• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Codin

The hardware will be outdated and Sony will give us another console with even more features and more expensive.
I heard XBox 720 will have voice recognition and Kinect 2.0.
Which will again be outclassed by personal computer specs in a short time AGAIN. I'm not even biased against consoles, they have their advantages, but in terms of performance power, graphical capability, and (depending on the genre) superior control scheme, PC usually ends up on top of the game.

Still, give me a Zelda game on a console or a Pokemon game on a handheld any day and I'm a happy man.

Also, wait, people actually USED Kinect?

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Kinect was the more popular of the 2 alternatives to the Wii, and is making MSFT some mad bucks. And sure you're not biased, you just love your PC to the point where everything else is wrong.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I agree with CarcharOdin but, for a good reason, some people prefer playing on a huge TV screen and in their sofa.
Actually people appreciated Kinect. I never tried it though.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
How bout those of us who love PC and our big TV's? I have my PC hooked up to my 32 inch LED, and its awesome! I'm planning on getting this armrest thing designated for couches for my bedroom, cause in bed its hard to play on your PC with a keyboard and mouse....Yes I have a 32 inch screen in my room, parents are home most of the time, don't appreciate me taking up all their TV time, so I have a flat screen and gaming hub built in my room.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I used to own a PSP and it was hacked as hell lol. I remember hacking it so it can become a remote control for TVs haha. When the teacher made us watch a movie in class sometimes I would mess around and turn the TV off, the teacher didn't know what the hell was happening xD

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
My PSP's hacked. Who didn't hack his PSP?
Btw i love sports and fighting games. I'd like to get a built-in gaming hub in my room. Should be great.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Its not so great if its just the TV stuck on the wall with a table holding 2-3 consoles and under it is the PC tower, like me. Not to mention all my games are in stacks under the table as well. Gonna install some wall cabinets though to line all the games up.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I guess i have to take my leave now. I have to study 'cause i'll be doing physics and chemistry tomorrow.
Good night DCC!

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Hey, Roc. c: Sorry, wasn't online.

Jz, that sounds amazing haha. A while ago, I discovered that I can use my remote on the tv my family uses. I used to get on their nerves by changing the channel, playing with the volume, etc. while they were trying to watch it.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I listen to Green Day every now and then. Though if I have to pick one band to be my favorite it would have to be Within Temptation.

Sir Codin

I don't listen to Green Day on account of the fact that they, The Offspring, and various other pop-punk/alternative rock bands are considered by many as the catalysts for why punk went from these:

Spoiler:

To...these...

Spoiler:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Carcharodin
Irrelevant, but I keep forgetting to tell you this. I can't accept friend requests or people will be able to PM/VM me. I wanted to let you know so you wouldn't think I'm just ignoring you. c;

Years
Though if I have to pick one band to be my favorite it would have to be Within Temptation.

Might have to give them a listen, they look interesting.

I'm pretty much a fan of all music except rap and country.
I've been obsessing over Sleeping With Sirens and Pierce The Veil lately, though.

droomph

weeb
Years
For me, I'm loving Birdy Nam Nam as my go-to non-dubstep artist so as to not look nerdy, and either Skrillex or Feed Me would be wonderful.

I know, I know, Skrillex. BUT F YOU I LOVE HIS MUSIC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back