The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon X & Pokémon Y

Notices

Pokémon X & Pokémon Y The Kalos region awaits! Explore a new world, capture new Pokémon, and fight off Team Flare in the newest installment of the core Pokémon series.
X/Y Quick Q&A | X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old February 25th, 2013, 10:28 AM
OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire
10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Community Supporter

Nature: Careful

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mujahid View Post
What i would give for an Undead rabbit !
I'll be interesting if they did do one...also with Normal/Ghost that'll make them weak against only Dark as Normal isn't affected by Ghost and Ghost itself isn't affected by Fighting, and Normal moves. Could we have our first OU rodent! I wish.
Old February 25th, 2013, 10:32 AM
Alpha King
Man's Best Friend
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Yahoo to Alpha King
I swear if someone else suggests a Houndoom evolution I will give them a firm talking to. Houndoom is way too awesome to get an evolution!!

INSTEAD, let's hope for Mightyena evo. Anyways, I doubt that GF will think to put anything "evil" there, but I think we can all hope for a nice strong dark type because they wreck everything else. Maybe a dark type based on a raccoon. Something better than zigzagoon.

Old February 25th, 2013, 01:20 PM
OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire
10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Community Supporter

Nature: Careful
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeightyWillBill View Post
I swear if someone else suggests a Houndoom evolution I will give them a firm talking to. Houndoom is way too awesome to get an evolution!!

INSTEAD, let's hope for Mightyena evo. Anyways, I doubt that GF will think to put anything "evil" there, but I think we can all hope for a nice strong dark type because they wreck everything else. Maybe a dark type based on a raccoon. Something better than zigzagoon.
A early route dark type is possible seeing how we've had two before (Poochyena, and Purrloin), maybe it can be the 666 pokemon just to give those who want to see something for that number something.
Old February 25th, 2013, 02:36 PM
Chaos Fork
So I heard you liek Mudkipz

Nature: Calm
Yeah, that sounds pretty cool! But only if it's actually good

My NEW black 2 FC: 0347-8844-0065
Old February 25th, 2013, 03:24 PM
Khrysta

Send a message via Skype™ to Khrysta
Watch Sylveon is Pokedex #666. XD I can see it like that already.
Old February 25th, 2013, 03:42 PM
Iqid Loopz
Hail HYDRA! Long live the SITH! Team LANNISTER!

Unless they nerf the Eeveelotuion and start from scratch, literally. New water, fire electric, grass etc; Eeveelotion.

I want a GrimReaper Pokemon. Imagine Lord Death from Soul Eater with a big mofo scythe and Poke-alter the hell out of it.

Imagine a Gyarados evolution.

A new bear Pokemon that shoots lazers out of there stomachs shapes of happy and joyful symbolic pictures...Care Bears.

Combee/Vespiqueen rival Pokemon, Honey-badger Pokemon

A gatling/machine gun like or resembles to it Pokemon that shoots flaming dominoes or Poker chips
Old February 25th, 2013, 04:27 PM
LeeleePika

The ideas that I would like Pokemon to make are a pre-evolution and evolution of Pachirisu and Emolga. Also Liroglow, A pokemon based on the Superb Bird of Paradise. I saw them on deviantART.
Old February 25th, 2013, 05:23 PM
Pinkie-Dawn
I Am Become Death

Nature: Quirky
Has anyone thought of this idea yet: A Fire/Grass type Chili Pepper. Think about it, chilis are known to be spicy, which fit the nature of Fire types, and it's also a plant.
Old February 25th, 2013, 06:40 PM
Forever
let it go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkie-Dawn View Post
Has anyone thought of this idea yet: A Fire/Grass type Chili Pepper. Think about it, chilis are known to be spicy, which fit the nature of Fire types, and it's also a plant.
I really like this idea. I'm just questioning the design and how unappealing that could be, added to fan reception, because they certainly didn't like the ice cream. ;x
Old February 25th, 2013, 08:03 PM
YamiNoBlade Twihiki Amias
~Be by my side for Eternity ~

Nature: Serious
I know what new pokemon I'd want for Gen 6, and that's some new evo's for certain pokemon in the 1st to 3rd Generations. One example would be Pinsir. It's purely a bug type mon that could possibly use another typing. Since it does have somewhat of a diverse movepool. Aside from that I would love to see some more electric/flying types like Thundurus and Emolga (Yes I know, but, I just love them to bits <3). Oh and more furry cute rodent pokemon, yes, lots of them.

Gym Leader Cheren
Partner N'Crime
| Showdown! | PC Family | Pairs

Currently on Hiatus until further notice.
Old February 25th, 2013, 08:28 PM
Pinta77
McDonald's Insider
Community Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to Pinta77
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iqid Loopz View Post

I want a GrimReaper Pokemon. Imagine Lord Death from Soul Eater with a big mofo scythe and Poke-alter the hell out of it.
I thought that was darkrai?

I just hope they are better then last gen.

Wonder Trade!!!
Old February 25th, 2013, 11:14 PM
Zorua
Adventurous One.
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinta77 View Post
I thought that was darkrai?
Darkrai was more like the Nightmare Pokemon rather than "grim reaper". I don't think we have a grim reaper Pokemon(unless Duskull/Dusclops count as one?), so that'd be really cool. n_n
Old February 25th, 2013, 11:18 PM
Khrysta

Send a message via Skype™ to Khrysta
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever View Post
I really like this idea. I'm just questioning the design and how unappealing that could be, added to fan reception, because they certainly didn't like the ice cream. ;x
Yet the Cherry Pokemon goes completely unnoticed for a whole generation until people start complaining about the ice cream. Most likely its because the Ice Cream is a much better battler than the Cherry. Besides, what's Ice Cream without the Cherry on top? Right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight Sky View Post
Darkrai was more like the Nightmare Pokemon rather than "grim reaper". I don't think we have a grim reaper Pokemon(unless Duskull/Dusclops count as one?), so that'd be really cool. n_n
Ya Dusknoir is pretty much the Grimreaper Pokemon. He personally shepards lost souls to the after life, like in the one anime episode where he sends some little girl's ghost onward.
Old February 25th, 2013, 11:39 PM
Zorua
Adventurous One.
Community Supporter

Dear GF,

I'd like at least one more whale Pokemon other than Wailord. Or maybe that'd just be too big of a request(lol puns), but still, that'd be nice.

Sincerly, a loving Pokefan.

Sounds cheesy, but yeah. u_u More or less out of curiosity to see what another Whale Pokemon would be like. A hammerhead shark would work too~! Only two sea creatures I really want/can think of wanting right now(it's 2:30 AM, I can't think of much okay?? ;O;).

Also curious as to what this gen's fossilized Pokemon would be. It seems that, going through the fossilized Pokemon so far, we've been more or less given either sea predators or land predators(even though Bastiodon looks like it would've been vegetarian, and I'm not sure about Cradily, though it looks like it could trap a few shrimp/small fish/crustaceans and eat it), so it'll be hard to say which direction GF is going with now.
Old February 26th, 2013, 05:14 AM
Archeops12354
Smoochum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkie-Dawn View Post
Woah I love this idea!
I did some research and it turns out a Fire/Grass type only has 2 weaknesses (poison and flying)! Now what would be a good name for it? Hmmm... Oooh, what about Burilli? A cross between burn and chilli! K, here are some stats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hp: 80
Atk: 60
Def: 90
SpAtk: 135
SpDef: 90
Spd: 90

Base stat total: 530

Burilli also has a signature move called Chilli Burn. This is a status move that raises the user's speed to maximum but also burns the user, no matter what type it is or ability it has, although the burn can be stopped by a rawst berry. I got the idea from SuperMario Galaxy 2 - if Yoshi eats a chilli, then he goes red-hot and runs around at super fast speeds! And since this is a chilli itself, I just thought it would be super-fast. Burilli can also learn my favourite grass move - spore (100% accurate hypnosis). Since spore will put the enemy to sleep, Burilli has time to setup and use chilli burn to maximize speed, and then he can sweep!

Ability's, i'm not sure about. Maybe sheer force or blaze, I dunno.

Thanx for the awesome idea, Pinkie-Dawn, I hope you like what I wrote!

Gen 6.
Old February 26th, 2013, 05:35 AM
Zorua
Adventurous One.
Community Supporter

Now that I'm back and more awake(hopefully!) I can make more coherent suggestions as to what GF would make! Yay! n_n;

I'm all for more type diversity, so I would first go for that! You already have Ghost/Fire, Ghost/Ice, now it's time for some Ghost/Grass Pokemon! Unsure of what it'd be like, but yeah, it wouldn't be too bad, I'd imagine. Yeah, it'd have more weaknesses than it should(in fact, the typing hurts it more than helps it) but for the sake of type diversity, it helps? n_n;
Old February 26th, 2013, 06:21 AM
AmericanWonderland
Sassmaster

Nature: Sassy
Send a message via Skype™ to AmericanWonderland
Quote:
Now that I'm back and more awake(hopefully!) I can make more coherent suggestions as to what GF would make! Yay! n_n;

I'm all for more type diversity, so I would first go for that! You already have Ghost/Fire, Ghost/Ice, now it's time for some Ghost/Grass Pokemon! Unsure of what it'd be like, but yeah, it wouldn't be too bad, I'd imagine. Yeah, it'd have more weaknesses than it should(in fact, the typing hurts it more than helps it) but for the sake of type diversity, it helps? n_n;
We acually discussed maybe a scarecrow (an actual straw one, not Cacturne) and that could be a Grass/Ghost. It's typing would hurt it, but there are plenty of other Pokemon whose typing hurts them more than it helps them. Plus, it would be really cool!

White 2 Friend Code= 3010 6901 0098
Old February 26th, 2013, 06:41 AM
Pinkie-Dawn
I Am Become Death

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archeops12354 View Post
Woah I love this idea!
I did some research and it turns out a Fire/Grass type only has 2 weaknesses (poison and flying)! Now what would be a good name for it? Hmmm... Oooh, what about Burilli? A cross between burn and chilli! K, here are some stats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hp: 80
Atk: 60
Def: 90
SpAtk: 135
SpDef: 90
Spd: 90

Base stat total: 530

Burilli also has a signature move called Chilli Burn. This is a status move that raises the user's speed to maximum but also burns the user, no matter what type it is or ability it has, although the burn can be stopped by a rawst berry. I got the idea from SuperMario Galaxy 2 - if Yoshi eats a chilli, then he goes red-hot and runs around at super fast speeds! And since this is a chilli itself, I just thought it would be super-fast. Burilli can also learn my favourite grass move - spore (100% accurate hypnosis). Since spore will put the enemy to sleep, Burilli has time to setup and use chilli burn to maximize speed, and then he can sweep!

Ability's, i'm not sure about. Maybe sheer force or blaze, I dunno.

Thanx for the awesome idea, Pinkie-Dawn, I hope you like what I wrote!
It's actually three weaknesses, since Grass doesn't resist Rock types.
Old February 26th, 2013, 06:48 AM
Iqid Loopz

Quote:
Originally Posted by XanderO View Post
Ya Dusknoir is pretty much the Grimreaper Pokemon. He personally shepards lost souls to the after life, like in the one anime episode where he sends some little girl's ghost onward.
well Dusknoir shepards souls to the after life. I was more like taking Pokemon and Human lives at will with a single touch, and only way to live is to eat the souls of the killed/hunted. And also with a big mofo scythe. Unless taking/literally killing for souls and sheparding is the same
Old February 26th, 2013, 07:34 AM
PrimalDialgasaur
Primal Sauropod

Nature: Adamant
I was reading through this, many people said Orca *cough* KYOGRE *cough* they usually don't repeat animal designs especially if after a legendary of that animal came out. I'm all in favor of an actual dolphin Pokemon, water/psychic is a good combo! I'm looking for more horse Pokemon...like maybe a Pegasus form of Rapidash... And how about a couple more dinosaurs? I know Groudon was supposed to be a "T .Rex" but in reality, it's not anything but a monster...thing. There is such a variety of Dinos, it would be awesome! Like raptors, or stegosaurus, or pterosaurs!
Old February 26th, 2013, 07:39 AM
Zorua
Adventurous One.
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimalDialgasaur View Post
I was reading through this, many people said Orca *cough* KYOGRE *cough* they usually don't repeat animal designs especially if after a legendary of that animal came out. I'm all in favor of an actual dolphin Pokemon, water/psychic is a good combo! I'm looking for more horse Pokemon...like maybe a Pegasus form of Rapidash... And how about a couple more dinosaurs? I know Groudon was supposed to be a "T .Rex" but in reality, it's not anything but a monster...thing. There is such a variety of Dinos, it would be awesome! Like raptors, or stegosaurus, or pterosaurs!
You have a lot of those as far as fossilized Pokemon are concerned, though! Aerodactyl for instance, as well as Kabutops, and Armaldo, etc etc. They may not be huge, known predators like what we knew in the past(except for Aerodactyl, he's a big meanie), but rest assured that GF has not forgotten to give the prehistoric times some love. XD They usually always do in one way or another.
Old February 26th, 2013, 08:00 AM
PrimalDialgasaur
Primal Sauropod

Quote:
You have a lot of those as far as fossilized Pokemon are concerned, though! Aerodactyl for instance, as well as Kabutops, and Armaldo, etc etc. They may not be huge, known predators like what we knew in the past(except for Aerodactyl, he's a big meanie), but rest assured that GF has not forgotten to give the prehistoric times some love. XD They usually always do in one way or another.
But none of those are dinosaurs, the only dinosaur fossils we have had so far are Bastiodon (Diceratops) and Rampardos (Pachycephalosaurus) and you may count Tropius as an Apatosaurus. We have had an Archeoptryx (Arceops) and a Pterosaur (Aerodactyl, which is based on the commonly false representation of a Pterodactyl, which in reality, there is no such this as a Pterodactyl, but there is a Pteranodon) and Pterosaurs are not dinosaurs, but prehistoric flying reptiles. I'm talking true be true dinosaurs, like Tyrannosaurus, Stegosaurus, Velociraptor, Brachiosaurus, Parasaurolophus, and many, many other popularized dinosaurs. A Spinosaurid would be an awesome Pokemon! Heck, it looks like one itself (basically a giant, bipedal crocodile with a sail on its back!)

Last edited by PrimalDialgasaur; February 26th, 2013 at 08:06 AM.
Old February 26th, 2013, 09:06 AM
Iqid Loopz

Quote:
I was thinking of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse...but excluding the Men and just leaving the horse. But even what the horses represents is kind of disturbing and violent...

Or a Centaur
Old February 26th, 2013, 09:09 AM
Zorua
Adventurous One.
Community Supporter

Quote:
But none of those are dinosaurs, the only dinosaur fossils we have had so far are Bastiodon (Diceratops) and Rampardos (Pachycephalosaurus) and you may count Tropius as an Apatosaurus. We have had an Archeoptryx (Arceops) and a Pterosaur (Aerodactyl, which is based on the commonly false representation of a Pterodactyl, which in reality, there is no such this as a Pterodactyl, but there is a Pteranodon) and Pterosaurs are not dinosaurs, but prehistoric flying reptiles. I'm talking true be true dinosaurs, like Tyrannosaurus, Stegosaurus, Velociraptor, Brachiosaurus, Parasaurolophus, and many, many other popularized dinosaurs. A Spinosaurid would be an awesome Pokemon! Heck, it looks like one itself (basically a giant, bipedal crocodile with a sail on its back!)
We might see a few more sea creatures as well as land-dwellers over here, but I wouldn't get my hopes up when there's something like Rampardos, since GF would technically be like "well, whats the point of creating a T-Rex when that thing is close enough to it???"

Last edited by Zorua; February 26th, 2013 at 09:24 AM.
Old February 26th, 2013, 09:22 AM
PrimalDialgasaur
Primal Sauropod

Quote:
We might see a few more sea creatures as well as land-dwellers over here, but I wouldn't get my hopes up for something like Rampardos, since GF would technically be like "well, whats the point of creating a T-Rex when that thing is close enough to it???"
But there is a major difference between, the major diff being size and eating habits (carnivore vs herbivore)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iqid Loopz View Post
I was thinking of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse...but excluding the Men and just leaving the horse. But even what the horses represents is kind of disturbing and violent...

Or a Centaur
Those would be an awesome new set of legendaries! Maybe Death is Ghost Horse, Pestilence is Poison Horse, War is Fire Horse (has a difference from Rapidash), and Famine is.... Psychic Horse?

Last edited by PrimalDialgasaur; February 26th, 2013 at 09:26 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here