The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Trivia

Notices

Pokémon Trivia Make your own games and trivia, or play games made by other members. Non-Pokémon Trivia goes in the Forum Games forum.

Old February 19th, 2013, 05:12 AM
ShadowMirror
Ready for the Battle

Nature: Quirky
Azelf, I remembered its name now. The blue one. The being of Willpower. It was a long time ago, but when I was very young, maybe about 5, I dreamt of Azelf. It communicated with me. Most of my friends and family told me that there is no such thing as an Azelf. I soon lost the memory of it, but it was the one in which my willpower was sourced.

Though Azelf is short tempered, it was the most playful out of the three siblings, it loved playing practical jokes on people, and playing games.

I remember a poem from long ago which for told of Azelf. It read...

Azelf of Willpower
Tempting fate with a joke
Thought the power of corage
Leave you with some hope

Azelf was floating in front of me. It span around and played with the water. I seemed to have a strong bond with Azelf, more than the other two. Chimchar smiled as I looked over at Torrent and Omega, each connecting with one of the others

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old February 21st, 2013, 02:36 PM
Shadowstriker184
King Swampert

Nature: Relaxed
Seeing Mesprit for the first time was awesome. There was no other way I could put it. I felt a surge of powerful emotions, like they were all fighting for first place to be expressed. Anger, jealousy, anticipation, joyfulness, and so many more. The weird part is, I was in complete control. Was the Mesprit's doing? It had to be. I pulled out my Pokedex and held it at Mesprit.

When Mesprit flew, people learned the joy and sadness of living. It was the birth of emotions. Although it slumbers at the bottom of the lake, its spirit is said to leave its body and flutter on the water surface.

We looked into each other's eyes, and I felt that we began to bond. Our emotions melded together into one and I could feel every emotion Mesprit ever experienced, and vice-versa. Incredible. Shadow and Omega seemed to do the same, although I could sense recognition flowing from them, as if they both had met with the legendaries before. I suddenly knew what all the pokemon were feeling around me. Hungry, worry. "Thank you Mesprit for this wonderful gift. How can I repay you?" As if on cue, Mesprit, Azelf, and Uxie started circling around each other, swam, (floated, flew?) ahead and turned back, as if they wanted us to follow...

(What's the deal with those Air breathing berries? Havent they worn off yet?
Old February 21st, 2013, 09:50 PM
ShadowMirror
Ready for the Battle

*lol Shadowstriker I was gonna talk about that in my next post, funny you should bring it up

Slowly Mesprit, Uxie and Azelf flew ahead of us. They seemed to dance around and splash in the glistening water, it was then I noticed that it was almost sunset. The sun was shining in the water. It was the beautiful thing I had seen in quite a while. I remembered how far we have traveled just for Shaymin. I have even made some good friends, I was really enjoying this brand new adventure. As I was smiling and talking with Chimchar, Togekiss stopped. I wondered why. The others hadn't noticed and were still going. All of a sudden we started sinking. I realised that the breathing berries were wearing off. This was terrible, I tried calling the others but water bloked my speech. Slowly I started to sink deeper, deeper, deeper, I tried to return Togekiss and Chimchar but as I was getting my pokeballs I FAINTED......

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old February 21st, 2013, 10:22 PM
Serperion
The Fallen King

Nature: Calm
I saw Shadow fall was something wrong he must've ran out of Air Berries. He began to sink I signalled to Torrent to come and help me and he then signalled to Mespirit who quickly used its telekinetic abilites to hold Shadow above the water. His pokemon had returned to their pokeballs. I sent out Jellicent and had him lie on Jellicent. Mespirit, Uxie and Azelf continued onwards. We followed them further and further...

Should Beauty ever be my best feature I would simply die
Old February 22nd, 2013, 04:48 AM
ShadowMirror
Ready for the Battle

I fell. Darkness all around. I had passed out. What was left of me I didn't know. I started to slow down. It was still pitch black. Then all of a sudden my pokemon were there. All floating around me. Then down from the darkness came Azelf. Azelf spoke in its native language, but I seemed to understand every word of it.

Azelf said

"Keep your friends close, but your pokemon closer.
Shadow, the pokemon in you possession are very special and they care for you as much as you care for them.
But soon you will encounter a new pokemon friend. One that will need your help. If you can, befriend this pokemon and let it join you on your adventure"

As I started to ask Azelf what this new pokemon would be, mesprit appeared and blasted me with a physic ray.

I woke up on Omega's Jellicent, with the others staring at me. I asked a few questions, but before we could get answers, we seemed to have reached our destination. A huge underwater Warehouse...

Old February 22nd, 2013, 02:00 PM
Shadowstriker184
King Swampert

As Shadow awoke in the Warehouse, I finally had a good look around. The walls were bare except for one poster that said

Think you're tough?
Wanna rule the world?
Well look no further! I, Archie, will give you the opportunity of a lifetime!
You can have it all for only 1000 Poke Dollars a week!
Archie's Grunt Camp

I laughed at the poster. People were so stupid. "Guess that means we'll have to deal with annoying wannabe bad guys". Omega pointed out. "Fine by me," said Shadow. "Been awhile since I've had a good training session with my Pokemon anyway."

Uxie, Azelf, and Mesprit circled around to get our attention, then spoke in unison using telepathy. <There are three pads, each one will take you to a different part in the Warehouse. Choose the one that calls to you!>

I was about to ask them what they meant by that, but they vanished in a flash of light. Perfect. The three of us walked to the back of the room where the teleportation pads were. One blue, one green, and one black. "They said to pick the one that called to us..." I could feel uncertainty flow off all of us. In an impulse, I called out Swampert and jumped on the blue one. What I didn't tell them, was that I picked it because it was my favorite color. Everything turned blue, then suddenly, I was in the middle of a room, surrounded by people and their Pokemon training. All with Aqua emblems on their arm. Whoops.
Old February 22nd, 2013, 02:30 PM
Serperion
The Fallen King

These pads were odd... something seemed calm about the Green Pad and the Blue Pad felt like it was radiating with Power. The black pad had no aura though... I decided to take the Black Pad for the sake of Shadow's safety. I went onto the pad and was teleported into a room of darkness, there was nothing around I called out "Hello!" it echoed forever, was this room infinite. Then I got Houndoom out. "Houndoom!" I said "give us some light!" Houndoom's body began to glow from the fire within as we walked Houndoom's prints left a distinct colouration on the floor.

What we saw in that room was bizarre, Pokemon eggs were floating in giant capsules filled with water, the Pokemon eggs however were blank like they could have any pokemon in it. Houndoom and I went on until we finally found another light, I walked closer and say a person collapsed on the ground they had the Aqua Emblem on them but had been badly burnt as well as their pokemon. I pulled the light out, switched it off and continued... I began to hear voices something or someone was talking from afar... but I couldn't see anything I eventually reached a wall of this room. Then I heard something a whisper almost "... Put ... ... DNA ... ... ... Eggs ... release them ... stasis" at that moment I heard footsteps I had Houndoom turn out his light and we hid behind a corner.

As the footsteps neared I saw a red cloak and the Magma Emblem! It was Maxie, Tabitha and Courtney...

Old February 22nd, 2013, 05:09 PM
ShadowMirror
Ready for the Battle

As for me and Chimchar, who was now rested and back on my shoulders. We were to take the green pad, because it was the only one left. As I was about to step on, Azelf called to me saying

"Don't forget, a Pokemon is a mans best friend"

I nodded at Azelf and stepped on the pad.

I seemed to have been teleported to a chamber.The place was very cold, even with Chimchar on my shoulder I could still fell the freezing air. The room was dimly lit but I could see pretty fine. All those nights of meditating with Togekiss and Chimchar must have payed off. The camber was full of doors. My first instinct was to open them. I opened the first one but there was only a room the size of a bathroom. Nothing inside. Except on the wall. It was the symbol for fire. I went to the next door. It was the same except the symbol for dragon. Door after door there was nothing inside. Except symbols representing different types. I went through ice, grass, steel, flying, dark and more. All were empty except the last room. This room had a symbol of water. Inside this room, lying there in front of me was a Lapras. It looked sick at cold. I went over to it and asked Chimchar to heat Lapras up. I knew that Lapras was a part ice type. But this temperature was very, very cold, in fact I think it was getting colder by the minute. Anyways I new that I had to help this Lapras I couldn't leave it here in the cold. I slowly walked over to the Lapras and asked it to stand up. I slowly walked with the Lapras, because it is harder for Lapras to walk on land. Chimchar stayed on Lapras' head to keep it warm. I started to bond with the Lapras as we looked for an exit. We finally gound a door which led into a brightly lit room and there across the room was Torrent fighting against maybe up to 40 aqua grunts. I knew I had to help. I left Chimchar with Lapras and sent out Glaceon and Deerling. Torrent was shocked that I was there but kept battling. Deerling use razor leaf, Glaceon ice beam. I glanced over at Chimchar and Lapras who was slowl but thankfully getting better...

Old February 22nd, 2013, 06:28 PM
Shadowstriker184
King Swampert

mY POKEMON AND i WERE REALLY WORN OUT. i HAD CALLED OUT sWAMPERT, gARDEVOIR, eLECTIVIRE, gALLADE, zOROARK, AND sALAMENCE. nO MATTER HOW MANY gRUNTS WE KNOCKED OUT, IT SEEMED AS THOUGH 10 MORE TOOK THEIR PLACE. wE WERE ON THE VERGE OF COLLAPSING, BEING OVER RUN BY POKEMON, WHEN sHADOW CAME IN. hE CALLED OUT HIS gLACEON AND dEERLING, AND MY pOKEMON AND i WERE FILLED WITH A NEW POWER.

aFTER FINISHING OFF THE LAST TERRIFIED gRUNT, i MANAGED TO SAY, "lET'S FIND oMEGA. i THINK HE MIGHT BE IN TROUBLE..."

i FADED INTO DARKNESS.....
Old February 22nd, 2013, 06:58 PM
ShadowMirror
Ready for the Battle

* wow that text looks weird

I sat there trying to wake Torrent up. Nothing was working. I realised he was right we had to find Omega. I returned all his Pokemon to their pokeballs, and lifted Torrent up onto Lapras' back. I found a big door that seemed to lead somewhere important. I asked Glaceon and Lapras to use ice beam at the same time as Chimchar and Deerling to use Flamethrower and Razorleaf. The door exploded open. Inside was a dark corridor. I slowly walked down the corridor with my pokemon and the Lapras following. At the end of the corridor it opened up to a giant room. It was decorated with waterfalls and giant rock sculptures of water pokemon. But there standing in the middle of the room was Archie. Just above him was a big contraption that had been making a lot of noise. But there, in the contraption, was a capsule, holding Shaymin...

Old February 22nd, 2013, 10:33 PM
Serperion
The Fallen King

Where was everyone, I was still in this room of darkness avoiding Maxie and his co. I ran around the place and finally found an airvent which I could hear voices coming from I jumped up into it and followed the voices. I eventually reached another vent, I looked down and saw Archie! He was holding Shaymin captive in something although more voices were coming further on. I decided to ignore the other voices and get Shaymin back.

I moved the vent out of the way and had Gengar come out. I had Gengar turn invisible float down and posses Archie. Gengar threw Archie around the room viciously bashing him against everything he could, I then had Gengar pull Archie up to the Vent. I saw a key on a necklace around Archie's neck. I ripped it off him and had Gengar thrash him around some more. Eventually Gengar left Archie's body and Archie fell to the ground unconcious. I jumped down saw Shadow and Torrent were both there, I threw them the key and had Gengar take me back up into the vent to continue chasing Maxie and co. I shut the vent behind me and had Houndoom burn it shut...

Old February 22nd, 2013, 11:56 PM
ShadowMirror
Ready for the Battle

It all happened so fast. Omega was there and then he wasnt. Archie was lying there on the ground. I took no time thinking, i had to get shaymin. I sent out all my Pokemon and made then attack the giant machine. The capsule shaymin was in fell and broke open. I narrowly caught shaymin just in time. I returned all my pokemon, except Chimchar. I took the shaymin over to Torrent. Shaymin Started glowing as it touched Torrent. Torrent had a connection with Shaymin, afterall he was the first one to look after Shaymin...

Old February 23rd, 2013, 04:46 PM
Serperion
The Fallen King

I crawled further through the vents finally another exit this one led into a small room with Maxie and the other two in it. I jumped down and sent out Jellicent, "Jellicent! use Shadow Ball!" Jellicent quickly wiped out their pokemon and they all fell to the ground except for Maxie. Maxie grinned at me and from within his cloak he pulled out another Shaymin! he laughed "You wasted too much time chasing after my Ditto now I can make my escape. Maxie sent out his Camerupt and blew a giant hole in the room, then he grabbed Tabitha and Courtney by the collars and swam out, I had Jellicent chase after them, I wouldn't let them get away...

Old February 23rd, 2013, 05:15 PM
ShadowMirror
Ready for the Battle

Shaymin touched Torrent, but nothing happened. All of a sudden Shaymin morphed into Torrent. It was a ditto. I had no way of knowing what to do. I had to battle. I was about to send out Chimchar, but Lapras wanted to battle. I removed torrent from Lapras' back. " Let's go Lapras, use ice beam". Lapras used a powerful ice beam and froze the ditto Torrent solid. " good job Lapras, but now we really have to find Omega"...

Old February 23rd, 2013, 07:27 PM
Shadowstriker184
King Swampert

Wake up. Your friends need you... Wake up. Your friends need you...

I awoke with a scream. Shadow then screamed. Then Lapras screamed. Then I screamed again. Shadow looked annoyed, but relieved. "Glad you're awake. What was with the yelling? Scared me half to death." I didn't answer him. I was too busy looking past him. "Dude, is it me, or is that door glowing?" He turned, and said "Yep". We walked towards the door. I called out Swampert for comfort as we approached closer. "Swampert, Hydro Pump!" The door flew off its hinges and we went inside. There standing next to a hole in the wall was Omega.

*Sorry its so short, I had like 5 mins*
Old February 23rd, 2013, 10:09 PM
ShadowMirror
Ready for the Battle

Omega said " hurry we need to chase them, they have the real Shaymin. Shadow you can come with me since you don't have any berries left".
"it's ok, I have a new friend" I said "Lapras let's go".
I hopped on Lapras and returned all my pokemon. At this moment water was gushing through the hole in the wall at very fast rates. Torrent and Omega hopped on their pokemon we headed out into the ocean. As we were quickly pursuing them Uxie, Mesprit and Azelf appeared next to us, they seemed to be chasing the others too. I glanced over at Azelf, then down at Lapras, then back at Azelf. Azelf has a smile on its face. I knew I had done the right thing...

Old February 24th, 2013, 02:29 AM
Serperion
The Fallen King

Uxie seemed a bit cautious but this was probably because of the last time I encountered it, since Jellicent was the one to knock it out. We continued chasing after them, Maxie's shadow suddenly dissapeared, we surfaced to see a giant cruiser filled with Magma Grunts they had Golbats, Mightyenas and Camerupts all lined up. "Get Down!" Torrent yelled we all quickly dove down, we quickly dove under the boat and surfaced on the other side, there was a small entrance on this side. We all climbed in and found ourselves in what appeared to be the engine room.

Suddenly the boat began rocking violently, we weren't near an island so it had to be a pokemon, we heard guards coming so we hid behind a corner as soon as the guards passed us, the three of us jumped out and knocked out the grunts, we took their gear and sent out our fire pokemon: Houndoom, Chimchar and Blaziken. We ran up on deck to see Kyogre! he was thrashing the boat but Kyogre was not being controlled, it wanted something. We ran up to the top area were Maxie was. "Were have you three been?" he asked. We paused for a moment then Shadow said "Some unwanted trainers found their way onto the boat, we took them out they should be floating in the opposite direction now" Maxie grinned slightly, he then turned his back to us, "Well then, quickly go get my pokemon" Maxie said waving his hand in the air. We quickly looked around and saw a belt with 3 Duskballs, 1 Pokeball and 2 Heavyballs. Torrent handed him the belt and Maxie quickly yelled "Attention all Deck Grunts attack the Kyogre on the Port Side of the Ship!" he continued "You three follow me", we quickly followed him down on deck again and there must have been about 100 pokemon fighting Kyogre. Maxie released all his pokemon: Camerupt, Crobat, Mightyena, Tyranitar, Magmortar and Emboar.

We stood back and watched Maxie unleash his fury on Kyogre, who after a few minutes dove back into the sea. all the Grunts cheered as Maxie returned hist pokemon and walked back up to the top floor...

Old February 24th, 2013, 04:18 AM
ShadowMirror
Ready for the Battle

Azelf, Uxie and Mesprit had stayed around the edge of the boat with Lapras. Hopefully right now they would be helping Kyogre recover. I really felt sorry for it.

"Are you three coming" Maxie called out to us. We quickly scurried behind him. There was one thing for sure, we had to find Shaymin, and following Maxie was our best bet. We followed him into a room near the top of the ship. There inside he sat down on a big arm chair. Around him stood about ten Magma grunts. We quickly got in line and acted out the scene. I looked over at Omega, who was standing opposite me, across the room. He was usind his head and eyes to point to something. I looked in the direction that Omega was looking. There in a cage hanging from the high ceiling, was Shaymin. I went to tell Torrent, who was standing next to me and hadn't noticed yet. But as i was going to tell him Maxie noticed me moving. He stood up out of his chair as slowly walked over to me. He was standing just a meter in front of me. He spoke "That's a nice Chimchar you have there, it looks a little week though dont you think, we must get you a stronger Pokemon. You Grunt" he pointed at one of the grunts that was standing in the line " Take this Chimchar to the cell". Maxie grabbed Chimchar off my shoulder and threw him at the grunt. At that moment I saw Chimchar scratching and trying to escape the big grunt's arms. A tear left my eye, I wasn't about to loose my best friend in the whole wide world. I Screamed "No"...

Untitled.png

Last edited by ShadowMirror; February 24th, 2013 at 04:30 AM.
Old February 24th, 2013, 12:58 PM
Serperion
The Fallen King

Before I knew it Shadow grabbed all his pokemon and sent them out. Torrent and I were in a state of danger, Torrent quickly sent out his pokemon and I ordered Houndoom to use Thunder Fang on Maxie. Torrent had Swampert, Electivire and Gallade and Shadow had sent out Ambipom, Togekiss and Glaceon. While they fended off the Grunts Maxie had sent out his Camerupt, Tyranitar and Emboar. I grabbed my trio "Go! Sceptile! Charizard! Feraligatr!" The three pokemon appeared in order and each one was rearing to fight. From behind me I could hear Glaceon's Ice Beam, Togekiss' Aura Sphere, Ambipom's Double Hit, Gallade's Psycho Cut, Swampert's Hydro Pump and Electivire's Wild Charge. Maxie's pokemon began the attack, Rock Slide, Flamethrower and Focus Punch! I quickly ordered my pokemon to use the Elemental Attacks (Frenzy Plant, Blast Burn, Hydro Cannon). Maxie walked back and pressed a button, this dropped the cage holding Shaymin! He grabbed the cage and returned his pokemon and ran...

Old February 25th, 2013, 03:12 PM
Shadowstriker184
King Swampert

Oh no you don't, I thought. "Let's go Gardevoir! Use Psychic!" Gardevoir held her hands towards Maxie and surrounded him in a purple aura. He thrashed around to no avail as he was lifted high in the air. He looked as though he gave up. "Go ahead, take it." He threw the cage forcibly towards the ground, but Gallade expertly leaped, caught him, then with a flip, landed lightly on the ground. Showoff. "What were you going to do to Shaymin?", I asked. I'm not telling you anything," he spat. We'll see about that. "Gardevoir, if he doesnt start talking within 30 seconds, brain blast him." She nodded.

Shadow spoke up. "What's a brain blast?" "Oh, Its just when Gardevoir goes through your memories piece by piece, picking out what she needs. Then, she rips them apart. Leaves you brain dead in a coma, if you're lucky.", I said as casually as possible. "You're bluffing." Maxie didn't seem to believe his own words. "15 seconds. You don't have much time." Shadow and Omega had a look of horror on their faces. What they didn't know was that i really was bluffing, and that I had made up 'brain blast' on the spot. But they couldn't know that. Not yet.

"5 seconds. What's your choice?" "Fine. Ill tell you what you want to know...
Old February 26th, 2013, 03:46 AM
ShadowMirror
Ready for the Battle

Torrent told Gardevoir to stand down with the brain blast, though Maxie was still enclosed in Gardevoirs aura. Maxie spoke

"It has always been my dream to see the legandary pokemon of Time and Space"
Omega looked shocked, he knew where Maxie was going with this. He checked his watch and Shreiked. Maxie kept talking.
"If Shaymin is not in Flower Paridise when it comes to winter, Sinnoh will plunge into chaos. Disease and plague. The only way to stop this would be to call upon Dialga and Palkia."

I was shocked. I had totally forgot about the story Omega told me. It had been ages since.

"Omega, what season is it" I yelled.
He replied with a droaned face " it's the last day of Autum!!!"
Torrent and I were the ones shreiking now.

"I have stalled long enough, keep your Shaymin, I dont need it, though just incase,...... Now"
A grunt on the otherside of the room pulled a lever and a trap door opened underneath us. Torrent, Omega, all our Pokemon, the cage containing Shaymin and myself, all fell. It was a Long fall but luckily, Torrent used Gardivoir's Physcic to give us all a safe landing. We landed in a stone room. The walls all around us were made of tough stone. So was the floor. The celing was too made of stone, though you could see the line of where the trap door opened.

Shaymin had broken out of the cage during the fall. It leaped up onto my lap and licked my face. It did the same with the others. It seemed to be really happy to be back with us. Now we had to figure out how to get out.....

Old February 26th, 2013, 04:36 AM
Serperion
The Fallen King

I decided we needed to go out with a bang! "Charizard! use Dragon Pulse!" Charizard blew a huge hole in the side of the ship literaly. Shadow sent out Togekiss and Torrent sent out Salamence, we all jumped on our pokemon and called back the others and flew away, as I looked back I saw Maxie contacting someone over a phone.

Torrent said in urgency "We won't be able to make it", Shadow looked at his Poketch and agreed, I decided this called for turbo. "Golurk! Let's go!" Golurk appeared out of its pokeball and rocketed into the air, we all jumped on and returned our flying pokemon, in seconds Golurk began rocketing towards Sinnoh, we had to hold onto the collar of Golurk's neck just to stay on. "This is travelling!" Shadow yelled, suddenly something hit Golurk, he spun a bit and we looked down, there below us was a Gunship with Archie standing on the front, "Shaymin will be mine!" he yelled...

Old February 26th, 2013, 03:02 PM
Shadowstriker184
King Swampert

I groaned. "You guys keep on to the Flower Garden. Ill handle him." They both nodded. I jumped off of Golurk.

As I plummeted towards the ship, I threw out Salamance's poke ball. As I landed on his back, I called, "Bring me lower so I can jump onto the deck!" We went into a free fall, then at the last second, he pulled up expertly and landed lightly. I hopped off. "Who are you to think you can stop me?," he sneered. "You cant prevent excellence!" I rolled my eyes. "Lets skip the capture and evil monologue and go straight to the part where I kick your sorry butt." He glared at me and picked out a poke ball from a belt around his waist. "A one on one battle. I win, you take me to Shaymin. You win, I'll never bother you, your friends, or Shaymin again." "Deal."

We threw our poke balls. Walrein appeared on his side of the field while Gallade appeared on mine. I smiled. So predictable. "Walrein, use Ice Ball!" A ball of water formed in front of him and hardened into ice. Oh, no you don't. "Mach Punch!" Gallade's fist glowed red and he vanished. He showed up in front of Walrein and, well, punched him. He flew backwards past Archie and hard into the side of the ship. He struggled to get up. "Let's end it. Leaf Blade!" Gallade's arm blades grew longer and glowed green. He charged towards Walrein. He flips forward and brings his blades down on top of Walrein. There's an explosion. Gallade jumps back to reveal Walrein knocked out.
Old February 26th, 2013, 11:05 PM
ShadowMirror
Ready for the Battle

As we were flying through the sky, The three lake guardians appeared and thanked us. I had one last request for them and told them to meet me at the flower paradise.

As we were flying a very long distance it started getting dark. I was trying to get go lurk to hurry. Only an hour left. And still so far to go..... "We're not gonna make it" I screamed....

( sorry for it being so short, I wasn't up for typing today)

Old February 27th, 2013, 12:40 AM
Serperion
The Fallen King

*that's ok any additions to the story work

I heard Shadow yell we wouldn't make it so I decided we needed some more speed, "Shadow!" I yelled "Get Chimchar to breath as much fire into Golruk's main fire, I'll get Charizard and Houndoom to do the arms" Charizard and Houndoom were used to standing on Golurk and we able to grip on, Chimchar was being held by Shadow, we flew faster and faster, Golurk's flames turned Blue, White and then dissapeared, we were going at least Mach 10. The land below us flew by. Charizard and Houndoom kept heating Golurk's arms but Chimchar was beginning to wear down, I threw Shadow a Rare Candy to give to Chimchar...

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links