desktop...?v=CahM29t9mtc
I hope that link works. (im using mobile so im not sure.)
(if it doesnt then: youtube fluttershy yay human version)
Well that spinoff will be interesting...to say at the least. I just wonder...will Zacura be striped? :'D

Old February 20th, 2013, 07:21 AM
Sora
The Keyblade Pokémon

Nature: Gentle
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunnerpow7 View Post
My reaction to the spin off:

NO. JUST NO.

While I do love seeing them in human form, it doesn't look natural... and skin color, please, HUMANS DON'T HAVE DIFFERENT SKIN COLOR ;; And why make a spin off of My little Pony where the Pony is crossed out? But, I'm going to give it a shot though... Coz it is still MLP...

/LeIsCrazy
You say that as if there aren't human dolls with different colors skin. Let me point to you the Monster High Dolls many of them having different colored skin. They aren't the first and surely they won't be the last. Again, I'm pretty sure the spin-off will be to help advertise the doll line because again Hasbro is a toy company.

The fact that people have been drawing humanized ponies (both with natural and unnatural skin tones) just makes me feel like it's sillier to judge the spin-off before they see it. Though if I have to complain about one things it's the clothing the girls are wearing. Applejack in a skirt? please.
Forum Games

Paired with Stand Alone and Eucliffe
Gallery - DeviantArt
Old February 20th, 2013, 09:53 AM
KriegStein
Nuclear Reactor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BinaryPeaches View Post
Though if I have to complain about one things it's the clothing the girls are wearing. Applejack in a skirt? please.
Skirt for Applejack? :'D haha. I think jeans would suit her better. :D Or what do others think? What type of clothing would suit which pony?

Old February 20th, 2013, 11:24 PM
♣Gawain♣
Onward to Music!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KriegStein View Post
Skirt for Applejack? :'D haha. I think jeans would suit her better. :D Or what do others think? What type of clothing would suit which pony?
Actually, it depends on the "lifestyle background" for each character. Honestly, jeans and skirts both suit Applejack.

Anyway, how 'bout a topic?

What(or list down) is your favorite MLP song?

1. Love is in Bloom. (The catchiest song so far)
2. I've Got to Find a Way(The song is so mellow and awesome, it's just too short. Hopefully there will be an extended version)
3. True True Friend
4. Babs Seed

Old February 20th, 2013, 11:47 PM
KriegStein
Nuclear Reactor

Favourite song(s)? Umm. They are all great but...
1.This day aria (I realy love these dramatic ones)
2.Flim Flam brothers (yeah suprised?)
3.Babs seed or winter wrapup (yeah couldnt pick one)

Old February 21st, 2013, 12:43 AM
Heartouch
Count the stars between us

Send a message via Skype™ to Heartouch
What(or list down) is your favorite MLP song?

1. A True, True Friend (this is really one of the most epic song I've ever listen!)
2. Celestia's Ballad
3. I've Got to Find a Way
4. Love is in Bloom
5. Winter Wrap Up
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links