• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings PC

Akatsuki Ten

As It Is
Years
I've made this account to keep updated on BW2 and new details concerning X and Y. Long time Pokemon player always excited for new Pokemon and new challenges!

Years
X and Y look absolutely amazing, don't they? I'm super excited for them myself! Joining for BW2 and X/Y is a pretty good choice since we have very active sections for both of 'em. ^^ Anyway, a big welcome to PC, Akatsuki Ten! (Ah, all these Naruto memories are coming back to me from seeing your avatar).

Since you're a longtime player I assume you've tried the older games too, which is cool. What game was your first? Have you tried the spinoffs? ...aand are the games your main interest in the franchise or do you like, say, the anime or cards, too? It's always awesome to know what parts of the series people are into, though it seems like most people take an interest in just the games for the most part. Personally I love the games but dabble in the anime as well; Best Wishes/Black & White hasn't been too bad of a series so far.

If you ever need someone to chat with (as I know forums are always more fun when you have a friend), drop a visitor message on my profile anytime! I always love to get to know the awesome people that join here. <3; We can talk about Naruto too, haha. I was so obsessed with it years ago and although that obsession has died down a bit, I still love it a lot.

Have a wonderful time and great meeting you!

Akatsuki Ten

As It Is
Years
X and Y look AWESOME, I already pre-ordered it! My first game was FireRed, I didn't have the original Red, I never had the original GameBoy. So by the time I got FireRed Johto and Hoenn were already added to the updated Pokedex, but I watched the older anime when it first came out. I stopped watching it during the D/P series but I did happen to catch the latest movie on TV a few weeks ago. I remember I did have Pokemon Pinball and I loved that game...lost it a long time ago unfortunately. I have the first Ranger game as well which was a neat spin-off to play on the DS.I never played the card game but I have tons of cards that I collected anyway just because I thought they were cool.

But anyway, thanks for the hospitality!

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years
Hey, Akatsuki Ten!

Welcome to PC!

You've definitely come to the right place if you want to keep yourself updated on everything Pokémon, specifically with the upcoming games, X & Y! xD I agree that both of the games look awesome so far. The graphics look amazing, and the new Pokémon look promising. & that's awesome that you pre-ordered the games already! I still have to do that, haha.

So, you started with FireRed? That's awesome! Don't worry about not having played the original games. FireRed was definitely a good game to start with, and plus, you got all the added cool features! I loved the old anime! I stopped watching after the Johto episodes ended, though, but I did enjoy the first four seasons very much. I'm glad you also enjoyed them! :)

I still have my Pokémon Pinball! It's definitely a fun game. Too bad you lost yours. :[ Pokémon Ranger was definitely a cool spin-off! I remembered being addicted to it when I got it (I believe it was released in 2006 or 2007, no?) I also collected the cards (the older ones) but have stopped ever since. I have thousands of cards laying around everywhere, haha. I also never did play the TCG, but I did collect for the fun of it (and also because the cards looked awesome)!

Anyways, I hope you're enjoying your stay thus far! PC has a lot to offer and I do hope you take advantage of everything. :p If you ever need anything or would just like to chat, don't hesitate to leave a visitor's message on my profile!

See you around!

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Ahh, the good days of Naruto i quit watching and reading ;;

But anyways, welcome to PC, Akatsuki Ten, I'm pretty surprised such a name wasn't taken yet, considering we're such a large community! Feel free to call me Mid, short for MidnightShine ;D

X and Y DO look promising! I was surprised when I first heard about the big news, thought they were really gonna release RSE remake news! Total Yveltal fan here, dunno why some people like Xerneas more but its still a nice-looking, elegant creature imo.

Ooh B2W2, in my not-so-early PC days, I used to call myself B2W2's biggest fan, haha, those were some great times. I haven't touched my DSi boohoo no 3ds yet for some good 2-3 months now, but I still remember my darling team in B2. In fact, I'll play some B2 right after this!

And... PC IS FULL OF EXCITING THINGS AND CHALLENGES! For instance, the obvious Challenges board can be found here if you're looking for something challenging, duh. And you get to meet all sorts of new people, old or new. I'm one of the more popular ones, but I'm still friendly altho i bite sometimes, owell Other than that, PC has so much more to offer, so get out there, will ya?

Whew, I was pretty pumped back there, must be the hype cuz this post makes my 1000th post here at PC, YAY! I'm always open for chat, ya? Just shoot me a VM and I'll take the chance to reply to you when I can :3

~Mid~

Last edited:
Back