The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon X & Pokémon Y

Notices

Pokémon X & Pokémon Y The Kalos region awaits! Explore a new world, capture new Pokémon, and fight off Team Flare in the newest installment of the core Pokémon series.
X/Y Quick Q&A | X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old February 20th, 2013, 04:52 PM
Mortalis
ѕĸyвorɴe.
Community Supporter Tier 5

Nature: Relaxed

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iqid Loopz View Post
teemo...
NO. NO. NO.

Quote:
A Banshee Pokemon
YES. I love Banshee's, and would love to see a Pokémon rendition of one.
Old February 20th, 2013, 05:05 PM
A3R0D4C7YL
Dark Type Master

I hope there'll be a new evolution for Lapras (not like it needs one) and i hope for there to be an Electric/Fire type!

My Youtube: http://youtube.com/superstition456
So yea...subscribe or something!

Aerodactyl! Weavile! ATTACK!!!

Old February 20th, 2013, 05:14 PM
Miss Doronjo
Gaiden

Nature: Quirky
Actually, I hope there can be a pokemon that can resemble Lapras in a way, y'know? Filling the theme of a Surf-dedicated pokemon~!

Hawthorne Guardian
Moderator of Video Games
Paired to: Perdition Haze

Pokémon:PhoenixRising
Sylvie
Old February 20th, 2013, 09:06 PM
Zorua
Adventurous One.
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
A nice Ghost/Fighting Pokemon would be interesting, though it seems like it's typing would certainly present half a problem, but it's a good resistance to stealth rock as well as being immune to it's own type(except the Ghost part). Flying types might be an issue, but iirc Ghosts can learn t-bolt anyways, so yay maybe? :D;;

As for the concept, it's pretty hard to say actually...I'm not necessarily sure, perhaps an undead fighting type Pokemon or something. u__u
Old February 21st, 2013, 01:20 AM
SolarAbusoru
Go Go PokéRangers

Nature: Adamant
Maybe we could also have an Aye-Aye, sort of as the mid-game normal type of gen 6 (ya know, like Minccino)

Lover of all things Pokémon and Nintendo, and Atlus
Signature Pokémon: Luxray
Old February 21st, 2013, 07:39 AM
Iqid Loopz
Hail HYDRA! Long live the SITH! Team LANNISTER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight Sky View Post
A nice Ghost/Fighting Pokemon would be interesting, though it seems like it's typing would certainly present half a problem, but it's a good resistance to stealth rock as well as being immune to it's own type(except the Ghost part). Flying types might be an issue, but iirc Ghosts can learn t-bolt anyways, so yay maybe? :D;;

As for the concept, it's pretty hard to say actually...I'm not necessarily sure, perhaps an undead fighting type Pokemon or something. u__u
An undead fighting... A zombie Pokemon (Instead of biting, zombies punch and kick you to death in (Zombie BLOPS and L4D) ? Or a flying undead...A literal Vampire Pokemon, or Gargoyle Pokemon, their undead or am I wrong?

Maybe a Pokemon based off of Zombie Liu Kang (Seriously he was a zombie in Mortal Kombat)?
Old February 21st, 2013, 09:12 AM
Archeops12354
Smoochum

I really want a gargoyle pokemon as well, I want it to be a dark/flying type just like murkrow.

Gen 6.
Old February 21st, 2013, 09:14 AM
Miss Doronjo
Gaiden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archeops12354 View Post
I really want a gargoyle pokemon as well, I want it to be a dark/flying type just like murkrow.
You mean like Aerodactyl? Yeah that'd be cool~ I'd probably want it Ghost/Flying myself; that be quite an interesting typing combo!

Hawthorne Guardian
Moderator of Video Games
Paired to: Perdition Haze

Pokémon:PhoenixRising
Sylvie
Old February 21st, 2013, 09:54 AM
Iqid Loopz
Hail HYDRA! Long live the SITH! Team LANNISTER!

Gargoyle Pokemon = Ghost or Dark /Flying during the night, Rock/Flying in the day (You know...Gargoyle turns to stone in the day, becomes alive at night type of ish)

Leprechaun Pokemon
An Uncontrollable Anger Problem Pokemon (The Hulk ish)
TiaJutsu-Tricking-Parkour Pokemon (I think there is one already) (Fighting/Psychic)
Madusa like Pokemon (Poison/Dark)
Gorilla? (Slaking is a sloth, sooo doesn't count)
Nunchuck Wielding Genie Pokemon (Ghost/Fighting type)
Old February 22nd, 2013, 01:59 AM
Archeops12354
Smoochum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Doronjo View Post
You mean like Aerodactyl? Yeah that'd be cool~ I'd probably want it Ghost/Flying myself; that be quite an interesting typing combo!
Yeah ghost/flying type is pretty cool, but it has 5 weakness, dark/flying has 3 weaknesses. Plus I just love murkrow's design more than drifblim's.

Although when it comes down to special typing, you know what I REALLY want? A ghost/steel type pokemon with the ability levitate. I have already wrote this, but I'll write it again anyway. A ghost/steel type with levitate has only one 2x weakness (fire), four immunities (fighting, normal, ground, poison), seven 2x resistances (flying, grass, psychic, ice, rock, steel, dragon) and one 4x resistance (bug).

I REALLY want a pokemon with this typing! I think you can all agree on that.

Gen 6.
Old February 22nd, 2013, 09:22 AM
OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire
10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Community Supporter

Nature: Careful
If they do a gargoyle I imagine it'll be Dark/Rock with either intimidate or levitate as it's ability.
Old February 22nd, 2013, 03:12 PM
Guy
just a guy

Send a message via Skype™ to Guy
Quote:
Gargoyle Pokemon = Ghost or Dark /Flying during the night, Rock/Flying in the day (You know...Gargoyle turns to stone in the day, becomes alive at night type of ish)
Love this idea!

Although, if they can't alternate the Gargoyle Pokémon's typing based on whether it's day or night, then I can see an alternate form being used instead, which is probably more likely in this situation.
Old February 22nd, 2013, 04:46 PM
Pinkie-Dawn
I Am Become Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerilyn View Post
Love this idea!

Although, if they can't alternate the Gargoyle Pokémon's typing based on whether it's day or night, then I can see an alternate form being used instead, which is probably more likely in this situation.
And perhaps David Keith could provide the voice for its cry?

Gargoyle references aside, don't we already have Druddigon representing gargoyles in general (there's only one type of gargoyle irl, so it makes sense that there should be only one gargoyle-based Pokemon).
Old February 22nd, 2013, 06:40 PM
Mudinjakarp
Unhatched Egg

The type change is too complicated for the Gargoyle, I'd like to see it happen but it's have to happen evolution style or else no one would know when it happened, otherwise it would be annoying. If it was good enough people wanted to use it competitively, and then hack to keep it the same, or only play at day/night, plus the time would have to be decided in a competitive battle and what if its Japan and America? Is it averaged? People would probably turn their clocks forward/backward. Also, then people's team's types would get ruined During either day or night... carefully planned teams turned to rubble (unless someone is clever enough to make it work during both day and night). If they did do a Pokemon like that, hypothetically, I would find it awesome and creative pokemon. They'd probably male an item it could hold to retain its form, like Shaymin or something. Night Stone? I dont know...

WHAT WILL THE PSEUDO-LEGENDARY BE?????? I need to know! Definitely my favorite part of the games. It might be Dragon type, but maybe they'll decide to mix it up...
Pseudo Legendaries so far
1st generation-->Dragonite, Dragon/Flying, 2nd Generation --> Tyranitar, Rock/Dark
3rd Generation--> Metagross, Steel/Psychic and Salamence, Dragon/Flying,
4th Generation--> Garchomp, Dragon/Ground, 5th Generation, Hydreigon--> Dark/Dragon
There's at least one dragon in each generation except 2nd generation, so I think they might try to do something different, since 5th and probably 6th generations are trying really hard to be different. Do you think there will be multiple pseudo-legendaries like in 3rd generation?
Badges- Zephyr, Hive, Plain, Fog, Mineral, Storm
Strikes- X
Current Game: Pokemon Colosseum (Nuzlocke Challenge)
Old February 22nd, 2013, 09:09 PM
Zorua
Adventurous One.
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Doronjo View Post
More like Ghost/Rock with Levitate, kind of like a more creepier/scarier version of Hydreigon. XD
Old February 22nd, 2013, 09:21 PM
Khrysta

Send a message via Skype™ to Khrysta
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudinjakarp View Post
The type change is too complicated for the Gargoyle, I'd like to see it happen but it's have to happen evolution style or else no one would know when it happened, otherwise it would be annoying. If it was good enough people wanted to use it competitively, and then hack to keep it the same, or only play at day/night, plus the time would have to be decided in a competitive battle and what if its Japan and America? Is it averaged? People would probably turn their clocks forward/backward. Also, then people's team's types would get ruined During either day or night... carefully planned teams turned to rubble (unless someone is clever enough to make it work during both day and night). If they did do a Pokemon like that, hypothetically, I would find it awesome and creative pokemon. They'd probably male an item it could hold to retain its form, like Shaymin or something. Night Stone? I dont know...

WHAT WILL THE PSEUDO-LEGENDARY BE?????? I need to know! Definitely my favorite part of the games. It might be Dragon type, but maybe they'll decide to mix it up...
Pseudo Legendaries so far
1st generation-->Dragonite, Dragon/Flying, 2nd Generation --> Tyranitar, Rock/Dark
3rd Generation--> Metagross, Steel/Psychic and Salamence, Dragon/Flying,
4th Generation--> Garchomp, Dragon/Ground, 5th Generation, Hydreigon--> Dark/Dragon
There's at least one dragon in each generation except 2nd generation, so I think they might try to do something different, since 5th and probably 6th generations are trying really hard to be different. Do you think there will be multiple pseudo-legendaries like in 3rd generation?
I really want an Electric/Dragon Psuedo. I know it has 3 weaknesses, but that can be fixed with ability and items~ I know its not that different and I don't really see us getting 2 more Psuedos again.
Old February 22nd, 2013, 09:33 PM
Archeops12354
Smoochum

I'm sorry that I keep posting this, but I want a pseudo ghost/steel pokemon with levitate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudinjakarp View Post
Hey I have an Idea for the gargoyle pokemon, it could be similar to espeon and umbreon by evolving with max happiness at either daytime, or nighttime.
Max happiness at daytime means that it evolves into rock/flying, max at nighttime means that it evolves into dark/flying.

Garby (flying)

Gargyreite (flying/rock) ~ Pronounciation: (Gar - gyer - ite)

Grargroyle (flying/dark)

Gen 6.

Last edited by Archeops12354; February 22nd, 2013 at 09:51 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old February 23rd, 2013, 01:41 AM
WishCookie
ヽ(*・ω・)ノNo berries for you!

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by SooperTrooper View Post
NO. NO. NO.
Why not? Teemo is soooo Cute :3 *Sarcasm*

I would still like to see a simplistic generation 1 looking Pokémon

Diamond: 3782 4821 8857
HeartGold: 3740 9024 2026
Black: 3181 8256 6904
Black 2: 4599 8904 2318

Y: 1993 8202 9620
Old February 23rd, 2013, 03:45 AM
Forever
let it go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight Sky View Post
More like Ghost/Rock with Levitate, kind of like a more creepier/scarier version of Hydreigon. XD
Yeah and it'd be like a rival to Claydol somewhat, in my opinion!
Old February 23rd, 2013, 11:11 AM
Kurapika
Grudgebearer

Nature: Naughty
If Lapras gets an evolution then prepare yourselves to say hi to eviolite Lapras. :3
Old February 23rd, 2013, 12:11 PM
Damian11
Unhatched Egg

I believe they should make more steel, ghost, and ice Pokemon. These types could be good pokemon. They should make like a goat based or ram thats steel. and for ghost like one of those knights that sit in castles would be nice. And also a shrimp pokemon would be pretty cool.
Old February 23rd, 2013, 01:40 PM
Mudinjakarp
Unhatched Egg

An electric/dragon pseuso legendary is something i've also been hoping for- maybe based off of the Thunderbird (except that Zapdos already took that ).
Badges- Zephyr, Hive, Plain, Fog, Mineral, Storm
Strikes- X
Current Game: Pokemon Colosseum (Nuzlocke Challenge)
Old February 23rd, 2013, 03:39 PM
Zorua
Adventurous One.
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurapika View Post
If Lapras gets an evolution then prepare yourselves to say hi to eviolite Lapras. :3
My stance is that well....hmmm....It wouldn't be a bad thing, and yet it wouldn't be a good thing if Lapras gets an evo. Because Lapras learns both Curse as well as Dragon Dance(I think? Could be wrong on this), I don't think it's overly necessary that it requires an evolution of some sort, since it could hold on it's own~!

Quote:
And also a shrimp pokemon would be pretty cool.
I thought Corphish was a shrimp Pokemon...kind of...ish. x_x; Maybe not really, after all. XD
Old February 23rd, 2013, 05:07 PM
ISA56 2.0
The one and only!

Nature: Jolly
Well, for starters, we need Unova's Original Dragon, Draconeon (Dragon-type Eeveeloution), and an evolution for Luvdisc, Farfetch'd, Corsola, and Deliberd, plus I would like to see a Poison-type legendary (type seriously needs some love).
Pokemon Rijon Adventures

Old February 23rd, 2013, 07:34 PM
Forever
let it go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurapika View Post
Eviolite Lapras... yeah this is why I think they'll stick to the pre-evolutions when it comes to Lapras. XD; Plus baby Lapras would be sooo cuteee.

Also electric/dragon I wanna keep it at Zekrom to make Zekrom more unique. ;;
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here