The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Trading Card Game > Custom Cards

Notices

Custom Cards For your creations of cards made on your own, post them here and show your great creativity and moves! See what Pokémon or little hilarious thing you concoct with the TCG base-sets obtainable here and other places.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old February 18th, 2013, 09:33 PM
KKN
A Borrowed Cat

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Yahoo to KKN

Advertise here

Translation:
Spoiler:
Azelf HP50 (P)
Attack - (P)(P) Spunk 60
Description - Willpower, Grass-cutting Sword
Weakness - (P), Resistance - (none), Retreat Cost - (2)

The runes aren't the exact ones used on Ancient Mew, but they're the closest I could find. Also, the symbols don't correspond to Ancient Mew's translation. Instead, I just left each letter how font had them. It's much easier that way (not to mention that my eyes are already hurting so bad).

Ice-type Trainer & Dunsparce Fanatic | 3DS Friend Code: 4081-5742-6200
Karite-Kita-Neko @deviantARTKjKun Neko @GPXPlus
Old February 19th, 2013, 01:05 AM
donavannj
The Melody Pokémon

For only having 50 HP, it sure has a potent attack.

I'd imagine the runes would be pretty painful on the eyes.

The Azelf drawing does seem slightly out of place due to the slightly different coloring used for it when compared with the borders, but that could just be me improperly recalling what the Ancient Mew card looks like.

9/10.
Old February 19th, 2013, 09:26 AM
KKN
A Borrowed Cat

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Yahoo to KKN
It sure does! It probably would've been better to give it the same HP and damage as Ancient Mew, but I didn't want to use the exact same symbols.

It wasn't so much the runes being painful on the eyes as it was how long I spent making the card (including ripping the blank). I probably spent about 5 hours straight working on it. I honestly think I could have done it much faster in Photoshop, but I have a habit of making my cards in GIMP. The file has over 50 layers. @_@

If I hadn't looked at Ancient Mew recently, I would have thought the same. However, I noticed that Mew, along with the runes, has more of a yellow/gold look than the rest of the stony texture.

Ice-type Trainer & Dunsparce Fanatic | 3DS Friend Code: 4081-5742-6200
Karite-Kita-Neko @deviantARTKjKun Neko @GPXPlus
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here