The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Advertise here

Old February 19th, 2013, 10:59 AM
zondar77
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Relaxed

Advertise here
Hey everyone! My name is Nick and I am new to these forums. I used to be big in Pokemon forums in the past, but it has been a long time. I am looking forward to getting to know everyone here and talking about some Pokemon!
Old February 19th, 2013, 11:28 AM
ZePokemonGuy
PokeTuber Novice

Nature: Impish
Hi Zondar, I'm sure that if you love Pokemon, then these forums will feel like your second home! I'm relatively new here myself, but don't worry, you're surrounded by people of which all of us have a common interest: Pokemon! Maybe we can be friends, and just to know, what's your favourite Pokemon?

You can now watch me explore Kanto in my FireRed LP, now on the PokeCommunity:http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=296942

Finally finished Pokemon Black!
Now accepting BW Wi-Fi Battles, mainly Free Battles, I just wanna have fun. :D
BW Friend Code - 2967 8409 8496
If you want a challenge, HeartGold is my best game yet.
I like fossils as well as you can see by my team. :3

#TeamDeoxys
Old February 19th, 2013, 12:36 PM
zondar77
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Relaxed
That's a hard choice...since there are so many to choose from lol. I'm going to have to go old school and say Charizard.
Old February 19th, 2013, 02:15 PM
Gyardosamped
entering snake habitat
Community Supporter

Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to Gyardosamped
Hey, Nick!

Welcome to PC! When was the last time you were "foruming"? x) Regardless, I'm glad you've decided to come back to the wonderful world of forums, and you made a fine choice in choosing PC. :]

If you love Pokémon, you'll definitely make friends here in no time. All you have to do is join in on discussions and you're pretty much set. Oh, and btw, awesome choice of favorite Pokémon. Charizard is magnificent!

If you ever would like to chat or have any questions, don't hesitate to leave a visitor's message on my profile!

See you around!

Sponsored Links

Advertise here