• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
I just bought Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of the sky so I'm taking a break from shiny hunting .
But one of my friend caught a shiny Riolu and gave it to me as a gift.

Arceus Whisper

Shiny Hunter
Years
I haven't posted in a while because finding one shiny always deflates my shiny hunting enthusiasm a bit. Finding three in one day really killed my shiny hunting spirit. I got a White 2 last night and am playing through it now. I still need to migrate my Pikachu and Rattata up to White, grind the Pikachu and my Raticate up to lv 100 and I'm gonna leave my 2nd shiny Rattata as it is. Gonna hunt the Regis on W2 and then probably finish up drillbur on white then use White and White 2 to double hunt fossils.

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2013
well, i didnt think id be back here so soon:

Spoiler:

unfortunately i again wasnt recording. actually, this time my sound was barely up, so unlike me as i usually have it up, and saw the sparkles.

also, the two Bidoofs and this Budew are all on one game, Pearl

Eeveelution Co-ordinator

Budding Breeder/Co-ordinator
Years
I'm back, and I'm giving up all my past hunts! Now I'm ready to try the Monthly and Yearly Challenges! No, probably not for a while, but anyone have any idea what to hunt? I've been thinking about hunting for a shiny Togepi or Foongus, but anyone else got ideas? I wont start hunting until I complete my White and my Love in the Clouds Challenge.

~CreamyChoco~

Happy new year to everyone
Years
hello everyone i came to say i missed you all i was gone for a quite sometime now and i wanted to say that i own now all pokemon games from generation 4-5 also i have finished the story mode in em and i caught almost all the pokemons in each route of each game and bulbapedia did help me well that is all for now good bye

Arceus Whisper

Shiny Hunter
Years
Alright so I just beat White 2 last night and I started a hunt in Victory Road Grove for either Petilil (70%) or Roselia (30%) I'm using the trainer card to count my REs so I can just RE as fast as I can anyway that is the only hunting I have done since my Pikachu (not counting my two shiny Rattata which were random) my Raichu is level 100 and my Raticate and Rattata are on their way to that as well anyway here's is a quick update of my hunts
Drillbur - 430 Eggs
Fossils - 2800 Restored
Diglett - 480 REs
Uxie - 460 SRs
Victory Road Grove ~ 814 REs

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 5, 2013
Hi there! I'm Faux, I'm new to PC but I've browsed this thread a lot anonymously when trying to keep myself motivated for my own hunts!

Shinies I currently own are:

Rapidash (Gift from a friend, unsure if its legit or not because it's in a masterball)
Roselia (It broke my Bidoof chain, but I was glad it did!)
Gastly (157 random encounters in the Old Chateau)

And most recently, Eeevee! I lost count of how many SRs in front of Bill this took, but probably around 5 thousand. Took 8 months on and off to obtain, just got it the other day! I was overjoyed! I named him Elusive. I don't know what to evolve him into, but depending on the new Eevee-lution's shiny form, I might evolve it into that. If not, probably gonna go Vaporeon!

I'm taking a little bit of a shiny hunt break for now, I'm so overwhelmed over the Eevee! -giggles- But I'll continue my MM Tangela hunt soon. c:

Eeveelution Co-ordinator

Budding Breeder/Co-ordinator
Years
Welcome GlitchMonstah, and you are too good, you HAVE FOUR SHINIES!!! I have only 2, both from in-game events (Red Gyarados and Black Skyscraper/Tower) and let a third one run away during Bug Catching Contest. Okay, I've narrowed down my hunting options to either Lickitung, Eevee, Basculin, Frillish, Surskit or Jynx, and don't mind which so anyone have a suggestion which one to go for?

Last edited:

Arceus Whisper

Shiny Hunter
Years
Guess who's back, AW's back, back again, see below
Spoiler:

Years
Welcome to the club, GlitchMonstah!
I'd naturally go with Eevee, because it's like have 8 shinies in one... :P
Congratulations Arceus! You're on a roll! xD

Literally little over 24 hours after the uncatchable pooch, Treecko showed up! It took about 18,350 SRs, and I called it Sam, because I was listening to Sam's Town by the Killers. It was going to be my last soft reset of the day!
I'm now hunting Petalburg Woods, in hopes for Slakoth, Shroomish or Taillow, at about 700 REs ^_^

Years
  • Seen Feb 23, 2013
Hey everyone. Any tips on catching shiny entei/raikou? I can't find any info on the internet. Do they have to be shiny before they flee the tower? Can you see it in their sprites? Any help would be much appreciated.

Mark

Last edited:

Arceus Whisper

Shiny Hunter
Years
@pokemark save before they flee, let them flee, encounter them, if their not shiny SR. Because their shininess and all that are determined when they flee not when you encounter them. Like an egg's shininess is determined when you receive it not when you hatch it.

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 11, 2024
Hi everyone, Looks like you are all doing good.
First of all, welcome to all new members, hope you enjoy the club.
Congrats to chocolatecrunch on scraggy, to TSE on treecko, Arceus whisper on drilbur pikachu and rattatas, Keruso on budew and bidoof, Nizare18 on Ho-oh and any I may have missed.

Now my update after some time since my last post:

2 shiny riolu, (one a lucario now) probably masuda method,black version
shiny elekid, random hatching, black version
shiny poochyena, masuda method probably, black version
shiny registeel, SR, white 2, caught in premier ball.

pics:
View attachment 67463
View attachment 67464
View attachment 67465
View attachment 67466
View attachment 67467

i think elekid and poochyena count for this month's quest so i guess i completed it.

Cya next time and happy hunting.

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
Years
Congrats on the shiny Treecko, TSE! I'm sorry to hear about the Poochyena.

Welcome to the club, ChocolateCrunch! Congrats on the shiny Scraggy!

Welcome to the club, GlitchMonstah! Congrats on the shiny Eevee!

Congrats on the shiny Drilbur, Arceus Whisper!

Congrats on all the shinies, Chr. Draco!

This week's random hunt is... Cubchoo!

Back