• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

The Yellow Pokémon Fan Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChocolateCrunch

Not an old man. x]
Years

The Yellow Pokémon Fan Club!

images

Welcome to The Yellow Pokémon Fan Club! This is my first club so sorry if I make any mistakes ... This club is for discussing the epicness about all of the Yellow Pokémon in the world of Pokémon! :)

Rules
1. Follow all of PC's and Pokemon Groups' rules.
2. Please don't spam, troll or harass other members.
3. Try to keep the club as active as possible!
4. You can choose up to 3 Pokémon as your partner and you can nickname them with any name you like! (please, no sexual names ...)
5. Remember to enjoy and have fun! :D

Please post this at the bottom of your SU - OMG Yellow Pokemanz are amazing! - so I know you read the rules.

Sign-Up Form (Example)
Username: ChocolateCrunch (however most people call me Choco or some other random chocolate related thing!)
Partner Pokemon: Pichu (Pii), Pikachu (Poker) and Raichu (Bolt).
Reason for joining: I'd like to join to meet people and have fun! ^_^
Answer the current topic! I'd like to see if actually find the Topic first.

List Of Pokemon (if the list should be in a CSS, can a Moderator of the Forum edit it in? I don't understand CSS yet)
014.png
015.png
025.png
026.png
027.png
028.png
038.png
052.png
053.png
054.png
077.png
078.png
096.png
097.png
103.png
125.png
135.png
145.png

146.png
155.png
157.png
172.png
181.png
191.png
192.png
203.png
206.png
213.png
239.png
243.png
267.png
279.png
291.png
296.png
310.png
311.png
312.png
322.png
337.png
385.png
414.png
415.png
416.png
433.png
466.png
480.png
488.png
494.png
540.png
542.png
559.png
563.png
566.png
567.png
585.png
596.png
612.png
619.png
647.png

Members List
Every club needs a list of members!
- ChocolateCrunch
172.gif
025.gif
026.gif

- AlexOzzyCake
027.gif

- Galoria
647.png
494.png
135.gif

- Chaos Fork
596.png
213.gif
291.gif

- Hikari10
025.gif
310.gif
559.png

- Wind Heart
267.gif
494.png
647.png

- Narnia
312.gif
311.gif

- synerjee
155.gif
181.gif
078.gif

- Gir500
025.gif

- Jolteon82☆
135.gif
157.gif
567.png

- lewieboy124
025.gif
038.gif
494.png

Topic of the Week!

Current: Which yellow Pokémon do you usually use as a HM Slave?
Old: What in your opinion is the weakest yellow Pokemon?
Old: What in your opinion is the strongest yellow Pokemon?

User Bars
Hopefully coming soon!​

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Sandshrew Sandshrew Sandshrew Sandshrew Sandshrew Sandshrew Sandshrew Sandshrew Sandshrew Sandshrew Sandshrew Sandshrew Sandshrew Sandshrew Sandshrew Sandshrew Sandshrew Sandshrew Sandshrew ♥

Username: AlexOzzyCake but call me Ozzy!
Partner Pokemon: Do you even have to ask? S-A-N-D-S-H-R-E-W. ♥
Reason for joining: See above. :D

What in your opinion is the strongest yellow Pokémon?
Although I can't see it as being a yellow Pokémon, from the list it's definitely Haxorus! It's one big lump of Dragony beastness. After getting in a Swords Dance or Dragon Dance (who knew dragons were such good dancers?) it's pretty much unstoppable and it's definitely the strongest yellow Pokémon in my opinion. HOWEVER, out of the Pokémon which actually look yellow I'm going with Electivire! It may not be flawless in battle and there's certainly room for improvement, but with it's hugely impressive move pool and incredible attack stats it's a Pokémon that I've always adored for its power. So he's my choice!

@Choc, can I ask why you chose the three Pika-family Pokémon as your partners...? x]

(Also about the CSS request in your first post, what CSS would you actually like added...? It looks fine to me how it is!)

ChocolateCrunch

Not an old man. x]
Years
Sandshrew Sandshrew Sandshrew Sandshrew Sandshrew Sandshrew Sandshrew Sandshrew Sandshrew Sandshrew Sandshrew Sandshrew Sandshrew Sandshrew Sandshrew Sandshrew Sandshrew Sandshrew Sandshrew ♥

Username: AlexOzzyCake but call me Ozzy!
Partner Pokemon: Do you even have to ask? S-A-N-D-S-H-R-E-W. ♥
Reason for joining: See above. :D

What in your opinion is the strongest yellow Pokémon?
Although I can't see it as being a yellow Pokémon, from the list it's definitely Haxorus! It's one big lump of Dragony beastness. After getting in a Swords Dance or Dragon Dance (who knew dragons were such good dancers?) it's pretty much unstoppable and it's definitely the strongest yellow Pokémon in my opinion. HOWEVER, out of the Pokémon which actually look yellow I'm going with Electivire! It may not be flawless in battle and there's certainly room for improvement, but with it's hugely impressive move pool and incredible attack stats it's a Pokémon that I've always adored for its power. So he's my choice!

@Choc, can I ask why you chose the three Pika-family Pokémon as your partners...? x]

(Also about the CSS request in your first post, what CSS would you actually like added...? It looks fine to me how it is!)

Well, according to the Bulbapedia list, Haxorus is a yellow Pokémon apparently? o_o Also, I was wondering for the list to be put into a CSS so people could actually scroll through it, but I have yet to master CSS. :s Also I have the 3 Pikas as my partners as they are so freaking cute! x]

Also, welcome to the club Ozzy! ^_^ I agree about Haxorus being pretty powerful with a few dancing moves set up. It is definitely hard to beat without some wall/scarfed Pokémon. c: Also, do you want to nickname your Sandshrew anything?

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
Years
Username: Galoria
Partner Pokemon:
647.png
(Rainbow Dash)
494.png
(Cutie)
135.png
(Voltie)
Reason for joining: Most of my favorite Pokémon are yellow, so I would love to join the club to share my feelings for them!
Answer the current topic: I'll go for Victini. Its movepool is impressive, like Zen Headbutt, T-Bolt, V-create, U-Turn. His stats outspeed easily Terrakion and Alakazam, sometimes Gengar, and can do many defauts to the oppenent. Its signature attack, V-Create is simply...too powerful! Mainly under zenith. As we know, all Victini must have to be Choiced.
Yeah, in my opinion Victini is the most powerful one with a great movepool too kill Politoed under rain with T-Botl, Forretress, Scizor, Ferrothorn, Alakazam, Gengar, Terrakion, Machamp, Genesect, etc...

OMG Yellow Pokemanz are amazing!

ChocolateCrunch

Not an old man. x]
Years
Username: Galoria
Partner Pokemon:
647.png
(Rainbow Dash)
494.png
(Cutie)
135.png
(Voltie)
Reason for joining: Most of my favorite Pokémon are yellow, so I would love to join the club to share my feelings for them!
Answer the current topic: I'll go for Victini. Its movepool is impressive, like Zen Headbutt, T-Bolt, V-create, U-Turn. His stats outspeed easily Terrakion and Alakazam, sometimes Gengar, and can do many defauts to the oppenent. Its signature attack, V-Create is simply...too powerful! Mainly under zenith. As we know, all Victini must have to be Choiced.
Yeah, in my opinion Victini is the most powerful one with a great movepool too kill Politoed under rain with T-Botl, Forretress, Scizor, Ferrothorn, Alakazam, Gengar, Terrakion, Machamp, Genesect, etc...

I agree, Victini can very powerful with the correct move set c; Welcome to the club, and thanks for actually reading the Rules! (Unlike Ozzy o_o) Welcome to the club! :D

Chaos Fork

Anything Goes
Years
Cool club looks cool.
Username: Chaos Fork
Partner pokemon: Galvantula (Battery), Shuckle (Holes) and Ninjask
Answer topic: I'd say Galvantula. It's not the most powerful, but looks can be deceived. Two things in its arsenal that stand out are the combo of compound eyes, thunder and STAB, as well as agility and electro ball, making it deadly. It's also quite cute...for an arachnid.
With Ninjask and Shuckle in a close second. Ninjask for the combo of protect, sword dance, sub, baton pass AND speed boost, and Shuckle for DAT DEFENSE
Reason for joining: This is a pretty cool club, good idea and yellow is my second favorite colour (apart from Blu Ray, my favorite colour)

ChocolateCrunch

Not an old man. x]
Years
Cool club looks cool.
Username: Chaos Fork
Partner pokemon: Galvantula (Battery), Shuckle (Holes) and Ninjask
Answer topic: I'd say Galvantula. It's not the most powerful, but looks can be deceived. Two things in its arsenal that stand out are the combo of compound eyes, thunder and STAB, as well as agility and electro ball, making it deadly. It's also quite cute...for an arachnid.
With Ninjask and Shuckle in a close second. Ninjask for the combo of protect, sword dance, sub, baton pass AND speed boost, and Shuckle for DAT DEFENSE
Reason for joining: This is a pretty cool club, good idea and yellow is my second favorite colour (apart from Blu Ray, my favorite colour)

Why you no read the Rules properly? o_o Anyway, I suppose since the club is new you can join up without the Rules Password thing ... Welcome! ^_^

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
Years
When you create some clubs, I think we know how the owners's pain to made their clubs! Bwhahaha.
Why no one read the rules? :c

Anyway, if I may, and if it could help you to make new members in your club I will make a new topic~

What Pokemon has their types originals comparated to their design?

ChocolateCrunch

Not an old man. x]
Years
When you create some clubs, I think we know how the owners's pain to made their clubs! Bwhahaha.
Why no one read the rules? :c

Anyway, if I may, and if it could help you to make new members in your club I will make a new topic~

What Pokemon has their types originals comparated to their design?

Hmm. I might change the topics weekly, daily, or something else. .-.

Years
Username: Hikari10 (but I'm better known as Hikari!)
Partner Pokemon: Pikachu, Manectric and Scraggy
Reason for joining: I've joined another color-themed club so why not join this one too?
Answer the current topic: I have to say Victini is one of the strongest yellow-colored Pokemon, with a good offensive type and some neat moves with good workable stats. It's effective with both physical, special and mixed movesets and it's so cute! Galvantula is also a strong special attacker with moves like Thunder and Bug Buzz, and Compoundeyes allows it to have 91% accurate Thunder which is pretty awesomely strong. Even the combo of Electro Ball and Agility can be deadly.

ChocolateCrunch

Not an old man. x]
Years
Username: Hikari10 (but I'm better known as Hikari!)
Partner Pokemon: Pikachu, Manectric and Scraggy
Reason for joining: I've joined another color-themed club so why not join this one too?
Answer the current topic: I have to say Victini is one of the strongest yellow-colored Pokemon, with a good offensive type and some neat moves with good workable stats. It's effective with both physical, special and mixed movesets and it's so cute! Galvantula is also a strong special attacker with moves like Thunder and Bug Buzz, and Compoundeyes allows it to have 91% accurate Thunder which is pretty awesomely strong. Even the combo of Electro Ball and Agility can be deadly.

Victini is quite strong ... not as strong as Haxorus or something though! ^_^ Welcome to the club, Hikari! And yeeaaah! You read the rules ;3

Username: Wind Heart
Partner Pokemon: Beautifly (Silkifly), Victini (Victi), Keldeo (Windy)
Reason for joining: Yellow is one of my favorite color.
Answer the current topic!: For me, the strongest would be Victini for being one of the cutest and also have many great moves. And Keldeo is strong too, but it becomes more stronger when it's hit by Dark attacks thanks to Justified ability, and its Secret Sword attack is unique.

... Why you no read Rules? c: Anyways once again - Victini is quite strong and cute! ^_^ So is Keldeo, nom nom Justified and Secret Sword. Welcome to the club, Windy! ;3

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
So if we're going with Haxorus as the strongest Pokémon, what does that make the weakest?

The first thing that comes to my mind is Chingling, that poor tiny adorable thing! Who would ever have thought to take such a small delicate object and make it battle huge beasts like dragons, bears and dinosaurs? I must admit his stats aren't terrible, but with unspectacular moves and a less-than-average typing I don't think the poor baby has much of a chance in any real battles. The other Pokémon that came to mind was Pichu, but with the right amount of luck he can be a true annoyance to fight competitively haha.

ChocolateCrunch

Not an old man. x]
Years
New Topic! (thanks to Ozzy for the idea)

What is the weakest yellow Pokémon?

After chatting about the strongest Pokémon, time to talk about the weakest! ^_^

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
Years

In my opinion, the weakest yellow Pokémon

191.png
As weak as a baby Pokémon, I think he can't outspeed and even battle a Coocona!
But he 's cute by the way

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
I've decided to rejoin this club again.

What in your opinion is the strongest yellow Pokemon?: For me, the strongest would be Victini for being one of the cutest and also have many great moves. And Keldeo is strong too, but it becomes more stronger when it's hit by Dark attacks thanks to Justified ability, and its Secret Sword attack is unique.
What in your opinion is the weakest yellow Pokemon?: For me, that'd be Kakuna, because it only knows Harden (when caught in wild), but it's quite sturdy at its level, too.

Last edited:

ChocolateCrunch

Not an old man. x]
Years
I've decided to rejoin this club again.

What in your opinion is the strongest yellow Pokemon?: For me, the strongest would be Victini for being one of the cutest and also have many great moves. And Keldeo is strong too, but it becomes more stronger when it's hit by Dark attacks thanks to Justified ability, and its Secret Sword attack is unique.
What in your opinion is the weakest yellow Pokemon?: For me, that'd be Kakuna, because it only knows Harden (when caught in wild), but it's quite sturdy at its level, too.

Welcome back! I'll have you back on the members list ASAP!

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
Years
I agree with Windy, Victini and Keldeo are both so cute and very helpful in battles. I'm currently using fluently Victini in my sun team and Keldeo in my sand team. They've both a unique attack signature who are too powerful. I'm talking about V-Create (Even if Rayquaza can learn it) and Secret Sword.

ChocolateCrunch

Not an old man. x]
Years

I'd say Kakuna for the weakest. It just knows harden and it's really annoying, it is one of the more bulky Pokémon around it's level though. ^-^

Chaos Fork

Anything Goes
Years
I agree with Galoria, Sunkern is terrible. In PO I was in a random battle: I had Sunkern and my opponent had Regigigas. Kfkfjvkjowmfovjfi

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
Miiiinuuun <3. In other words, I'll join! :D

Username: Narnia (although you can call me Sophie if you prefer! :3)

Partner Pokemon: Minun and Plusle

Reason for Joining: Yellow is one of my favourite colours, it represents happiness, positive attitude, there are countless qualities that make this colour amazing. Plus the Pokemon in the yellow Pokemon group are great battlers, adorable and squishy, along with coming in all shapes and sizes! The variety within them I like instead of mainly being made up of one type, as seen with the green-coloured group. :P. Also some of my favourite Pokemon are amongst this group, so there couldn't be a better club. <3

Answer the current topic:
Personally I find Sunkern worthless. It is an adorable Pokemon, don't get me wrong but I just find its stats particularly...awful. The moves it learns aren't too great either, although thankfully it isn't one of those Pokemon e.g. Kakuna who can only learn Harden via levelling up. But even then... I find it useless. D:

Also! OMG Yellow Pokemanz are amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back