Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Video Games
Notices

Video Games For non-Pokémon related game discussion. This area is for talking about computer and video gaming, from Nintendo to Sony, Microsoft to Sega, PC to Commodore.

Old February 18th, 2013, 04:11 PM
Travel_Travitron_
+ Self-Expressive Trainer
Community Supporter Tier 2

Nature: Relaxed
MY Top 10 Addicting Games!

10. Pokemon Red
9. Mega Man X
8. Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker
7. Zombie Panic
6. Soul Calibur 4
5. Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
4. Super Metroid
3. Pokemon Black 2
2. Metroid Prime 2: Echoes
1. Metroid Prime

Last edited by Travel_Travitron_; February 18th, 2013 at 04:41 PM.
Old February 22nd, 2013, 05:30 AM
Nerdy Mojo
No Lifer

Nature: Serious
top 3
world of warcraft (WoW)-i actually quit WoW not because it was a bad game but because i couldnt play responsibly. my day usually ended up being-wake up 6am and play till about 1pm,eat and surf the web till 3,then play WoW until about 3am...rinse and repeat. i actually lost weight playing the dang thing.

2.sacred 2 fallen angel-i JUST finished a 10 hour marathon and only stopped because i have to go somewhere. when i get back home ill take a nap then do another all nighter. a severely underestimated game for the consoles that sucked at least 500 hours of my life away so far, and i havent even level capped all my toons.also i changed my gamertag and my old toons have been wiped from the leaderboards so now i want top spot to compensate the embarrassment whichll take months to a year at the rate i play

3.pokemon silver(original gbc)-i played this game so freakin much that the internal battery died. id play the game for like 200 hours and restart repeatedly

"update"
ive recently had a partying problem and have decided to stop due to suddenly realizing i was no longer fitting in as i got more and more back into the nerdiness( at least in public as i used to be a closet nerd-i sweat neuromancer and akira out of my pores lol). however now that i dont party my so-called friends have all left leaving me to my rainbow six,tes oblivion, and mainly(as in 98 percent of my gaming)sacred 2 addiction. im spiraling into a 5 hour work 16 hour sacred and 3 hour sleep schedule with smatterings of interwebz and am enjoying it oddly enough.its not that bad since i have insomnia and my shrink prescribed me adderall fot adhd recently(south carolina doesnt have a big mental health budget-cant you tell lol)
PSN-LeetMojo88

Last edited by Nerdy Mojo; February 25th, 2013 at 05:09 PM. Reason: updated
Old March 19th, 2013, 06:16 AM
Princess Sandshrew
PokéRespect

Nature: Docile
In no particular order:
Osu!
Stepmania
Pokemon gen 3 (still enjoy without hack and whatnot)
Age of Empires 2
Shogun 2 Total War
Skyrim
Devil May Cry (3, 4 and DmC)
DotA 2
Fallout New Vegas
Metal Gear Solid series
“You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is like an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty.”
― Mahatma Gandhi
Old March 19th, 2013, 09:03 AM
Zorogami
WUB WUB
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Zorogami
10. Need for Speed: Underground 2
9. Need for Speed: Mostwanted
8. Crash Bandicoot 3
7. Kingdom Hearts 2
6. Kirby: Nightmare in Dreamland
5. Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
4. Super Mario Bros 2
3. Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep
2. Snake (the original Nokia version)
1. Any Pokemon Game (until you've beaten the E4)

~ Anything for my Nakama ~
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links