• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Apollo Justice Voice Acted LP!

Tyranee

Can't read my Poke'-face!
Years
apollo.jpg

Welcome to my Apollo Justice LP thread! This LP is being dubbed by around 30 voice actors, so on behalf of them and I, thank you for watching these videos. We have put a lot of hard work into them.

Apollo Justice is the 4th game in the Phoenix Wright series, so if you haven't played the previous games, I highly recommend playing at least the first one or watching my solo LP of it here:

Episodes are posted every Tuesday and Saturday, here are the ones already up:

Case 1:

Spoiler:

Case 2:

Spoiler:

Case 3:

Ep 19:
Spoiler:

Ep 20:
Spoiler:

Ep 21:
Spoiler:

Ep 22:
Spoiler:

Ep 23:
Spoiler:

Ep 24:
Spoiler:

Ep 25:
Spoiler:

Ep 26:
Spoiler:

Ep 27:
Spoiler:

Ep 28:
Spoiler:

Enjoy!

Last edited:

Tyranee

Years
I'll be honest, I went into this thinking "Oh boy another ace attorney let's play that's going to end up being disappointing and poor quality... but I was pleasantly surprised! You've done an awesome job with this, and even though I don't really think Ace Attorney makes for a good video let's play, I think this is a major exception.

I tip my hat to you, since we're all talking about hats.

Thank you so much i'm really glad to hear I'm rising above the "normal" here :)

Years
  • Seen May 12, 2013
I like how I'm not the only one that thought of this! I'm planning on doing this with the first Phoenix Wright game. I'm going to enjoy seeing how your voices compare to the people I have for mine! :)

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
I think this LP is really impressive so far, and I'm really enjoying this. Looking forward to Ep 9! Oh, and you got an extra sub from me :D

NatureKeeper

Started watching Episode 1. Really good, but Apollo sounds too low-pitched compared to his Objection...

EDIT: OH MY GOD THIS IS SO AWESOME.

Tyranee

Years
Started watching Episode 1. Really good, but Apollo sounds too low-pitched compared to his Objection...

EDIT: OH MY GOD THIS IS SO AWESOME.

Well Apollo is just me using my normal voice, seeing as it would be really annoying having to switch between him and commentary.

Back