The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Come here to discuss the roleplay you are participating in, with your fellow players.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old February 19th, 2013, 03:57 PM
Synthet

Nature: Careful
Perfect! Coop's next pokemon was going to be a Hoothoot anyway, so I can get straight to it. I love it when a plan comes together entirely by chance with no forethought on my part.
Old February 19th, 2013, 04:39 PM
Somniac
Probably sleeping.

Nature: Naughty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthet View Post
Perfect! Coop's next pokemon was going to be a Hoothoot anyway, so I can get straight to it. I love it when a plan comes together entirely by chance with no forethought on my part.
The best kind of plan!

Theres certainly hoothoot around.
Spoiler:

My next post involves Gwen having a right 'hoot.' of a time.

Ok, ok 'owl' stop with the puns now.
Old February 19th, 2013, 04:47 PM
Synthet

Ah ha... I may leave off on that plan for now then, I don't want to ruffle any feathers. I'd hate to be walking on eggshells with you. Maybe our characters can meet up at some point - birds of a feather and all that.

I'll have a look through the list of possible pokemon I made for Sammy and select another to be her next. Do a lot of people have either Growlithe or Ponyta? I'm trying to avoid the MORE used pokemon.

Last edited by Synthet; February 20th, 2013 at 01:18 AM. Reason: Changed the post so I wasn't saying the opposite of what I meant. Fail.
Old February 20th, 2013, 01:14 PM
Batel
A nothing.

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to Batel
Alright, alright, no more interruptions. Between procrastination and schoolwork, I haven't gotten around to posting for the past few days... But I've actually made a schedule as to when I'm going to sit down and check as to whether I need to post or not. So that's a something for anyone who cares. c:

@Somniac: While this may be a somewhat redundant statement, I'm working on my reply. So... That should be on your screen soon enough.

@Nideous: Oh, Little Miss Sunshine is going to make a return? I'd love to see Andy have a 'conversation' with her if she bugs him.
-- Synth
Old February 20th, 2013, 01:25 PM
Somniac
Probably sleeping.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthet View Post
Ah ha... I may leave off on that plan for now then, I don't want to ruffle any feathers. I'd hate to be walking on eggshells with you. Maybe our characters can meet up at some point - birds of a feather and all that.

I'll have a look through the list of possible pokemon I made for Sammy and select another to be her next. Do a lot of people have either Growlithe or Ponyta? I'm trying to avoid the MORE used pokemon.
Oh god, I really don't need encouragement to use more puns.
I think it'll be fine if you did want Hoothoot, Gwen herself isn't catching the ones shes involved with at the moment, but I think someone else might be.
Spoiler:
Batel's character; Indigo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batel View Post
Alright, alright, no more interruptions. Between procrastination and schoolwork, I haven't gotten around to posting for the past few days... But I've actually made a schedule as to when I'm going to sit down and check as to whether I need to post or not. So that's a something for anyone who cares. c:
That's a really good idea, I should do that too, I'm sure it would benefit me in the long run. Although I doubt I'll get around to it any time soon, I'm far too easily distracted by the most trivial th- Oh damn I haven't watched Code Geass in ages.... I think I'll go watch both seasons like now, in a marathon.
Old February 20th, 2013, 02:22 PM
Batel
A nothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somniac View Post
Oh god, I really don't need encouragement to use more puns.
I think it'll be fine if you did want Hoothoot, Gwen herself isn't catching the ones shes involved with at the moment, but I think someone else might be.
Spoiler:
Batel's character; Indigo.

That's a really good idea, I should do that too, I'm sure it would benefit me in the long run. Although I doubt I'll get around to it any time soon, I'm far too easily distracted by the most trivial th- Oh damn I haven't watched Code Geass in ages.... I think I'll go watch both seasons like now, in a marathon.
@Synthet: Somniac is indeed correct. Being somewhat a creature of the night himself, I felt it somewhat fitting for Indigo to catch a nocturnal pokémon. If you feel so inclined, however... I am be willing to spring for a different pokemon at a later stage.

@Somniac: It's things like that which drove me to to make a schedule in the first place. XD
As much as I love seeing the dashing lady-man toppling Britannia, though... I just can't afford to procrastinate anymore... Oh well, I think I'll watch every episode of Hokuto no Ken, instead.
-- Synth
Old February 20th, 2013, 02:27 PM
Drago Dragonite
General of the Dragons' Army

Nature: Sassy
Anyone free outside the cafeteria? Daniel's pokémon are currently playing volleyball with his cap and Daniel is trying to save his cap.

"The world is gigantic, with lots of secrets and mysteries.I understand why you want to explore it. Finding something in the world is like finding a needle in a haystack, but I sweared to protect you until the end of time, so I will always have a way to find you."

HAPPY LAVENDER TOWN DAY...
Old February 20th, 2013, 02:27 PM
Somniac
Probably sleeping.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batel View Post
@Somniac: It's things like that which drove me to to make a schedule in the first place. XD
As much as I love seeing the dashing lady-man toppling Britannia, though... I just can't afford to procrastinate anymore... Oh well, I think I'll watch every episode of Hokuto no Ken, instead.
Best description of Lelouch ever.
Is Hokuto No Ken any good> I've never gotten around to watching it.

More on topic: Our joint-post should be up soon I think :]
Old February 20th, 2013, 02:56 PM
Synthet

Go for Hoothoot Batel! You were planning on getting one first. There are plenty of other Pokémon Sammy can catch. I just need to decide what and how.
Old February 20th, 2013, 03:02 PM
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

Here I am, back again.

Name: Steven Yew

Nickname: Yew

Sex: Male

Job: Pokemon Mythology

Appearance:

Personality: Calm and collected, Yew is what most would call an ideal teacher. However, once you get to knowing him, Yew is spontaneous, and acts a bit younger than he is. Yew is strict when it comes to punishment, but is reasonably lenient with his class otherwise. He loves engaging his students with fun activities and many field trips. Yew is occasionally outspoken when it comes to personal issues, and belives that friendship is the strongest force in existense.

History: Yew grew up on on one of the Orange Islands. He went to a school there, and one of his teachers greatly inspired him to become one himself. When he graduated, he was given a Kirlia, which he raised with much affection. Naming her Tetra, they went on a region-spanning adventure, on which they aquired Scizice. Finished in the Orange Islands, Yew went to the newly discovered Sinnoh region, becoming a champion. In Sinnoh, he met Luxray and Char. Char soon evolved, and Yew decided to travel to Hoenn. Traveling through the region, he met many trainers, and made many friends. While he was there, he found an interesting myth about the continental pokemon. One thing led to another, and he was soon involved with the study of all three of the legendaries. Soon after, he returned home and gave up his position as champion, and began studying Pokemon myths in immense detail. Many years later, Yew was still looking into these myths, especially those about the three Hoenn legendaries. He made many discoveries, and is an 'expert' in the field of study. He had just returned from a field study when he was requested to teach a history course at the school that he had long since graduated from. Accepting the job, Yew soon became a favorite to both students and coworkers. He taught for another two years, before getting a letter from an old friend that he had met at the Sinnoh Elite Four. Gary asked him to come teach at his new academy. Yew packed, and was on the first boat that would go to the island for a reasonable price.

Pokémon:

1)

Species:Gardevoir
Nickname: Tetra
Personality: Tetra is hardworking, and will do almost anything for Yew. She is funny, and will crack many jokes. She is overly serious when Yew or herself are in danger, and will take matters into her own hands, even if Yew has a better plan. She makes a habit of rarely trusting anyone with anything important.
Lvl: 50
Moveset: Psychic; Hypnosis; Dream Eater; Psyshock; Light Screen; Recover

2)

Species: Scizor
Nickname: Ice
Personality: Ice is haughty, and thinks of himself as the strongest Pokemon on Yew's team. While this isn't true, Ice still tries to prove it at every opportunity. He is aggressive towards anyone that aproaches Yew while he is out of his Pokeball, but can be calmed quickly.
Lvl: 47
Moveset: X-Scissor; Agility; Fury Cutter; Guillotine; Seismic Toss; Bug Bite

3)

Species: Luxray
Personality: Luxray is quiet, and loves to run. He thinks of battles as games, and will try to be playful with the opponent between commands. Luxray is trusting of others, and is an attention hog.
Lvl: 45
Moveset: Thunder; Thunder Fang; Glare; Swagger; Hone Claws; Night Slash

4)

Species: Monferno
Nickname: Char
Personality: Char is the other wisecrack of the team. He will play many pranks, and gets away with most of them. He loves riddles, and will have many competitions with the rest of the team. he is very strategic, placing his hits in the most effective positions.
Lvl: 45
Moveset: Mach Punch; Fire Blast; Blaze Kick; Double Kick; Slash; Agility

Last edited by IceFyr1928; February 22nd, 2013 at 03:08 PM.
Old February 20th, 2013, 03:22 PM
Batel
A nothing.

@Somniac: Hokuto no Ken is fun, fun, fun. It's a lot of violence and ridiculously muscle bound men, but it's a thoroughly enjoyable anime to watch nonetheless. It pretty much invokes every retro trope of the shonen genre.

In general and on topic, I've set it so that Indie catches the Hoothoot now. I hope you find a pokémon to your liking when the time comes, Synthet. Maybe Indie and Coop can throw down at some point. XD
-- Synth
Old February 20th, 2013, 03:48 PM
Synthet

I hope so Batel. Current options are a Ponyta, Shuppet, Elgyem or Ekans. Or whatever else catches my interest. I'm like a magpie...
Old February 20th, 2013, 03:53 PM
Nideous
The world refused to change...

Nature: Gentle
Batel, you ma meet her, especially if you try and chase after the wayward Kiki.

RIANBOW SPADE! (My answer to everything. )
Old February 20th, 2013, 04:05 PM
SylveonStar
Sylveon

Nature: Lonely
Plan on posting tomorrow it'll be my first day off from my new job
Old February 21st, 2013, 11:14 AM
Synthet

Sammy is having a look at the abandoned Lugia Dorm (she's standing just outside the front entrance with her Corphish and Cubone) if anyone would like to interact with her. If nobody does I'll just write some general adventure stuff solo, but interaction would be better!
Old February 21st, 2013, 12:43 PM
Drago Dragonite

@Everyone: Daniel needs interaction, so if any awesome roleplayer would spare some time for my character, I would appreciate it very much!

"The world is gigantic, with lots of secrets and mysteries.I understand why you want to explore it. Finding something in the world is like finding a needle in a haystack, but I sweared to protect you until the end of time, so I will always have a way to find you."

Old February 21st, 2013, 03:57 PM
Batel
A nothing.

Well, Indie's out of action for tonight, but Andy is off to catch Kiki, so he may run into any number of others in his 'quest' to find the kooky Kiki. XD
-- Synth
Old February 21st, 2013, 04:12 PM
Somniac
Probably sleeping.

Posted up that joint-post, from Batel and I.

And Gwen is officially fast asleep in raikou dorm, on a sofa.
Old February 22nd, 2013, 05:16 AM
Iny Gage
Forum Dweller.

Nature: Jolly
Name: Iny Gage

Sex: Female

Height: 4'4",

Weight: 80lbs,

Eyes: Blue

Dorm: Raikou Dorm

Appearance: Very white, Hardly tanned at all but yet only a few freckles.
Long light brown hair, About upper back length that she usually keeps tied back. Considering where she lived she currently only owns tshirts and Shorts, doesn't like wearing skirts. She was considered tall for her age for the longest time but Hasn't grown hardly at all the past few years. Hates being called short as a result.

Personality: Very Warm hearted and possibly overly friendly, Especially annoys her when people dont like her for some reason (Usually for being *Annoyingly Friendly*).
Her favorite Pokemon type is fire, least favorite being rock.
At first glance she seems to be very Naive but she actually has a fairly good grasp at what is going on.
One thing she isn't very good at however is her sense of direction, she gets lost quite easily and has been known to carry a gps on her, She forgot that at home so in result might be a bit clingy once she finds someone who actually knows where everything is.
While she isn't All that knowledgeable about Other Pokemon she knows quite a bit about her own thanks to her parent's Teaching.
Not used to cold weather at ALL considering she lived near a volcano and hot springs for her entire life.

History: Born and raised in Lavaridge town she was the first daughter of two trainers Lex Gage and Martha Cally. She has a 7 year old younger brother by the name of Kyle, They get along alright but she still thinks he is annoying.

Both her and Her brother are being taught about their Pokemon by their parents. Iny herself receiving a Vulpix egg. It hatched rather quickly thanks to the town's natural hot springs and To her mother's sugestion named her Cally after her mother's maiden name Despite having no idea what that was at the time.

When she was Nine years old her father took her out into the tall grass for the first time to teach her about wild Pokemon. There she found a Tailow and with her fathers help caught it. Shortly after she named it Tiba. He was a bit shy at first but they eventually warmed up to each other becoming a great partner to Cally.

On her 12th birthday she received her invitation To Gary oak's Trainer school and begged her parents to go, They on the other hand didnt want to see her go just yet, Used the excuse that she didnt know enough about her Pokemon and they could get hurt, while the true reason being that they just didnt want to see her go. This backfired tremendously as she worked day and night contently pestering her dad to teach her more and more. After about a year they finally caved in and on her eleventh birthday told her she could go.

They Headed out for Slateport city the next day where they planned on taking the boat there. Right before leaving Her parents gave her a small collection of Rawst and Oran berries figuring that Cally may cause more than a few burns while there and then saw their only daughter off.

As a result of her parent's teaching She knows well of the Strength's and weaknesses of her own team, although not traveling much she also doesn't know much about other Pokemon, the only ones being the townfolk's Pokemon and the local wild Pokemon. She has allot to learn while here and plans on giving it her best!

Species: Vulpix
Nickname: Cally
Personality: Friendly, takes after Iny very much considering they have been together ever since Cally hatched.

Lvl: 17

Ability: Flash Fire

Moves:
Willo-O-Wisp
Hypnosis
Hex
Fire Spin
Ember
{Empty}

Species: Taillow
Nickname: Tiba
Personality: Unlike Cally Tiba is much more nervous, tends to shy away from people he doesnt know.

Lvl: 16

Ability: Guts

Moves:
Facade
Quick Attack
Pluck
Double team
Protect
{Empty}

Last edited by Iny Gage; June 14th, 2013 at 04:41 PM. Reason: Added Kgs for weight considering that I added Cms for height
Old February 22nd, 2013, 12:26 PM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor

Nature: Hardy
@IceFyr: I get the impression you're already done. o_o; There's one immediate issue and that's the fact that there's literally nothing in the appearance field. Could you quickly correct that?

Lastly, your personality section is currently 79 words long. Could you extend that to at least 150 words? Your history section is currently 274 words long. Could you extend that to at least 350 words? Overall the SU feels like it's lacking a bit of content. The content that's there doesn't bother me, but I feel like there should be more.
Old February 22nd, 2013, 12:33 PM
Megaman765
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3

Nature: Bold
@ Iny Gage: Your personality is fine but your history should be longer. Like Yellow said with Ice, try to make it at least 350 words long. We haven't updated the first page to put down that rule. We might change the 10 line rule because 10 lines could be different based on the site format someone chooses so it could be confusing. Good progress so far though.

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Dig, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 45 - Fury Cutter, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 27 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 25 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Old February 22nd, 2013, 12:42 PM
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

I'll work on it. It's funny, as this was a previous character played by me.
Old February 22nd, 2013, 01:25 PM
Drago Dragonite

@Kezius and Game_Sloth: Do you mind if Daniel joins your training? Please?

And these days I've been thinking about Daniel's next pokémon. Here is the list I made:
•Aron ♂
•Turtwig ♀
•Totodile ♂
•Squirtle ♂
•Bulbasaur ♀
• Snorunt ♀\♂
or
•Bagon ♂
Which one is better?(P.S., the chosen one will be a christmas gift)

Last edited by Drago Dragonite; February 22nd, 2013 at 02:45 PM. Reason: ∞ reasons.
Old February 22nd, 2013, 03:58 PM
Batel
A nothing.

Oh boy, I'm sure THIS is going to end well.
-- Synth
Old February 22nd, 2013, 04:06 PM
Nideous
The world refused to change...

Nature: Gentle
It will for Jen and her level 40 pokemon.

RIANBOW SPADE! (My answer to everything. )
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links