Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #7726    
Old February 9th, 2013 (6:10 AM).
TheTrout's Avatar
TheTrout TheTrout is offline
TheMasterBlastiose
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Posts: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
Not he doesn't. He is in cave of Dragonbreath City.
I'm talking about a bug in the game and how Team Steam show up and block my path and I can't get through. I think the gym leader is just a part of the bug because he shows up too and I can't interact with him either.

HNI_0070.JPG
Reply With Quote

Relevant Advertising!

  #7727    
Old February 9th, 2013 (8:52 AM).
AlphaStricer AlphaStricer is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 3
How can i get alpha litograph ?
Coz i know that i need it to enter MT Draken, a guys is blocking my way :<
Reply With Quote
  #7728    
Old February 10th, 2013 (1:29 AM).
Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
Memento Mori
Gold Tier
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Posts: 14,222
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTrout View Post
I'm talking about a bug in the game and how Team Steam show up and block my path and I can't get through. I think the gym leader is just a part of the bug because he shows up too and I can't interact with him either.

Attachment 67300
Again, it's not a GL.
As for this bug, just move one OW to the side with Advanced-Map.
For some reason this flag isn't set properly...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaStricer View Post
How can i get alpha litograph ?
Coz i know that i need it to enter MT Draken, a guys is blocking my way :<
In Steam base.
__________________
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Reply With Quote
  #7729    
Old February 10th, 2013 (4:36 AM).
AlphaStricer AlphaStricer is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post




In Steam base.
But the base is blocked with some guys
Reply With Quote
  #7730    
Old February 10th, 2013 (10:22 PM).
XeroNos's Avatar
XeroNos XeroNos is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Finding new Challenges !!
Age: 27
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Posts: 3,015
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaStricer View Post
But the base is blocked with some guys
Then read carefully the previous posts just above yours to learn what to do
Reply With Quote
  #7731    
Old February 10th, 2013 (11:56 PM).
Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
Memento Mori
Gold Tier
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Posts: 14,222
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaStricer View Post
But the base is blocked with some guys
I don't really understand why you ask this question when you clearly bothered with deleting the part that wasn't directed at you so you should have seen it...
__________________
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Reply With Quote
  #7732    
Old February 11th, 2013 (7:37 AM).
yhAnz yhAnz is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 58
I have a problem with this hack in victory road after battling Red. When i run and i pass the second chair it freeze every time please help me
Reply With Quote
  #7733    
Old February 11th, 2013 (9:40 AM).
AlphaStricer AlphaStricer is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
I don't really understand why you ask this question when you clearly bothered with deleting the part that wasn't directed at you so you should have seen it...
Ok i understand i mean i now what u wrote, but i don;t know what does mean :<
U now ... i;m not so "pro" i;m just a beginner
Reply With Quote
  #7734    
Old February 11th, 2013 (12:17 PM).
TheTrout's Avatar
TheTrout TheTrout is offline
TheMasterBlastiose
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Posts: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post

Again, it's not a GL.
As for this bug, just move one OW to the side with Advanced-Map.
For some reason this flag isn't set properly...


In Steam base.
I honestly have no idea what this means. Sorry for seeming like such a noob my friend gave me this awesome hack. Can you explain it more clearly I forgot to mention that I have this hack for psp I dont know if this effects the game somehow or if it will help. Thank You
Reply With Quote
  #7735    
Old February 11th, 2013 (2:14 PM).
yhAnz yhAnz is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 58
I have a problem with this hack in victory road after battling Red. When i run and i pass the second chair it freeze every time please help me

@ash143 can you help me
Reply With Quote
  #7736    
Old February 11th, 2013 (10:05 PM).
XeroNos's Avatar
XeroNos XeroNos is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Finding new Challenges !!
Age: 27
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Posts: 3,015
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTrout View Post
I honestly have no idea what this means. Sorry for seeming like such a noob my friend gave me this awesome hack. Can you explain it more clearly I forgot to mention that I have this hack for psp I dont know if this effects the game somehow or if it will help. Thank You
Seeing you using a PSP emulator, this might be the problem as no other emulator other than VBA is guaranteed to run any hack 100 %.
Reply With Quote
  #7737    
Old February 11th, 2013 (11:45 PM).
Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
Memento Mori
Gold Tier
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Posts: 14,222
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaStricer View Post
Ok i understand i mean i now what u wrote, but i don;t know what does mean :<
U now ... i;m not so "pro" i;m just a beginner
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTrout View Post
I honestly have no idea what this means. Sorry for seeming like such a noob my friend gave me this awesome hack. Can you explain it more clearly I forgot to mention that I have this hack for psp I dont know if this effects the game somehow or if it will help. Thank You
Download a program called Advanced Map, open a ROM with it. (In PC) Click on map with the wanted map, click on events bar and move one person so you can walk to the entrance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yhAnz View Post
I have a problem with this hack in victory road after battling Red. When i run and i pass the second chair it freeze every time please help me

@ash143 can you help me
That's bad... I don't really get what do you mean by chair but if you mean second round of World Tournament then... I don't really know as that event is pretty complicated scripting and any modification to the ROM may cause this...
You can try to repatch as this is the only possibility I see...
__________________
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Reply With Quote
  #7738    
Old February 15th, 2013 (2:53 AM).
Stone Dragon Stone Dragon is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Germany
Gender: Male
Nature: Careful
Posts: 6
Hi,

first of all this is a ****ing epic hack. Perhaps the best I have ever played.
I dind't read everything about L. Platinum, cause I dindt want to spoil myself. After I defeat the Elite Four I thought I was done with the game, but when I heard there are 8 more badges and a league I was like:
Oh my god, oh my god. It has 16 badges? **** what an epic game. 16 Badges!
You can say I jizzed myself.

So, thank you for such a game!
Reply With Quote
  #7739    
Old February 15th, 2013 (10:27 PM).
XeroNos's Avatar
XeroNos XeroNos is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Finding new Challenges !!
Age: 27
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Posts: 3,015
Yes true spirit from a true fan. I might be spoiling this but there are also other hacks I know which have 16 badges unless you are praising the hack story or tiles???
Reply With Quote
  #7740    
Old February 16th, 2013 (3:30 AM).
xamouras123's Avatar
xamouras123 xamouras123 is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 5
i found the 2nd gym hard and i went to train my pokemon when i found myself far away from the 2nd emblem so i continued... i now cant go back to defeat it as i dont have surf and i cant get past the lava as i dont have the 2nd emblem.. i tried lots of gameshark codes (wallhack) and none of them worked. i would really appreciate help as i really enjoy this rom :O
Reply With Quote
  #7741    
Old February 16th, 2013 (7:04 AM).
TheTrout's Avatar
TheTrout TheTrout is offline
TheMasterBlastiose
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Posts: 4
@Ash493 Thank You!!!!!!!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #7742    
Old February 17th, 2013 (12:18 AM).
Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
Memento Mori
Gold Tier
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Posts: 14,222
Quote:
Originally Posted by xamouras123 View Post
i found the 2nd gym hard and i went to train my pokemon when i found myself far away from the 2nd emblem so i continued... i now cant go back to defeat it as i dont have surf and i cant get past the lava as i dont have the 2nd emblem.. i tried lots of gameshark codes (wallhack) and none of them worked. i would really appreciate help as i really enjoy this rom :O
This is a bug we know about and it will be fixed sometimes when all bugs will be found so we can fix everything in one go.
As for this... if walkthroughwalls for Ruby really doesn't work then you have no other choice than to restart and be careful next time.
__________________
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Reply With Quote
  #7743    
Old February 20th, 2013 (6:12 AM).
Bri793 Bri793 is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Gender: Female
Posts: 2
Hey! I was just wondering why my Eevee won't evolve into an Espeon. The clock in game says it about 9:30 AM and every time I try to evolve my Eevee it turns into an Umbreon. Any answers? Thanks!
Reply With Quote
  #7744    
Old February 20th, 2013 (5:28 PM).
slime9 slime9 is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Gender: Male
Posts: 1
I'm stuck in Skyner Gym because of the arrow tile that is facing the wrong way. How can I fix this issue without losing my progress?
Reply With Quote
  #7745    
Old February 20th, 2013 (10:30 PM).
XeroNos's Avatar
XeroNos XeroNos is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Finding new Challenges !!
Age: 27
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Posts: 3,015
Quote:
Originally Posted by slime9 View Post
I'm stuck in Skyner Gym because of the arrow tile that is facing the wrong way. How can I fix this issue without losing my progress?
I am pretty sure there is still a way in the gym. Is that the water gym?
Reply With Quote
  #7746    
Old February 21st, 2013 (5:45 AM).
Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
Memento Mori
Gold Tier
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Posts: 14,222
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bri793 View Post
Hey! I was just wondering why my Eevee won't evolve into an Espeon. The clock in game says it about 9:30 AM and every time I try to evolve my Eevee it turns into an Umbreon. Any answers? Thanks!
Time based events are not correctly handled in this hack so it's pretty much impossible to answer your question...
__________________
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Reply With Quote
  #7747    
Old February 21st, 2013 (6:50 AM).
TPThePhantom TPThePhantom is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 5
I am using the VBA-M SVN1149.
When I play the game in fullscreen there isn't nearly as much eye candy as when I play it in small screen. I know this is because the sprites and tiles are low res but can you suggest the best setting on the emulator for best graphics?
Reply With Quote
  #7748    
Old February 21st, 2013 (10:32 PM).
XeroNos's Avatar
XeroNos XeroNos is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Finding new Challenges !!
Age: 27
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Posts: 3,015
Quote:
Originally Posted by TPThePhantom View Post
I am using the VBA-M SVN1149.
When I play the game in fullscreen there isn't nearly as much eye candy as when I play it in small screen. I know this is because the sprites and tiles are low res but can you suggest the best setting on the emulator for best graphics?
I use the best settings of screen size as 1x, Sound off, Game boy checked and colours as Game Boy Colours
Reply With Quote
  #7749    
Old February 22nd, 2013 (2:14 AM).
crypto420 crypto420 is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 5
Hm..I've just defeated the Lauren league - and I go to the train station to go to the world championships but apparently I don't have a Ticket. Where can I grab one?
Reply With Quote
  #7750    
Old February 22nd, 2013 (9:53 PM).
TPThePhantom TPThePhantom is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 5
Whoopsies didnt know that..,
but is anyone else experiencing lag on this game?
Reply With Quote
Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 1:30 AM.