• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[Post & Discuss] Pictures of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Dec 20, 2016
Haven't seen one of these threads in a while, anyways pic of myself from a day ago:

Spoiler:

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
People looking good. I still have no way of getting more pictures of me. >.>

Yuki as I said on EGC, you should try smiling more.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Nice rack but lose the jumper seriously ¬____¬

Edit: Just realized my post could imply that I want her to take her top off LMAO

I just really can't stop laughing at this -- bravo, Drakow. Nice pic, Yuki. :) Also, great pic, Jirachi! Lookin' fly.

Carter

Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2014
i5sx79.jpg

So I had to dig up some photo of me since I don't really have a lot. I think this is pretty decent..

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
I was going through my Facebook pics and was looking at my most recent, and then my oldest. And then I realized holy crap 5 years makes a heck of a difference.

Spoiler:

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Oh god, okay, so it was Nerd Day in my school today, and the photographer wanted me to model. D; Apparently I have very good skin.

268089_432314393510958_332409079_n.jpg

So much swag in this picture, it's hard to handle.

(You make a good nerd Dipu.)

Anyway, today I went to Gamestop to get my Meloetta for Black 2, White, and White 2. My brother wanted to buy some headphones so we also went to a Best Buy down the road. Borrowed one of the laptops, and took this to show off my Meloetta on Facebook:

Spoiler:

Obviously I was really excited to have a Meloetta. :P

(Also learned that Windows 8 is terrible.)

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I love doing this Zebeedoo but just without the pillow. I might post a pic of me later, idk.

Years
I just got some senior portraits taken by my friend's sister, and she is really, really good. She has her own business kind of thing and my favorite one is here: (you might've seen this on the server)

Spoiler:

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back