Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge
Reload this Page New Users' Hangout

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Closed Thread

Old February 21st, 2013 (06:30 AM).
born under saturn
Crystal Tier

Nature: Quirky
Quote originally posted by hcwee:
thank you for the information. I've been on this site for a couple of days and the only section I visited was the emulation section. just wondering, are there any means of patching roms on an android device? I've used the lunar ips patcher a couple of times.
You might want to read the Emulation rules, found here or contact giradialkia or DrFuji (the Emulation mods) by PM.

Since I don't really venture into Emulation, there's little I can help but glad you're enjoying it here!

battle server | tumblr | profile | lovely pair
adoption center mentor | fairy-type club
on reduced activity for a while | #radreds

Old February 22nd, 2013 (06:12 AM).

Nature: Modest
Yo! KingdomBook here, just Introducing myself and saying hi! I have my own thread to explain fully about myself - Called 'Welcome!' althrough you probably know by seeing my name on it XD
Anyways, like I said here to say hi and get along with everybody.
Old February 22nd, 2013 (06:21 AM).
born under saturn
Crystal Tier

Quote originally posted by KingdomBook:
Yo! KingdomBook here, just Introducing myself and saying hi! I have my own thread to explain fully about myself - Called 'Welcome!' althrough you probably know by seeing my name on it XD
Anyways, like I said here to say hi and get along with everybody.
Hi KingdomBook, pretty fun name you have!

You definitely made a good decision to join the most awesome Pokemon forum in the universe, you'll love it here and I bet everyone would love to meet ya.

Feel free to VM me if you need anything!

Old February 24th, 2013 (06:50 AM). Edited February 24th, 2013 by Sheep.
Dragon Trainer

Nature: Gentle
Hey guys I'm new here too!I'm 13 , in middle school in England.The first pokemon game I ever played on was pokemon Gold for Game Boy colour back when I was three!I love competitive battling.I'd say I'm average at it.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old February 24th, 2013 (11:14 AM).

Nature: Hasty
Hey everyone!!! This place seems awesome. I'm going to enjoy it here.
Old February 24th, 2013 (11:31 PM).

Hello I'm John...nice meeting yoU! And to the guy above me..a fellow fanfic author! Nice to meet you!
Old February 24th, 2013 (11:40 PM).
You rang?
Crystal Tier

Send a message via Skype™ to Starry Windy
Hi JohnLockePoste! Nice to meet you too in Pokecommunity!
I'm sure you'll have great time here.

PC | Slateport City | PC Server | Gold Server | My Pairs | PC Family | PC Blog | AMA | AC Mentor
Old February 24th, 2013 (11:42 PM).
born under saturn
Crystal Tier

Quote originally posted by PokemonMasterMatt:
Hey guys I'm new here too!I'm 13 , in middle school in England.The first pokemon game I ever played on was pokemon Gold for Game Boy colour back when I was three!I love competitive battling.I'd say I'm average at it.
Quote originally posted by DaveyBouge:
Hey everyone!!! This place seems awesome. I'm going to enjoy it here.
Quote originally posted by JohnLockePoste:
Hello I'm John...nice meeting yoU! And to the guy above me..a fellow fanfic author! Nice to meet you!
Hi there you three, and welcome to PC! Let me suggest some ideal places for you guys.

John and Davey, since you like literature you might want to check out the Fan Fiction & Writing section of the forums, where you can read several members' literature works, or even make your own!

As for you Matt, since you played several Pokemon games why not go to the several Pokemon Gaming sections? There's at least one for every game, and are you planning on getting X and Y when they come out in October? Also, since you're a competitive battler you might want to head over to Battle Center where you can discuss the aspects of battling, participate in tournaments and even get your team rated.

If you ever need help, feel free to VM me or ask Cid, Cirno or any other staff member and they'll be happy to assist you.

Old February 25th, 2013 (12:46 PM).
Dragon Trainer

Nature: Gentle
Quote originally posted by Hikari10:
As for you Matt, since you played several Pokemon games why not go to the several Pokemon Gaming sections? There's at least one for every game, and are you planning on getting X and Y when they come out in October? Also, since you're a competitive battler you might want to head over to Battle Center where you can discuss the aspects of battling, participate in tournaments and even get your team rated.
Thanks man you're a great help!I'll go check it out!Oh and I will definitely be buying X and/or Y!!!!Looks awesome can't wait!!!

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old February 25th, 2013 (08:27 PM).
Administrator
CS

Nature: Timid
Hey guysss! :3 Good to meet you all, hope you've been having fun here on PC so far. I'm just sitting here trying to do my homework and being a procrastinator as usual (don't be like me)!

X and Y does look absolutely amazing though, we're all really excited for it! Do you guys have a preferred starter? :D
Old February 27th, 2013 (07:30 AM).
Quitting cuz i got a job

Nature: Sassy
Hello all! I'm honestly only here for Jambo's 649 Patch, but theres no point in not introducing myself. TweenyTodd, semi-genius at your service. 16 year old;4th gen battler;ROM Hacker; Computer Programmer; and much much more.
=)

TweenyTodd
Posted from my DSi
Old February 27th, 2013 (08:45 AM).
Team Digi-Eon

In this, the 17th Birthday of Pokemon I venture into this site.
Figured this is as good a place as any to start.
Hi.
Old February 27th, 2013 (01:29 PM).
born under saturn
Crystal Tier

Quote originally posted by Digital Eevee:
In this, the 17th Birthday of Pokemon I venture into this site.
Figured this is as good a place as any to start.
Hi.
Hi Digital Eevee, welcome!

I have to say, we have loads of fans here, some even in their 20's. I even heard you're a Brony of all things, I just love how adorable My Little Pony is! And I have to say, Eevee is just so super-cute! (But not as cute as Oshawott hahaha)

Anyways, if you need anything just send me a VM. Looking forward to meeting you!

Old February 28th, 2013 (06:52 AM).
Airhead

Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to Frozice
Hello guys! I'm Bry, I just registered a while ago after lurking in this community for 3 days I think and I think this is one fun PC. I hope to get along with you guys.
Old March 2nd, 2013 (08:08 PM).

Hey, wazzup?
I'm Mangofive (you can call me M5 if you want) and I'm new. Does anybody know of a good RP thread, or a "Pokemon in real life" thread? If you do, please let me know :3
Old March 2nd, 2013 (08:26 PM).
born under saturn
Crystal Tier

Quote originally posted by Mangofive:
Hey, wazzup?
I'm Mangofive (you can call me M5 if you want) and I'm new. Does anybody know of a good RP thread, or a "Pokemon in real life" thread? If you do, please let me know :3
Hi Mangofive, welcome!

I heard you're looking for a RP, so why not check out the Roleplay Corner section of the forum? There's loads of roleplays you can take part in, I don't really venture there but it is a lot of fun!

If you ever need help, feel free to ask any moderators with the bold blue names and make sure you read the rules. Looking forward to meeting you, M5!

Old March 3rd, 2013 (04:11 PM).

im a really great fan of pokemon and i would like to know how to create hack roms so hi evryone and i hope i will make some friend here
Old March 3rd, 2013 (04:37 PM).
PONPONPON
Crystal Tier

Quote originally posted by LordSinistro:
im a really great fan of pokemon and i would like to know how to create hack roms so hi evryone and i hope i will make some friend here
Hey there LordSinistro, welcome to PokeCommunity. If you want to learn about how to hack ROMs, your best bet is to look over in the Emulation forums. I hope you enjoy your time here at PokeCommunity.

Friend Codes
Y

Trade Reviews
Click Here

Ever wonder what goes through my head as I breed Pokemon? Want to see all the steps and pains I take to provide Pokemon for all of you? Well clicky clicky [here].
Old March 5th, 2013 (04:23 AM).
Find your niche.
Platinum Tier

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Cid Send a message via Skype™ to Cid
Hi LordSinistro! You're one more person added to the incredibly huge amount of aspiring ROM hackers that we have in this community. XD; I mean that says a lot, right? It's a popular thing to do here at PC. I originally came here as an aspiring mapper for ROM hacks, so I can relate with most of the new people who come in here to do similar things to that, too. :3

But yes, Tabor was spot on in linking you to the best place to be for learning how to ROM hack. The home of the hackers itself, Emulation. Whoa! :O Pretty awesome title; wouldn't you agree? ;) That place has its own sections dividing it as neatly as it can, and the first thing you might want to look into would be the Toolbox section within Emulation! Download as much tools as you can, and tinker with it on your own volition. That's how most people started with hacking, and I think it's been tried and true. There's also a handy Tutorials section to check out, and threads there tend to go in pairs with the available tools back in Toolbox that might be a little too complicated to work out on your own. Pretty sweet, huh?

Still, this place will always be here for you to come back. I know we're not specifically dealing with ROM hacks in New Users / Welcome, but newbies like you sort of make it a strong factor in life as a new user here, so we don't mind if it's your first time and you make most of your messages something like "How do I start ROM hacking?" or "Can people help me with my hack?". It's in the rules that this isn't the place for that, but one little mistake is enough to learn from, I think. Which is why, if you have any questions related to this forum that new users tend to ask, like if you need a hand to get posting and being active, don't hesitate to drop in a message to staff like me and Cirno. Not ROM hacking queries though! Those are too hard and as a self-proclaimed retired wannabe hacker like me, I wouldn't be any help! Haha.

Ehem, I guess I'll be seeing you then! Hope you come back to this thread to hangout with newbies like yourself sometime. And good luck with your ROM hacking career. :D
Old March 5th, 2013 (04:41 AM).
born under saturn
Crystal Tier

Quote originally posted by LordSinistro:
Hello LordSinistro, and welcome to PC.

The two posters above me have directed you to where you should go, I don't know much about ROMs or hacks myself so I'm not the best person to ask those questions to but you'll love it here nonetheless. You can try asking the Emulation mods giradialkia and DrFuji since they know more about that section than me.

Feel free to drop a VM if you want to get to know me more. Good luck with your hack project!

Old March 5th, 2013 (09:17 PM).
CEO & Owner of VoVillia Corp.

Nature: Relaxed
Hey everyone, new guy here! :D

Such a great & big forum, and I see it's full of awesome people! :D
Old March 5th, 2013 (09:49 PM).
born under saturn
Crystal Tier

Quote originally posted by vovillia:
Hey everyone, new guy here! :D

Such a great & big forum, and I see it's full of awesome people! :D
Uh hi there, welcome!

Why not tell us more about you so we can get to know you better, someone here may have something in common with you. And yes we are full of awesome people, the name's Hikari btw. (Not my real name)

I'm happy to be able to get to know you, so why not send me a visitor message on my profile or ask one of the mods here, like Cirno and Cid who are always happy to help newbies like you.

Old March 5th, 2013 (10:11 PM).
CEO & Owner of VoVillia Corp.

Quote originally posted by Hikari10:
Uh hi there, welcome!

Why not tell us more about you so we can get to know you better, someone here may have something in common with you. And yes we are full of awesome people, the name's Hikari btw. (Not my real name)

I'm happy to be able to get to know you, so why not send me a visitor message on my profile or ask one of the mods here, like Cirno and Cid who are always happy to help newbies like you.
Hey Hikari10, thank you for the warm welcome!

I'm a 22 year old male, I've been playing Pokemon since I was 6, I currently dabble with modding several different video games, mostly TS2 (Sims 2), and my favorite Pokemon is Charizard
Old March 6th, 2013 (12:44 AM).
WUB WUB
Gold Tier

Send a message via Skype™ to Zorogami
Hello and good morning everyone!!
Im Zorogami and i joined this lovely community about 3 or 4 days ago. I already posted an introduction post in the "New User" forum, but i thought i drop by here and say hy to everyone!

I really like the community so far and im especially enjoying the Challenges Thread, which is just just boasting with awesome challenges, making me want to replay every single pokemon game again :D And that is a pretty cool thing! So i gathered my courage and started a "Random Pokemon" Challenge on my Platinum, and its been a blast of fun so far!!

Also, if you are wondering about my name, its a combination of Zoroark and Shinigami, because i love Pokemon (duh!) and i really liked the Anime Death Note

Im always looking to meet new people and make friends, so if you feel like chatting, just let me know!
See you all around!!

~ Anything for my Nakama ~
Old March 6th, 2013 (12:53 AM).
You rang?
Crystal Tier

Send a message via Skype™ to Starry Windy
Quote originally posted by Zorogami:
Hello and good morning everyone!!
Im Zorogami and i joined this lovely community about 3 or 4 days ago. I already posted an introduction post in the "New User" forum, but i thought i drop by here and say hy to everyone!

I really like the community so far and im especially enjoying the Challenges Thread, which is just just boasting with awesome challenges, making me want to replay every single pokemon game again :D And that is a pretty cool thing! So i gathered my courage and started a "Random Pokemon" Challenge on my Platinum, and its been a blast of fun so far!!

Also, if you are wondering about my name, its a combination of Zoroark and Shinigami, because i love Pokemon (duh!) and i really liked the Anime Death Note

Im always looking to meet new people and make friends, so if you feel like chatting, just let me know!
See you all around!!
Hello, and good morning in your area, Zorogami!
It's nice to see you enjoy hanging out in here, in PokeCommunity!
I hope we could become friends!

PC | Slateport City | PC Server | Gold Server | My Pairs | PC Family | PC Blog | AMA | AC Mentor
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links