• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Bushido Challenge

Years
  • Seen Oct 13, 2014
Introduction
Hello Pokecommunity people, I was just restarting my SoulSilver and decided to make a challenge to make it more interesting. I don't know what to put here besides that, so I'll be succinct. This is my first challenge, and a fairly easy one at that. Its more if you don't want the frustration of the harder challenges, but still want a challenge. It may still be too easy, which is why I included Hybrid Challenges, so I hope it goes well!

Rules- Regular Challenge

Spoiler:

Rules- Ultimate Challenge
Spoiler:

Rules- Hybrid Challenge
Spoiler:

I will personally make a medal to paste into your signature with your name in it if you win, with unique medals for 1st, 2nd and 3rd people to complete the challenges! For Hybrid challenges, this doesn't apply, I will make a medal for you but you don't get a unique one if you finish first, second or third. Sorry, there are just too many challenges out there for that :P

Resources
Here's some resources, so you don't have to hunt for them on google in aggravation like I did.
Spoiler:

Champions
Regular Challenge Champions:

Ultimate Challenge Champions:

Regular-Hybrid Champions:

Ultimate-Hybrid Champions:

Alright, here's my entry!
Current Game: Soulsilver (Bushido- Regular Challenge)

Sobek | Cychreides | Kamui | Nephthys | Talos | Magnemite

Badges-
zephyr-badge.png
hive-badge.png
plain-badge.png
fog-badge.png
mineral-badge.png
storm-badge.png

Strikes- X
Travel Journal
Spoiler:

Amount of times Joey has called about his Rattata: 13
Questions
If you become a champion, make sure to write "COMPLETED" at the end of your post. If I happen not to notice for some reason, PM me so I can send you the medal to paste in your signature and paste your name in the Champions!
If there's anything else, PM me!

Last edited:
Back