Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Community Square > The Welcome Lounge
Reload this Page pika

For all updates, view the main page.

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Old February 18th, 2013 (2:35 AM).
Hiya everyone new to the world been playing pokemon since the originals will do my best to follow the rules and what not and now onto trading
Old February 18th, 2013 (2:37 AM).
You rang?
Crystal Tier
Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to Starry Windy
Hi Oniguard69! Welcome to Pokecommunity and nice to meet you here! You like trading Pokemon? We have this section if you want to trade! By the way, that's great to see anyone who started from the original Red and Blue era of Pokemon games! Enjoy yourself and best wishes!
Old February 18th, 2013 (3:00 AM).
PokeTuber Novice
Nature: Impish
A fan from the original era?!?! :O This is completely unheard of! Ahaha, but it's good to see that even people from the beginning can all come together in one place. :D I hope you enjoy yourself here as much as I do!
Old February 18th, 2013 (10:56 AM).
entering snake habitat
Crystal Tier
Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to Gyardosamped
Hey, Oniguard!

Welcome to PC!

That's quite cool that you've been playing the series for a long time now! I have, too, and really, it's difficult to let go of the series even if you want to. :p Have you played through all the games yourself?

Yeah, you should definitely read the rules to help you get started on what is allowed/not allowed on the forums. xD & btw, if you're interested in trading, PC has its own trading corner forum to satisfy all your trading needs! You should check it out if you haven't done so already.

Anyways, hope to see you around!

If you need anything or would just like to chat, don't hesitate to leave a visitor message on my profile!
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links