Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge
Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Old February 18th, 2013, 02:35 AM
Oniguard69
Unhatched Egg

Hiya everyone new to the world been playing pokemon since the originals will do my best to follow the rules and what not and now onto trading
Old February 18th, 2013, 02:37 AM
Starry Windy
I'm bzzy like a Combee.
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Hi Oniguard69! Welcome to Pokecommunity and nice to meet you here! You like trading Pokemon? We have this section if you want to trade! By the way, that's great to see anyone who started from the original Red and Blue era of Pokemon games! Enjoy yourself and best wishes!
Starry Windy
PC Supporter since January 4th, 2014
“And remember I do hope you keep shining bright!” - Hikamaru
Pairs | PC Family | My PC Blog | Twitter | Tumblr
On semi-hiatus due to business, but I'll be fully back soon!
Old February 18th, 2013, 03:00 AM
ZePokemonGuy
PokeTuber Novice

Nature: Impish
A fan from the original era?!?! :O This is completely unheard of! Ahaha, but it's good to see that even people from the beginning can all come together in one place. :D I hope you enjoy yourself here as much as I do!
Old February 18th, 2013, 10:56 AM
Gyardosamped
entering snake habitat
Community Supporter

Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to Gyardosamped
Hey, Oniguard!

Welcome to PC!

That's quite cool that you've been playing the series for a long time now! I have, too, and really, it's difficult to let go of the series even if you want to. :p Have you played through all the games yourself?

Yeah, you should definitely read the rules to help you get started on what is allowed/not allowed on the forums. xD & btw, if you're interested in trading, PC has its own trading corner forum to satisfy all your trading needs! You should check it out if you haven't done so already.

Anyways, hope to see you around!

If you need anything or would just like to chat, don't hesitate to leave a visitor message on my profile!
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links