Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge
Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Old April 29th, 2012, 02:04 AM
FinalMaster
dededededededededededede

Nature: Jolly
This is the out-of-character thread for this RP. Signups and OOC discussion goes here. The IC thread can be found here.
Plot:

Spoiler:

Your Role

Spoiler:

Rules:
1- Be polite to other roleplayers.

2- No godmodding or powerplaying (automatically assuming you dodge every enemy attack, beating the opponent without any drama, directly taking control of another’s character, etc.) . Minor bunnying is allowed only with permission.

3- Be active! Remember, if you are inactive for more than a week at a time others can bunny you until you return. Admittedly, I am in a bit of a tight spot with school work, so by the time we begin I will choose at least 1 co-GM based on the quality of their signup.

4- Have fun!

5- Even though this is a pretty small selection of rules, I’m going to do this anyway. Put this phrase in your signup somewhere or you will not be accepted, full stop. The password is “yrotS evaC”.

6- Please, be literate. I have no clue how many RP’s I’ve dismissed due to 1337speak, but I know it has been a fair few.

Signups:

Human:
Spoiler:

Pokémon:

Spoiler:

Players:
Spoiler:
Currently doing nothing.
Old May 24th, 2012, 10:59 AM
Cinto
"...AAARGH."

Nature: Adamant
Hi, I saw this a week ago or so, just thought I'd say I'm interested and working on my character sheet.

And can you please define "literate"? Like, is there a minimum post length?
Old May 25th, 2012, 05:41 PM
FinalMaster
dededededededededededede

Good to see someone's still interested.

And while I would prefer big, meaty posts, when I said 'literate' I basically meant make it readable. Quality trumps quantity, after all.
Currently doing nothing.
Old February 8th, 2013, 09:08 AM
True Epicness
Magnificent Turnip

Whoopsie, I uh, posted on the wrong thread... you know, the normal one. Sorry.
Is this thing still going?
Turnips shall rise.

Old February 14th, 2013, 02:15 AM
FinalMaster
dededededededededededede

Thanks to you, yes it is. I basically left it for dead a week or so after the signups stopped rolling in, so you effectively brought it back. Thanks!
Currently doing nothing.
Old February 14th, 2013, 09:21 AM
True Epicness
Magnificent Turnip

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinalMaster View Post
Thanks to you, yes it is. I basically left it for dead a week or so after the signups stopped rolling in, so you effectively brought it back. Thanks!
Aha, yay! I found it through searching for RPs that didn't look like they'd started yet. If I'd known it was dead I probably wouldn't have signed up... Ah well, all turned out for the better anyway
Just hope this'll revive the thread enough to really get it going.

Thanks for accepting my character btw :p
Turnips shall rise.

Old February 20th, 2013, 05:36 AM
gusfromholland
Megan

Nature: Brave
Hi! I know I applied earlier, but since I never came to know if it was accepted or not, I'll submit a new character, but only it that's okay with you, of course
Oh how much I'd love to have a Flygon >.<
Old February 21st, 2013, 10:51 AM
True Epicness
Magnificent Turnip

Kind of an update to my SU, there's a custom-made trainer sprite of Turnip on the picture in my sig. Just ignore the party and badges and stuff.
Turnips shall rise.

Last edited by True Epicness; February 22nd, 2013 at 02:33 PM.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links