• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What pokemon do you use?

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
Depends entirely on the game because each game has at least one Pokemon that I love to use. In most cases it's Kadabra, but Lilligant and Infernape are also up there. For the most part I can make due with good movepools over good stats, so there aren't many limitations.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I really just use whatever I feel like would be fun at the time? I don't really plan out teams, I just go training and catch whichever 'mon seems like a good idea. I do keep my starter every time and I always have a flier and a surfer, but they're never set in stone from the get-go. I also try to have a fairly balanced team but I make it up as I go along so that doesn't always work haha.

Years
  • Seen Dec 20, 2016
I used to play a long time ago, i used teams with good strategies from what I remember.

Hydro Pumper

Water Pokemon Trainer
Years
I use the Pokemon that I like, regardless of their ability to perform well. From my experience any Pokemon can be used successfully in-game. Save using top tier Pokemon for competitive battles. :)

Totodilesteel99

Lord of Awesomeness
Years
I use Movesets and Attack and Speed Stats.
Take Infernape, for example.
Defense Sucks. If Dragonite used Surf, your a goner, and thats without stab.
Yet if Infernape uses U-turn, it's practically Guaranteed to go first, and you do fair damage, and you can switch to a Pokémon like Mamoswine, which is a all rounder, to finish it off. :)

Years
I use whatever Pokemon are capable of hitting fast and hard. So that means no slow Pokemon, such as Throh or Slowbro.

Designs don't bother me much, I'll use it if it's strong, not good looking. With the exception of Wigglytuff

Back