The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime

Notices

Pokémon Anime Are you a regular watcher of the Pokémon Anime and its Movies or just an old fan? Come here, and take part in all the various ongoing discussions about the Pokémon Anime.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old February 13th, 2013, 12:32 AM
Khrysta

According to Pokejungle, the Episode N arc, the series of episodes revolving around Team Plasma and the Ex King N is to end on April 18th. Nearly a full Month and a Half before the Genesect movie and 6 Months before Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Arcs.

Do ya think we'll be getting more Unova Filler or something new? Will Ash, Iris, and Cilan finally leave Unova for a while or will they show re-runs until the new season starts?
Old February 13th, 2013, 01:51 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori

Nature: Calm
Maybe there will be more of N... I don't really think they would create new logo just for 6 episodes...
Otherwise there will have to be Battle Frontier/Orange Isle filler arc because I don't see anime on hiatus =D
Old February 13th, 2013, 03:17 AM
ZetaZaku
AEUG Pilot

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ZetaZaku Send a message via Skype™ to ZetaZaku
Have they actually explored everything B2W2 had to offer? You know what the show's like. Add 10 episodes between two places from games. Like Satoshi's travel from Castelia City to Nimbasa City. In the game, we only have a desert between them. In the show... That short path ended up being extremely long. I really wondered when he'll actually reach Nimbasa, since it took him way too long.

PM for Happy Hour Smeagles
Old February 13th, 2013, 12:31 PM
fenyx4
X does Y WITH AUTHORITY!

Nature: Timid
Quote:
Originally Posted by XanderO View Post
According to Pokejungle, the Episode N arc, the series of episodes revolving around Team Plasma and the Ex King N is to end on April 18th. Nearly a full Month and a Half before the Genesect movie and 6 Months before Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Arcs.

Do ya think we'll be getting more Unova Filler or something new? Will Ash, Iris, and Cilan finally leave Unova for a while or will they show re-runs until the new season starts?
I thought the Episode N arc was reaching its climax rather than the conclusion? (at least from the article I read on Bulbanews, unless it's just a case of wording/semantics that is causing this confusion for me)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZetaZaku View Post
Have they actually explored everything B2W2 had to offer? You know what the show's like. Add 10 episodes between two places from games. Like Satoshi's travel from Castelia City to Nimbasa City. In the game, we only have a desert between them. In the show... That short path ended up being extremely long. I really wondered when he'll actually reach Nimbasa, since it took him way too long.
That's what I'm wondering....I'm only familiar with a little of B2W2, but would it be a stretch for something like the Pokemon World Tournament or Pokewood (PokeStar Studios) to occur in the anime? (if they haven't been touched upon already).

Maybe we'll get episodes that permit cameos from more Elite 4 members of the various regions, or appearances from the Sinnoh Frontier Brains...? :D
Old February 13th, 2013, 04:27 PM
Guy
just a guy

Send a message via Skype™ to Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenyx4 View Post
I thought the Episode N arc was reaching its climax rather than the conclusion? (at least from the article I read on Bulbanews, unless it's just a case of wording/semantics that is causing this confusion for me)
It doesn't necessarily mean it'll be the end of Ash's travels in Unova, but the climax is normally the point of the story they've been building up to and it's usually held near the end. I believe the translated summary for the first of the three titles "The White Ruins! Ash VS N!!" is the conclusion of Episode N starts here! So I'm guessing these will probably be the final three episodes of the N Saga.

Quote:
That's what I'm wondering....I'm only familiar with a little of B2W2, but would it be a stretch for something like the Pokemon World Tournament or Pokewood (PokeStar Studios) to occur in the anime? (if they haven't been touched upon already).

Maybe we'll get episodes that permit cameos from more Elite 4 members of the various regions, or appearances from the Sinnoh Frontier Brains...? :D
They covered the PokeStar Studios awhile back already and sort of recently had the Pokémon World Tournament Junior Cup not that long ago. Although they've covered both, they could always do another World Tournament or some sort of new tournament for Ash to compete in while adding some fillers in there too. I would like to see some of the other Elite 4 members make an appearance though. That would be great.
Old February 13th, 2013, 05:09 PM
Evil Stud Muffin
I like kitties

Nature: Lax
I wonder what they're gonna do for the other 5 months. Since Episode N is likely gonna be dropped for the saga name, what will be next? Black White Season 2: World Tournament? Cause honestly, that's all I can see them do with Unova.
Old February 13th, 2013, 09:23 PM
Kenshin5
Wanderer

Nature: Mild
As Aerilyn said already they more or less covered Poke Star Studios when Ash & Co. made the movie with Luke about being Space Fighters facing off against the Tyrantiar Mecha. So they kind of already covered that, but I could see more episodes featuring Luke as he is a reoccurring character. Also PWT can been seen in many ways since they have different types. I saw the Junior Cup as more of Driftveil Tournament rather than one on a global scale. Seeing all the Pokemon at Oaks lab makes me think they will get utilized in some way shape in form. So I could definitely see a small arc between April and October. I don't see an Elite Four, though I could be wrong; I just think it would have made perfect sense if it was a Champions League, but he obviously didn't when Unova League.

Brian - 0089 1621 6313 - White

Old February 14th, 2013, 12:35 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elendil View Post
I wonder what they're gonna do for the other 5 months. Since Episode N is likely gonna be dropped for the saga name, what will be next? Black White Season 2: World Tournament? Cause honestly, that's all I can see them do with Unova.
It's most likely... but we have made many wrong assumptions this season... so the writers may surprise us with something new... :D
Old February 17th, 2013, 09:28 PM
jfuze174
Elite Trainer Joey

Anime never goes on break so I suspect more fillers till the x,y region starts do agree Though not much left for him to do other than some sort of tournament bet you they wish they made the unova league longer now huh

Sponsored Links