The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > General Chat

Notices

General Chat Reporting for duty!

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old February 8th, 2013, 03:38 PM
Gleam Noiyam
Pop Goes the Gleamsel.
Community Supporter

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via AIM to Gleam Noiyam Send a message via Skype™ to Gleam Noiyam
I'm an okay test take to be perfectly honest. I get average grades on my test. I personally like multiple choice tests because you can choose through different options of answers instead of writing it down. xD
Sheep and I fangirl about cute stuff too much. Current theme. Current obsessions.

Old February 8th, 2013, 11:32 PM
Caelus
Gone

If I know its going to be hard I tend to study for about an hour and I end up doing pretty good, but if its a test that turned out to be harder than I thought then I'll probably fail it or get like a C.

As long as I know what the test is mainly about I'm good to go.
Old February 9th, 2013, 12:40 AM
Evil Stud Muffin
I like kitties
Community Supporter

Nature: Lax
Give me a biology or physics test, with theory and some equations and I'll ace it. Anything else and I suck. Essay's could be a strong point, but after 400 words I drop the ball.
Old February 11th, 2013, 06:15 PM
pikakitten
You met with a terrible fate

Nature: Naughty
I think I do good on most tests because I study but math always gets me, I was surprised to see a good score on my math test today xD
Old February 12th, 2013, 01:29 AM
♣Gawain♣
Onward to Music!!!

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ♣Gawain♣ Send a message via Yahoo to ♣Gawain♣
Multiple Choice and Essays. I like it when there's already some clues on how I can ace my test.

VM Δ PMPairsDeviantArtPlaying...ClubsTheme
Old February 12th, 2013, 04:09 PM
Hannah
exceptionally ordinary

Nature: Calm
I'm okay during tests, honestly. But multiple choice questions are always my favorite.

i ii iii iv
you're just as
sane as i am

Old February 16th, 2013, 03:40 AM
Mr Cat Dog
Everything Will Be OK

Nature: Relaxed
Yes, I'm kinda awesome at tests when I can be bothered to care about them. All throughout my academic life, I've done the absolute minimum to get the maximum results, and that most of my education has been test-based, as opposed to coursework or participation in class, has only spotlighted these abilities to the forefront. Throughout school, a 'good' marks was 80/90%+, and I put enough effort in to achieve those marks for the most part. When university came around, the standard dropped to 60-70%, and my work dropped to about that level. In law school, it dropped even further - to about 50% to pass - and in most of my exams I got about 55%! If I ever need to take exams again, I imagine I'll be able to get to the requisite standard to do well, but I kinda hope I don't need to. I like actually working instead, and have no intention to go back into further education.
Old February 17th, 2013, 06:49 AM
Cordelia
Banned

Nature: Sassy
I'm pretty good at test taking and most likely short answer is the best type of test that I have taken. It's been quite a while, so I might have forgotten. xD
Old February 17th, 2013, 06:53 AM
Kura
vimeo.com/67501143

Nature: Serious
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Kura
Depends on what's on the test; if it's essay writing then I cruise on past; if it's trick-multiple-question I can have a tough time. If it's math or history, I'm terrible (though I can do homework and take-home assignments just fine.) *Shrug*
Old February 17th, 2013, 08:38 AM
Arago
Community Supporter

Nature: Lax
I'm terrible at taking tests unless it's one that's entirely written and made up of short answers or essays. With anything else, I either blank out, or I pick the wrong answer under the impression that it's right because I think "Well, it could be right because..." I have a problem taking multiple choice tests because I always feel like they're trick questions. I kick ass with essays, though.

But I haven't had a test since, like, October so things might have changed since then.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links