• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

[Developing] Pokemon Dawn & Dusk Versions

Name Change

• Total voters
Years
  • Seen Jun 2, 2014
Hmmm, I think if you get back on this project, your suppose to make a new thread, but I'm glad this is back and I hope this gets completed.

Years
What's the differences between the two versions?
Also, where can I download it? Or, maybe, when will the game be downloadable?
You should make some support banners as well :)

Last edited:

mewlover22

Pokemon Creator
Years
Well i had both for download a while ago but im working on revamping the game right now the difference between the two is storyline the evil teams and the legendary pokemon in each game.

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2014
Hey just wanted to say that these 2 games look like they could be pretty damn good once youve finished revamping etc. I'd be very interested in giving them a shot.

Hope you carry on with this project :)

mewlover22

Pokemon Creator
Years
I'm not sure if this is allowed but i have an update on the revamping the first region has all of the towns routes and cites done need 4th gen gym tiles and the tiles used for team rockets base so i can finish the region i also need elite 4 rooms tiles to also i began to start the second region and have the first town done so far and would like to announce i have added gen 6 Pokemon and added a third region which is not ready yet but it will be an island chain like the sevi island from fire red and leaf green still need a few over worlds for the male gym leaders and my main players.

mewlover22

Pokemon Creator
Years
looking for someone who can make me trainer sprites and stuff like that also i have updated the game with new pics to show off what i have done so far.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 11, 2022
You'd be far better off using gamefreak sprites instead of custom ones. The custom ones are not good, and because of how unavoidable they are and impossible to get over, it makes the game a flat out no to me.

Also, if the screenshots you decide are worth showcasing have glaring spelling/grammar mistakes in them, it says quite a lot about what you're not showing, too.

mewlover22

Pokemon Creator
Years
You'd be far better off using gamefreak sprites instead of custom ones. The custom ones are not good, and because of how unavoidable they are and impossible to get over, it makes the game a flat out no to me.

Also, if the screenshots you decide are worth showcasing have glaring spelling/grammar mistakes in them, it says quite a lot about what you're not showing, too.

Gamefreak sprites for what?, And second which shots have mistakes besides the thunder ones i realized i spelled it wrong after i took the shot.

Rubidium

Criticism Response Team
Years
Looking through some of the posts on this thread, I see that people have pointed out some of the stuff you're using is stolen. Taking a quick glance, I'm sure none of them have mentioned these.
First, I know for a fact that, as you have named them, Vespiking, Ledion and "Pa" (male Vespiquen, Ledian evo and Pachirisu evo) are all stolen from the creator of Pokémon Altair/Sirius/Vega/Procyon/Deneb.
Also, the Team Thunder Leader Ashley's sprite is also stolen, as it is seen under the "Other" section of "Characters" on http://pokecharms.com/trainer-card-maker/ and I remember seeing it there going on that site years ago. This thread is originally from 2012, so for all I know you did make it, but on PokeCharms the creator is labelled as "diamondphantom", so you can see why I'm skeptical.

Rubidium

Criticism Response Team
Years
Are you sure you have the rights? There has been no update from the creator of Vega since 2011.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jul 17, 2015
I am not able to download your games for the simple fact the links that you have reminder send you to a page to wear it says error can you please fix that so I can download them

mewlover22

Pokemon Creator
Years
Are you sure you have the rights? There has been no update from the creator of Vega since 2011.

Been in contact with a user on deviantart making creaturemon vega edition and he is using all the sprites and said when i asked he said i could use the sprites and told me he thinks the attacks are the same as the real pokemon they are in place but i have no way to check.

As for people asking for the games the links i posted there are for the old beta with gen 3 style stuff no mega evos no gen4 graphics and its using a really old version of the pokemon editor i would rather not give it out as i'm not happy with how the games were back then that's why i decided to revamp the games.

mewlover22

Pokemon Creator
Years
just wanted to say progress is slow going for now but i have conformation from someone who i will not name and he said the fakemon im using can be used in fan games as he is using them to make his own.

mewlover22

Pokemon Creator
Years
small update today got some more work done on some stuff for the next beta should be ready in the next few weeks or so no set date as i hate making deadlines because i can never do the work by then.

Back