The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old February 9th, 2013, 10:15 PM
ViperChar
Unhatched Egg

I've finished 3.6.1 about five times already. I wish Metapod would post the new beta already!
I tried Naranja Orange, but, based on what I've seen with AshGray; Metapod's version would be very much better!!
Old February 10th, 2013, 03:00 AM
Fonzy95

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViperChar View Post
I've finished 3.6.1 about five times already. I wish Metapod would post the new beta already!
I tried Naranja Orange, but, based on what I've seen with AshGray; Metapod's version would be very much better!!
Trust in me, NO ONE hack is like this; may be you can give a chance to Ash's Quest but it would seem to you "mediocre" in some ways.

Old February 10th, 2013, 08:16 AM
Riky_Xerez
Unhatched Egg

Hello, I will start the project of translating this game into Spanish but I have some doubts.....
The latest available beta of the game really where it ends?
I thought reading that ends in the Orange Islands, once there, then you can go back to Kanto or the game "crashes" there?
Thanks
Old February 10th, 2013, 02:37 PM
Fonzy95

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riky_Xerez View Post
Hello, I will start the project of translating this game into Spanish but I have some doubts.....
The latest available beta of the game really where it ends?
I thought reading that ends in the Orange Islands, once there, then you can go back to Kanto or the game "crashes" there?
Thanks
First: are you playing this game or just translating it with a program? if you aren't playing I really suggest you to do it because you can understand better what I mean

Unfortunately the latest version ends before the episode "a scare in the air" when Ash and Misty take the zeppelin in order to reach the Orange Archipelago; so in this version ash doesn't take the airship therefore you can move in a free way in the region thanks to the warp system in the Pokemon Centers (that you can unlock at a certain point of the game) or just walking back in the previous places; although there are some ares (such as some islands or events) that you won't be able to reach more because your raft will be destroyed by the sea

Old February 10th, 2013, 04:21 PM
Riky_Xerez
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fonzy95 View Post
First: are you playing this game or just translating it with a program? if you aren't playing I really suggest you to do it because you can understand better what I mean

Unfortunately the latest version ends before the episode "a scare in the air" when Ash and Misty take the zeppelin in order to reach the Orange Archipelago; so in this version ash doesn't take the airship therefore you can move in a free way in the region thanks to the warp system in the Pokemon Centers (that you can unlock at a certain point of the game) or just walking back in the previous places; although there are some ares (such as some islands or events) that you won't be able to reach more because your raft will be destroyed by the sea
Hi, thanks for reply, I have not played, I've seen videos and it seems the best hackrom there, plus I love to follow the story of Ash.
On the other hand, I have enough game translated into Spanish, I translate several tools, when I finished translating continue creating the story where her Metapod23
Old February 11th, 2013, 01:40 AM
Bri793
Unhatched Egg

Hello! New here. I just finished Pallet Party Panic and was told to go to the Orange Island but my Beta version doesn't seem up to date. How would I go about updating it without losing all of my progress? Thanks!
Old February 11th, 2013, 07:17 PM
budrico_2

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bri793 View Post
Hello! New here. I just finished Pallet Party Panic and was told to go to the Orange Island but my Beta version doesn't seem up to date. How would I go about updating it without losing all of my progress? Thanks!
Unfortunately, Metapod hasn't worked on the last 4 episodes to post a new beta update. If you check the first page where it says "Episodes to be completed" at the bottom, he usually keeps us updated on when he's completed them.
Old February 12th, 2013, 03:12 AM
wafflecar
Unhatched Egg

This looks Great! Do you mind if, when the game if finished, i do a LP of it on my youtube channel?
Old February 12th, 2013, 04:25 PM
Riky_Xerez
Unhatched Egg

I continue with my Spanish translation of the game and try to improve it, I'm making a script to follow the main character Pikachu takes me a long time since I have to go slab by slab of each part of the map, but I'll get.
Greetings.
Old February 12th, 2013, 09:58 PM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by wafflecar View Post
This looks Great! Do you mind if, when the game if finished, i do a LP of it on my youtube channel?
Yes fans are welcome to do anything related to their choice and thoughts but just don't forget to tell other people and support the work of the hack makers
Old February 13th, 2013, 11:09 AM
NuttinGifyed
Unhatched Egg

Hello! Well, I've found another of those weird bugs that still doesn't affect gameplay, The lady in the Viridian Forest, If you talk to her, the screen doesn't reset to the deafault darkness for the forest, but it changes it to one darker shade, so if you talk to her several times you end up with this:

i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb327/NuttinG/PokemonAshgreybug_zps72b36a23.png

But it resets to the lightest when you battle..
Old February 17th, 2013, 05:13 PM
Discord
Unhatched Egg

I think I found a bug. After going into Bill's lighthouse, talking ,and helping him, the door disappears. : ( I've tried restarting the emulator, re patching it, ect. Nothing works. :c
Old February 17th, 2013, 10:30 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discord View Post
I think I found a bug. After going into Bill's lighthouse, talking ,and helping him, the door disappears. : ( I've tried restarting the emulator, re patching it, ect. Nothing works. :c
If you can avoid it then leave the lighthouse and don't enter it to miss the event
Old February 18th, 2013, 09:51 AM
Discord
Unhatched Egg

I did just that, but I had to restart from my last save, which was like 5 levels ago for all my pokemon. Ah all. Thank you!
Old February 18th, 2013, 12:01 PM
Fonzy95

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discord View Post
I did just that, but I had to restart from my last save, which was like 5 levels ago for all my pokemon. Ah all. Thank you!
Maybe you can try to enter, do the event and then exit from the lighthouse thanks to the WalkThrough Walls cheat

Old February 20th, 2013, 07:10 PM
Blazingchicken
Unhatched Egg

In order to satisfy the whole having Pikachu follow you idea, perhaps you could redevelope the sprite to where it appears Pikachu is sitting on your shoulder, like it did to Ash throughout the Anime.
[snip]

Last edited by giradialkia; February 22nd, 2013 at 12:50 PM. Reason: No asking about release dates.
Old February 21st, 2013, 05:49 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazingchicken View Post
In order to satisfy the whole having Pikachu follow you idea, perhaps you could redevelope the sprite to where it appears Pikachu is sitting on your shoulder, like it did to Ash throughout the Anime.
This idea was already in consideration even when Meta was present but as he did not do it, it can be considered as rejected.

[snip]

Anime List | PSN Trophy List

Last edited by giradialkia; February 22nd, 2013 at 12:51 PM. Reason: Should be reporting posts like that.
Old February 21st, 2013, 11:48 PM
Icalasari
The Icy Basilisk

Anybody know of a solution for those damned Bad Eggs? I tried a code generator so a Pokemon could be generated over them

It doesn't work very well. It made a Bad Egg so glitched the nature/type slot on the Box view was garbled static
Old February 22nd, 2013, 10:24 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icalasari View Post
Anybody know of a solution for those damned Bad Eggs? I tried a code generator so a Pokemon could be generated over them

It doesn't work very well. It made a Bad Egg so glitched the nature/type slot on the Box view was garbled static
Just leave them be They don't glitch anything.

Anime List | PSN Trophy List

Last edited by giradialkia; February 22nd, 2013 at 12:51 PM. Reason: removing deleted part. You're here longer than I am, you should know what needs to be reported :/
Old February 22nd, 2013, 12:45 PM
giradialkia
Community Supporter

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to giradialkia
So it seems there's been something going on here.
FROM HERE ON OUT, IF ANYONE ASKS ABOUT METAPOD COMING BACK OR REQUESTING THE NEXT BETA, THEIR POST WILL BE DELETED. If this continues, you will be infracted, because you shouldn't have been getting away with it the past... three pages of the thread.

And to the people who aren't asking those things, please do your part by reporting posts that are against the rules. It's absolutely no good to post in response to those posts, as you're only adding to the list of posts that have to be deleted and just leave threads looking... blech.

So please, make use of that report button!

This one's called 'Red', and it's actually kinda Pokémon themed, so have a listen! Check out the links below for more stuff, if you like this!

This is the Doctor
This is my Soundcloud
This is my bandcamp

My Pokémon Y character is the same as my username. If you see me as a Passerby let me know! I tend to get a lot of Passerby requests and I often wonder if it's people from this site.

Last edited by giradialkia; February 22nd, 2013 at 12:57 PM.
Old February 22nd, 2013, 01:25 PM
GoGoJJTech
GoGo

Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post

Just leave them be They don't glitch anything.
Yeah, the bad eggs arent an issue, really

Pokémon Platinum Red and Blue

Join me in the chat! Get help or just talk, I really don't care :D | Click here: http://chat.linkandzelda.com:9090/?c...omhacking,GoGo
Old February 22nd, 2013, 02:26 PM
JadeWolf
Unhatched Egg

Let me first say that I LOVE this game. I used to play it on a online game site but could never get past Sabrina since I couldn't use a rare candy cheat. But since I got it on my VBA now that I downloaded I got past it and had a blast. The part I am stuck on now is the part to get into Koga's mansion. I have down possibly everything I could think of and that middle part will not open. Is there anyone who knows how to get it to open?
Old February 22nd, 2013, 04:15 PM
ROBO-BOY
The Monkey Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeWolf View Post
Let me first say that I LOVE this game. I used to play it on a online game site but could never get past Sabrina since I couldn't use a rare candy cheat. But since I got it on my VBA now that I downloaded I got past it and had a blast. The part I am stuck on now is the part to get into Koga's mansion. I have down possibly everything I could think of and that middle part will not open. Is there anyone who knows how to get it to open?

Read the back of Koga's Statues. When you
Spoiler:
Battle the girl with Venonat, you'll have to leave the Gym and go back inside, coz she won't leave. At least, she didn't on mine...
Old February 22nd, 2013, 10:00 PM
alienhunterx

No need to go out from the gym. Just pass behind her or go to the area where she is not visible so that you can progress towards Koga
Old February 23rd, 2013, 11:37 AM
JadeWolf
Unhatched Egg

I've done that quite a few times on both statues and it still doesn't open. I thought it was just some kind of pattern you had to follow. I've tried everything I could possibly think of and it still wouldn't open.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links