The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Progressing Games

Notices

Progressing Games All game threads go in this forum. Come and check out the games in development, or make a thread for your own. Constructive criticism is welcome!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Old February 24th, 2013, 11:26 AM
gold/silverFTW
Ecruteak Champion

Nature: Bold

Advertise here
Hey, I'm new to this Pokemon Essentials thing and I just wanna share ideas for my region ^.^. So if anyone has suggestions, feel free to suggest away. :D okay so I will put descriptions for each area below.

Littlepine Town: A tiny little village surrounded by forests. The elders go into the forest weekly to pray for the forest's protector. Areas of interest: Player's house, Rival's House

Centennial Forest: A labyrinth of a forest that has a mysterious aura to it. It is home of the forest's protector. Areas of interest: Shrine of Worship(Celebi), Bug sanctuary(on outskirts), Great Maw(Post-game, leads to Hall of Origin where Sinnoh Legendaries can be caught)

Centennial City: A city that relies on a day-to-day schedule from eating breakfast in a strict amount of time, to going to school for 12 hours a day. Other cities could never find out why the mayor makes the citizens do this... maybe they're special?
Areas of interest: Centennial Clock Shop, Trainer's School, Psychic Type Gym

Solaria Route 1: A short and sweet path that has many honey trees.

These are all the ideas I have so far, I will post more.

Last edited by gold/silverFTW; February 27th, 2013 at 06:02 PM. Reason: Adding on a few things
Old February 24th, 2013, 01:41 PM
BenGames,Films, and More!
Are you not entertained?

Nature: Serious
I would suggest having the Pokemon Lab within the forest and u and ur rival have to find it.

YouTube Channel
Deviant Art
BGFM Forums
Take a quiz about me!
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior. If you do too, and aren't scared to admit it, then copy and paste this in your signature.
If you say "pls" or "plz" because it's shorter than "please", I'll say "no" because it's shorter than "yes".
Old February 24th, 2013, 02:16 PM
gold/silverFTW
Ecruteak Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenGames,Films, and More! View Post
I would suggest having the Pokemon Lab within the forest and u and ur rival have to find it.
Yeah that's a perfect idea, I was originally going to have it in the second town, but I like that idea better. :D
Old February 24th, 2013, 02:18 PM
Dradier234

Nature: Careful
Looks good. Littlepine Town is a common name but it makes sense. You have good ideas and interesting places for legendary pokemon. I suggest you go here to learn what you need to make a pokemon game.
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=258696
Contact me if you want, I may be able to help you.
Old February 24th, 2013, 02:21 PM
gold/silverFTW
Ecruteak Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dradier234 View Post
Looks good. Littlepine Town is a common name but it makes sense. You have good ideas and interesting places for legendary pokemon. I suggest you go here to learn what you need to make a pokemon game.
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=258696
Contact me if you want, I may be able to help you.
Thanks! I will check it out.
Old February 24th, 2013, 06:57 PM
Rayd12smitty
Shadow Maker

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenGames,Films, and More! View Post
That is almost exactly how I have it in my game...Just saying.
Old February 25th, 2013, 04:59 PM
gold/silverFTW
Ecruteak Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayd12smitty View Post
Really, what is it called?
Old March 6th, 2013, 04:01 AM
BenGames,Films, and More!
Are you not entertained?

Nature: Serious
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayd12smitty View Post
Oh, just sayin' never knew

YouTube Channel
Deviant Art
BGFM Forums
Take a quiz about me!
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior. If you do too, and aren't scared to admit it, then copy and paste this in your signature.
If you say "pls" or "plz" because it's shorter than "please", I'll say "no" because it's shorter than "yes".
Old April 11th, 2013, 09:28 PM
Larry10129
Unhatched Egg

What about Have like an Island of Legendaries and you need to collect certain items for them to appear!
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here