The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Advertise here

Old February 22nd, 2013, 07:43 AM
Miss Doronjo
Gaiden

Nature: Quirky

Advertise here
I was thinking of starting off with Cyndaquil for a while, because on another RP, I made this Flareon a pyromaniac, soooo maybe Cyndaquil will be one too~!

But I have a more fun idea with Sneasel~ <3 I thought about Sneasel's personality. Maybe he can say things like,

"Settle down Kid."

or maybe:

"Who are you?! YOU MUST DIE!"

Hawthorne Guardian
Moderator of Video Games
Paired to: Perdition Haze

Pokémon:PhoenixRising
Sylvie
Old February 22nd, 2013, 08:05 AM
Somniac
Probably sleeping.
Community Supporter

Nature: Naughty
I picked eevee for the fact I like all the eeveelutions, and that gives me plenty of options later on :]

Pity about the terrible egg moves... ah well. TMs ahoy.
Old February 22nd, 2013, 08:18 AM
king_nick72
Togepi

Nature: Hasty
i choose riolu for the reason that had already said plus.
its riolu it evolves into a beast of a pokemon.
plus the moves that i can teach it can cover most of its weaknesses

Current things Im doing:
RP: Pokemon: The zeta emergence
Nuzlocke: Pokemon Platinum
Regular playthrough: Pokemon blaze black 2
Old February 22nd, 2013, 12:24 PM
Puppeteer Mask
Hey-Chicka-Bump-Bump!

Nature: Sassy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Doronjo View Post
I was thinking of starting off with Cyndaquil for a while, because on another RP, I made this Flareon a pyromaniac, soooo maybe Cyndaquil will be one too~!

But I have a more fun idea with Sneasel~ <3 I thought about Sneasel's personality. Maybe he can say things like,

"Settle down Kid."

or maybe:

Oh, oh! Or...

"No, Not the pit! IT BUUUUURNS!"

"Join me, and I will make your face the grrrreatest in Johto! Or else you will DIE!"

"Oh wow! I'm so hungry, I could eat an Octillery!"

Really the possibilities are endless.
Old February 22nd, 2013, 01:29 PM
{Swan}
I Never Asked For This.

Nature: Naive
Quote:

"Settle down Kid."

or maybe:

"My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."

Find me on:

Storenvy :: DeviantART :: Tumblr :: Twitter
Old February 22nd, 2013, 03:38 PM
Jake♫
► My Happy Little Pill 
Community Supporter

Nature: Lax
@Puppeteer: You're currently PENDING. And by pending I mean get the history up and you're good =P

@EvilSkittles: You're currently PENDING as well. Your post NEEDS some formatting, as honestly I'm having a hard time reading it going through it a second time. Not every sentence needs a new paragraph, and some of the paragraphs formatting is just plain weird too (random starting of new lines?). That and I need a RP sample!
Old February 22nd, 2013, 05:41 PM
Century
CANDY FUCHSiA BUiCK

Yeah, I know all the spots are reserved but in case one falls through I'm just going to put a SO here anyways. Hope that's okay. Cheers.
→ Name: Nycteus "Nick" Richards
→ Age: 18
→ Gender: Male
→ Personality:
Nycteus is described as people who know him as a very intense persona. He simply wants to be the best Pokémon trainer in the world. For his entire life, he has watched old televised gym battles, especially Blaine, the gym leader on Cinnabar Island. Nycteus loved the intensity put forth by Blaine during battles, as well as the fire type pokemon, which he grew an extreme fondness for during his childhood. From the moments when he saw Blaine scorch his opponents in gym battles, only losing a few, Nycteus wanted to become a Pokémon trainer to be as legendary as Blaine has become.

Fortunately for him, his father was an expert on Pokemon, having a wide variety of Pokémon to play with and battle with during his youth. This has made Nycteus very comfortable with Pokémon, allowing him to have more confidence during his battles. This backfires though, as everyone has their faults and Nycteus is prone to mental lapses, which hinder his battling abilities occasionally. He keeps his pokemon team disciplined and usually allows more than 1 Pokémon out of their Pokéball at the same time.

He is a man of few words, but ones that are close to him are easily able to get a lot of information of him. As he becomes more open, he allows himself to speak more, and expresses his sense of humor. Full of snickers and giggles, he becomes a joy to be around.

Growing up in Goldenrod City, he wasn't close enough to become a Pokémon trainer during his youth, and instead of graduating high school, he has decided to make the travel to New Bark Town with the blessing of his parents to make his dream come true.

→ Appearance: Nycteus is usually seen in a plain black t-shirt and a pair of blue jeans. His backpack is red, and holds his sweater for colder weather, potions, TMs and all of the other miscellaneous things that Pokémon trainers encounter. On his belt, is a Pokéball holster, along with a zippered black pouch that contains all of his empty Pokéballs.

His hair is very normal for a boy his age, jet black and short. Covering it is a deep blue bandana folded so it covers his forehead. His black facial hair is now beginning to come in, and is usually sporting five o'clock shadow. His deep blue eyes are piercing, but inviting. He is built averagely and looks very average for his age.

→ History:
Born in Goldenrod City, Nycteus has always led a very privileged life. His father, Kurt Richards taught him everything he knows about Pokémon, allowing him to adjust to being around and training Pokémon at a very young age. During his youth, he watched old Pokemon battles of Blaine, the Gym Leader from Cinnabar Islands, and envied every single thing that he did. Being his favorite trainer, Nycteus wanted to emulate him. Being from Goldenrod, he got to watch gym battles there as well. He took in everything that he possibly could when he was young in order to hopefully one day go off on a Pokémon journey. His mother, Janice Richards was also a respected Pokémon breeder back in her day, but has since retired.

Nycteus was well known in many social circles throughout Goldenrod as "the next big trainer", as his father bragged him up to be. His mother didn't agree with Nycteus becoming a full on trainer, and attempted to discourage it. This was met with resistance from his father, who still believed that Nick was a Pokémon prodigy. If he ever had the chance to go on a journey and defeat the Elite Four and become League Champion, he would be a mega celebrity in his town. That wasn't his dream, of course - that was just the perks of doing what he loved, training Pokémon and going on an adventure, something he's never had the opportunity to do before.

During his teens, he was not allowed to go on an adventure, as his parents justified that they lived too far away from New Bark Town to get Nycteus there in time. This seemed to happen every single year, until he turned 18, when they finally obliged. During this times, rumours of Team Zeta were turning from whispers into full fledged stories and fables. It didn't phase Nycteus much, as he is confident enough in himself to handle himself in the Pokémon world... And to New Bark Town he headed.

→ Starter Selection:

Cyndaquil♀
Timid Nature
Blaze
Moveset: Tackle, Leer, Flare Blitz (Egg Move)

→ RP Sample (Just so I can see how you RP. If you don't have one make up a little prologue explaining why you're leaving for the journey.)

Spoiler:
Act I, Chapter IV
Day 1

"Come on Bulbasaur, we had best get to Viridian soon." Century picks the Pokéball with Pidgey in it up off of the ground, as he notions towards the way they had came.

"Bulllba!"

They began on their hike back to the road leading right into Viridian City. Century felt as if he had walked this path not very long ago, which is true, considering he had came down the road to get to Pallet Town in the first place. They walk together for about fifteen minutes, before finally reaching the end of Route 1. The bright lights of Viridian City light up Century and Bulbasaur's view, as the daytime sky had fallen to dusk.

Century and his companion walk into Viridian, seeing the sign giving directions where everything is. Route 22 to the West, Route 2 to the North, Pokémon Center to the East.

"We had best go to the Pokémon Center first and get Pidgey and Nidoran all healed up before we go forward." Century says with a drop of worry in his voice. The Pidgey he had caught looked very, very weak when he was captured. He was hoping that now Nurse Joy could make both of his new Pokémon recover.

"Bulllba!" Bulbasaur says, sounding a little hurt.

"And you too, of course." Century says with a bit of a smile. They hurry off to the Pokémon Center, and are greeted by Nurse Joy at the door.

"Hi, may I help you today?" She says in her always eccentric-ly happy voice. It was almost impossible for somebody to be happy and so peaceful for so long.

"Yes, I need my Pokémon healed, please." Century speaks very calmly.

"OK, I'll need to see your Pokémon then." Nurse Joy says, looking at Century through her shining eyes.

"Alright. Give me a moment." He pulls out the two Pokéballs containing Pidgey and Nidoran from the interior of his leather coat before pulling out a third one, and pointing it towards Bulbasaur.

"Bulllba!" He says, almost sounding like he didn't want to go in the Pokéball. Century hesitates, before placing the Pokéball back on the inside of his jacket.

"You can take him like this, right?" Century asks, placing both of the Pokéballs and Bulbasaur on the counter.

"Of course." She nods in approval, her pink hair seeming to move freely.

"Excellent. When will they be healthy again by?" Century asks, just out of curiosity.

"Early tomorrow. It's best if you get some rest as well." She says, before pointing to a room in another direction. The trainers room, he presumed.

"I am a little tired." Century thought to himself, as his tired mind began to wander. "Thank you." He says allowed, and turns on his heels to go to the room in which he had been directed.

The walk across the room seemed to take forever, as he eventually finds himself laying on top of a nice, warm and comfortable bed.

This was only the first day. It had been a long journey to Pallet Town from Viridian, and going back to Viridian. But this felt like the right direction.

Century hung his black leather jacket on one of the bedposts, tucking his sunglasses in the right breast pocket and laid on the bed, letting his eyes close shut before drifting away to sleep.

Day 2

The glint of sunshine coming through the window of the Trainer's room was enough to disturb Century from his sleep, as he blinked his eyes a couple of times before opening them. He looked at his Pokédex. Eight o'clock AM. Time to rise and shine. He got out of bed and proceeded to make his ways to the bathroom. Taking a couple of supplies from his backpack, like a toothbrush and toothpaste, Century got ready. After having a hot shower, he felt completely refreshed.

"Good thing that there's a shower here." He thought to himself, as this could be the last time he might be showering in a long time. The long treks in between cities may cause him to stay overnight in the wilderness, out with the Pokémon. But that didn't bother him. He was here to be a trainer and he was going to be the very best.

Century proceeded to get dressed and spike his hair up in front of one of the mirrors in the stall he was located in. His white t-shirt is shortly covered up by his black leather jacket. He reaches into the right breast pocket and places his sunglasses on top of his head.

He walks out of the room and makes his way over to the front desk of the Pokémon Center, to be met by Nurse Joy. It always blew Century's mind how there was always somebody attending the front desk.

"Ah, hi Chris!" Nurse Joy smiles at him, "Your Pokémon are healed, good as new!" She says with a large, toothy smile that only the most good-hearted of people could make.

People calling Century by his real name always threw him off. Ever since he had left home he had decided to go under the moniker of Century. But, his Trainer Card was required to have his first and last name on them, no monikers. So it was hard to avoid being called by his real name now.

"Thank you." He manages awkwardly after a pause. Nurse Joy hands Century his two Pokéballs, and Bulbasaur.

"See you soon!" She says, and Century nods and spins on his heels.

"Bullba!" His Bulbasaur says brightly, happy to see him. Century places him on the ground and places his Pokéballs back in the holsters inside of his jacket, before leaving the Pokémon Center, with his Bulbasaur walking beside him.

The bright sun which shone down on the Kanto region right now was especially glaring. Century pulled his black sunglasses off of the top of his head and placed them onto his nose, effectively eliminating the sun from reaching his light-sensitive eyes.

He continued to walk through Viridian City, looking at the Pokémart from a far away distance. He needed to stock up on a couple of things, so he waltzed over in that direction. Once inside, he removes his sunglasses and marvels at all of the items covering the walls. The shop was absolutely spotless, like it had never been used before.

"Hi, may I help you?" A shopkeeper from behind the counter calls out to Century and his Bulbasaur.

"Yes. I need about fifteen Pokéballs, three potions and a town map." Century walks up to the counter and says, looking the shopkeeper in the eye.

"..."

A pause from the shopkeeper, who seems confused. "A town map?" He asks, questioningly. "I thought every trainer got one when they began their Pokémon journey.

"I lost mine. It's a long story." Century sighs.

"Very well. That'll be forty dollars." The shopkeeper says with an icy tone in his voice. Century reaches into his back pocket, pulling out his wallet and hands the shopkeeper two twenty dollar bills.

"Thanks." Century says somewhat awkwardly before turning on his heels and leaving with Bulbasaur.

Century gets outside and scans the outside surroundings. A small restaurant is nearby, but Century doesn’t feel that hungry. Bulbasaur was fed by Nurse Joy when the he stayed at the Pokémon Center, so Century had a feeling that neither he, nor his other Pokémon were hungry at this point.

He passes the small house that he stayed in the night before, before he started his Pokémon journey. A modest house, it was definitely more than Century expected to be sleeping in for his first night on his adventure. Beside it was another house. There was a man outside appearing to be watering flowers, and Century just passes him by.

“Hey! You there!” The man exclaims in what appears to be hysterics. Century and Bulbasaur spin on their heels, startled by the man’s sudden outburst. Century points to himself, making sure that he was the intended target. “Yes! You!” He yells. Century slowly walks over, confused. “Are you a new trainer?” The man asks.

Century just simply nods.

“I knew it! I could totally call it! You look like an amateur.” He says, before letting out a hearty laugh.

“I really hope everybody I meet isn’t this high strung.” Century thought to himself.

“Listen! I’ve been breeding Pokémon like Professor Oak but I haven’t been able to be quite as good as the Professor himself! I’m giving them away to all the new rookies. How would you like to take a look at what I got to offer?”

Century shrugs his shoulders. “I guess…” Before he can finish, he is cut off by the game show host-esque voice of the man.

“WELL COME ON INNNN!”

Century and Bulbasaur follow the man into his house and there are three Pokéballs sitting on the table. “These are what you’re breeding? You only have three Pokémon?”

“No! Don’t be stupid! These are just the three different types of Pokémon I have!”

“Well, let’s see what they are then.”

“ALL RIIIIGHT!”

The man grabs each of the Pokéballs off of the table and releases them each one by one into the house. Century grabs his Pokédex immediately, because the three Pokémon that appear from the red laser light have not crossed his eyes before.

”Pansage, the Grass Monkey Pokémon. It shares the leaf on its head with weary-looking Pokémon. These leaves are known to relieve stress.”

”Pansear, the High Temp Pokémon. When it is angered, the temperature of its head tuft reaches 600º F. It uses its tuft to roast berries.”

“Panpour, the Spray Pokémon. It does not thrive in dry environments. It keeps itself damp by shooting water stored in its head tuft from its tail.”

Century stands there with his jaw slightly dropped.

“So trainer! What’s it going to be?” The man asks again, with the game show host voice ringing out through the house once again.

“Are you serious?”

“Do I look serious?!” The man then manages the most serious face he can give.

“They’re all such nice Pokémon.” Century says, as all three of the Pokémon begin to smile and interact with each other. “I’ll take a Panpour though.” Century kneels down and the water type Pokémon comes near. Century pets its soft tuft on the top of its head. Moist.

“Pour!” The Pokémon emits in a happy cry. The man grabs Panpour’s respective Pokéball.

“Panpour! RE-TUUUUURRRRRN!” The man shouts out in the voice that could smash the windows to his house. He then places the Pokéball in Century’s hand, who in turn puts it on one of the interior holsters on his jacket. “GOOOOD LUCK OUT THERE TRAAIINER!”

Century does the best he can to not look completely confused. “Thank you very much.” Century says, extending his hand to shake the man’s hand. The man grips Century’s hand in one of the hardest shakes known to man.

“GOOOOD LUCK!” Century then waves goodbye and turns on his heels as the man follows him outsides to return to ‘watering’ flowers.

”I should really head out to Route 22 and try to see what’s out there.” Century thinks to himself as Bulbasaur follows his lead.

“Bulllb!” He says happily.

Century and Bulbasaur come to the neck of Route 22, and Century reaches into his holster and takes out all of his Pokéballs, enlarging them all with a click of the center buttons.

“Come on out, everyone!” He calls out, and Nidoran, Pidgey, and Panpour all come out of their Pokéballs. Bulbasaur looks extremely happy and goes to socialize with all of the other Pokémon. Pidgey looks better than he looked before smashing into a tree, and Century’s Nidoran isn’t completely covered by seeds. Century kneels down, before taking off his backpack and reaching into one of the pockets, taking out a snack for each of the Pokémon and feeding them accordingly.

“How about we make our group a little bigger?” Century asks his groups and is met with a resounding bunch of calls from his Pokémon. Alright.

“Nidoran! Pidgey! Panpour! Return!” Century says out loud, holding out three Pokéballs, and one by one, returns each Pokémon to their respective Pokéballs. Century then begins to walk through Route 22 with his Bulbasaur by his side.

“Bulllba!” Bulbasaur says in a very happy tone.

”He must be happy I got him some friends.” Century thinks to himself as he looks down at Bulbasaur, who is pointed in a completely different direction. Century turns to look the way he is facing, and in the pasture through a couple trees, is a Pokémon striking a tree. Century pulls out his Pokédex.

”Machop, the Superpower Pokémon. It loves to work out and build its muscles. It is never satisfied, even if it trains hard all day long.

“Interesting.” Century says to himself under his breath. He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a Pokéball. Bulbasaur looks somewhat confused. “Sorry Bulbasaur, but this isn’t the fight for you.” Although he looks somewhat disappointed, Century infers that Bulbasaur can understand that this fight wouldn’t go quite in his favor. “Pidgey! Go!” Century calls out, and the small Bird makes its way out of a red laser. “Let’s get that Machop!” Century calls out loud.

“Pidg!” His Pidgey seems happy to do the job.

“Pidgey, use Tackle on the Machop!” Century’s call has attracted the attention of the opposing Machop, who immediately gets in a fighting stance. The tree Machop had been attacking his broken at the bark, indicating that this Machop lives up to it’s reputation. Pidgey swoops up into the air before coming down and hitting Machop, before swinging back up into the air.

“Pidgey, try using Sand-Attack!” Century calls out once more and Pidgey hovers over the Machop before flapping its wings repetitively, bringing up a little bit of dirt and sand. The Machop rubs his eyes. “Use another Tackle, Pidgey!” The Pidgey swoops up into the air and comes down and hits Machop, but at the same time, the Machop manages to hit Pidgey with a Low Kick. Pidgey loses it’s way and for a second it looks as if Pidgey is going to repeat flying into a tree, but luckily regains her path before swooping up into the air once more.

“Pidgey!” Century’s Pidgey seems happy with the way it had recovered.

“Use Sand-Attack again!” Century calls out. Pidgey is more than happy to oblige and sends Sand and Dirt particles up into the air again, blinding the Machop. “That’s good for now, Pidgey! Return!” Century calls out, and presses the center button the Pokéball to turn Pidgey into nothing more than a beam of red light. Century reaches into his holster and pulls out another Pokéball. “Nidoran! It’s your time now!” He calls out, and Nidoran emerges from a red light.

“Nido!” It calls out, looking directly at the Machop.

“Nidoran! Use Peck!” Century calls out, and Nidoran charges at the Machop, before hitting it with his horn. Machop however returns the favor, sprinting at Nidoran before hitting striking him with a Low Kick. “Use Peck again, Nidoran!” Century orders, and Nidoran hits the Machop with his horn once more. The Machop stops for a moment, kneeling down to attempt to get the sand out of his eyes.

“Alright Nidoran! This is time to show me what you got! Use everything you can and Peck him!”

“Nido!” Nidoran charges at the Machop, and hits him with his horn right in the head. The Machop stumbles backwards, before falling directly on it’s back.

“Good job, Nidoran!” Century commends his Pokémon, before reaching into the right interior of his jacket and pulling out an empty Pokémon. Pressing the button on the center to enlarge it, he throws it at the Machop, and a red beam of light emits from the Pokéball before sucking the Machop in.

It rocks on the ground gently as Century, Nidoran and Bulbasaur watch on eagerly.

Ping, Ping, Ping

Last edited by Century; February 23rd, 2013 at 03:43 PM. Reason: Finishing my profile lol
Old February 22nd, 2013, 06:32 PM
Puppeteer Mask
Hey-Chicka-Bump-Bump!

Quote:
Originally Posted by {Swan} View Post
"My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."
"Now I know what you're thinking, did he use five Fury Cutters or six? Well to be perfectly honest in all this excitement I forgot myself. And since this is the end of a Baton Pass Chain, the most powerful Pokemon strategy in the world... you have to ask yourself. Do you feel lucky, punk? Do you?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake♫ View Post
@Puppeteer: You're currently PENDING. And by pending I mean get the history up and you're good =P
I do so love being in the "accepted until proven declined" situation... : 3 I'm working on the backstory now, there were a few things going on tonight that I didn't know about. I'm hoping to have it up before I have to get off for the night. Worst case scenario I get it up tomorrow morning... WORSE than worst case scenario tomorrow night.
Old February 22nd, 2013, 07:05 PM
EvilSkittles
Lord of the kitchen

Nature: Impish
Send a message via Skype™ to EvilSkittles
Oops, I cped straight from notepad. Format should be fixed. Sample from the only other rp I'm in, if it doesn't work I can whip up something later.

Spoiler:
Name: Emile Horatio Boneparte

Appearance: Emile is 5'7, long legs and spindley arms. His hair is a light brown ratnest of tangles. It reaches his chin ands seems to have a life of its own, refusing any attempts to be tamed. He has deepset mikly blue eyes that give the impression of blindness.Emile has a wide mouth and a face perfect for a whole host of expressions.

Emile is always a shade of cherry pink or honey tan. His fair skin burns at the drop of a hat. His shoulders are heavily freckled from being severely sunburned one time when he was a child.He runs around half dressed like a heathen . He wears a baggy pair of faded brown carpenter pants that drag the ground and hide his perpetually bare feet. The wiry muscles of his chest and arms are bared for the world to see.

When he has to put on a shirt, he wears a simple red tee. For cold weather he has an old thick honey coloured jacket that he filched from his father's closet. It engulfs him when he wears it, reaching down to his knees, sleeves running past his hands.He carries a light brown leather backpack that belonged to his brother.

Personality: Emile's inhuman climbing ability and balance make him a human Aipom. If an object is high off the ground you can garrentee that Emile will be climbing, swinging on or lounging on it.He loves excitement and is always looking for adventure.

Emile is very touchy feely. He pokes, prods, picks up just about everything. He will fiddle with and start to take apart things if no one is keeping an eye on him. He sticks just about anything in his mouth. He chews on things and carries stuff in his mouth. He also likes to balance stuff on his head.He is also touchy feely with people too. He is very physical with his affection. He has no concept, or rather ignores, personal space. He will grab hugs, sprawl across a person's lap. He also likes to rough house/tumble.

Emile is generally cheery and easy going. He can have a drag out fight and go back to being friends almost immediately. Well, if he likes you. If he doesn't, everything you do is wrong. It can take a lot for him to begin to like a person he was set against. He is fiercely loyal to his friends and has a hidden vindictiveness a mile wide.

History:
Emile’s father, Louis, was a ferry boat captain. He met Cassandra on a slow day, she was his only customer on the long trip to Dewford. They hit it off fast and she started to frequent his ferry often. After two years of this slightly unusual courtship, Louis proposed to Cassandra.They married shortly after. Louis took Cassandra’s sir name, Boneparte. He used her family’s capital and affluence to build a flourishing ferry service.Not all approved of this marriage. High society did not like this ruffian snatching up one of their prized. Many mocked him for his rough ways and social faux paus.

He and Cassandra had to lovely boys. Collin and Emile. Collin is roughly ten years older than Emile at 25.Louis, determined not to let his children be mocked like he was, decided to mold them into gentlemen. This has cause much friction between him and Emile. Louis is always asking why he can’t be like his brother. Collin was the perfect child; polite, charming and smart. He was nothing like his wild, rebellious baby brother.

Collin works as a pediatrician in Black city, Unova. He has a lovely firecracker of a fiance named Susan. Yes, the perfect child grown into a model of a man.Despite the overshadowing and constant comparisons, Emile and Collin have a close relationship. Collin even convince their father to let Emile start his pokemon journey.

Emile did not have many friends growing up.Schooled by private tutors, he didn’t have the chance to meet many his age. Emile did not let that dampen his spirts. He often ran off into forest that surround his home outside of Slateport city. There he would play and go on what he called “adventures”. Over the years he made friends with the local pokemon.His parents were not around very much. His mother often accompanying Louis on his many business trips, leaving Emile in the of Hal the house keeper.

Emile is of the age to attend the Goodfellas Prepatorium that resides on a small island off of Sinnoh. Collin went there and Louis wants Emile to go there and make something of himself instead of mucking around with all this pokemon nonsense. He was finally able to start his pokemon journey when Collin managed to convince their father to let him. Louis agreed mainly because he believes that Emile with give up before the year is through. Emile hitched a ride with his father to Newbark town, his father having a meeting with the Jhoto branch in Goldenrod city.

Starter Selection:
Charmander♂ (Level 5)
Blaze
Modest Nature
Scratch, Growl
Egg move: Dragon Pulse

RP Sample: From Fargona: The Land of Dragons
Spoiler:
Alistar landed softly on the roof of the castle, Cecil landing a few feet away with nary a sound. The castle would be hard to get into, as it should be. This was no mere nobleman's house, Honim had been far less secure. Alistar walked over to the edge of the roof and swung himself over. His only chance would be a boarded over window in what was most likely an unused part of the castle.

He began his long trek downwards, carefully choosing his path. His light blue shirt and brown pants billowed in the the slight wind. He was halfway to his goal when he was met with sound of grating and then rushing air. Alistar let out a slight yelp as the brick he was holding slid out of the wall.

Frantically looking for a way to save himself, Alistar spied a barred window rapidly approaching. He quickly seized a bar, almost wrenching his right shoulder out of socket. Breathing a sigh of relief, he wrapped his other hand around the bars and pulled himself up to look inside; only to come face to face with a young brown haired man.

I originally wanted Chimchar because he's cute but settled with Charmander after a rush of nostalgia.
Old February 22nd, 2013, 07:23 PM
king_nick72
Togepi

well this is interesting... a battle for the last 2 spots for jakes rp.
this sould be interesting

Current things Im doing:

Last edited by king_nick72; February 22nd, 2013 at 07:29 PM.
Old February 22nd, 2013, 07:26 PM
EvilSkittles
Lord of the kitchen

Not interesting, I'm one of the ones battling. Never been in a chapter rp before, how exactly are they different?
Old February 22nd, 2013, 07:29 PM
king_nick72
Togepi

idk tis will be my first chapter rp to

Current things Im doing:
Old February 22nd, 2013, 07:43 PM
Miss Doronjo
Gaiden

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilSkittles View Post
Not interesting, I'm one of the ones battling. Never been in a chapter rp before, how exactly are they different?
Usually in each chapter, it explains a bit about the story, and the setting, as well as things that you could do, what you should do, and should not do as your own character.

It's literally like, writing a chapter in a story.

Hawthorne Guardian
Moderator of Video Games
Paired to: Perdition Haze

Pokémon:PhoenixRising
Sylvie
Old February 22nd, 2013, 07:45 PM
EvilSkittles
Lord of the kitchen

Huh, that sounds interesting. Not as much freedom as I'm use to but some structure to give inspiration. Also, agh I'm in the bad habit of hanging around and refreshing.
Old February 22nd, 2013, 08:06 PM
king_nick72
Togepi

Quote:
Usually in each chapter, it explains a bit about the story, and the setting, as well as things that you could do, what you should do, and should not do as your own character.

It's literally like, writing a chapter in a story.
oh ok kinda makes sense. this really should be interesting for my first chapter rp

Current things Im doing:
Old February 23rd, 2013, 09:30 AM
Puppeteer Mask
Hey-Chicka-Bump-Bump!

Quote:
Originally Posted by king_nick72 View Post
well this is interesting... a battle for the last 2 spots for jakes rp.
this sould be interesting
It probably goes without saying, but if I come home from work to put up the last four paragraphs of my profile justto find out that the spot I'm trying to get has been yanked out from under my feet, I will be angry frustrated insulted absolutely livid. All due respect.
Old February 23rd, 2013, 09:34 AM
Century
CANDY FUCHSiA BUiCK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppeteer Mask View Post
It probably goes without saying, but if I come home from work to put up the last four paragraphs of my profile justto find out that the spot I'm trying to get has been yanked out from under my feet, I will be angry frustrated insulted absolutely livid. All due respect.
I'm not trying to high-jack anybodies spot, just to put that out there. I more or less put my profile up there in case anybody drops out or can't roleplay or what have you. It would be completely unfair for me to attempt to take a spot which you rightfully reserved. Cheers!

Last edited by Century; February 23rd, 2013 at 09:36 AM. Reason: just added a couple of words in
Old February 23rd, 2013, 10:24 AM
king_nick72
Togepi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Century View Post
I'm not trying to high-jack anybodies spot, just to put that out there. I more or less put my profile up there in case anybody drops out or can't roleplay or what have you. It would be completely unfair for me to attempt to take a spot which you rightfully reserved. Cheers!
true that. If it possible jake should have at least have 1 or 2 reserves just in case someone drops out from this RP

Current things Im doing:
Old February 23rd, 2013, 12:05 PM
Somniac
Probably sleeping.
Community Supporter

Nature: Naughty
Just got done on a 9 hour shift, I have work again in 4 hours. D: Hurry up and exist Mr. IC thread!
Old February 23rd, 2013, 01:48 PM
Wolfwhispers
War is Over... If You Want It.

Nature: Bold
Hey, I know that there are zero spots left, but it's been a few years since I've joined an RP and this looks really interesting. If any spots open up please let me know.

Old February 23rd, 2013, 01:52 PM
king_nick72
Togepi

ugggghhhh this IC thread has to be up soon

the time is simply killing me!!!

Current things Im doing:
Old February 23rd, 2013, 02:01 PM
Jake♫
► My Happy Little Pill 
Community Supporter

Weeeee back finally

@Puppeteer: You're spot is safe, no worries

@EvilSkittles: Way better, ACCEPTED

@Century: If you finish it up I'll probably be nice and add a 9th, but that's gonna be it =P
Old February 23rd, 2013, 02:20 PM
king_nick72
Togepi

cool now that that is settled
all we need is for everyone to finish and that IC thread to go up

Current things Im doing:
Old February 23rd, 2013, 03:43 PM
Century
CANDY FUCHSiA BUiCK

Updated my SO, yada yada yada
Old February 23rd, 2013, 07:48 PM
Jake♫
► My Happy Little Pill 
Community Supporter

@Century: ACCEPTED

And on that note, once Puppeteer finishes up, all the slots are filled and we just keep waiting for the IC thread to be approved!

Sponsored Links

Advertise here