Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Video Games
Notices

Video Games For non-Pokémon related game discussion. This area is for talking about computer and video gaming, from Nintendo to Sony, Microsoft to Sega, PC to Commodore.

Old February 16th, 2013, 02:46 AM
ShadowE
Got a whole lot of love
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky

Advertise here
Im trying to get a Ligue 1 - Serie A team and EA wasnt helping me at all (2200 fifa poins... best i got was Pato), but the profit i made from it was enourmous... now i only have 10k left to get a good CB or i might just trade more to get 40k for Chiellini
Old February 16th, 2013, 03:33 AM
Mr. Avocado
Insanity
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
Ehh I have given a huge amount of dosh to EA yet I never seem to get anyone; not even anyone Pato's worth. I can only dream of an IF, though it seems as if it will be a miracle if I did now.
Old February 16th, 2013, 03:49 AM
ShadowE
Got a whole lot of love
Community Supporter

The best player i ever got in FIFA 13 was Cole (around 20-30k was he worth when i sold him). But yeah... when i see people getting IF's and even TOTY's when people like us, spending fortunes on packs get nothing at all...
Old February 16th, 2013, 03:37 PM
hashtag
the man in black

Just got IF Vidal in my free pack lol (150k)
"i am the hero pokécommunity deserves, but not the one it needs right now"

paired with christos
retired rom hacker
please PM me any moderation requests (keep in mind the 24 hour rule)
Old February 17th, 2013, 05:23 AM
jmapple10
Unhatched Egg

i got Balotelli about 2 weeks into the game and he sold for 42k, but that's the best i've got. A few days ago my brother got the UP Falcao who sold for 95k >_< how i envy him...
Old February 17th, 2013, 09:52 AM
hashtag
the man in black

Last year my friend got iMOTM Balotelli and literally five minutes later I got iMOTM Torres.

EDIT: Here's a new team I just made, I really like the way it plays Cambiasso is a machine.

Spoiler:
"i am the hero pokécommunity deserves, but not the one it needs right now"

paired with christos
retired rom hacker
please PM me any moderation requests (keep in mind the 24 hour rule)

Last edited by hashtag; February 17th, 2013 at 01:56 PM.
Old February 18th, 2013, 06:24 AM
ShadowE
Got a whole lot of love
Community Supporter

Finally got to it to finish my Serie A/Ligue 1 team, and it looks like this:
Only downside of this team is Chedjou, really hoped i could get Thiago Silva but im still working to get 200k to buy him...

Spoiler:
Old February 19th, 2013, 03:48 AM
jmapple10
Unhatched Egg

you could use Chedjou's inform, it has 92 strength or something haha
Old April 21st, 2013, 03:24 PM
Fbn11
Unhatched Egg

I play all mode :D. My gt is Fbn11
Old July 14th, 2013, 10:06 PM
Mr. Avocado
Insanity
Community Supporter

Uhh this is the time of the year where EA will put out expensive packs which everyone will hop on to try and get the summer transfers. Typical. They do it every occasion there are special cards released.

Anyway, have any of you guys found any gems from the summer transfers or TOTY? Since this is the first reply since April and no one has talked about the TOTY...
Old July 14th, 2013, 10:56 PM
ShadowE
Got a whole lot of love
Community Supporter

I got TOTS Moisander, and he's doing so well for my team (even tho he's only worth 20k)
I built an Eredivisie team around him with MOTM Maher, which is outstandingly good, i love using him.

From the transfer cards, it seems like the prices are way different. For instance: Fernando Llorrente (Atletico Bilbao > Juventus) - 1k
Then Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (Saint-Etienne > Borussia Dortmund) - 90k

Also the latter having 93 PAC so im not really suprised... FUT market... gotta love em

EDIT: My team as it is now...

Spoiler:

Last edited by ShadowE; July 15th, 2013 at 02:03 AM.
Old July 21st, 2013, 09:25 PM
Arron13
Calm, Relaxed, but Competative

Nature: Relaxed
I started a FUT team but never really got into it. The best player I have is an okay striker from MLS. I'm really addicted to seasons though. was one 90' goal against me from moving up to division 2. that was heartbraking
Old July 21st, 2013, 09:52 PM
Mr. Avocado
Insanity
Community Supporter

Eredivisie have so many IFs that are cheap omg, it's so easy to just build a whole team of IFs. I actually love the Eredivisie on FIFA, there are a lot of good players and the variety of attributes spread amongst the players works really well in a team.

Yeah, people like to use pace on FIFA and that's the main reason for high prices in some cases. Llorente has none, Aubameyang has plenty. Sold.
Old July 22nd, 2013, 01:35 AM
ShadowE
Got a whole lot of love
Community Supporter

Yeah i agree the Eredivisie has many cheap IF's and even cheap TOTS (Moisander was only 20k for a TOTS card).

Yeah but the ironic thing is how expensive players can get if they switch clubs, cause i remember Aubameyang being 900 coins when he was at Saint-Etienne.

From my team, i think SIF Eriksen or SIF Bony was the most expensive player.
Old July 22nd, 2013, 10:21 AM
Mr. Avocado
Insanity
Community Supporter

Yeah, I can't believe how cheap some players are but I'm not complaining. The only good thing about EA selling special packs is that people will be likely to buy them and there will be more special players on offer lowering the prices. Everything else just accounts to them trying to make as much money as possible.

Uhh that happens every year, people get so excited when a player gets a new card and the price immediately shoots up and it's quite stupid considering you can get the same player for a lot cheaper and maybe in a different league...
Old July 22nd, 2013, 10:26 AM
Nauje
Hmm.
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
There's a Fifa thread? I never knew this lol.

I've kinda given up on FUT right now, got bored of the terrible arcade-like fast-paced gameplay, but I love Seasons and continue to play that. Won Division 1 twice now, though to be honest my time in Division 1 is either that I win like all my games or lose three games in a row and then barely not get relegated haha.
Paired with gimmiepie.
Old July 22nd, 2013, 10:30 AM
ShadowE
Got a whole lot of love
Community Supporter

Seasons is lovely, i did it on FIFA 12 and i won alomst every time... Havent done that yet on FIFA 13... Dortmund is 4 and a half star so it should be good not to get matched against Spain or Real Madrid >.>

Yeah FUT is mainly pace based (ridiculous though)... Also theres a crapload of Brazilian teams with David Luiz in it... god i hate that guy
Old August 29th, 2013, 09:36 AM
TeKan56

Career mode. But I'm gonna join LIVE soon and start UT.
Old August 29th, 2013, 01:06 PM
Mr. Avocado
Insanity
Community Supporter

Ahh the legends are gonna be so expensive on Xbox. I seriously wonder when the EA money begging will stop.
Old February 17th, 2014, 09:43 PM
lanel

I'm playing play Fifa 14 on PS3
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here