The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon Gaming Central > Spinoff Games

Notices

Spinoff Games If it isn't in the main series of Pokémon games, it goes here (games such as Mystery Dungeon, Colosseum, XD, and so on.)

Old February 19th, 2013, 10:45 PM
Bounce
Blue eyes :3

Nature: Docile
Am I the only one who still plays the Pokemon Trading Card Game for Gameboy? I honestly think that it's a very fun game with a lot of replay value, anyone else agree?
Old February 21st, 2013, 12:15 PM
ANTONIOLI65
Unhatched Egg

I have TCG 2 with english patch on my android phone and I play at least once a week.
Both are great games.
Old February 21st, 2013, 12:44 PM
Rainbow Daaash
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Hardy
I actually collect for and play the actual TCG, but I did enjoy a solid 200 or so hours of the TCG game on game boy as well. It was indeed quite fun and a quality game- with lots of replay value. The main games could take a note or two from it in letting you re-challege gyms and leaders.
Old February 22nd, 2013, 04:45 PM
pokem0nprincess

Nature: Quirky
Yes! I found the cart at a thrift store for $14.99 and I'm so glad I picked it up. It really helped me to understand the TCG and it's also quite a fun game. I thought I was the only one!
Blue - 4 badges
Yellow - 4 badges
Gold - 8 badges but no E4
LeafGreen - 8 badges, E4, Kanto Dex completed
FireRed- 8 badges & E4
Emerald - 8 badges & E4, most of dex complete
Diamond - 8 badges, E4, working on dex
Pearl - 8 badges, no E4 yet
SoulSilver - 16 badges, no Red, working on dex
White - 8 badges, no E4
Black 2 - 7 badges
X 8 badges, E4, working on dex
Old March 15th, 2013, 06:22 AM
TheLadyHum
Unhatched Egg

Sadly I don't play it anymore but I have really fond memories of that game. I used to wish it was that easy to duel randomers at card games in real life (OK, I still do!)

I used to play it for hours. What was really good about it was that you didn't have to keep paying more money to get more cards (like you do in Magic the Gathering video games these days), you just had to work at it!

Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it, we go nowhere. (Carl Sagan)

---

For small creatures such as we, the vastness is bearable only through love. (Carl Sagan again!)
Old March 30th, 2013, 04:24 PM
Renemesis
Unhatched Egg

I bet more people still play it. I wish they made newer versions of this, to include all cards currently released. That'd make for an immersive TGC game!
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links