The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Advertise here

Old February 19th, 2013, 03:51 AM
Blue Sage
They stare through you...

Advertise here
Greetings, all Shinobis of the Akatsuki! I am Rioka the Blue Sage. I am a Sage ranked ninja capable of great power. I always go around with two companions, Auro and Rulio. They are both specially trained Riolus and can take down a whole team of Electivire any day. It is an honor to be on the great forum of Pokecommunity and I hope I enjoy my stay here.
Old February 19th, 2013, 04:06 AM
Gyardosamped
entering snake habitat
Community Supporter

Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to Gyardosamped
Hey, Rioka, the Blue Sage!

Welcome to PC! I see you're quite possibly a big Naruto fan! x) That's awesome!

Your Riolu seem to be very powerful. I hope you could teach me one day how to train my Poke's to exhibit their power.

I hope you enjoy your stay here, too! If you ever have any questions or would just like to chat, don't hesitate to leave a visitor's message on my profile!

See you around!
Old February 19th, 2013, 09:44 AM
Venitardus
Breeder

Send a message via Skype™ to Venitardus
Hi there, and Welcome!
At first hen i say "Blue sage" i thought of the blue sage of the Jak and Daxter game. But now i know what it means.

Anywho, I hope you find these forums useful, and if yo need anything, you can contact me anytime
Friend safari: Normal •Pokemon X/Y: Loudred, Dunsparce, Smeargle
Let me know if you add me, I'll add you as well. You wanna talk, then let's talk.
Recent owner of: Pokémon breeders club
Alpha Sapphire!!
Old February 19th, 2013, 03:14 PM
Blue Sage
They stare through you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venitardus View Post
Hi there, and Welcome!
At first hen i say "Blue sage" i thought of the blue sage of the Jak and Daxter game. But now i know what it means.

Anywho, I hope you find these forums useful, and if yo need anything, you can contact me anytime
It will be a pleasure. I like your Okuni. I used to keep a Lightning Wolf but it ran away.
Old February 19th, 2013, 04:56 PM
White Mage
Life
Community Supporter

Nature: Timid
:D Another Naruto fan!!!

Hey there! Welcome to PC!

I'm a huge Naruto fan myself! It's such a great franchise, isn't it? Do you like the anime or the manga more? Or both?

Enjoy your time here! Feel free to PM or VM me if you need anything!

VM | PM | MAL
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here